Pretty Green Eyes➛Lando Norris

By bbyschumacher

'Pretty Green Eyes, so full of sparkle and such light' ♡♡♡ started; 27/04/21 finished; 25/07/21 ♡♡♡ cover by... More

PRETTY GREEN EYES
CAST
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F I N A L E
EXTRA
THANK YOU!

EXTRA

8.2K 139 11
By bbyschumacher

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Teena had woken up on the morning of her wedding day with a huge smile on her face and a little bit of headache from the lack of sleep she had gotten. She went to sleep fairly early last night but ended up awake all night fueled with excitement and Théo ended up in her bed because he felt a little sick.

"Morning kiddo." Teena smiles as her son sits up in her bed, the curly-haired brunette rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"I bet your dress looks gorgeous Mummy." He speaks quietly, shuffling off of the plush mattress and moving to sit with her on the floor.

"Do you feel better now?" She asks, wrapping her arms around him as he sits on her lap.

"I feel much better. Can I go see Daddy yet? He said he has a present for me." Théo looks up at her, the girl shaking her head before she gets up off of the floor and lets him sit on her hip whilst she walks across the hotel to Lando's room.

"Knock knock, there's a little monster here for you." Teena knocks on his door, the girl waiting a few moments until he opens it. He was already dressed in his black suit, his tie hanging around his neck untied and his hair a little messy.

"Hey little man." Lando beams, taking his son from his fiance.

"Do you want some help here?" She asks, tugging on one of the ends of his tie.

"Please." Lando responds, letting Théo run into his bedroom whilst Teena did his tie. She flips his collar up and moves the fabric so it was longer on one side, moving it around the shorter piece and flipping it under and up, pulling it so it was now longer on top. She makes sure it's centre on his shirt before she flips his collar back down, looking up at him to see him gazing at her lovingly.

"Thank you." Lando smiles.

"He's only just gotten up so please can you get him some breakfast and make sure he brushes his teeth?" She asks.

"Yes, now go get ready." Lando twirls her around, pushing her away from him.

"And can you make sure he doesn't eat in his suit?" She turns back to him, being turned back around and pushed again.

"Oh and make sure to wash his hair with the special curl stuff, the poor lad got it from you so you have to take care of it." Teena turns again, the girl not expecting for Lando to pick her up over his shoulder.

"I know exactly what to do, now go get dressed or we'll be late." Lando puts her down in her room, pressing a soft kiss to her lips before he leaves, shutting the door behind him.

♡♡♡

It had been an hour since she had tied Lando's tie for him and she was now dressed and ready to go. The white silk material of her dress clung to her skin and her beach-waved brown hair flowing down her back. Her skin wasn't caked in makeup, rather she was just donning some simple Mascara, eyeliner, a little highlight and some lipgloss. 

Her bridesmaids and maid of honour stood behind her as she finally stood to her feet and looked at herself in the mirror, her hands sliding down her dress softly before she looks at her friends in the reflection.

"Tee you look magnificent." Silver compliments.

"I'm gonna start crying." Flo fans her face, looking at her soon to be sister-in-law with tears in her eyes.

"Oh no, don't you guys start crying 'cause then I'll be a mess. " Teena laughs, turning to look at them all with a small smile.

"Alright we need to go!" Adalene calls, everyone beginning to leave the room to go downstairs and watch their friends wed. Teena felt her nerves kick in right as she reached the bottom step of Hotel de Paris in Monaco, the girl stopping for a second to draw in a deep breath.

She moved her hair behind her shoulder and let it fall down her back as she linked arms with her father, the girl pressing a soft kiss to his cheek before the doors to the ceremony open and they enter the room. Lando held his hands in front of him with a smile, looking at his perfect bride walking down the aisle to him with a few tears in his eyes.

Teena was a little shocked to be walking down the aisle right now to say the least, considering they were planning on having a winter wedding in England but Lando changed his mind last minute and said they were having a summer wedding in Monaco. 

It was the perfect time too, he'd only just finished the first half of his race season and he had three weeks until the next race, which meant they had enough time to have their wedding and their honeymoon before he went back to racing.

He had been world champion twice now, and he was well on his way to scoring his third title after his incredible stint in the first half of the season. Teena couldn't be more proud of him, and seeing her son karting to do the same thing as his father made her tear up every time.

She pressed another kiss to her father's cheek before Lando held his hand out to her, the brunette helping her up the steps and smiling at her as she stood in front of him with her dazzling smile. 

He took his time to notice the smaller details of her look, noticing how she was still wearing her L necklace that he had bought her years ago in Tuscany, or how she was wearing the Tiffany and Co earrings that Silver had bought her for her 25th birthday.

They managed to block out the majority of what their officiate was saying because they were just encaptured by one another, looking into one another's eyes as if it was the last place on earth and if they looked away they'd be turned to dust.

"Do you, Lando Norris take this woman to be our lawfully wedded wife?" The minister questions.

"I do." Lando looks at her, swallowing the confidence as she smiles.

"And do you, Valentina Aline Noemi Blaise take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He turns to look at her.

"I do." Teena grins, moving a bit of her hair out of her face.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." He responds, the F1 driver pulling his wife in by the waist and kissing her passionately.

The guests in the seat all cheer along with the bridesmaids and the groomsmen, everyone absolutely elated to see the pair of them finally wed after being together for ages. 

Teena smiles as they walk down the aisle together, Lando holding her hand softly as they're showered with orange flower petals. Lando laughs at the colour of them as they walk out, their bridesmaids and groomsmen following so they could get their photos done.

"You look angelic." Lando whispers in her ear as he moves to stand beside her, getting their photos taken together.

"Wait, where's Théo?" Teena asks, waiting for her little boy to race over to them so the three could have photos.

