Secret | Jinkook ✔️

Af halekook

As if being an outcast wasn't enough of a struggle for Kim Seokjin, his life becomes harder to navigate when... Mere

Welcome
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Three
Fifty Four: Epilogue

Fifty-Two

6.7K 514 94
Af halekook

Jungkook walked over to the sofa in the living room where his husband was with a bowl of popcorn, resting it on the coffee table as he took a seat next to him. "I live for nights like this." He says, leaning his head on Jin's shoulder.

Jin chuckles, "you know they are coming back tomorrow, right?"

"I know, but whenever my parents take them, it's the best feeling in the world, just to be here with you, alone." rubbing his hand over Jin's leg.

"It may just be your lucky weekend since my parents want to take them out tomorrow night and will keep them until Monday morning. Rather than you going for them and then them coming here, I told them to pick them up from your parents."

Jungkook jumped up from the sofa, staring at his husband, surprised, "seriously?

Jin laughs, throwing his head back, "I am serious; my mom called me earlier at work; she is going to have Hoseok's kids over as well and figured it would be nice to have them all. Bless her heart for even thinking she can manage all of them, but I told her yes."

"Babe, we should go somewhere; why didn't you tell me this earlier?" Jungkook asked, pulling his husband up from the sofa, wrapping his arms around Jin's waist.

"Do we have it in the budget to go anywhere?" Jin teases Jungkook, hugging him back.

Jungkook leans in to give Jin a tender kiss before pulling away, "Shh! I will find something for us to do. We have to take advantage of our freedom when the kids are away."

As Jin watched his husband leave the room, he only laughed. Sitting back and relaxing on the sofa, he lets Jungkook decide what he wants them to do next. Jungkook always took advantage of any free time they had without the kids. Every week, even with the kids at home, they had to have a date night. Typically, either a babysitter or Taehyung came by with his daughter and watched over the kids for them.

Jungkook returned an hour later to find Jin had nearly finished his popcorn and was deeply engaged in watching a movie. "Didn't you want to check on me?"

Jin looked up at him, pausing his movie, "figured you were still alive, and my movie was too good to leave. What happened? Did you figure out anything?"

Grabbing the bowl of popcorn from Jin, Jungkook placed it back on the coffee table, "that was my popcorn."

"Our popcorn," Jin noted, correcting his husband.

"Yet, you ate it all."

"Well, maybe if you were present, I wouldn't have. Now, tell me, what did you come up with? Do I need to pack, or are we staying at home? If so, can I finish my movie?"

Taking a seat, Jungkook rubbed his hand over Jin's leg, "stop being so mean to me, and yes, I found something; we are going to Sokcho."

Jin groaned, "you want me to climb mountains again?"

"Jin, stop it, we never climbed any mountains, this is called hiking, and this time we could go to Cheonbuldong Valley and the beach on Sunday."

"We seem to define hiking differently, but okay, what time do we leave tomorrow?"

"We are leaving tonight, so you better get up and get ready."

Pouting, Jin stares at Jungkook, rubbing his hand across Jungkook's chest, "since you are so good at this, do you think you can pack what you know I will need? I don't feel like going upstairs, and I want to finish the movie."

"I always pack for us, and your stuff is already packed. So don't use the movie as an excuse. This time I was a little ahead of you, so get dressed and let's get on the road before it gets too late."

"But I didn't eat dinner-"

"We will pick up something along the way, so get your ass up and let's go."

"Can you pick me up?" Jin asks, smiling at Jungkook, who shakes his head, before getting up and lifting Jin off of the sofa and taking him upstairs so they could get ready to leave.

********

"What is the total cost of our stay at this hotel? Did it make the budget?" Jin couldn't hide the amusement in his voice as he stood out on the balcony, enjoying the breeze.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jin's waist, resting his chin on his shoulder, "you are not funny. Stop focusing on the budget, and let's enjoy tonight."

Jin chuckled, "fine; I won't make any more jokes, and thank you for planning this last minute. We should have invited Jimin and Yoongi to come along; they love it here."

"With a newborn, I doubt they can travel anywhere, and this weekend I wanted to be alone with you. Nobody else but us, no kids, no family, no friends."

Jin turned into his husband's arms so he could face him, "I am okay with that." Jin kissed his lips to Jungkook as he wrapped his arms around his neck and swung his legs up, wrapping around Jungkook's waist.

After tightening his grip around Jin's waist, Jungkook kisses him back before carrying him into the room, where they spent the rest of the night together.

*******

Jungkook was awakened by the sound of his husband laughing, and the balcony door opened. Getting up, he stretches, rubs his eyes, goes into the bathroom, uses it, brushes his teeth, and wash his face before checking on Jin.

When he approaches the balcony, he gets a glimpse of Jin, seated in front of a tray with coffee and fruits, while he had his phone in hand on facetime with Jimin.

"Did you make any babies last night?" Jungkook stops himself from stepping out on the balcony hearing Jimin's questions.

He heard Jin sigh, "while we had a wonderful night of lovemaking, but definitely, no baby was made."

"Correct; no baby making happened, and we are not having anymore." Jungkook steps out onto the balcony interrupting their conversation.

Jin looks at him and frowns, "no one asked you anything! Stay out of our conversation." Jin turned his attention back to Jimin, who was laughing, "let me call you later; the party pooper has woken up."

"You ordered breakfast without me?" Jungkook inquired as he took up Jin's coffee, taking a sip of it.

"I didn't, just got a snack until you woke up."

