Bitterly, Sweetly

By minifantasy

Love overcomes all is what Kim Namjoo lives by, but maybe not this time. For one thing, it's not her boyfrien... More

The Big Thing
The Bad Guy
Guilty Pleasures
Jealousy Bites
A Line
Left to Right
Phase One
Cheaters
It's Bitter
Illusion vs Reality
The Maybes
Sour & Sweet
Without Words
Cant Be Choosy
Decisions
D-Day
It Is What It Is
Epilogue: Sweet Now

Sweet Love

40 0 0
By minifantasy

Lunging forward Sehun cupped her face, pushing her into the office as their mouths crushed. The plastic cover of the bouquet rustled as it dropped to their feet, no longer important. A kick of his feet and the door shut. Reaching a hand to his back he clicked it lock.

Pecking her face he murmured drowsily, "I missed you. I missed you. I missed you so bad."

Namjoo nodded her head back, allowing him as he pleased. Her hands gently rested around his neck invitingly. "Sehun..."

The sound of his name glided smoothly off her tongue. It heightened his senses. Withdrawing just a centimeter he peeked into her pretty face. She was wearing makeup. Her lips so girlish pink. He yearned to eat all of it up.

Kind of gulping, he managed a quiet, "Yea?"

"I'm wearing white." Namjoo cocked a sexy smirk.

His eyes fluttered down to her white blouse, to the modest midi pleated peach skirt. Sehun's hot blood rushed.

"Mmm..." he deliciously sounded gripping her hips.

Namjoo lowly giggled turning him on. Fully linking her arms around his neck, she confessed, "I missed you, Sehun."

The smile on his face grew, "I think I missed you more."

Angling her head she scoffed through a big smile, but he wasted no more time. Tonight was all they had before she returned to Chanyeol tomorrow. Sehun was not going to lose to that guy.

ĒĒĒĒĒ

Sehun's tongue entered her mouth impatiently. Half-lifting her onto the desk her legs immediately opened for him. Drawing her arms tightly around his neck they passionately kissed with so much heat she hardly breathed. Sehun was literally her crushing on the desk, his whole body pressed into her.

He was so hot she couldn't stop him. She moaned feeling pressure against her middle. It was perfectly nice and relieving. Deprived of sex for a week and she missed the feel of his body so much. Needing him pounding in her, driving her over the edge, doing what he was best at.

The ringing of her phone burst through the air, but Sehun didn't stop. He kissed her. His wet mouth refusing to leave hers. Their tongues clashed, he nipped her upper lip, grooving his hard body into her breasts, urging her to feed him, too.

"Sehun, wait." She touched his shoulders. It was Chanyeol calling. It had to be.

Panic and concern shot through her. Through the week she'd been kind of unreceptive to him, but guiltily trying to make up for her no answer Thursday.

"It's Chanyeol." She harshly breathed overwhelmed with regret. She dug to the side where her purse was and pulled out her phone. Clearing her throat, she pressed the phone to her ear just as Sehun licked her neck, a hand busied on sliding her skirt up her thighs. Her breath shivered and she struggled so freaking hard not to hiss into the phone at the sensations plundering her.

"Namjoo?" Chanyeol called out when she didn't answer.

"Oh...oh...Chanyeol." Namjoo licked her parched lips as her body arched into Sehun helplessly.

"Hey, how was the musical."

She squeezed her eyes shut as Sehun plucked her blouse opened and nipped the bulge of her breast. A gasp choked in her throat when he pressed his palm against the juncture of her thigh, let his tongue swirl over the side of her bra.

Freaking...

"It was...was...was good." Namjoo's thighs spread wider around him at the pleasure of his moving hand. Her pelvis thrust up rubbing her middle into his hard palm. The pleasure tingled hurdling through every one of her fragile 8,000 nerve endings.

"I'm sorry I couldn't make it." Chanyeol apologized.

"Mrrm..." Namjoo kind of moaned. "Yea, it's ok."

She shut her eyes as Sehun disappeared leaving her blouse partially open. The intensity between her legs momentarily disappeared and she was confused.

