President Kim's Obsession//Ki...

By slothsuga07

"please, let me go. what I have done to you? I don't even want this. Why are you doing this to me??? ", the g... More

Disclaimer
character introduction
A Physco's Tale
A beautiful morning stained with blood
Our Deadly Encounter
Aftermath
A Heating Conversation
Devil In Human Disguise
Kindness Is A Bad Disease
Like A Pied Piper
THANK YOU ALL
Happy 8th Anniversary
Anonymous Feelings
Hidden Love
Time To Take A Action
Danger Is Under Your Feet
Welcome to Paradise
Unknown Memories
Trapped With Him
O My God!!!!
Cunning Mind
Caught You
My Dark Obsession
REALLY 😱😱
Destroyed By Him
Pulled The last String
Stepping Into Fire
Hurray!!!50 followers
Game Has Started
Finally In My Life
Untold Promises
First Night
Everything is awkward
Breakfast with twisted Conversation
Going To Jeju
A Dark Web Behind Nice Behavior
A Face Different Facade
Trying To Create New Memories
Swimming Gone Wrong
Craziness Runs In My Veins
There's A Mystery Behind My Feet
Darkness Lures In My Head
Shattered Mirror
Revenge Time Started
A Chilly Morning
Personality Is A Incurable Disease
To Much possessiveness
There's No Escape From My Cruelty
Every Breathing Should Be For Me
Complicated Lifestyle
There's no such thing as forgiveness
Being Together Is The Cure of All Disease
A Promise That Is Sworn To Moon
Good In Outside But Evil In Inside
Darkness Only likes To Swallow The Light
Beautiful Mess- The End
Add to library Now!!!!
Read The Prologue!!
Go Read Now!!!!
K.N.J Prologue Is Out!!!!!!
K.N.J is out!!!!!!!

Never judge a book by its cover

5.7K 314 29
By slothsuga07

Few hours ago

In Namjoon's Room

Namjoon pov:

I am getting ready in my bedroom for a special thing.... I wear my watch and thinking about the things I am gonna do tonight.... I am feeling so excited today. My excitement got halted by a knock. I turned around and saw Jungkook standing in door....

Jungkook: Car is ready, hyung.

I hummed and leave from the house through a secret door.... I am going to get my queen and I know she might not be agree with me to marry her and that's why I am going to her parents house to give them a marriage proposal for their daughter. They will be so happy to know that their only daughter get to marry with the Country president. They had never thought of that their daughter can have the previlge to marry one of the most powerful clan,The Kim Clan. They can't do anything other than manage her to agree for the marriage even if it's forced. I don't care....

I went inside the car and started to thinking about when I get her what I will do with her. How I will cherish her but she will be the only one I will ruin and adore her in the same time. Only I can do that to her. Only I deserve her...

The car reached in her parents house. I got out of the car and went into their apartment. Hmm.... Nice and cozy..... I already ordered my guards to spread around the house if things didn't go planned than I have to do it RM way. Only me and Jungkook went to their door and Jungkook knock the door and her father opened it...

Y/n father opened the door and got shocked seeing the president in front of their house. He can't believe that The president of South Korea, Kim Namjoon is in front of him.  Namjoon and Jungkook bowed to Mr. Shin. He allowed them to enter into the house and Namjoon take a sit in the sofa whereas Jungkook is standing beside namjoon and praying that they refuse the marriage proposal. After getting warning from RM, his heart still didn't want that girl to be with his hyung. She is not from their world. Moreover, she didn't have any feeling for his hyung. So, it's really okay to drag her into this mess???

Mr.shin can't help but staring at Namjoon. He can't believe he get to see him. He never liked the president of kims' generation that much. He kind of don't like Namjoon family because his face remind him of his painful past that is hidden from his daughter. And he never wanted his daughter to be near the Kim's. But the fate has different plans for them.

Namjoon also noticed how Mr. Shin is constantly staring at him and he also saw how his face turned into a angry but tint of worry and he is continuously fisted his hands. Before Namjoon could say something Mr. Shin asked him with a bit of cold tone...

Mr. Shin: what brings you here, Mr. President???

Namjoon: sir, please don't call me that. You are older than me. Call me by my name. I would be more happy if you call me in that name.

Namjoon tried his best to give them a normal expression and tried his best to impress them. But it's not gonna be fool Mr. Shin. He knows that president won't come here without any reason.

Mr. Shin: I think, you are not here to thank my daughter as I know you already met her in the hospital. So, can I know why are you here at this late night???