Junkook set the coffee cup down and pulled Jin up from his seat as he shook his head. After that, he sits and pulls Jin onto his lap, wrapping his arms around the waist of his husband. "Isn't it funny how you never get up that early at home, but here you had enough time to wake up and order a cup of coffee and some fruit?"

Relaxing into Jungkook's arms and resting his head back on Jungkook's chest, Jin smiled, "let's not compare such matters; you are a morning person at home, I am not."

"I don't understand, you want us to have another child, but you don't like to wake up in the middle of the night, you dislike early mornings, and you love shopping with Jimin on the weekends. Are you aware that all those things will be different if we have another baby? The weekend escape that we are now having will change. Date nights, babe, are you considering these things?"

"I don't know--I just think we had all of our children so young, and they grew up so quickly. I didn't appreciate them as babies, and everything has changed since then. Having a planned baby would be wonderful. Imagine making love while knowing we are creating something special."

"And what happens when we end up having more than one?"

"I don't think that will happen, Jungkook, but even so, we can't use that as a reason. I will stop asking if you can give me a legit reason not to have another baby."

"Our kids will soon be on their way out the door in another eight or ten years, and we will have the luxury of just us. Having another baby right now will restart the clock for us, and with the age gap they will have, I don't think I want that. Think of something else, anything, even if you want a dog, we can get one."

Jin rolled his eyes, "I want a baby, not a damn dog! But whatever, fine, we won't have a baby. I will watch everyone keep having babies and suffer."

Jungkook chuckled and nuzzled his face into Jin's neck, "let's revisit this conversation next year; I will think about it."

"You have been thinking of it for more than two years now."

"Not true; I have been telling you no, now I am telling you I will think about it."

"Fine." Jin pouted, not liking how his husband wouldn't give in.

"Do you want to take a shower together and then go have breakfast?"

"Let's shower separately. No use wasting your sperm if we are not putting it to good use," Jin said and attempted to get up, but Jungkook secured arms around him kept him in place.

Moving a hand down to the front of Jin's shorts, Jungkook palmed his cock, and Jin gasped, "you and I both know, you couldn't withhold sex from me even if you tried, so stop it and let's go shower together."

"I wish our kids never move out and deprive you of alone time with me forever."

"There can never be anyone who can deprive me of our time together." Jungkook says with a chuckle, kissing Jin's neck, "kids or no kids, I will always find a way to have you to myself."

******

While Jin and Jungkook were out to dinner later that evening, Jin received a text from Jaehyun, which prompted him to talk to Jungkook about what he wanted.

"In two weeks, Sunghee is leaving for New York; you remember that, right?"

Jungkook nodded, "I remember I was planning on taking the day off, so someone is home with her when he comes to pick her up."

"Oh, I took the day off already, so there is no need for you to take it off."

"That's fine; I will still take the day."

"Okay." Jin responded and then began to pick at his food, "umm, well the reason why I brought it up is that he wants to keep her for a bit longer than a month, his parents are going to be in New York with him, and they are doing a Caribbean cruise, and some other things, so I told him it was fine."

"Are you aware we are supposed to be taking a family vacation the first week in August? If he has her for more than a month, that means she will miss our trip, and why are you just talking with me about this?"

"Let's just push our trip out, it's the first time he has asked to keep her longer, and she wants to go. Further, he only asked me this week-"

"Yet you already gave him an answer without talking to me about it."

Jin sighed, "Jungkook, it's not like that; what exactly did you want me to do? Tell him no? How is that fair? We have her for most of the year, he never makes a big deal with anything, and therefore, I feel like he deserves this time with her, as much as she does with him. She told me she wanted to spend time with him and would be pleased if I could make it happen."

"She never asked me," Jungkook mumbled, wiping his mouth and tossing the napkin aside.

"You would have told her no, and she didn't want to hear that."

"Of course, I would have told her no; there is an agreement in place; he should know to stick to it. But always you, breaking the rules, and being the yes person. I don't understand how you can want another child when you are the least to parent."

"Okay, I think we need to take a timeout and stop this conversation here because you are being emotional about this for no reason, and I refuse to argue with you over dinner."

Jungkook took a deep breath, "I am sorry, I just-"

"I understand. Your thoughts are valid, but my decision is final; I have approved for her to spend the time with her father. He doesn't bother us, and he doesn't ask for much, and I'm thankful for that. I could have a Taehyung and Hoseok situation on my hands, and I don't, so please let's not rock the boat."

"There is no way he could get full custody of her!"

"Okay, Jungkook, calm down; I am not saying he would, I am just saying-"

"You know what, you are right; let's move on to other matters. You want her to spend the summer with him, fine, I get it, you have the right to do that. I don't have a say in this."

"No, you have a say in this, but I must override it when I know you will want things your way. It is not okay for you to be selfish with Sunghee, and you know that. She's growing up, and she wants to see him more often; that's something I can't deny her, and I won't."

"Okay, Seokjin, I understand. Do you want dessert, the lava cake looks good?" Jungkook asked, not wanting to talk about the issue anymore. Every time Sunghee had to leave them and go to Jaehyun was a challenge for him. 

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

123K 12.1K 43
Jin, a struggling pastry chef who just wants to keep his business open, was asked and paid to pretend to be someone else for a given amount of time. ...
353K 20.1K 34
Paranormal type shit Part two of Mask Men -𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
36.9K 4.2K 14
It was agreed that the firstborn Omega of the Park family would be destined to marry Kim Taehyung once it was time for him to ascend to the throne. P...
899 96 6
Prince Yoongi has bought a husband.. Or a toy whom he can use? For a heir.. Does a toy has right to fall in love? Even if he ever does, will he b...