Shape Unsheltered

By Shevongarraway

READ! READ! SHAPE UNSPOKEN TO BETTER UNDERSTAND SHAPE UNSHELTERED. "CAN ALSO BE A STAND-ALONE BOOK" (#3 OF TH... More

Authors note
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER -1-
CHAPTER -2-
CHAPTER -3-
CHAPTER - 4 -
CHAPTER -5-
CHAPTER -6-
CHAPTER-7-
CHAPTER -8-
CHAPTER -9-
CHAPTER -10-
CHAPTER -12-
CHAPTER -13-
CHAPTER-14-
CHAPTER -15-
CHAPTER -16-
CHAPTER -17-
CHAPTER -18-
CHAPTER -19-
CHAPTER -20-
CHAPTER -21-
CHAPTER -22-
CHAPTER -23-
CHAPTER -24-
CHAPTER -25-
CHAPTER -26-
CHAPTER -27-
CHAPTER -28-
CHAPTER -29-
CHAPTER -30-
CHAPTER -31-
CHAPTERS -32-
CHAPTER -33-
CHAPTER -34-
CHAPTER -35-
CHAPTER -36-
CHAPTER -37-
CHAPTER -38-
CHAPTER -39-
CHAPTER -40-
CHAPTER -41-
CHAPTER -42-
CHAPTER -43-
CHAPTER -44-
Chapter -45-
CHAPTER -46-
CHAPTER -47-
CHAPTER -48-
CHAPTER -49-
CHAPTER -50-
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER -11-

126 17 5
By Shevongarraway

HAPPY READING 🥰

Cindy Washington

The week went by smoothly although I was cranky and well deprived. I couldn't do anything about it. My imagination went beyond my compression in frustrating me further. Every morning this man invades my dreams and mind sending me crazy. All the constant cold showers I'm taking in this cold weather will soon freeze my mind if I keep up with this. It has gotten so bad I'm thinking to call him up and just jump his bones if my imagination keeps it up. Never have I been this aroused and couldn't be cool down in a dream. My body and mind are playing a cruel joke on me and I'm not liking it at all. Nevertheless, work goes on and I take deep breaths and think before I snap at everyone that crosses my path.

I'm currently in my office going over a manuscript when my supervisor peeks her head through my doorway. "Cindy we are exclusively invited to the after party of sir Banito Prada. He's celebrating his daughter after her debut on the runway. He loves your column and wants the writer behind the words."

"Could I bring a friend to this party?" I ask thinking zoriah would be excited to join me.

"Sorry, it's exclusive only by invitation." She walks fully into the office and takes a seat. "I'm sending Alfred with you he's head of the magazine's department of photographs I want amazing pictures so dress to impress and sell the manuscript you release last month never know where readers are until you let out a book."

"Great idea, I must find a few wives who would be interested in classical romance."

"Since it's Friday I'm letting you go early to do dress shopping. Hair and makeup are on me and I want the exclusive detail for the magazine. Maybe your next idea can come for this party and we can add it to the details it would be good publicity."

I nod in understanding, "you're the woman for the job and I know you can be inspired."

Before I can reply the owner of the company walks into my office and my heart skips ten beats because I wasn't aware of him visiting nor did I know of any other reason for him wanting to see me. I quickly stand to my feet and welcome his presence.

"Hello miss Washington, don't be alarmed. I'm the bearer of good news." I breathe a sigh of relief and place my hand over my heart. He chuckles and relief washes over me. "I'm happy both of you are here and I don't have to walk to your office as well" he turns to my supervisor.

Sit he says and all three of us take a seat. Mrs Danrad my supervisor still had a shocked expression on her face and I'm guessing she doesn't know about this either.

"The suggestion you made for Bars ford's book on the web link has up his views by 93 per cent and it's climbing as we speak. Riker wants his face on his billboard and since it's your idea I'm giving you the lead on this. You've been doing good work and I'm promoting you to the senior supervisor of this department since Mrs Danrad you're here for the good news I'm opening a new branch in Tokyo and I will be leaving to spearhead everything over there. I'm leaving you as manager here and I want the good work to continue, so I'm leaving the best in charge.

To say I am shocked is an understatement my mouth is hung open and I'm just sitting here staring at him. Mrs Danrad's mouth is touching the floor because neither of us is expecting this and definitely didn't know about this new development.

He continues to speak and maybe I went deft to any other words coming out of his mouth. When they say vision without action is measly a dream but vision with action can change the world its absolute truth. Tears spring from my eyes and I place my hands on my chest trying to calm my heartbeat vibrating through my chest. It's not that I didn't envision it but now that it's happening it feels so surreal. On this day October 26th I'm hearing these words only puts me closer to accomplishing my ultimate goal.

"I see this means a lot so I'm looking forward to your excellence and you keeping to the contract of your monthly column. Can you do it?"

I spring to my feet and extend my hand. "Thank you, Mr Boice, I'm more than ready and yes I plan to give it my best efforts." Mrs Danrad did the same.
Mr Boice taps the folder in his hand and walks to the door. "Go celebrate and do us proud at the party tomorrow night and we will discuss your transition on Wednesday because you have Monday and Tuesday off. Take some time let it sink in you've done well miss Washington."

I smile "thank you sir" and he walks off. My supervisor reaches behind my desk and hugs me tight "I knew I was right about you."

"Thank you, for hiring and taking a chance on me," I say to her honestly and seriously.