Mr. Shin tried his best not to let him feel his bitterness but as a sly fox and his minion this didn't go unnoticed by them. He is not happy that they are here. Why????

Namjoon: I guess I should stop beat around the bush. Jungkook....

He extended his hand and Jungkook give him a card and he placed it in the table.

Mr. Shin saw the card and took it and opened the card and he froze seeing what is written in the card. His hands started to trembling and his whole body is shaking.... On the other hand, Mrs. Shin who is watching all the things from the kitchen rushed to his husband when she saw how his husband is trembling and shaking seeing the card. She immediately sit beside his husband and touched his trembling hands.

Mrs.shin: honey, what happened?? What is in the car-

Her eyes went to the card and her eyes got bigger and he gasps seeing what is written in the card.

Shin Y/n Weds Kim Namjoon

The marriage proposal from none other than Kim family that is his husband's worst nightmare.. She looked into namjoon then look into his husband. She look into his husband's eyes and trying her best to comfort him...

Mr. Shin immediately placed the card in the table and said those words that Namjoon didn't thought he will listen from them....

Mr. Shin: sorry, president Kim but I can't accept it.

Namjoon trying to control his anger and asked him in a very calm tone.

Namjoon: And why is that, sir???

Mr. Shin: i don't think my daughter wants to marry you and I also don't want it.

Namjoon: I think you won't get it, Mr. Shin. You know you are so lucky that you got proposal for your daughter marriage non other than the president. The biggest clan Kim Clan. You should be grateful for it.

Mr. Shin: maybe it's a great thing for others but not for us.i don't want it. Moreover I know my daughter also don't want it. And I respect my daughter's decision. So I think it's better if you go. It's late already.

Hearing what he said,  suddenly namjoon started to laugh hypocritically as if he hear some joke.... Mr. Shin and Mrs. Shin is confused seeing his reaction. On the other hand, Jungkook know what is happening. He knows what is going to happen now. They didn't know what kind of danger they are in. They just saw their cover not they also gonna see his inside and it's so so dark that no one able to get out of it. They have awaken his inner monster. RM is awake.

Namjoon/RM: I guess I declare it to you all. I didn't ask you opinion Mr. Shin.

He rest his head in the sofa and chuckles....

Namjoon/RM: I thought you will agree but I guess I have to use the dirty method. Ah.... People really don't understand sweet words. 

He pull out his gun and placed it in the table. Mr.and Mrs. Shin eyes widened seeing that. What he is gonna do???

Namjoon: you still have some time to decide Mr. Shin....

Namjoon took the gun and put a silencer in the gun so no one can hear the gunshot sound. He look into the couple and saw they are not saying anything. And that's what makes him so angry.

Namjoon: too much disapprovement. I don't like like when people agree with me.

He was about to place the gun in front of Mr. Shin when the door rings indicating someone is here.

Mr. Shin eyes widened seeing her daughter come to home but he prayed in his mind that she shouldn't come.he immediately went towards her.....

Present time

Y/n is in shock seeing president Kim in their house but why my father was telling me to go to room.... Her eyes moved to Namjoon's hand and gasps seeing that the gun... Namjoon understand what happened he immediately called the guards who was around their apartment.... Jungkook also didn't know that  Namjoon has told the guards to come there.

Namjoon: GUARDS!!!!!

Before y/n could process anything the guards came and hold her parents. Mr. Shin is trying to get out of the hold but he can't. Mrs. Shin is trying to get out of hold and crying....

Y/n saw how the president guards are holding them she tried to go to them but before she can someone hold her hand very tightly. And it's none other than  Kim Namjoon.

Namjoon: let's have a little talk about our marriage proposal, hmm????

He said those words  siting in the sofa placing his gun in his lap and a wild smirk in his face seeing the whole scene in front of him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment please I love to read your thoughts... And also give me ideas.....

Double update 😊

And also see this my first Story

[A/n: I am happy because my board exam will happen.... I am fucking happy that I can give exam. I guess I am the only person who likes to give exam. I am weird I guess....]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 88K 42
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
231K 6.3K 52
[Terribly needed to be edited] [Under Editing] The man Kim Taehyung- Who is scared of noone, of nothing in this world but- is now scared of his own...
61.6K 1.7K 25
"W-wait. S-stop" She stuttered, holding back Namjoon's finger from circulating. "Why stop now?" Namjoon acted like a disappointed man. "I n-need y...
1.1M 31.3K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...