Arranged (Armin X Reader) (Se...

Par Gabby_Yellow

It's been over a year since your trial with Porco and you thought everything had been swept under the rug. Bu... Plus

*One*
*Two*
*Three*
*Four*
*Five*
*Five Pt. 2*
*Six*
*Seven*
*Eight*
*Nine*
*Ten*
*Eleven*
*Twelve*
*Special Chapter*
*Thirteen*
*Fourteen*
*Fifteen*
*Sixteen*
*Seventeen*
*Eighteen*
*Nineteen Pt2.*
*Twenty*
*Twenty One*
Notice
*Twenty Two*
*Twenty Three Pt. 1*
Twenty Three Pt.2
*Twenty Four*
*Twenty Five*
*Twenty Six*
*Twenty Seven*
*Special Chapter Two*
*Twenty Eight*
*Twenty Nine*
*Thirty*
*Thrity One*
Bonusโค๏ธ

*Nineteen Pt.1๏ฟผ*

4.9K 132 2.2K
Par Gabby_Yellow

Six Months.

It's been six whole months since you had spoken to Armin. A year since you two broke up, and eight months since you lost the babies. You had told Armin to call you once he was ready to explain but he never did. Mikasa and Sasha had told you that he never spoke about what happened when they saw him and he hadn't hung around them much. Even Connie didn't like what was going on. As for you, you lost touch with pretty much everyone. You gave up on him. You figured he couldn't wait for you, so...he moved on. You couldn't hate him for that. You couldn't hate him for looking out for himself and his own happiness. So you gave up. And partially fell out of love. The only people you had now were Marcel and Colt. And some how, some way, Porco.

"It's cold."

"I'm fine."

"Come to bed."

"Not sleepy."

"That's not what I meant. And get away from the balcony. It's dangerous."

"I'm not gonna fall off Porco."

"Just come to bed."

"Later."

"It's one in the morning."

"So?"

"So it's late. We have to start moving stuff into the new house tomorrow. I want you to be rested."

"If we fuck I'm not going to be rested. So me coming to bed now isn't going to change anything."

"Just, be careful. And put a sweater on or something, you'll catch a cold."
•••

"What's she doing?"

"I don't know. She's just sitting out there."

"Just leave her."

"Yeah I am, I told her to put on a sweater if she was going to stay out there."

"She's different."

"Colt don't start."

"You knew she wasn't in the right mind and you slept with her anyway. I don't care if it was consented. She was going through shit. She's still going through shit."

"This was months ago."

"You're manipulating her!"

"Watch it."

"You know you are!"

"What happened wasn't my fault! Armin did that! The rest was just a domino effect!"

"It doesn't matter! I don't care what he did! You took it as an opportunity and acted on it! She doesn't
even talk to me anymore! She's always with you!"

"That's not my fault! What the fuck do you wanna fuck her too or something!"

"Your missing the point you fucking asshole! She's my friend too and I care about her! You're just adding to the mess that's she in right now!"

"You don't know what you're talking about."

"Yeah I do, I've helped you enough. I'm done. I won't be here in the morning so don't look for me. I don't care what you tell her and Marcel. I'm not going to sit her and watch this go down like this. I'll be at the wedding and that's it."

"You signed a contract."

"I don't care. Do what you want."

"Whatever I don't need you anyway."

"Then we're on the same page then."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning."

"Morning."

"You sound tired."

"I am."

"Then how come you didn't go to bed? When I did you weren't there."

"I had things to deal with."

"Where's Colt?"

"He...won't be joining us anymore."

"He left?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"We got into an argument."

"About what?"

"About you."

"Me? What for?"

"It doesn't matter. He said he'll be at the wedding."

"But I want him to come back."

"I'm sorry."

"Did you pick out you're tux?"

"Mhm."

"Where's Marcel?"

"Asleep. I sent the invasions to you're friends a while ago. I didn't get an RSVP from a lot of them though."

"Who's not coming?"

"Well Sasha, Mikasa, Historia and Ymir are part of the wedding party so they're coming. All I've got is one from Eren and Jean."

"That's it?"

"Yeah."

"I'm tired."

"Then go back to sleep. It's early anyway."

"Don't want to, It's boring."

"Then do you wanna watch something together?"

"Not really."

"Ok well let me know what you wanna do."

"Alright."

"I'm going to go start on my work then, behave yourself."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This isn't fair!"

"Shut up."

"Eren do you not care? What are we supposed to do the wedding is in a couple of days!"

"Y/n said she's going through with it! What do you want me to do?"

