Captive Within- a Springtrapx...

By GreenBeanGrookey

Takes place after Fnaf 3 but before Freddy Fazbear pizzeria Simulator. Two people( you and your best friend)... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Epilogue
‼️Important Information‼️

Chapter twelve

138 4 2
By GreenBeanGrookey

You peeled out from behind the entryway to the office.

There was no one there.

You sighed, wiping some sweat off of your brow. You were thankful whoever you heard wasn't there.

Then again, they were probably outside.

You heard more slight shuffling from the outside of the building.

Whoever was out there was obviously sneaking around.

What are they doing? You wondered as you approached the exit.

You peeked out, looking around the area surrounding the burned building.

Nobody was there.

You shivered, frightened.

This person could be just as bad as Springtrap.

Then you got a thought.

Wait a minute, who would come to an abandoned building? Nobody really does that unless they're like me and want to explore spooky stuff, or they had unfinished business here. Who could possibly have unfinished business here? You wondered.

Then a thought immediately hit you, but you weren't too sure if was them.

Lefty.

Why would Lefty come back? It made no sense.

But they did want me to come with them and leave the building. Perhaps they want to spare others from Springtrap? Did Lefty come back to get me and get me out of here? I don't know if I want to leave, or if that's a good idea.

You heard footsteps behind you that alerted you that Springtrap was right behind you.

"What are you doing?" He asked you as you continued to look out past the glass pane of the window on the door.

"There's someone out there. I'm trying to figure out who it is." You informed him.

"Is it Lefty?" He voiced your thoughts.

You turned to him.

"So far I don't see anything, but I definitely heard footsteps out there. It's peculiar. Can animatronics have human sounding feet?" You asked him.

He stiffened.

His face contorted in anger and a growl began in his throat.

"Why are you growling?" You asked him, no longer intimidated by his animalistic sounds.

"There's only one person who would come to an abandoned burned down a horror attraction like this." Springtrap growled.

"Huh?" You asked in confusion.

He sighed.

He had some explaining to do.

"Listen, (Y/N). Do you know how this shit place burned to the ground?" He asked you.

You shook your head.

The details of how it burned down were never given.

You were honestly surprised Springtrap didn't burn down with the building.

How fire proof is he? You wondered curiously as he continued to explain things to you.

"That was no accident. It was purposefully burned down to end my time here as a ghost who inspirited this Spring Bonnie suit."

You nodded.

If someone knew a killer robot rabbit was after them it would make sense for them to burn down the building to put an end to the terror.

But whoever wanted to end Springtrap failed and he's still here. He's just burned and torn up more.

There was one thing that clung to the back of your mind.

Couldn't he just transfer his ghost to a different character and continue his reign of terror then? There was still parts of a bonnie suit, though slightly burned, still within this place.

"But how can you end a ghost?" You asked him.

It was impossible to destroy something that was already dead, wasn't it?

"Well, you can't really destroy a ghost unless it possesses a vessel." Springtrap explained to you.

"So since you're in a robot, you can get destroyed?" You asked him.

"Technically, my ghost can't get destroyed. Only the body. If I leave this body I'll either immediately go to heaven or hell. I'm going to hell for all the evil deeds I've done over the years. Those miserable brats will go to heaven—though I don't know if they deserve that much since they've killed me in an act of revenge, but it's not up to me."

You nodded.

"So you wouldn't exist in this world?" You asked him.

He shrugged.

"I don't know. There might be some way for me to come back if I get burned alive, or as alive as I can be right now."

You walked away from the door.

"And this person wants to burn you alive and send you to hell?" You queried.

He glanced off.

"Yes, he wants to stop me."

You frowned.

He didn't want to stop being a bad person?

You thought that maybe you could change him. Maybe this was a lost cause.

You glanced at the floor in disappointment.

"You're going to continue to kill people?" You asked in disappointment.

