Ever Since I Met You

By humyyussuf

Meet Lea Davis, a girl who nobody at school actually cares about, a girl with the brightest smile on all the... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's note
NOTICE
Author's note

Chapter 12

675 21 5
By humyyussuf

Have you ever had something recurring in your life, something that is constant, yeah so one of those stuff for me are my dreams, it doesn't matter what I dream of but I dream and I don't actually remember when was the last time I hadn't dreamt of anything.

Well until today, I didn't dream of anything, it was black, it was just endless darkness, just nothing.

I checked the time, 6 AM, I groan and get out of bed, there's no way I'm falling asleep now, I brush my teeth and go to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Connor's room is closed, Andrew's room is slightly open so I decide to just go check up on him.
I knock soft and he says a quick come in, the moment he sees me he smiles.

"How was your night?" Andrew asks smiling, I fiddle with my shirt.

"It was fine!" I say with a sigh causing him to raise an eyebrow.

"Did you eat?" Andrew asks concerned.

"Not yet, I was going to go get something now but I just don't have an appetite so I'll eat later!" I say with a shrug.

"Have you talked to Liam, he is sleeping on the couch and he was feeling very bad after that thing?" Andrew asks calmly even though I can sense a bit of venom is his words.

"How was your job?" I ask diverting the topic, Andrew sighs.

"As usual, I came back at 2 AM and boss called me and said I have another job to finish so I will have to leave in 1 hour!" Andrew says frustrated. "Let's just go get some breakfast before I leave, Connor should be up any time soon!"

"You seem to love cooking!" I say and sit on the stool, Andrew gives me a sad smile.

"It was my sister's favorite hobby!" He turned the other way.

"What happened to her?" I ask confused.

"She was brought into this world accidentally and she didn't make it!" He says with a sad smile. "Anyways, what would you like to eat?"

"Morning Andrew, morning sis!" Connor says drowsily.

"Morning mate, you look like crap!" Andrew says humorously and Connor rolls his eyes.

"Thank you for reminding me, I got stuck k in traffic on my way back to here and than had to finish this assignment that I thought was due for today so I had stayed up till 4 doing it until I realized that it's actually due next week!" Connor said groaning, both Andrew's and I burst out laughing.

"Don't worry mate, at least now you don't have to stress about it!" Andrew said and patted Connor on the back.

"Why is Liam sleeping on the couch?" Connor asks confused, Andrew and I stare at each other for about 15 seconds. "What happened?" Connor snaps impatiently.

"Did I give you your gift?" I ask cheerfully, Connor looks at me confused.

"What gift?" Connor asks confused, I squeal and slightly jog to the living room where the bags from yesterday are sitting on the coffees table, I grab the bag that is Connor's.

I let my gaze fall on the sleeping Liam, I sigh, I put the bag down before making my way to the room, I come back with a blanket and I drape it across Liam.

I grab Connor's bag and go back to the kitchen, the moment I walk in the kitchen both the boys stop their whispering. I roll my eyes and hand over the bag to Connor. He digs out the packet of skittles first.

"You got me skittles!" Connor says excitedly.

"That was actually Andrew's idea, I didn't know what where your favourite stuff due to my goldfish memory!" I say shrugging, Connor laughs before taking out the next gift which is the teddy bear.

"You got me a custom made teddy bear?" Connor asks amused.

"He is adorable, I didn't know whether was I suppose to put a gun or not, Andrew said that you prefer knives over guns so there's a small pocket knife in the teddy bear's pocket!" I say smiling, Connor squashes me in a hug.

"It's great, thanks Lea!"  Connor says with the biggest smile, he turns to Andrew and does a small nod and Andrew smiles and just rolls his eyes.

Than both of their phones ring causing them to frown and look at each other, Just then Liam walks in the kitchen with his face filled with just as much confusion as the other 2 boys.

"What's wrong?" I ask confused. I can feel Liam's stare at the back of my head.

"Boss wants us for a job in 1 hour, urgently!" Connor says confused.

"But boss has never asked us for something this urgent!" Andrew says frowning.

"Why would he want the 3 of us?" Liam asks sitting down next to me and I use whatever brain cells I have left to turn the other way so I'm facing Connor.

"It has to be something really important!" Andrew says with a sigh.

"He doesn't know Lea right?" Connor asks concerned.

"No, I don't think he would know!" Andrew says worried.

"Let's just go get ready!" Andrew says with a small smile, he looks at Connor and does a small head sign with his head.

"Yeah we should so go get ready!" Connor says and gets up, he turns to Liam. "Make breakfast for her, she hasn't eaten!" Connor says smirking, Andrew winks at me before both of them disappear to their rooms.

"I'm sorry Lea!" Liam says from behind me. "I didn't mean to tear it, I was just angry!" I gather enough guts and turn around.

