Loving Him (Pietro x Male!Rea...

By HusbandOfAMaximoff

you were new to the avengers, but it felt like you were treated as if you were with them since they started. ... More

Him and his Pranks
Company
As a Thanks
A bit of work, and a bit of Pietro
Damn. Damn indeed.
Interaction
Tension
A shower
A night to remember
Nervous for no reason
Sweet like candy
Crisis?
Reunited
New and Improved
Just a normal day
Dinner
Jealousy
Emergency
False Alarm
Its just You and Me
Simulated
Back in reality
Finale.

Perplexed

317 8 2
By HusbandOfAMaximoff

You woke up from your slumber because of a knock on your door. You stood up and warped to the door, "Who is it" you asked, "Tis me my friend, are you prepared for our uh....what do you call those again..those things where you go somewhere else and do nothing..like rest.", It was Thor, "Vacation?" You answered. "Ah yes, our vacation"

"We're going on vacation?", You asked, confused when they had planned it, "Yes, I told you about it last night, the whole team is going"

Flashback

"We're going on vacation for a few weeks tomorrow", Thor whispered leaning beside your ear, "Yeah, yeah" you responded as you looked through your phone whilst holding Pietro's hand.

End of flashback

SHIT. you thought to yourself, "We'll be out in a minute" you shouted as you ran to the bed and shook Pietro awake, "WAKE UP. TAKE A SHOWER. PACK YOUR BAGS. WE'RE GETTING LATE"

He jumped up and realized the time, he went in first because he was faster and he only needed a few seconds to finish. After he took his shower he was the one to pack your bags, and you took your shower. As you went out, Pietro was already dressed, sitting on the bed, playing with his fingers. "Forgetting something?" He asked, "Ah yes, your morning kiss" you replied as you leaned into the silver haired man, cupped his face, and gave him a kiss.

You warped the clothes you wanted to wear onto the bed and wore them, within only 7 minutes, you two were ready for a vacation that lasted 3 weeks.

You walked to the door to see a waiting Thor, leaning on the wall, arms crossed, "Hey sorry, we had to get a few more stuff in", he went in and hugged you, "Oh-" you stated as he pulled you in, he was warm, his arms around your neck.

Pietro stood behind you, Perplexed, "What's with the sudden affection" Pietro asked, "Well, it's been a while, I thought I might as well" Thor replied as he let you go, "Huh." Pietro replied back. "Shall we get on to the jet then" he stated, "Yeah, we should", you held Pietro's hand and walked him and Thor to the jet, Thor behind the both of you.

"Are you sure he doesn't like you" Pietro whispered in your ear, "What, no, he's been my best friend for years", you whispered back at the perplexed silver haired man, he held onto your hand tighter, making sure no one could separate you two.

As you arrived to the jet, everyone else was already there. "Hey, sorry we're late" you stated and placed your bags into the storage in the plane, "No stress" Steve stated, you still felt bad for being late so you nodded and gave him a smile as a response.

"Why are they suddenly being more..nice, than usual", Pietro whispered as you two sat in you seats at the back, "I don't know, someone's probably leaving" you replied as you looked around.

Everyone looked..normal, nothing out of the ordinary, they were just minding their own business, you saw Thor sitting alone, he was probably the most suspicious out of everyone else, he didnt do anything suspicious, he just didnt look like the happy and whitty Thor you knew. "Hey love, I'm gonna go check up on Thor, okay?" You looked at Pietro and put your hand on top of his, "Yeah, sure, I'll be here", he leaned in for a kiss and you gladly leaned in as well, As you parted, you stood up and gave yourself the courage to walk to Thor's seat, only a few rows behind you.

"Hey, what's wrong?, You dont look so fine." He looked out the window and sighed. "I'm fine." Was all he said, you sighed and walked away, but you decided to text him something.

You: Hey buddy

Thor: ...

You: Can I tell you something

Thor: What

You: I'm your biggest fan

As you looked to his seat he was smiling and giggling, he looked up at you and you gave him a thumbs up, and he nodded as a response. You went back to sit down with Pietro.

"What was that" Pietro asked, "What? I'm just trying to cheer him up. Have you seen him?" You replied, he looked at you with a '???' look on his face, "He's smiling" he stated, "That's cause I made him smile, look" you replied and showed him the texts you sent to Thor.

"I thought you were My, biggest fan" he looked at you with a frown and held your hand. You sighed at the silver haired man's childish reaction, but you had a smile on your face. As he held your hand, he left a kiss on the back of your hand and placed it on his cheek, you giggled, cupped his face, and kissed him ever so gently, which made him smile and he leaned into your shoulder.

"You're adorable" you stated as you looked at him with a smile placing a hand on his cheek. He placed a hand on top of yours and pushed your hand closer into his cheek. His cheek was warm and his stubble was comfortable. You went by the rest of the plane ride with Pietro leaning on you, he fell asleep a few minutes into the flight.

The flight took 2 hours and you finally arrived. "Woohoo!" Clint yelled as he happily ran on the sand.

"Wow, look at that view" you stated as Pietro still sleepily hugged you from the front. You walked with him in your arms to the sand and sat him down beside you, he leaned on your shoulder, still sleepy, you put on your hand over his shoulders and kept him close. He groaned and put his arms around your torso and moved in front of you and rested his head on the crevice of your neck.

"Should I take your bags?" Steve asked, "Oh it's ok, I already warped them to our room", you replied "Ah, well, enjoy yourselves" you waved a goodbye and swayed Pietro side to side slowly as he slept peacefully in your arms.

