Beyblade Metal Series Boyfri...

By Hilla899

Scenarios with some of our favourite Beyblade Metal series boys. PLEASE BE NICE! SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR ANY SPE... More

How You First Meet
You Become Friends
You Meet His Friends
You Realise Your Feelings for Them
They Realise Their Feelings for You
You Fall Asleep Against Them
They Ask You/You Ask Them Out
First Date
First Kiss
The First to Say 'I Love You'
Blader, Bey Mechanic, or Spectator?
When They Are Jealous
How You Hug
How They Tell You They Love You
How You Wake Each Other Up

When You Have A Nightmare

1.1K 25 1
By Hilla899

Gingka

He asks you to talk about it and the two of you get so invested in what happened in your dream that you end up forgetting what scared you so much about it and eventually fall back to sleep.

Kyoya

Nothing was said, but no words were needed as he wrapped his arms around you and gently rubbed your back until you fell back to sleep in the safety of his arms.

Tsubasa

He holds you close and whispers comforting words to you until you fall back asleep.

Ryuga

He's another one that doesn't say anything. He just listens to you rant about your dream before holding you close until you fall back asleep.

King

He promises to protect 'his Queen' from any more nightmares and holds you close as you fall back asleep.

Dynamis

He'll wrap you in his arms and take you star gazing until you feel tired again and you end up falling asleep in his arms.

A/N: Another chapter for my lovely readers! I hope you all Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 56.2K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 63.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
716K 26.4K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...