He smirks.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I? Just because I feel something for you, (Y/N), doesn't mean I want to stop. I know it's a hell of a thing to accept, but I won't stop killing people just for you." He told you.

"Why not?" You asked him, feeling upset.

You weren't a murderer.

This wasn't a good matchup, was it?

You would keep on questioning yourself for all of eternity.

"Because quite honestly you're not enough of a reason to stop what I'm doing. I'm left to this world with a purpose. I'm a ghost. I must find out what that is, even if it means I kill countless others." He told you.

He looked a bit mad that you would even suggest he stopped his evil doings for one second.

"But why?! I thought you loved me." You gasped, eyes widening in surprise.

Why wouldn't he want to be a good guy? Even if it was just for you it would still be better than nothing.

Maybe you were overreacting. Maybe you should've just excepted him to want to continue his killing spree, but you really thought that maybe you could stop him from killing everything he landed his eyes on.

I mean, you stopped him from killing you.

But that's it. He didn't kill me. That's not even a start. I care about this ghost guy, but I don't know if this is a good idea if he's going to take countless others out for no good reason. How many more must die just for his satisfaction? He will never be satisfied going on a path such as this.

He straightened up in shock.

"Of course I fucking love you! I don't know why I wouldn't! You stop expecting me to let everyone live! I let you live! That should be enough for you!"

"Well it isn't, you stupid robot! You're ruining things even more than you were earlier! I'm just trying to help you!"

"By trying to force me to not be myself? Yeah some help you are. Good luck in the real world. I would kill you, but as I established I can't." He told you.

He looked sad.

You began to feel guilty as he left, not understanding why he couldn't just bother to better himself instead of furthering himself down a path of self destruction.

You didn't understand why you were feeling guilty about it either.

One part of you wanted to hate him with your entire guts, the other wanted you to run to him and apologize for asking him to be anyone but himself.

But shouldn't him sparing me be enough to convince myself that he's bettered himself? Isn't he at least trying? What have I done—no it's his fault for setting himself down this path. There's nothing I can do about it anyways. If he wants to be burned alive I wouldn't care if he was in the face of danger. I would let it happen. I hate him! He deserves this. He doesn't deserve my love and affection.

No matter how many times you've tried to convince yourself that it was his fault, you also couldn't help but feel like this was also your fault.

He didn't even get to tell you everything.

Who he thought this mysterious person was.

Your eyes widened.

You totally forgot about the intruder who was outside these walls.

It seems whoever it was heard everything. Their pacing had stopped shortly before the arguing.

All of a sudden, you heard the feet from the outside start up again.

But they weren't pacing.

Whoever they were sounded like they were trying to get in through the back entrance of the building.

They sounded urgent, and something about them made you instantly think of Springtrap.

Didn't he go back there? You wondered.

Despite every thought that you had against it, you started to run to the back.

Whoever that was, had something to do with the fire. Otherwise, Springtrap wouldn't have mentioned it.

You ran into the hallways, getting slightly spooked when you saw the Bonnie figure.

You calmed yourself, telling yourself that it was only the purple bunny and that you would be able to get to Springtrap.

You realized you didn't actually want him to be on fire.

As much as that would be a good way for him to get what he deserved, you realized maybe he deserves more than you've been giving him.

And that let a thought set itself into your mind.

Am I a bad person?
---------------------

Author's Note: Thank you so much for making it this far! I appreciate it. Hope you enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 487 45
*includes small amounts of swearing and minor to extreme scenes of violence* Drake, a fifteen year old orphan is forced to go to a birthday party at...
28.3K 987 26
20 years had passed since William Afton was springlocked, and your friends were avenged. You finally got to live your life in peace, you moved out of...
1.2K 64 19
It's been six years after the fire, and Drake and Mike leave the orphanage behind and move in to an apartment together, hoping to leave the nightmare...
1.7K 89 15
For many years, a certain pizzeria was the place a young girl used to go to as a child. She loved coming here almost everyday to spend time with her...