Love Beyond Words.

Oleh FlorK2D

Regret was what Arnav was feeling for what he did to her. He wish to correct his mistake and a perfect oppor... Lebih Banyak

๐Ÿ’–Chapter 1๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 2 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 3 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 4 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 5 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 6 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 7 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 8 ๐Ÿ’–
Interlude.
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 9 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 10๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 11 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 12 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 13 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 14๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 15 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 16 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 17 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 18 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 19 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 20 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 21 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 23๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 24 (Last) ๐Ÿ’–
New Story Alert.
New Story alert with daily updates
New Story
New Story
New Story

๐Ÿ’– Chapter 22 ๐Ÿ’–

6.5K 455 37
Oleh FlorK2D

Sorry for the late update.

It's been a week since Khushi has been discharged from the hospital and was back home with the twins but the atmosphere in the mansion wasn't good as Khushi and Arnav were fighting with everyone on Arnav's side which is infuriating Khushi.

"None of you will stop me from meeting that witch. " Khushi yelled making Arnav more frustrated.

"Dammit Khushi........ You are supposed to be resting and not stressing yourself....... Am going to see Lavanya alone and that's final. " Arnav said sternly and Khushi smiled at him.

Arnav knew it was a challenging smile and she was about to do the unthinkable.

And Arnav was right as she turned to Hari Prakash who was standing behind them.

"Hari Prakashji....... Go to my room and bring my car keys. " Khushi said but he didn't move out of fear of Arnav.

She glared at him and he run upstairs to the room because he knew how scary Khushi can be when provoked.

Everyone looked at her in shock but Arnav was fuming as Khushi sat in the couch with arms crossed not caring about how all eyes were on her.

"Why are you all looking at me like that...... He won't let go so I will go alone and no one I repeat again no one will stop me. " Khushi said sternly and Shashi signalled Arnav to let her come.

"Fine..... Let's go. " Arnav said finally giving in and Khushi smiled at him.

Delhi Police Station.

Arnav and Khushi stepped into the police station and everyone halted and greeted the couple.

The commissioner came out of his office and greeted them.

He then led them to the cell where Lavanya is being held until her trial.

Immediately they got in they saw Lavanya with bruises all over her face and body curled up in a ball in the corner of the cell lost in thought.

"You have a visitor. " The commissioner yelled out breaking her reverie.

She looked up and threw angry glares at Khushi and Arnav which made them angry because they thought she might have repented or showed remorse for what she did.

"Open the cell. " Khushi uttered in a deadly and angry tone making the commissioner shocked and he looked at Arnav who nodded. She walked into the cell and Lavanya stood up and glared at her with her arms crossed to her chest.

Khushi got angry and yanked her hair twisting them in her hand making Lavanya scream in pure agony as the pain travelled through her body.

"You have some nerve coming after my babies but you messed with the wrong mother Lavanya........ You are angry at Arnav for your own deeds....... No one forced to accept his request to be his fake fiancee....... No one also forced you to sell company secrets to his rivals all because of greed for money..... All were done by you and instead of repenting and doing good you chose to hurt my baby!....... I will make sure you never get out and you will be the scapegoat to the others who will try to hurt my babies and my family....... " Khushi yelled and pushed Lavanya to the ground and she crawled quickly to the corner and started shivering in fear seeing her fearsome avatar.

Arnav stood there with his arms crossed looking at her go off on Lavanya while the commissioner was scared seeing Khushi that way.

"Your trial is in two weeks and you will be in jail for a very long time because I have asked Arnav to reopen the fraud case against you plus attempted kidnapping and murder against Anjali. " Lavanya looked shocked at her. "She could have died because of you....... Now get ready to send the rest of your life in prison. " Khushi revealed and Lavanya rushed up to her and held her leg crying.

"Please Khushi..... Please forgive me...... I didn't mean to do it...... Please forgive....... I promise I will go far away from here and never come back. "

Arnav marched up to them and yanked Lavanya off her.

"You should have thought about that before trying to hurt my family....... I should have had you arrested for what you did years ago but I let you go and you had the audacity to hurt my family. " Arnav yelled and Lavanya flinched at the intensity of his voice. "Now you will reap what you sow......... Good bye Lavanya........ "

Arnav then held Khushi's hand and started leaving but she stopped and halted and turned back and walked up to a crying Lavanya and looked at her in pity which shocked Lavanya and made Arnav panic since he knew how forgiving Khushi was and she is capable of making him drop the charges against Lavanya.

"You could have lived a better life....... You may have been blacklisted but everyone forgot it and with your talent you could have made a life for yourself......... That huge money you paid the nurse could have been enough to start a business even outside the country........ But you chose this....... I would have forgiven you if you harmed me but you chose an innocent child who hasn't been in this world for a day and yet she has tested how cruel the world can be. " Khushi cried out and Arnav moved closer and held her as Lavanya looked down in remorse. "Every parent want to protect their children from the cruelty of the world and let them enjoy the innocence of a child before venturing into the real world but because of you my princess faced cruelty and that Lavanya I can never forgive......... You chose this path and must face the consequences. "

Arnav then held her hand and both walked out turning a deaf ears to the calling of Khushi's name by Lavanya.

Arnav and Khushi entered the car and she looked at Arnav and seeing his expression, Khushi knew he was blaming himself for Lavanya's action.

"It's not your fault." Khushi said and Arnav looked at her.

"It is. " He uttered. "No matter how much Lavanya is responsible, I am also responsible....... If I hadn't brought that ridiculous idea to her then all of this would have been avoided...... If it hadn't been for di then. " Arnav voice choked with bottled up emotions and he started crying enable to hold it in anymore.

Khushi removed her sit belt and lifted herself onto his lap and hugged him as he cried he cried out.

