The True Pain Of A Ninja (seq...

Oleh annimefreakxx

Kasumi now has her loyality lying with the Akatsuki but Kiba still believes he can bring her back. Only time... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 2

4.3K 148 31
Oleh annimefreakxx

---Kasumi---

It was nightfall by the time Deidara and Gaara began fighting. 

I didn't want to watch the battle. I mean yeah I knew that Deidara would win but... still.. I know how Naruto is close to Gaara now...

UGH! I thought as I ran my fingers through my hair. Why do they always have to pop up in my mind!? Why can't everyone I use to know just disappear?! I hate this!

"What's wrong with you?" asked Sasori with annoyed tone to his deep voice.

I snapped my head around, sending him a glare.

"He's taking ages! I'm so bored! I mean what the hell? And how come you’re not annoyed? You hate being kept waiting."

He grunted.

"I am annoyed. I just don't show my emotions like you do."

I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Eh! Well screw you then! I'm going to sleep, so you can wake me when Deidara's done!" I said pouting.

He merely grunted in response. 

I just sighed. Dam Sasori! And dam bad dreams! I barely got any sleep last night! I thought as I lay down on the sand looking at the stars.

Huh. I remember when I use to do this with Kiba.. Things were different then.. I thought before drifting off to sleep.

"Oii get up." I heard someone say as I felt them kick me.

I drew my kunai and had it and their throat but it was deflected by Sasori's tail.

"Oh it's you Sasori." I said simply.

"He's done." he said.

I looked over at the Sand Village to find Gaara falling in the sky. I narrowed my eyes. Is he still alive? I thought as Deidara's bird caught him in his tail. 

"Bout time," I said to Sasori. 

"Well I've cleared my mission," said Deidara as he landed next to us.

"You’re late," snarled Sasori getting mad. "I told you don't keep me waiting!" he yelled as he swung his tail at Deidara, but he ducked before it hit him.

"Aren't we grumpy?" said Deidara. "This one was rather strong you know, yeah."

"Yes. Perhaps next time you'll listen to me," growled Sasori.

"Everything ready here?" he asked ignoring Sasori's last comment.

"Well of course it is. I had plenty of time to see to it. Unlike you I know what I'm doing." Sasori said annoyed. 

"Oh come on guys!" I said as I started walking. "It's done now, let's just go so we don't keep everyone else waiting." 

"Hm." said Deidara as he jumped of his bird and fell into step with me. 

Sasori just grunted and began walking too.

"Although," I said to Deidara as he put his arm around my shoulders, "It did take you a while to get that done."

"Oh not you too?" he said rolling his eyes.

I giggled.

"And you kinda lost an arm..." I said he just looked at it before shrugging.

"I guess it was necessary, yeah."

I laughed.

"Whatever, I'll forgive you."

He smirked and gave me a kiss on the forehead. 

I guess anyone would think we were a couple if they saw us but were not. Were just really close friends... Or are we something more? No. I couldn't do that to Kiba... Or could I? I mean I'll never be able to actually be with Kiba again in my life... should I move on?

BOOM!

"Sounds to me like someone just fell for your guys traps, un." said Deidara.

"Of course. It wouldn't be much of a trap if they hadn't." hissed Sasori.

"Well I guess that's true enough, hn."

"But still," I said. "To fall for that you must be pretty dumb," 

"Are you saying my traps are stupid!?" growled Sasori as he once again swung his tail at me, causing me and Deidara to jump out of the way.

"Calm down!" I said holding my hands up in defence. "I just thought they'd look or expect a trap since there were all those dead shinobi there and we kidnapped their Kazakage.."

"Psh." he muttered as he carried on walking.

The walk stayed silent until I sensed it.

"It's seems like were being followed," I said simply. 

"I wouldn't think it'd be possible." said Sasori. 

"Hold it right there," said a voice behind us. I turned to find Kankuro. 

Oh fuck.  

"We meet at last." he said and his eyes drifted to Gaara. "Hand over Gaara now!"

"Huh?" was all Deidara said.

"He seems pretty stupid to me." I said "As if we'd just hand him over."

"Deidara, Kasumi, you go on ahead." said Sasori as he jumped and landed between us and Kankuro.

I watched as Kankuro crouched down and brought out his scrolls. 