***

2 hours later, you felt him groan awake in your arms, "You're finally awake, sleepy head" he looked around with his eyes squinted and sat up, you two were under an umbrella protecting you from the sun, "How long was I asleep" he asked, "4 hours" you replied, he looked at you and went in to hug you again, "Can I get a kiss", you smiled and cupped his face for a soft kiss on the lips.

"Come on, let's go in, we're gonna miss the food" you stated and helped him get up from the soft sand below you.

As you walked into the building, you saw a beautiful glass chandelier and a nice white and gold aesthetic in the wood of the walls. "This place looks great" you stated, "I wanna see our rooms" Pietro replied, "Yeah sure, no problem" you grabbed onto him and warped to your rooms, your room had a beautiful balcony view of the ocean and a queen sized bed in white sheets with brown monochrome pillows.

"Looks great, doesn't it" you stated as you went out the balcony for the fresh air and sunshine. The day was going by greatly.

You had activities planned, you wanted to look at the caves nearby, go diving, swim with the fishes, you wanted to enjoy all of those things with Pietro. But he was asleep again. You went over to him and said, "I'll be downstairs if you need me" and left a kiss on his cheek.

As you went down the flight of stairs, you saw Steve and Thor talking down at a table in the lobby, "Hey!" You greeted them to let them know you were there. "Oh, hey, perfect timing, I'll let you two be alone" Steve stated as he stood up and walked away, leaving you with Thor on the table.

"Hey buddy, what's up, got anything you wanna tell me?" You stated with a smile and punching his shoulder lightly, "A lot actually" he replied, your smile suddenly faded away, he looked so sad and angry, but he didn't wanna show it.

"Care for a walk?" He asked.

***

You two have been walking for a while, talking about his problems and all the things he wanted to deal with, his relationship with his brother, a missing stargazer, and a lot more. But it felt like there was more to it.

"Thank you for listening, my friend, I greatly appreciate your efforts of putting up with my ranting", he stated as he walked with you to the lobby, "No problem, Thor, I'm always here if you need me" you replied and smiled.

You two bid your goodbyes as he entered and went to his room, you warped into yours and Pietro's. As you arrived you saw that he wasn't in bed anymore, he was somewhere else, you went to look around and heard the bathroom shower running, so you expected him to come out sometime soon, but you really had to pee as well.

So you warped into the bathroom for a quick release, "WOAH- HEY-", Pietro shouted as he washed his silver hair, "It's me, you goof" you replied as he looked at you in confusion, "I needed to pee, sorry", he shaked his head and sighed, "You could've knocked you know, I could've thrown you off the building", you giggled and flushed the toilet.

You warped back out and sat on the bed, you went to lay back on the headboard and watched TV. A few minutes into the show you were watching, Pietro walked out, wearing only underwear and shorts, shirtless, as he dried his hair with a towel and ruffled it he looked at you with a smile as you laid back on the headboard with an arm behind your head. "What" you asked, he looked like he was about to surprise you with something, "Can I?" He asked, "Can you what?" You asked back, "Can I cuddle with you" he answered and you scoffed, "Get over here, you goof" you opened up your other arm for him to come into and he willingly did.

As he cuddled up with you, you could feel his arms crawling up to the other side of your torso, he wanted to hold your hand, so you brought it down from the back of your head and lent it for him to hold.

***

"And remember, who ever loses a key, pays for it, I'm looking at you, Bruce" Tony stated as dinner finished. You and the others laughed together and decided to walk into your rooms, but you were stopped by a strong grip on your wrists.

"A moment of your time, please" it was Thor. You looked at Pietro for some agreement and he nodded and walked away. You nodded and Thor let go of your wrist, he motioned to follow him, you followed him outside to the sand and he sat, he patted down the sand beside him, asking you to come and sit with him. As you sat down, he said, "Listen, Y/n, I have known you for the past few years, and you've always been there for me when I needed you, but I have something to say"

"What is it" you asked the blonde man looking up at the sky, "I'm leaving tonight, I'll be gone for a few months, possibly years, but there's something else" so he was leaving, that's why everyone looked off in the plane, they didnt want to look sad, "I asked the others to be nicer to you, and, Im afraid I've fallen for you."

You gasped at his words, your best friend fell for you? This wasn't an easy thing to grasp, but you handled it like a champ.

"Listen, Thor, if you liked me, I you could have told me, I like you too, but I'm afraid I can't go any further than friends, I already have a fiancé and we've been together for almost 3 years" you stated and the blonde man looked down at the ground again. He pulled you into a tight hug, "Tho-" before you could finish what you were saying, your lips met his, he had pulled you into a kiss. The kiss wasn't rough, it was as though he didn't want to break your lips, it was soft, and affectionate.

When he parted, he said, "Thank you" he stood up, called his hammer and a ray of multiple colors blasted down and left a mark in the sand, he was gone. You didnt have anything to say, you were shocked and confused about what had just happened, your best friend left, not returning for months, probably even years, he admit that he had liked you. And now he kissed you. What were you going to say if Pietro saw it.

Pietro POV:
.
.
.
.
To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 345 43
This is a Peter x Wanda x Natasha loved story I was inspired for this while reading another story some time ago. Peter Parker is Spiderman, and is of...
414K 9.3K 16
Y/N is Tony Stark's Daughter and the light of his dark world. She is brilliant, beautiful, and talented beyond measure. She has always been dedicated...
937K 20.1K 34
"You didn't see that coming?" Pietro smiled and kissed my lips "I'm ice cold Pietro, I would've never expected this." I blushed "You were never cold...
181K 4.1K 37
Book 1 Wandaxreader Enemies to lovers You are Tony's daughter You join the avengers after gaining powers Set after age of ultron I don't know if Pet...