"My parents are really looking forward to meeting you again tomorrow." Chanyeol continued. His voice continued to pick up through the receiver as she held it away. Her entire body pulsed forward when she felt the moist of Sehun's mouth against her panty.

"Nrrngh..." she grunted. Gripping onto the ledge of the desk till her knuckles went white. Urged to belt out a scream when the front of his tongue probed the tip of her hood.

The sound of Chanyeol's voice forced her to press the phone back to her ear. "Did you hear me?"

"Sorry?" Namjoo breathlessly huffed.

"You're probably too occupied. There must be a lot to catch up on now that the musical's over." Chanyeol heartily sympathized. "Don't strain yourself. You're not still at the theatre?"

"No. No." Namjoo half-panted.

"That's good." Chanyeol breathed relieved. "You're not driving?"

"I'm...I'm driving." Namjoo lied. "On my way home."

"You shouldn't have picked up. I'm sorry I called at such a bad time."

It was certainly not a good time to talk. Her chest pounced in retaliation as Sehun's tongue continued dipping into her sensitive folds through her now too damp panty. He was intentionally driving her nuts, but she enjoyed the skills of his mouth so much she couldn't say no. Her core was throbbing so hard, so needing.

Namjoo wanted his hardness inside her. To be feeling his girth and feeling good.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow then. Have a good rest. Good night. I love you." Chanyeol kissed the phone.

"Good night." Namjoo simply replied, hung up, and let the phone clatter to the floor gripping onto the desk with her now free hand. Deeply catching her breath as Sehun straightened she scolded too gently, "I was on the phone."

"You're done now." Sehun leaned forward showing off his wide chest, broad shoulders, allowing her to taste his masculine aura. Her lips prodded open thirstily when he began dragging down her wet panty, his eyes locked on her.

"Oh..." she kind of crooned. As he started unbuttoning his pants she asked, "Is the door locked."

"Don't worry about it." he assured leaning forward again. Giving her lower lip a long peck with partially closed eyes, "I want you."

"Me, too."

The warmth of his big hands slid down the length of her legs. Fingers stroking her creamy skin letting her imagination run wild with anticipation. Grabbing her knees, he lifted the lower half of her legs around his waist. Slightly bending he pushed into her. Her fingers tightened over the corner of the desk dipping her neck back and hitting the shelf of her desk. A manual or two fell to the floor. Unimportant right now.

Moans spiraled out of her mouth in the quiet as she tasted the head of him then further till all of him was in her. Careful not to be too loud in case a colleague in their office overheard. The satisfaction was deploring. So gratifying. Wonderful. Extinguishing the week's depravity of him.

Pulling out Sehun slammed back in fast and hard jolting her senses wide awake. Her juice spilled around him pleased. Her lower half spasming as she hyperventilated.

"That feels so good. Don't stop." She pleaded. His fingers dug into the sides of her legs, gripping onto her tightly, thrusting speedily. Throaty grunts increased at the back of his mouth as he pressed into her clit. The friction was mindblowing. Namjoo came almost at once. Mind spinning in a loopy haze overly conscious about his erection in her still.

Releasing the desk, she gripped onto Sehun's shoulders feeling him jerk into her once before finishing. Burying her sweaty face into the collar of his button-down, she panted done over by their overzealous adventure. Emotionally fulfilled, finally.

Her body arched forward as Sehun hugged her resting his hands at the low of her back, his fingers lightly stroking her behind. The intimate gesture made her heart gush. Namjoo was honestly at the top of the world right now. Sehun making her feel so special, so loved.

Slowly massaging his shoulders, she rested her head under his chin, "Let's spend the night at your hotel."

"Really?" the surprise popped into his voice.

"Really." She glanced into his eyes.

"What about your clothes?" Sehun drew back.

"Lend me a shirt." She grinned aware he was bumbling with just as much excitement.

Flicking her cheek, he gave her a peck. Giggling she rewrapped her arms around his neck, luring him in for another long kiss.