"I DONT CARE! She's literally depressed! So you're just gonna sit there and let it get worse? Not me! I don't stand for that!"

"Connie-"

"Look I get it Eren. She's exhausted. She doesn't want to be upset anymore. But am I the only one who thinks she's going to be even more upset if she does this?"

"No. But who are we to stop her."

"Her friends."

"Connie. It's done. There not gonna get back together. We probably won't see her anymore after this so let's just-"

"You're wrong! She'd never turn her back on us so why are we doing it to her!?"

"Connie calm down."

"I'm going somewhere else. Maybe Levi isn't crazy like you and Jean."

"Suit yourself."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Smile honey."

"I'm smiling mom."

"Come on. Don't you want you're wedding pictures to be good?"

"Yeah."

"Then give me your smile."

"Historia's doing my makeup."

"I'm going to go check if the guests are getting here."

"Ok."

"Y/n are you ok?"

"I'm fine Sash."

"I mean you don't look-"

"I said I'm fine."

"Saha drop it."

"Sorry. I like the dress."

"It's hideous, I hate it."

"Oh never mind then."

"Which bouquet do you want?"

"I don't care you pick."

"Y/n come on."

"Mikasa I said I don't care."

"Fine then you can have this one."

"That's fine."

"Sasha I told you not to do you're hair like that. The hair pieces won't fit."

"Oops."

"Y/n do you want the hair pieces?"

"You can wear them if you want to. I don't care."

"Sasha take the bun out and do it lower."

"Ymir's hair isn't in a low bun!"

"It's cause my hair is short."

"She doesn't have to wear a dress either!"

"Y/n said it was ok. As long as the colors matched."

"Hmph. No fair."

"Is no one else coming?"

"Um I dunno. I think just Jean and Eren."

"Oh. Why didn't they say anything?"

"Um...I don't know?"

"Did uh, he say anything?"

"I haven't talked to Armin in two months."

"Oh. Was he ok? The last time you spoke to him."

"He seemed alright."

"Ok."

A knock came on the door and Jean walked in.

"They're ready. Y/n you look nice."

"Thanks."

"Im gonna go sit back down and tell them we're about to start."

"Ok."

You were numb. You didn't even remember watching everyone walk out. It was just like, time seemed to stop. You had finally realized that he wasn't with you anymore. But you did it for him. So what was the point? All this hard work just for the two do you fall apart and your feelings to fade away. It pissed you off. It made you angry. It made you hate him. But at the same time you understood. Then your father too your arm.

"You ready?"

"Yeah."

He lead you down the aisle all the way to Porco. There could've been at least two hundred people there all of which you didn't know. It made you uncomfortable.

"Let's get started shall we?"

"PAUSE!"

A gasp came from the audience and everyone turned to look who burst though the door."

"Excuse me?"

"Connie?"

Colt nudged Marcel in the side and smiled. "I've never been so happy to see a bald drag queen in my life."

"You fake priest whatever you are! Stop this right now! You're marrying off my woman!"

"We are not doing this now. Y/n why's he here?"

"How would I know?"

"I'm here to save you my love! Y/n you can't marry him! I have proof. Well Armin has proof but he's taking a little long to get here and- oh I got side tracked. YOU CANT MARRY HIM!"

"Why can't I?"

"Y/n you're stupid rich! They want the rest of you're cash!"

"No I'm not. I've grown up in a middle class family."

"Your rich you just don't know! Wait i forgot what Armin and Levi told me to say. Shit uh."

"I'm stopping this. Security!"

"No! I wanna know what he's talking about."

"He said something about you're parents I forgot. I don't where he is...gimmie a sec."

"You don't have a second."

"Shut up Pork face."

Another gasp came from the crowd as Sasha andYmir fought to hide their laughter beside you.

"Oh wait Armin's here now."

"Stop the wedding! Oh you stopped."

"Yeah I beat you guys here. Where's the psycho lady?"

"Behind you."

"Ahhh! She really is out of the slammer."

"Annie? Armin what the fuck are you trying to pull?"

"I can explain."

"Then start."

"Y/n...they're not your biological parents."

You know it's bad when I spilt it in two parts.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.2K 329 14
"๐˜–๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด." "๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ," "๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ."...
1.8K 44 10
Fluff, angst, humor, we got it. These two are my comfort OTP and I adore them so much so I hope you'll enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing. A...
30.2K 1.3K 50
love, sex and dollars. "spit on it." she was my soul when it was lit on fire. glowing all around me, burning me down to ashes at her feet where i fel...
96.5K 3K 49
"๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ, ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™..." A lift to school was all you needed, in his be...