Huh. So Sasori the 'great puppet master' is going to vs someone using puppets he's already made. 

"Are you 3 ready? For a puppet show." said Kankuro as he summoned his puppets.

I think he tried to look intimidating but that failed. 

"I'll say it again," Kankuro growled "Hand over Gaara now!"

"The puppet master jitsu eh?" said Sasori with what seemed like would have been a smirk if he wasn't a puppet.

Deidara and I grinned.

"Were going on ahead," Deidara said as he jumped onto his bird. I smirked, taking off my cloak and chucking it to Deidara before releasing my wings. 

"Wait a second." said Kankuro whose eyes slightly widened. "You’re that Kasumi chick that Kiba guy talked about."

I froze for a split second. Fuck. He just had to bring him up.

"Hm?" said Deidara, looking at me with a slightly confused expression. "You had a guy back in your village?"

"Kiba?" I said while pretending to think. "Ha I remember him. He was fun to play with." I said grinning evilly. 

"You mean.. You didn't care about him!?" Kankuro growled now mad.

"Of course not. He was just part of my act to make the Leaf believe I actually cared about that crappy village." I said. "Anyways let's go, Deidara," I said as we began to fly away.

"Argh! Think again!" yelled Kankuro as he swung his right hand, sending a puppet right at Deidara. I was about to stop it but Sasori beat me to it.

His tail wrapped around the puppet in a split second, causing it to be unable to move. 

"What..?" asked Kankuro in disbelief. 

I then watched as Sasori took of his hat as he spoke.

"I don't like to wait, nor keep others waiting. So I'll make this short and sweet."

"You moved as fast as crow." said Kankuro trying to keep his fear hidden. "I'm impressed."

"The spider must be faster than the fly," said Sasori.

"I remember now, hn." said Deidara. "This jinchuuriki is supposed to have a couple of siblings.. and one of them is some kind of puppet master?... That must be you I guess. You names ugh Kanturo right? Or Kampatchi or something." he said chuckling and I giggled.

"It's Kankuro!" he yelled as he disabled crow into pieces and brought him back together when he was out of Sasori's hold, he tried attacking Deidara again but Sasori's tail smacked him away like a fly.

"Forget about him," said Sasori. "I'm your opponent. Deidara, Kasumi, quit gawking and get out of here. You’re in the way."

"Did you just say I was in th-"

"Fine! We'll leave you to it then," said Deidara cutting me off. "Come on Kasumi, let's go, yeah."

I narrowed my eyes at Deidara. Did he just cut me off? Psh asshole.

"Where are you going!" yelled Kankuro but stopped and jumped backwards when Sasori's tail again attacked him. 

"Didn't you hear me?" I'm your opponent." he growled.

I chuckled. 

"Wow he's really in a bad mood." I said to Deidara as I caught up to him.

He laughed. 

"Yeah, guess I kept him waiting too long. Sorry about that, yeah." he said.

"Na I feel asleep anyway." I said grinning.

He laughed again.

"Oh of course. Only you," he said and I giggled.

I stared ahead, but I glanced at Deidara, taking in his features, his blonde hair, blue eyes and good body under that cloak...

Maybe I can forget Kiba.

---Kakashi---

"HUH! Escort duty on a caravan!? Come on," complained Naruto.

"What? Have you got a problem with that?" asked Tsunade pissed. 

"Since you’re asking yes! Lousy C ranked mission! It's beneath my dignity." 

Calm down Naruto. I thought, Because I'm the one who's gona have to take the heat if you don't! 

"Ugh." groaned Iruka holding his head in his hand. "Your skills may have improved but mentally you haven't matured at all."

"Naruto! I've chosen an easier mission to start with to break you in. You've been gone from us for a while." said Tsunade calmly.

"Well who says I want an easier mission!?" he snapped back pulling another one of his stupid faces.

Within a second, Sakura had him in a head lock and was smashing her fist into his head.

"So sorry mi-lady! Let me talk to him, I'm sure I can bring him around!"

"The details of your mission are here," Tsunade said pushing a file towards us.

"Right," I said as I walked up to grab it.

"Hn. I miss the Third Hokage," muttered Naruto "That old man was smart. He knew what he was doing."

"HUH!? WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" yelled Tsunade now really mad.

Sakura then looked really scared and she strangled Naruto.