"You look gorgeous Mummy!" Théo grins, kissing her cheek before he poses for the photos.

♡♡♡

Lando laughs softly as his wife says something funny to her, the girl shaking her head at him before she starts to crack up herself. Both of them were slouched in their seats with their heads tilted back, no sounds coming from their mouth but both were unable to breathe from how funny they found each other.

"I tell you this all the time, it's always weddings that we end up crying at." She speaks through her laughter, trying to catch her breath as he sits up and does the same.

"Maybe we're just not invented for weddings 'cause we've managed to ruin everyone else's with laughing but ours." Lando shakes his eyes, wiping the tears away from his eyes as he looks at her.

"Stop it because I'm gonna ruin my makeup." She warns him, both looking at each other with straight faces before bursting into laughter again.

"Ah, the Laughing King and Queen are even cry-laughing at their own wedding." Silver jokes from beside Teena, the blonde watching both of them struggle to keep it together.

Once they had calmed down, the pair of them sat through many speeches given to them by Silver and Ben, her parents, his parents and even their own 7-year-old son before they got to do their own.

"Alright, I'd usually let ladies go first but just for today I'm gonna forget that exists." Lando speaks into the mic, clearing his throat a little before he moves to face Teena.

"Well, yeah, look what we've just done. You know when I proposed to you in bed that really early morning I fully expected for you to start planning then and there, but life had other plans in store for us." Lando begins.

"The day I first saw you in that paddock all those years ago I looked at you and thought... who is she? All I'd heard of you was that you apparently spent lunchtime with Alex, George and I the year previous, which by the way I'm convinced still didn't happen, and that was it. But then as time went on, I got to know you. I got to understand just how perfect you were, in every shape and form."

"I look at you and every time I fall in love with you more and more, even during the sleepless nights we had with Théo when he was first born, how messy your hair was and how unhappy you looked to be awake during drastic hours. No matter what you say, do, look-like or even act like, you will always be the love of my life." Lando smiles at her.

"I promise to always let you come to races even when times get tough out on track, I promise to always let you flirt with Daniel as if I cannot see you both standing there in front of me, I promise to never leave your side and most of all, I promise to be the best husband and father for you and Théo for as long as I shall live." Lando finishes, watching her blink back a few tears before he leans down and kisses her, causing the guests to cheer.

He grins at her as she takes the mic from him, shaking her head at a few of the things he'd said before she stands up and looks at her son. The curly-headed boy runs over to her and moves to stand on the chair she was just sitting on, the girl standing behind him.

"FYI Daniel I love you." She says into the mic, listening to everyone laugh as she looks at the RedBull driver.

"You know if someone had told me that 9 years ago I'd be married to that dork McLaren driver who had no idea how to dress or act around a girl I would've laughed. Now I'm stood here and I'm thankful, because I can't imagine my life without you in it." Teena begins, looking at her husband.

"There's not a day that goes by where I don't stop to think about how far we've come together, the countless hours I spent hyping you up for your races or the hundreds of times I've seen you before a race just to tell you to be safe an give you a little good luck kiss." 

"Spending every moment with you for the last 9 years has been incredible, from the first time you decided to speak to me in Australia all those years ago with the worst social skills ever to this morning when you physically removed me from your room so I could get dressed, those are the moments I cherish with you."

"You've been an incredible boyfriend, fiance, driver, friend, you name it and he's probably been incredible at it, but I cannot thank you enough for everything. Je t'aime pour toujours mon amour." She smiles.

"I promise to never let you go to a racetrack without me, I promise to never let you step foot into that car without your good luck kiss and my amazing words of wisdom and I promise that no matter what circumstance, I'll be the best wife I possibly can be." Teena finishes off, moving some hair out of her face as he smiles, sniffling to keep his tears at bay.

"Wait, wait, I think Théodore is going to say something." She stops the guests from clapping, bending over and holding the mic in front of her son.

"I love you Daddy!" He screams, laughter sounding through the place before Lando moves to pick him up and hug him tightly. He pulls Teena into his side and presses a soft kiss to her lips, the guests now cheering for them all.

♡♡♡

"Crazy day huh?" Teena hears someone speak, turning her head away to see Lewis standing beside her.

"Exhausting, I long to be my son right now, he's fast asleep tucked into his bed." Teena smiles.

"Mind if I sit?" He asks, watching her shake her head and gestured for him to take the seat.

"I'm happy for you, Tee." Lewis speaks.

"And I know we've had so many differences over the last 10-11 years but I truly mean it. You guys are more than perfect for each other, and you have a beautiful little son who is literally a spitting image of him by the way." Lewis laughs.

"I say that all the time, I can't cope with it, it's like having a clone of him." Teena smiles.

"But seriously, I'm glad you guys got together. You deserve one another." Lewis looks at her, watching her nod her head softly.

"I'm glad you found someone Lewis, she seems really great." Teena pats his shoulder.

"She is great, honestly. But hey, I gotta get going, the kids are at home. Enjoy the rest of your night, Mrs Norris." He winks, nodding his head at her before he and his wife leave the place.

"Care for a dance?" Lando grins as he stands in front of her, the girl shaking her head as she takes his hand.

"We did it." Teena looks up at him.

"We did, and we managed to do it with a son too." Lando grins, listening to her laugh softly.

"Je t'aimerai toujours, mon joli."

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 4.1K 49
Just a couple of F1 images of different drivers... There is no specific upload time I upload as I write. If you have any suggestions or ideas do comm...
242K 7.2K 53
'I've got sunshine on a cloudy day with my girl' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛03/04/2022 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
108K 3.1K 26
never seen that colour blue. social media / real life. mick schumacher x fem!oc. book two in th...
694K 5.8K 64
Mostly two part one shots (that makes no sense unless you read them). I don't really do requests, but you are more than welcome to message me with id...