"No need to thank me, you've proved me right and I'm happy I called you."

As I hug her my tears fall more profusely and words couldn't explain. She let go of me "now go, get out here. Go celebrate and have fun tomorrow night." She walks out of my office and I push back my chair and kick my feet in the air and hold my mouth to muffle my screams through my tears. I shut down my system and pick up my coat and laptop bag walking out of the building.

I quickly take out my phone and call Steph. "Good day mom, how are you."

"Son I'm happy, how are you really."

"I'm good mom, can wait for exams to be over."

"I hope you are doing your best at those second-year exams."

"I am mom honestly."

"Good I have a big surprise for you when I see your results."

"I can't wait, what are you getting me."

" it's a surprise. Son, guess what happened today."

"What mom? tell me what's going on."

"I've just been promoted and invited to a party with celebrities."

"Too kool mom, congratulations. I'm proud of you and I want lots of pictures of famous people. I want to show them off to my friend they will be so jealous."

I laugh, "sure will, if I don't get pictures with anyone famous you will get hot pictures of your mom."

He laughs, "you are hot mom but I have to get back to class."

"Ok be good I will call you tonight. You will do great Steph you remember the rules we went over in Algebra."

"Thank you, and yes I'm about to take paper two. By mom." I cut the call and didn't know what else to do with myself so I head home. I can't wait for Zoriah we can go dress shopping and I can share my news with her.

After a few hours of waiting around, I call my mom and share my good news eat and change. I sit in the living room laying my head back and looking up at the ceiling. "This is my life" I voice out. When I made my decision six years ago I was so uncertain about my life and if I could do it. I didn't know this would be possible even though I was determined to do it. I made many decisions with shaped my life unsheltered but sitting here now six years later I'm happy I made those decisions. Who knew I had it in me, it wasn't easy and definitely not the greatest or proudest moment of my life but with my sacrifice and hard work, I'm here supervisor of kindle publishing and magazine establishment. After making a name for myself and gaining the experience I need I will make my move to start my own company.

I am too tired to move and my brain hurt with overthinking about my future, I slowly close my eyes drifting off to sleep sitting on my couch.
.
.
I walk into his room, there he stands shirt off in all his male glory. The hell how did I get here.

DOWN, I say firmly placing my six inches heels on the edge of the bed. I'm fully clad in a black tight high stocking, a black thong with a split in the middle exposing my moisten core, a waist garter that connects to my stocking and a black lace push up bra. I stand like a boss commanding my orders. There he stands in his denim damaged jeans looking at me seductively biting his lip. At my command, he went down on his knees. I stretch out my index fingers and slowly gesture my finger in a come here motion. He crawls on his knees and inches up to me with as much pace as he could. EAT my next command puts a smirk on his face and he tilts his head up to my dripping feminine heat latching his tongue, lips and little teeth to my core. He groans when he tastes my juices and how wet I am. I shudder at his touch. A deep moan escapes my throat as he devours my core and grunts. He isn't gentle he devours me roughly like I'm his drug and he is addicted. His tongue went into my centre and my legs wobble I couldn't hold my weight but I'm not giving up authority I like being in control. My moans fill the room as he drags his teeth on my tender lips going back to my nub. I feel a swirl of tightness in my lower tummy and ring ring ring ring I groan and open my eyes quickly to see it is merely a dream and my phone is ringing. I quickly reach over for my phone and press the green call button without looking at the ID. "Hello" my voice is raspy and I clear my throat. While my core thumps and wants to be relieved.

"Cindy I didn't give you the ticket with all the excitement I left your office with them in my hand." She pauses then speak again. "Did I interrupt you? Were you in the middle of something?"

I try to catch my breath as much as I can and collect as I can. I say "no, no. I was.... uh-huh sleeping."

"Sure you were." I didn't miss the hidden tone in that. "I will give the ticket to Alfred and text you his number you can meet him at the party," She says.

"Sure, no problem." With that, she cut the call and I inhale a deep breath and exhale it out quickly.

I'm so going to find this man and jump his damn bone. My phone vibrates and it's Mrs Danrad's message sending through Alfred's number. I save his number but I am slowly becoming uneasy and decide to head over to the mall. I call Zoriah to meet me after work I didn't give her the good news. I call a taxi and pick up my purse, wallet and keys.

Half an hour later I walk into the mall and start searching for a gown. I walk from store to store and nothing catches my eyes when I am about to walk past the sassy collection a beautiful red deep cleavage floor-length gown with a split up the tight catch my eyes. I walk into the store and up to the dress. I run my fingers over it and love the feel of the material. I check the size and it's perfect a size six. "That would look good on you" I spin around to see the man that has been hunting my dream at night and even during the day staring back at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 612 17
After two opposites find comfort in each other and have an instant connection but can't be together, they collide again months later and get a secon...
199K 10.2K 50
{Wattys Shortlist 2022} A one night stand is turned inside out when two strangers discover their shared past. After a skydiving excursion that ends...
285K 9.3K 54
(#1 OF THE SHAPED TRILOGY) Completed March 25th, 2021 ⚠️WARNING MATURE SCENE (16+)⚠️ A STEAMY ARRANGE LOVE ROMANCE. Most Impressive Rating. Rated #1...
835K 19.3K 41
[Small Town / Second Chance] When Jennifer heads back to her hometown after ten years to celebrate her grandmother's 70th birthday, she knows she'll...