"JUST SHUT UP WILL YA!?" she yelled/whispered.

"Lady Tsunade!" exclaimed someone who just ran into her office. "Terrible news!"

"Now what is it?" she asked annoyed.

"It's an emergency dispatch from the Sand."

"Huh?" questioned Naruto. "The Sand?"

"Where is this dispatch?"

"I just deciphered it as quickly as I could," she said as she handed Tsunade a piece of paper.

"I watched as Tsunade's facials changed from annoyed to serious. 

"What the..."

"Huh!? It can't be.." started Iruka.

"No way.." said Shizune in disbelief.

It was a few seconds and Tsunade's facials didn't change. 

I raised an eyebrow. What’s going on?

"Wh-what is it?" asked Naruto stepping forward. "What's happened?"

"It's the Kazakage of the Sand." she said. "It seems he's been taken prisoner by the Akatsuki."

My eyes widened. The Akatsuki!? That means that... Kasumi is part of this.

"You mean Gaara." said Naruto as his face went serious.

"We've been studying them. We know more about the Akatsuki then any other village." said Tsunade. "Therefore the Sand Village, has officially requested our help."

"You not suggesting that team Kakashi-"

"This is urgent. I haven't time to form another squad." said Tsunade interrupting Shizune "And besides. We have someone here who's actually fought the Akatsuki."

I may fought the Akatsuki before...but if Kasumi is there..I don't know if I can even face her. 

"Yes but even so-"

"Alright. Team Kakashi," said Tsnuade interrupting Shizune again. "I'm assigning you a new mission. You are to go to the Sand Village at once. Find out what's going on there and keep us informed. Your to remain there are follow their orders. Give them any back up they need."

---Kasumi---

It wasn't long after we left Sasori that a team of Sand shinobi appeared. 

Deidara and I took care of them easy and waited a while for Sasori to appear, it wasn't long till he did and Deidara was the first to speak.

"Sasori my man, your late, what gives? I thought you didn't like to keep people waiting."

"I don't. But time fly’s when you’re having fun." he answered simply.

Deidara's face changed. He looked angry. Why is he angry?

"What the heck does that mean?" he growled.

"Oh don't get so touchy. You accomplished your mission didn't you? You secured the One Tail. Once we've wrapped things up with him, it'll be onto my target."

"Yeah, but Sasori the one you’re after.."

"True, I still don't know where he is. It'd be easier if he just came to me wouldn't it?"

"Well yah but that'd be too easy." I said decided to join the conversation.

Sasori gave me a glare before Deidara asked.

"What kind of jinchuuriki is he again?"

"Oh well, even if we can't find him, nobodies gona complain. As long as I catch another one."

"Yeah yeah come on guys. I hate being in the sand. Let's go." I said as I carried on walking.

Our bells chimed in the moonlight as a light breezed past us. 

We'd been walking for quite a while now but none of us were tired. 

"It feels good to be leaving the sand behind, yeah." said Deidara.

I sighed and leaned my head against his shoulder.

"It sure does." I said.

"Keep moving, I don't like keeping people waiting." said Sasori for like the millionth time. Fuck we get it! I thought. You don't like waiting! God just shut it.

"Yeah right," laughed Deidara, "Your one to complain, whose fault is it that we took so long anyway?"

"Um Deidara," I said, "You took ages getting the One Tailed as well." I added with a smirk.

"Him, that's true I suppose.." he said.

I laughed and looked ahead to see the forest.

Finally, I thought. We’re almost there.

________________________________________

Hey everyone! Sorry if this chapters a tad boring but we all know the actions coming soon!! 

So until then... 

Comment

Vote

Fan

Please? x

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

154K 4.1K 56
This will be a sequel of You're Not Alone (Gaara X Reader) so if you haven't read that one. I highly recommend you read that first or you'll be confu...
274K 11.2K 77
We follow the kunoichi Yuyan Hane as she faces the shinobi world once again! Along with her best friend Naruto, she plans on bringing true peace into...
247K 8.3K 17
In this story you meet Dragio. Her real name is unknown to you and everyone around here. Anyway, what happens when, one night, after a day running fr...
1.6K 97 21
Umi has been kidnapped by the akatskui, Yuki is stuck in he world of summons and Ryuua and Kiba left the village to retrieve Umi. Well, everything's...