Loving Him (Pietro x Male!Rea...

By HusbandOfAMaximoff

you were new to the avengers, but it felt like you were treated as if you were with them since they started. ... More

Him and his Pranks
Company
As a Thanks
A bit of work, and a bit of Pietro
Damn. Damn indeed.
Interaction
Tension
A shower
A night to remember
Nervous for no reason
Sweet like candy
Crisis?
Reunited
New and Improved
Just a normal day
Dinner
Perplexed
Emergency
False Alarm
Its just You and Me
Simulated
Back in reality
Finale.

Jealousy

516 9 0
By HusbandOfAMaximoff

Pietro POV:

I stood on our balcony to get a breath of air, as I stood out there for a few minutes. I saw Y/n walk out the door after Thor, as he sat on the sand, Y/n sat beside him.

They talked for a while, I couldn't hear what they were saying, but it wasn't that long. Maybe a few minutes in, I leaned on the railing to watch.

Then Thor quickly grabbed Y/n into a hug. At first I was ok with him hugging his friend, it was normal to me at this point. But then Thor kissed him, I spat out my coconut water and shook my head to confirm what I saw. He really kissed Y/n. My fiancé Y/n.

I stood there, mouth agape, the fear, and anger coursing through my veins. My hands were shaking in fear but my mind was filled with anger. They conflicted each other. I didn't know how to feel. As he parted away from Y/n, a ray of multiple colors blasted down onto Thor and left a mark on the sand.

I saw Y/n sit back on the sand, he looked like he was in shock, his eyes were widened, hands on his mouth, he panted breaths.

Your POV:

"What the hell was that!" Pietro asked, I could hear the anger and concern in his tone, "I-..", I struggled to find my words as I sat on the sand looking at my fiancé who looked like he was about to pack his bags and leave me.

"What, spit it out, Y/n." He stated and put his hands on his waist. "He..kissed me..and..told me he...fell...for me" I stuttered, the look on Pietro's face changed. It went from Anger and concern, to concern and confusion. "What?" He asked, "So..you didn't...want him to...kiss you..?" He asked once more.

"Pietro, you're my fiancé, why would I want anyone else to kiss me. But I could feel his emotions, he was down, like he was about to fall apart, but I was too in shock to stop what was happening." I replied and he let out a big sigh and sat on the sand beside you.

"God. Why does this have to happen twice" he stated as he leaned on my shoulder. "I'm jealous. I wish you kissed me instead" he stated once more, I took a sigh and cupped his face for a long and passion filled kiss, Only parting for air. "Look, if I ever did have the option to replace you with Thor, I wouldn't. Okay?" I stated as I cupped his face, earning a "Mhm" as a response from Pietro. As he leaned back onto me. Hugging your arm.

I warped us back into our room so we could head to sleep, I did my nightly routine. Took a shower, and went to bed, Pietro coming in for the usual cuddles.

***

As I woke up to the soft light coming through the curtains of the windows, I made sure Pietro was awake before I tried to move. he was too comfortable laying on my chest and I didn't want to wake him up.

He always had this habit of snoring a little, so I could feel his vibrations on my chest. It was tickling me a little, I let out a soft giggle, careful not to be too loud. He snuggled closer to me and I rubbed his cheek a little. All I could say was, "Aww" quietly, he was adorable when he was asleep. The way he held me made it difficult for me to get out of bed, but his presence alone made it even more difficult.

I wanted to get up, it was already 8 am, but at the same time, I didnt want to get out of his hold. I wanted to be there forever, but I couldn't.

Actually, I could. We're on vacation. So without any hesitation I stayed there for the rest of the time Pietro was asleep.

To pass the time, I'd comb my hands through his hair, rub his cheek, and eventually go on social media every now and then.

He was so steady. He barely moved around, the only thing that made him move was when he had itches. It was like he was guarding me. I didn't mind though, I kept him beside me and went through my phone, looking at old pictures of Pietro and I on our first date and what not. I still had that photo of Pietro on the back of my phone. But my case was getting dirty, so I had to replace it. So I warped in a new one and warped the old one into the trashcan.