"But we might have to wait until everyone leaves." Namjoo told. "I don't want them to know what we were doing."

Pulling her toward him so their hips glued, Sehun's eyes sparked. "Yea, well, I don't mind waiting."

Her lips opened again enticed when she felt his hard-on. The heat in her chest intensified as she smacked the back of his shoulder. "You..." but he cut her off with a long overdue kiss and they connected again, more closely this time.

ĒĒĒĒĒ

Knowing that Namjoo was superbly wet under her clothes while coming off normal externally was a thrill to him. Clutching her hand tightly he led her through the hotel lobby toward the elevator, taking it up to the fifth floor. Along the trek he replayed the very first night they'd come here together.

Tonight, she was his lover. He hers. They were going to spend the evening at his place, what made it more important to him. He really should start thinking about getting his own private condo. Imagine spending all the time there privately with her made his heart nearly explode.

Sliding his card through the keypad he led her inside. Kicking his shoes off he invited, "Want to look around. It's your first time seeing the room, right?"

When he turned around Namjoo was gone. Backtracking he discovered her in the bathroom wide-eyed exploring the space.

"Wow! Is this a jacuzzi?!" Namjoo threw her hands out depicting the giant white rectangular tub consisting of four jets.

She was adorable. Crossing his arms he leaned into the doorway running his eyes over her. Dressed modestly for today's musical, but she was his and the fact made his heart soar high. Made him feel he had everything in the entire universe he ever prayed for.

This woman was really his. Her heart belonged to him.

"You don't want to look around?" Sehun poked.

"I want to wash first." Namjoo already started unbuttoning her blouse. "Can I?"

"Why not?" he asked. Striding forward he turned the water on, adjusting the temperature.

"This is awesome." Namjoo commented, her eyes aglow with sweet wonder. Beaming at him, she declared, "I go in first."

No longer caring she started stripping. Seeing it up close made his heart rush. She was unbelievably cute but sexy at the same time. Namjoo being so natural in his space brought flutterings to life in his chest. His eyes touched her white lingerie feeling his muscles tense.

As she began dipping her leg into the water, he grabbed her arms pivoting her toward him. "Wait for me."

Hurriedly unbuttoning his shirt, he dropped it to the floor watching Namjoo let out a scoff.

"What?" he playfully questioned. Baring himself in front of her, "You don't like it?"

Her hand landed smack across his chest, "You're such a loser." Then she didn't wait for him. Stepping into the tub she settled and twisted around to start playing with the settings.

Joining her, Sehun intentionally wrapped his long arm around her to take over. The water started heating; the jets streamed on gentle mode. The lower ends of Namjoo's hair was wet and hung limply on her shoulders. Suddenly she appeared tiny with him in the tub.

"Come here." Twining his arms around her Sehun urged her onto his lap.

"What?" she asked almost irritably.

Removing the hair off her shoulder he locked eyes with her. "You make my heart swoon."

She scoffed again.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" he asked, the light in his eyes.

"You're such a romantic." Easing her knees around him she cupped his face. "Sehun."

"Yea?"

Giving him a peck, she said, "How about we see where this goes?"

"What's that?"

"You and me."

His heart thudded. Namjoo giggled. "What?"

"Your heart's beating irregularly fast."

He splashed water on her embarrassed.

Namjoo screeched but happily. "It has been the entire time."

Abruptly trying to catch his breath he admitted, "I've just been excited the whole time. It's not a big deal."

Intimately folding her arms around his neck, she arched forward pressing her breasts into him. Not so innocently. He felt her center mold over his abdomen. "Sehun."

"Yea?" Stupidly fell from his lips.

This time he got a light peck from her. His eyes closed yearning for more. Either she was trying to give him a heart attack or she was really unaware about what she was currently doing to him. He might not be a teenager anymore, but she did really bad things to him without trying.

"You're really cute."

"Stop it." he helplessly thwarted her. She settled on him again egging him for the worst. Their lips brushed. "I like the way you say my name."

"Sehun."

His eyes sparked thunderously. He teased running his fingers over her middle. Namjoo did that seductive thing. Parting her lips again.