"It's fine!" I say shrugging, Liam gives me a quizzical look.

"I hurt you!" Liam says confused.

"I know, which is why I said it's fine, I've had worse!" I say with a sigh before getting up and walking out of the kitchen and Liam grabs my hand and stops me.

"I never meant to hurt you Lea, please let me make it up to you!" Liam pleads, I sigh and turn back around.

"Fine, you can make it up to me!" Liam smiles at me before pulling me in for a hug.

"Thank you raspberry!" Liam says with a sigh. "Now what else is bothering you?" Liam asks worried.

"You'll think it's stupid and silly!" I say looking at his deep ocean blue eyes.

"Spill it raspberry!" Liam says brushing my cheek with his thumb, oh and my whole body is hot due to the fact that there's no room between us and there's a thunderstorm throughout my whole body.

"It's just that I didn't dream anything at all and it's messing with my head!" I say with a sigh and place my head on his chest.

"Maybe you were too tired and it's still a new room, it might take a while for you to adjust!" Liam says calmly while stroking my hair.

"You should probably go get ready!" I say with a sigh.

"You haven't eaten anything yet!" Liam says staring at my eyes.

"I'll eat something now and than go read for a while and get some sleep, I promise!" I say with a small smile, Liam sighs and disappears into the room.

10 minutes later, all 3 of then come out dressed in all dark blue  causing me to burst into a fit of giggles.

"You guys look adorable!" I say excitedly, Andrew chuckles, Connor rolls his eyes and Liam stares at me with amusement dancing in his eyes.

Andrew hands me a phone.
"In case of emergency, all 3 of our numbers are saved in it!" I nod with a smile.

"We don't know how long we'll take but it doesn't usually take that long!" Connor says kissing the top of my head before walking out with Drew leaving Liam.

"Can I kiss you?" Liam asks slightly nervous, I giggle causing his ears to turn a light shade of pink and before I can say yes, he pulls me in for a kiss, it was more like a peck but it sent fireworks all over my body.

"Be safe!" I say with a sigh as Liam leaves.

And now I am home alone.

-------

I groan as I feel my eyes open and pain shoots up spine all the way to my neck, I look around and see that everything is dark, great, I must have fallen asleep while reading.

I stretch my arms above my head before getting myself up from the couch, I drink some of the water that I had left for myself on the table.

I try to walk to the light switch and end up tripping over something, I look down for a second when a movement in the corner catches my eye, I try to squint my eyes to see better but it is way too dark.

My heart is pounding in my chest, I walk back as slowly and as quietly as possible and somehow make it to the room without making any noise, I quickly shut the door and take out the phone Drew gave.

My hands are shaking as I press dial on the phone.

"Hey there Lea, sorry we're late but we should be done soon!" Andrew says cheerfully.

"There's someone here!" I say as quietly as possible, my voice is filled with fear.

"Love what do you mean?" Drew asks worried.

"I woke up now and I saw someone move and I don't know who it is!" I say panicking.

"Okay love, breathe, maybe it was your brain tricking you alright!" Drew says calmly and before I can say anything there's a loud bang causing me to jump and Drew to curse.

"There's someone here!" I say terrified. "Is Liam there?" I ask quietly.

"No, we were assigned different places!" Drew says worried.

"Drew I'm scared!" I say as I push myself against the door.

"I know love but I need you to breathe and focus for a while, now tell me in whose room are you hiding on?" Andrew asks calmly but I can still sense the worry and concern in his voice.

"Connor's room!" I say slightly shaky.

"Alright than, underneath Connor's pillow there's a gun, take it!" Drew says.

I get up and walk to Connor's bed when there's a loud bang on the door and laughter, Andrew starts swearing viciously, I grab the gun quickly but my hand is shaking, I feel the tears run down my face uncontrollably.

"Drew I'm scared!" I say between sobs.

"Listen to me alright, shoot whoever walks through those doors, hold them off for a while!" Drew says calmly even though I can hear the panic and worry in his voice.

The door is banged open as I throw myself far against the opposite wall, I try shooting but it's stuck, Drew is cursing viciously on the other side.

"Tell Liam I love him!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 5.6K 43
She was an ordinary girl in high school. On her last day at school, Alison tells her crush that she likes him. Soon after she moves to Canada and ret...
618K 10.7K 39
Dawn is the home town good girl with a spunky attitude and compassionate heart. So much like her father and struggling with the estranged relationshi...
729K 56.2K 77
"You want to know what I think of you?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. I smirked in a confident manner and nodded, eager to hear his answer. He took...
191K 3.7K 29
When Bree moves to a new school, the last thing she expects is to bump into an old friend. But her friend has changed, into a cold, badass player who...