By now, I had about 4 photos of Pietro that I liked the most on the back of my phone, of course it was difficult to choose, I liked all of them. Pietro still had the notes I made him whenever he'd feel forgotten or I couldn't spend much time with him. We had identical phones, the only difference being the color and the things we placed behind them. Pietro had a black phone, notes on the back, and a single picture of you smiling. I had a silver phone with his pictures on the back

***

I felt him groan awake as I rubbed circles on his back, swiping through social media. "Hey, good morning, you adorable sleepy head" I stated softly as he rolled to the side to rub his eyes. I leaned in, to give him the morning kiss he always asked for, last time I forgot he ignored me the whole morning until he told me he wanted one. Never making that mistake again.

"What's for breakfast" he stated in a sleepy voice, "Steve said there were eggs, pancakes, bacon, and muffins", I replied, as I stood up from the bed to wash your face and brush your teeth, Pietro, still sleepy, walked into the bathroom and went into my arms as I brushed my teeth. I was used to it now, he would do this so often. After I finished, he went to do the same.

I sat down on the bed and whipped out my phone, I decided to text Thor about what had happened last night.

You: Hey bud, you doin' ok?

Thor: Ah, yes, these instant message senders are handy. How do I send those faces

You: you mean an emoji?

Thor: what is that

You: This > 😁

Thor: Yes, the small faces

You: Tap the face on your keyboard, it should be at the bottom

Thor: 😁

You: There you go

Typing...

As I was about to see what Thor was typing, Pietro went out of the bathroom and tackled me onto the bed. "What're you doing" he asked as he laid on top of you, "Texting someone", he looked up at you with a confused look on his face. "Who?" He asked, "Thor" I replied and went back on my phone with my other hand on Pietro's back, rubbing circles.

Thor: Well, I have to get back to my duties as Prince of asgard. I will be back soon.

"Why are you texting him this early. You planning something? Are you sneaking out with him, where are you headed" he asked, his words, fast. "Woah, calm down. Are you...jealous of Thor?", I asked back, he quickly got off of you and walked out the door, "Hey! You didn't answer my question!" I shouted as he walked out, I tried to catch up to him, but his speed got the best of me. I took a sigh and warped behind him in a place near the shore, "What in the world are you doing" I asked as he turned around, he sat on the sand, drawing things on the sand with a stick.

He didn't answer, he just kept drawing on the sand, "Oh come on, don't do this, please" I pleaded, "You kissed him. And now you're texting him this early." He replied, "HE kissed ME, I didn't kiss him. And I wanted to cheer him up, give the man a break, he just confessed his feelings to someone he knows he can't have" I stated. He only scoffed and looked back at the sand, "Oh come on, why are you being jealous of Thor? He's just a friend" I asked.

"Last time I checked, friends don't kiss", so it was the kiss he was jealous about, I've kissed Pietro multiple times, I didn't know why he was getting jealous over it. I didn't want to kiss Thor, but I was forced to, but not fully, a part of you felt bad for Thor, so I let it happen.

"So that's what this is about, the kiss? You want me to smother you with kisses like I do everyday? Is that what you want" I asked in a soft tone, he didn't answer, all he did was continue sketching on the sand, "I'll get you ice cream and we can cuddle the whole day"

"Deal." He replied. I knew that would get him up and running, he stood up and I stood up with him. I held his hand on the way to the dining area.

As we arrived to the dining area, we got him breakfast and a sundae for dessert. I noticed the smile quickly forming on his face as he ate his food, I smiled back at him.

"Don't be jealous anymore, okay? It was nothing" I stated as I placed my hand on top of his. "Yeah.." he stated and rolled his eyes and pretended to be sassy, then proceeded to giggle. I giggled with him and ate my food with him.

As I ate my pancakes with bacon, Pietro was already finished with his, making it quite obvious that he wanted the sundae. "Slow down, Pietro" I stated with a giggle, he took the bowl and started to dig in, "You want some?" He asked, ice cream in his mouth, I giggled and said, "Later", he shook his head and placed the spoon back in the ice cream, "No. Say ahh" he stated, a spoon full of ice cream with a slice of a banana in his hand. I couldn't do anything but smile, so I opened up my mouth and took the spoon with ice cream.

