Captive Within- a Springtrapx...

By GreenBeanGrookey

Takes place after Fnaf 3 but before Freddy Fazbear pizzeria Simulator. Two people( you and your best friend)... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Epilogue
‼️Important Information‼️

Chapter thirteen

123 4 0
By GreenBeanGrookey

You hurried over to wherever that being was going towards.

You bumped into Springtrap.

You fell over on your butt.

You yelped slightly as you hit the ground.

You scrambled to your feet, and tried to run past Springtrap.

Springtrap looked pretty upset, but he wouldn't let you go past him.

"Where are you going?" He asked you.

He didn't look mad. He looked sad. Legitimately sad.

You didn't respond, just trying to get past.

This place already burned to the ground, yet Springtrap survived. This time, you weren't sure.

You silently tried to get past him, but he wouldn't let you.

He loved every time you tried.

"Let me through!" You exclaimed with panic.

He noticed your rush.

"Are you that mad at me? You can certainly understand—" he began before you started yelling, voice cracking a bit as you spoke.

"No! That's not why I'm trying to get to the door!" You exclaimed as you barely managed to squeeze past him.

"What? Then why are you—" he began before the door was busted open.

Whoever was behind the door didn't need to kick it down.

A purple person approached.

His gaze immediately was put on Springtrap.

This odd man continued to walk in, noticing you with a startled expression.

"What's a person like you doing in a burned down building?" He asked. "Don't you know how dangerous this animatronic is?"

Who is this guy? Does Springtrap know him? You wondered before a loud grinding sound came from outside and a familiar face practically stomped in.

"They're the person I told you about, Micheal. They're the human trapped in this building. Springtrap won't let them go." The black bear remarked as they tried to fit through the door.

They weren't doing a very good job of getting inside the building.

Lefty's head was too big to fit into the place.

Lefty's right eye flashed a bit.

It was odd.

"They're trapped here?" Micheal asked as Springtrap growled.

"Yeah. Anyways, we have to set them free. They can't get out of this place." The voice of Lefty was very different than how you remembered it.

"And you came to me? I don't really know why." Micheal remarked.

"Well, obviously because you've dealt with him before—to her memories that is. Please help me. This person needs help escaping." Lefty begged.

Her? Who's her? You were so confused by all this.

"Oh. You're not the Marionette right now?" Micheal asked the black bear.

The black bear glanced at the ground nervously.

He was definitely acting different.

Not the Marionette? Are there two different... entities in there?

It was hard for you to catch up.

The black bear then nodded.

"Yeah. It was tough. She has a strong hold on me. That's why I'm able to restrain myself from slaughtering you. So please will you help them?"

Micheal glanced at Springtrap who had his hands into fists.

"You can't force them to leave!" He roared.

Micheal stared at Springtrap.

"So you haven't been set free from this robotic prison? Why are you so persistent on killing people? You're going to kill them too, huh?" Micheal asked him.

Springtrap glared down at him.

He was shaking furiously.

You glanced over at him curiously.

He was twitching.

This guy obviously got under his robotic skin and to his ghost soul very easily.

"Leave this place!" Springtrap growed darkly.

He was acting strange. Well, you wouldn't call it strange. Maybe it was just how he acted with those he didn't like.

You needed to stop defending him and his actions. He's a cruel person who probably does deserve to be set on fire, but you didn't want that to happen unless he wanted it happen.

He didn't seem to want to let go of this world just yet.

He seemed purpose striven.

It was like he needed to murder one last person before leaving this world forever.

Maybe that's why he hasn't been set free of his robotic prison yet. Maybe his last mission was to kill this Micheal in front of the two of you.

Micheal stared him down.

"No. You don't tell me what to do anymore. I'm a grown man. You're the one who needs to leave this place. You need to burn down with Freddy Fazbear's forever."

You figured this guy was trying to do a good thing, but right now you didn't care if he had good intentions or bad.

I wouldn't think he needs to burn down forever. Isn't his human death enough? Shouldn't you just lock this place up with a lock and key and make sure he isn't able to escape ever again?

Then again what you were thinking was a pretty boring thought. Who would want to be locked in a place never to escape again? That just sounded like a real life version of purgatory to you, except purgatory would probably be worse than being trapped in a building for all eternity.

It still sounded so close to you.

"Yeah? Well I always come back you foolish child." Springtrap growled.

This Micheal person took out a match.