"I'm having dinner with Chanyeol's parents tomorrow."

"I heard." His eyes dipped to the side. The heat of the moment died.

"You saw him?" Namjoo wondered.

Again, Sehun darted his focus elsewhere. He didn't want to think about it. Chanyeol asking for advice. He was still pissed off, but hearing it from Namjoo just made him sad.

"He wondered if we should see a doctor for birth control." Namjoo quietly told.

Sehun swallowed. Finally glancing at her. "Will you do it?"

Smiling thinly, Namjoo comforted, "I'm not the kind of woman who has multiple partners."

Running his hand through her hair, he apologized, "I didn't mean it like that."

Relaxing her head on his shoulder, she hugged him. "I know."

Closing his eyes, he wrapped his hands around her. "Then tomorrow..."

"Not now." She broke off. Taking his hand, she led it back between her legs. "Make me think about you."

Surprise glimmered through his irises, stunted with the fact she was asking for it. Obliging he lightly ran his fingers across her sensitive skin, tracing her nub, flicking, and rubbing. Namjoo's eyes fluttered close, gasping.

"Let me know if it hurts." Sliding his hand across her folds again, he traced her opening in circular motion. Enough until she started grinding against his hand. And then she moaned his name and he knew he was doing good.

Finding her valley, he gently inserted his forefinger. Their eyes held heating the moment. Pulling out he watched her mouth open in protest. Namjoo shivered when he feather light ran his thumb back over her clit. Slowly pumping back inside Sehun worked his finger in and out repeatedly, feeling her swell as he continued drawing out his movements, then slowly curled his finger inside her. Namjoo's eyes widened a fraction. Clawing his shoulders, she belched a moan jolting into him.

"Y...yes...don't stop."

She was so hot his blood coursed south. The need visible as day on her face, her mouth forming a sexy 'o' as she panted. Busying his other hand over her perky mound he observed the way satisfaction filled her eyes. And that was all he needed to know.

Her body writhed, pitch going higher when he added another finger. Tensing, Namjoo's body rose. Her breasts rubbed his chest in the process igniting the wanton. He heard her heart pounding; the water heated. Maybe it was their bodies making it hotter.

Namjoo cried out half heaving for air as she shuddered. Pulling her nails out of his skin she kind of slumped into him, huffing choppily. Still, her arms clung onto him.

"Sorry," he apologized. "Was that too much?"

Tiredly shaking her head, Namjoo's warm breath pounced into the low of his neck. "I liked it, Sehun."

He tried not heehawing. Tightly embracing her they waited it out while listening to the jets gush. They might not always have constant sex in the future, but for now he'd savor these kinds of spontaneous moments.

Regardless the future, he did hope Namjoo remained a part of it.

"We should get out. It's not good to stay in here too long." Turning the jets off he pulled Namjoo up. They clambered together into his shower stall where they made out some more. High on this romance spinning around them.

"And," he pushed her into the wall, "I think I need to finish. Unless you want to share a cold shower with me."

There came no objection, but bubbling giggles as he hooked her leg around his waist and thrust into her, driving out the rest of the heat. Sharing a kind of euphoria as their bodies glided together. Taking to their advantage this new profound intimacy that belonged to no other than them.

Sehun planned to hold it close, never let it go. As their beating hearts met and their skin melted into another, sharing oxygen and unsaid words of love. Syncing together, becoming one in the sanctity of each other's presence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 214 27
A divorce would end all problems they thought, but even as Namjoo and Sehun lead their own lives they never seem to have separated. Sharing custody o...
1.8K 44 38
She's not pregnant. He's not going to be a father, but one night a mishap leads Oh Sehun to concoct a plan that kills two birds with one stone: savin...
2.7K 235 26
Everyone has secrets, like CEO Oh Sehun whose life is layered up into bundles of lies. Despite his perfect facade, one day intern Kim Namjoo discover...
3.4K 221 26
Three years ago, Namjoo buried her husband. Three years later she has yet to move on. Plans to focus on her family's happiness and her present life a...