"Mm, yummy" I stated as I giggled, wiping my mouth. At this point I was finished with my food. I entangled my fingers in his, took my phone and went to text Steve.

You: Hey Steve, why didn't you tell me that Thor was leaving, and he apparently liked me

Steve: Well, I didn't want to butt in your life, so I just thought it would've been better if you knew about it from him, himself, instead of someone else.

You: Was that why everyone else acted so.. normal in the plane

Typing...

"Who are you talking to?" Pietro asked as he went to peek on my phone. I didn't even say anything, instead, I put up your phone in front of him, for him to read the texts, "He sent a new one" he stated as a message popped up. "Read it for me" I stated. "Yes, he asked us to let you two be, so he could tell you he had to leave, and that he liked you", he replied. "Hmm, you got anything you want me to say, Love?" I stated, "No..." He replied and looked back down into his ice cream, a frown on his face

"What's wrong?" I asked again "You just seem more concerned about him than you are about me", he replied. I took his hand and left a kiss on the back of his hand. "Love, he's been my friend for a long time, longer than you, I might add", he sighed in sadness and leaned on his arm. "I wish you knew me earlier" he stated, "Pietro, in marrying you soon. There's nothing to be worried about, I just told you that in the cave, okay?" He sighed and said, "Okay" I stood up and have him a hug, and left a kiss on his cheek. "Come on, finish your ice cream, it's melting" I stated with a smile and he giggled.

***

As the two of us came up to our room, I felt like taking a shower. "Hey, I'm gonna go take a shower" I stated as I let go of Pietro's hand and left my phone on the table at the foot of your bed.

I went in and undressed, I did your usual routine, washed the sand off of my body with the body wash the resort provided, the body wash smelt like lemons and oranges, it was soothing and refreshing.

My shampoo was apple scented. I was doing my routine, when I heard Pietro. I couldn't hear it properly, but I heard thudding, I thought he was just clumsy and fell, so I let it pass.

Just then a knock on the bathroom door was heard. "Open up. Please." I heard Pietro's voice, it was stern and low. I dried myself off and went to the door. "Why, what's wrong, I heard thudding" I stated as I saw Pietro looking down, he held your phone in front of me. An unnamed caller ID texted, it said;

"I love you"

Pietro started to cry, I could see tears forming in his eyes. "Why." He stated, I looked at him confused, "Wait let me-" before I even finished what I wanted to say I was cut off by Pietro's voice, "Was I not enough" he stated. "Pietro-", "No. You never felt the same did you" he stated as his tears fell to the tiles.

"Pietro, that's my mom's number"

He looked up at me with heavy eyes, his tears marked the sides of his cheek, "What.." he stated sniffling and looking up at me. "Here come on, let's read what she said."

I helped him up and held him in my arms, he faced forward as I hugged him from behind as he sat on the space between my thighs. The texts read out;

"Hey honey"

"Your aunt Anna was thinking of having an event for her daughter's Wedding, I was thinking of going, you want to go?"

"I love you"

"See it's mom" he sniffled and I rested my head on his shoulder, he sniffled and wiped his tears on his shirt's sleeve. "Aw, c'mere" I stated as I nuzzled my face into his neck giving him kisses. I earned a giggle from him and a smile forming on his lips. "You've been jealous the whole day. Now, if you wouldn't mind, take a shower so I can cuddle up with you the whole day"

"But I'm not dirty" he replied, "Pietro you smell like bacon and flour", I stated, he pouted and went into the bathroom for his shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 8.4K 22
[DISCLAIMER: I wrote this in 2015 when I was fourteen. Take from that what you will. There's no real ending, but I won't be returning to this story] ...
13.2K 645 28
"He's taken one hostage." "Information on them?" "Yeah. HYDRA volunteer. Apparently Loki made a partnership with them for the scepter, they backed ou...
104K 2.6K 16
'I feel drawn to you' 'I swear I haven't changed your gravitational pull' Two teenagers, two sides. It's a shame that they're on opposite sides... th...
7.1K 306 22
You are the younger sister of Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. You are younger by three years and six months. They are extremely protective of you. All of...