"What are you doing?" Lefty asked as your eyes widened.

Springtrap didn't appear surprised by this.

"You're going to burn down this building completely? Again? You know I can't be burned that easily. Plus there are doors and escape routes." Springtrap commented with a say smirk.

"You're so predictable." Springtrap continued.

"Why don't you just give up? It's not going to make me stop. I'll always find a way back to this world. I'll always kill whoever gets in my way and kill children just the way I'm supposed to." Springtrap remarked.

Of course it had to go back to the children.

Micheal glared at this.

"This has to stop! I've tried so hard the first time to burn this place down and take you out of this world, but it didn't work." Micheal explained.

Who was this guy exactly? How did Springtrap know him?

A hand was suddenly offered out to you.

Your eyes widened as the purple hand waved slightly in front of you.

"Do you want to get out or not? I'm going to be burning this place. Either you can leave with us or you can burn down with this place. I was figuring you would want to escape this evil rabbit and come with me. You can finally see your family again." Micheal told you.

Did you want to leave? You wondered that before, but you weren't sure.

Sure you wanted out of this blazing hot place and in an actually cool building that wasn't charcoaled everywhere, but were you really willing to leave behind an animatronic who loved you?

You weren't sure.

You were trapped either way.

Either you could betray the one you love, or you could burn here and stay trapped here forever.

What would be the right choice? Wouldn't it be betraying Springtrap?

In the end he would always be a bad guy, but is that even the right choice at this point?

This way you could know what it's like to be trapped somewhere for real. Forever trapped, not temporarily trapped.

You were generally stuck.

You left Micheal with just silence.

How could you react to this? Sure you wanted him to get what he deserved, but what did he deserve?

Micheal's eyes widened.

Did he figure out what was going on now, or was he just shocked you weren't responding?

Lefty gazed at you with slight curiousness before it turned into anger.

"Why aren't you responding?! It shouldn't be that hard! He tried to kill you! Why wouldn't you want to leave this place? You have your chance now, why blow it? I came back all this way to help you as a different entity, gained control of this body, and you're not even going to say a word?! Maybe you deserve to burn in this place too. You've forgotten who this animatronic rabbit is." Lefty exclaimed.

You stared at the floor in shame.

He was right. Or they. You couldn't tell anymore, it was a more male sounding voice, but you didn't want to be rude to the robot.

Springtrap stared at you before glaring at Lefty.

"They can like me all they want! You need to leave!" Springtrap growled.

Micheal scoffed.

"What? My own mother didn't even like you. Why do you think anyone would like a monster like you?" He asked harshly.

Springtrap rolled his eyes.

"Sometimes it's easy to overlook the bad things about someone and like them for who they are. Which happens to be (Y/N). They've overlooked everything else to love me." He remarked.

That's not really true.

Sure you've overlooked him being a bad guy many times, but you still struggled with it.

You stared at the floor.

Micheal snorted.

"Don't tell me you actually believe he likes you like that? He's probably just trying to trick you." Micheal told you.

You actually didn't think of that.

What if he was only pretending to like you in a romantic way to get you on your good side?

Your face betrayed your thoughts, and Springtrap stared at you in disbelief.

"Kid, don't tell me you actually believe my son." He revealed.

"What what?" You asked.

This dude had a son? And more importantly this strange purple guy was his son?
---------------------

Author's Note: When you make Micheal Afton the bad guy, but he's also a good guy, yet he's still the bad guy to springtrap.

Man I've switched everything up. Lol.

Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter, and let me know your thoughts on a possible sequel. I've been thinking I might make a sequel or two of a couple fnafxreaders and this might be one of those, but I don't know yet. Just let me know what you would think on a sequel, and I'll tell what I'll do about that later.

Thanks for reading! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.4K 18
You decide to go to the Grand Re-Opening for Freddy Fazbear's Pizza when you arrive you meet the mysterious puppet, and he is quite the charm but how...
16.1K 487 45
*includes small amounts of swearing and minor to extreme scenes of violence* Drake, a fifteen year old orphan is forced to go to a birthday party at...
5.8K 718 31
Springtrap feels icky. Overall, though, he's lonely. He's watched various Freddy Fazbear's restaurants live and die from a quiet place in the back r...
136K 3K 18
(Y/N) is a young person who gets a job at Fazbear's Fright with little worry about what's gonna happen. A meeting with a bunny may change that. Fnaf...