Khushi didn't stop him knowing he needed to let it all out in order for them to move on.

Delhi Mall.

Anjali was moving around in one of it luxurious baby shop, looking around to buy gifts for her nephew and niece.

She was about to pick up a beautiful pink cotton onesie when she saw a sight that shocked and broke her heart.

To her right was Siddhant shopping with a pregnant woman and he was happily touching her belly looking so happy.

Anjali dodged and tears built up in her eyes.

"You are so stupid Anjali....... You have been cheated.... What made you think a young, handsome, rich, successful and well educated man like him would want an old woman like you...... You were just an adventure to him and you stupidly think just because he always visited you at the hospital, restaurant and home then he is in love with you....... He doesn't love you and will never love you. " Anjali mind mocked her.

"Shut up. " Her heart yelled out. "Anjali don't listen to her ........ Sid is a good man and nothing like Shyam...... He would never decieve you like this...... Please go talk to him. " Her heart begged.

"Don't embarrass yourself....... Leave and never talk to him again because you are inferior to him. " Her mind mocked.

Anjali gave in to her mind no matter how her heart tried to convince her against it.

She dropped the things she was buying and was walking out of the shop when a feminine voice called out her name confusing her.

She turned and saw the woman and Siddhant walking up to them smiling.

She quickly wiped her tears which didn't go unnoticed by Siddhant and smiled at the woman.

"She is so beautiful....... I have been wanting to met the love of my brother's life for so long. " The lady gushed shocking both of them. Anjali was shocked hearing her call Siddhant her brother as she knows he is an orphan and Siddhant was shocked seeing his sister spilling the beans. "Hi...... Am Naina. " She introduced and stretched out her hand which Anjali shook and smiled. "I and Siddhu grew up at the orphanage and he took care of me after he moved out...... I got married and moved to London become my husband was transferred there but I want my baby to be born in India........ My brother can't stop talking about you. " Naina revealed. " We were going to the restaurant to meet you after shopping and here you are and it all because the universe wanted us to me." She squealed childishly and Anjali smiled at her while Siddhant rolled his eyes."I never thought Mr Workaholic would ever consider settling down left alone fall in love but you worked your magic on him. "

Naina wiggled her eyebrows at Anjali who blushed and Siddhant wanted so much to glue her lips together as she was revealing everything.

"Shut up Naina....... You just ruined everything with your big mouth...... I don't know how Arjun tolerates a chatter box like you. " Siddhant scolded and Naina gasped and hit him in the stomach making him grunt in pain and she turned to Anjali with a smile.

"We should go to your sister in laws restaurant and get to know each other more. "

"But what about your shopping? "
Anjali asked.

"Well you are also here to shop for your nephew and niece right? " She asked and Anjali nodded and she squealed. "Am also here with his dumbo to buy some clothes for my baby. " She said and touched her big belly. "We can get to know each other and help me chose somethings for you and you for me. "

Anjali nodded and Naina dragged her away as Siddhant rolled his eyes at his crazy sister and Anjali giggled seeing his annoyed expression and he smiled happily seeing her giggle.

Aman's Apartment.

Aman was lying in his cabana resting because the week has been a very long week from the security arrangement for Khushi to Lavanya to calling off his engagement and dealing his nagging mother's tantrums and also stress form work.

And it's been a week since he last saw Sheetal, the love of his life.

Sheetal has done everything to ignoring and avoiding him at work, RM or any gathering he is present and he couldn't blame her as he is heavily responsible for all the mess in their lives.

A tapping sound broke his reverie and she turned and saw his mother angrily looking at him which made him rolled his eyes at her.

He stood up and walked past her making the woman shocked and angry and she followed him.

"Don't you dare walk out on me young man. " Aman's mother yelled making Aman halt and turned to her. "How could you break up with Mouni like that and that too for at gold digger and illegitimate bastard cousin of your boss. " Aman looked at his mother shocked as he had never told her about Sheetal or introduced her. "Don't look shocked because I knew it was because of a woman........ A shameless woman whose mission was to trap a rich man and she is now pretending to have changed....... Listen to me Aman...... She is just using you to be close to ASR and like a fool you fell for it........ Am your mother and I won't accept that whore as my daughter. " She yelled at him and Aman shook his head at the venom she was spewing when she is no saint.

"Wow Miss Aditi Mathur........ You the woman who trapped her married boss and slept with him getting pregnant with me to force him to leave his wife is judging another woman and a pure woman like my love. " Aman said and Aditi gasped in shock. "My while life I was taunted for being an illegitimate bastard because your plan backfired and he didn't leave his wife for you....... Mouni is okay with our break up because she is also in love with another man and you and her mother know but you two are so obsessed with getting us married but news flash Miss Mathur....... It's either Sheetal or no one . " Aman said sternly shocking Aditi.

She became angry and was about to speak but stopped which confused Aman and he turned only to find Sheetal standing at the entrance to the inside of his apartment with the maid looking so gorgeous.

He moved closer to her and hugged her and she reciprocated.

"I miss you so much...... Please don't hate me because it hurts....... I know I did wrong but please forgive me and give me another chance. " Aman cried out and Sheetal broke the hug and wiped his tears.

"Okay........ But first I need to speak to your mother. " Sheetal said shocking both mother and son.

To be continued.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ button, comment and follow for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

Xoxo xoxo.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

201K 7.7K 17
Some promises are meant to be broken. But what compelled Arnav to abandon the one he once loved? Let's take another journey into our beloved ArShi wo...
811K 26.3K 24
Five years later he was back to his family, to his love dreaming for a happy future ahead with them. But is it so easy as it sounds? An Arshi story b...
139K 5.3K 9
Arnav is being forced to meet a girl named Khushi for marriage. After a lot of emotional blackmailing he agrees to meet her. Will this be love at f...