💖 Chapter 8 💖

Three and half years ago.

Khushi opened the window of their new apartment and inhaled the sweet air of London.

She couldn't believe she is in London and was so happy and excited about it.

When Payal told her about her win she finally understood the surprise she was talking about.

Not only had she arranged for their stay here, she also arranged for citizenship and it excited the hell out of her because she has always dreamt of coming to London but she didn't feel completely happy as for the past two days since they have been here, a man with chocolate orbs eyes has evaded her sleep.

Payal who was standing silently behind her with Shashi knew why her smile had changed to sadness within seconds.

"I know you are thinking about Arnav....... Do I think he loves you?...... Yes I do but you are not of the same status as him and it will always affect you knowing how timid you can be at times and that will make you an easy prey to the vicious people around him....... I know with time you would forget him as I am trying to forget Akash...... Oh Akash....... Do you miss me like I miss you?........ Stop it Payal...... You are beneath him and he is the son of that vulgar woman. " Payal thought and heard her name being called and turned to find Khushi standing in front of her with a worried look.

"Jiji...... Where are you lost?....... I have been calling you for almost two minutes now........ Why is there a problem?" Khushi asked concerned and Payal smiled and shook her head no.

"Am just thinking about all the things we have to do. " She replied and Khushi smiled.

"I know right....... First we have to take babuji to the doctor and find him a nurse while we search for the location for the restaurant ....... And get buaji and amma's passport so they can join us here. " Khushi said enthusiastically as Payal and Shashi smiled at her enthusiasm but it changed when they heard the last sentence.

"Khushi....... Buaji and Amma are not going us here. " Payal revealed.

"Oh okay...... I understand..... They will join us later. " Khushi said and Payal shook her head confusing her.

She then took Khushi's hand and look straight into her eyes.

"They are never coming to join us..... Ever...... It will only be you, I and babuji. "

Khushi looked at her sister shocked at her revelation.

She knew she was mad at them and also blamed them for everything and understood this was their punishment by Payal but to her it didn't feel right because she was scared she will be blamed again like always.

Flashback.

Khushi and the family finally got to Lucknow after Payal had immediately instructed them to pack up and get ready to leave after the Raizadas left.

They were shocked but seeing the angry avatar of Payal, they all knew better not to protest and another shock hit them when Payal called Happy Singh and sold him the house.

Buaji was angry and protested but she couldn't do anything since the house was in the name of Shashi whose nod gave Payal the go ahead.

They all settled down in silence and Payal ordered food for them since it was late.

With Khushi's help, Payal feed, cleaned and gave Shashi his medicines and tucked him into bed while royally ignoring Buaji and Garima.

The following day after breakfast, Payal left the house leaving Shashi in Khushi's care.