My Abductor, My Submissive 16+

By She-stay-lit

College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming th... More

Chapter 1: Abduction
Chapter 2: Abductor
Chapter 3: Submissive
Chapter 4: My Kitten
Chapter 5: Warn
Chapter 6: Nothing
Chapter 7: Caught
Chapter 8: Punished
Chapter 9: Seduced
Chapter 10: Too much
Chatper 11: Escape
Chapter 12: Chase
Chapter 13: Stay awhile
Chapter 14: Please me
Chapter 15: Questions
Chapter 16: Lies?
Chapter 17: Rage
Chapter 18: Choice
Chapter 19: Avoiding
Chapter 21: Shopping
Chapter 22: Choke me
Chapter 23: Unexpected betrayal
Chapter 24: Until death do us apart
Chapter 25: Feelings vs Agony
Chapter 26: Alex encounter
Chapter 27: What love causes
Chapter 28: Being with you
Chapter 29: Love
Chapter 30: The hours with you
Chapter 31: Universe
Chapter 32: Home is with you
Chapter 33: Momma's visit
Chapter 34: Truth be told
Chapter 35: Journey to love
Chapter 36: Sorrow
Chapter 37: Reality

Chapter 20: Sensation

4.2K 56 4
By She-stay-lit

Yeah, it's that time😉

Lorenzo's lips softly claims mine, sending my mind in different worlds of happiness, causing my head to shut everything out and focus only on him. He starts to slowly move his lips against mine, and I begin with him, moving in sync, moaning at the feeling it gives me. The feeling is as if a volcano is erupting inside my stomach.

His tongue brushes against my bottom lip, signaling me, and I give him the entrance to my mouth, his tongue moving inside. I slip my tongue inside his mouth, earning a groan from him while we move in a circular motion, kissing slowly but hungry for each other.

His hands grasp my tank top, making me stretch my arms up. He carries my tank top up, causing us to break the kiss and making me groan in hunger. He finally pulls my top from my arms and tosses it on the floor before claiming my mouth once again, and I cuff his face with my hands. He growls against my mouth and bites my bottom lip softly, making me moan a cry and kiss him back.

His hands cuff my breasts as he kisses me with affection and a warm sensation. His hands start massaging them as he continues kissing me in sync. "I love your body," he growls against my lips, kissing me with all the power he has but slowly.

All this sensation makes me grind my hips against him while feeling his dick press against me inside his jeans, which I can't wait until he gets out of. My area is heated and soaked.

I remove my hands from his face then locate them on his jeans. My hands grab his belt buckle and begin to open it. After seconds of struggling to get it open, it finally did, then I pull it from his waist and toss it to the ground, continuing to move my mouth with Lorenzo.

I undid his button and zipper pulling his jeans down, but I can't get it down because my hands couldn't move any further. "Get out of your clothes, Lorenzo," I groan against his lips and her smirks at me.

"Sure, Kitten, as long as you're getting my cock," he pulls back, looking at me as he pulls his shirt from his head, then does his jeans. By the time he's finishing taking his clothes off, I've already taken my shorts and underwear off. "So sexy, fuck," he groans, grabbing his belt from the floor. "Lay at the top with your hands rest on the headboard," I didn't even ask any questions as I did what he demands, laying on my back. He walks over to the side of the bed, then he grabs my arms, securing it with his belt.

He gets on top of me after he finished tying my hands over my head. "I am going to take it slow tonight," he claims my lips once again, moving his lips on mine, but before I can kiss him back, he moves to the side of my mouth, kissing and sucking on it.

He releases that side of my skin then begins to peck, going down. "And. I'm. Going. To. Surprise. You," he says with every peck he gives the side of my face, moving towards my neck.

"Yeah," I moan feeling his hardness pressing against my wet, heated area. His lips claim the crock of my neck, and he starts sucking and nibbling on it, making me moan, closing my eyes in pleasure.

He kisses down my neck and on my chest, where he gives a long kiss before moving to one of my breasts, grabbing the other one, and begins to massage it, moving his mouth in sync. He kisses, sucks, and nibbles on my breasts nipples over and over again, causing me to pull my hands in pleasure and satisfaction, desiring more. The sensation, causing little gasps to escape my lips.

He uses his warm and wet tongue to circle around my nipple then he begins to suck on it once again, gnarling. He removes his lips, making me groan for him to be back on my skin. He claims his mouth over my other breast, then begins to nibble on it while his eyes keep looking at mine with lust, and I look at him panting in gratification. "Hm, baby." I breathe, biting on my bottom lip.

Lorenzo starts placing butterfly kisses down on my stomach, slowly moving down to my belly button. With every kiss, he makes eye contact with me, giving a look of lecherous and danger.

He looks up at me then smirks before his head disappears between my heated legs. I gasp when his mouth claims my clitoris and starts sucking on it. I begin to pull my hands, breathing fast and moaning in pleasure and bliss as I lock my feet around his head.

He starts eating me out, causing my mouth to gape and gasp at the same time, pulling my arms and wishing I could grab his hair in my hands.

His tongue makes its way inside me, and he begins to move it around manically, pleasuring me in all kinds of ways that drive me insane. "Mhm.." he starts thrusting his tongue into me. "Fuck! Oh, my God, Lorenzo!" I groan, closing my eyes. His tongue starts moving at rapid speed, then something else gets placed inside of me and begins to thrust fast. I open my eyes with my mouth half-open in pleasure, seeing him thrusting his finger into me with his tongue.

He groans against me and removes his finger, then begins to eat me out fantastically, his mouth moving around in circles. "Oh....mhm, Lorenzo, shit," I can feel my muscles tightening, and the words are hard to exit my mouth, as I want to warn Lorenzo. Shit, shit. "Loren...I am, ah, going to, cum-" his mouth didn't leave me, and I explode all over him with my eyes rolling to the back of my head, pulling my hands in satisfaction and pleasure.

Lorenzo lifts his head, and his eyes meet mine, and he licks all my orgasm from his lips. So hot. "Could've given me heads up," he smirks, climbing on top of me.

"I did, but, uh, you, didn't, uh-"

"Shh," he reaches on top of me, laying on my body but not too much to press my whole body out. His lips claim mine once again, and we start moving our mouths in an orbicular movement. I can taste myself while we kiss in starvation for each other.

Lorenzo positions himself and slips his throbbing cock into me.

He begins to thrust up into my entrance, "Lorenzo...." I moan, pulling my hands and whining my hips with him.

"You're so wet, baby," he moans out, causing me to grind my hips faster. I love when he goes slow.

"Deeper Lorenzo, I want all of you," I bit on my bottom lip in the diversion.

He pushes his body up, sinking deeper into my entrance, growling. "Yes, baby."

"Feel so good," I moan out with my eyes closed. "Shit, Lorenzo," at this time, he's all the way in, and to be honest, it pained to have all of him inside of me, but I love it. "Yes, fuck me!" I pull my arms in pleasuring pain and graciousness.

As he moves inside me, his lips move to my neck, where he begins to suck on it, growling in bliss against my heated skin. His mouth moves around with his tongue caressing my body. He nibbles on it then carries his lips to my ear. "Moan my name Kitten," he growls demandingly at me.

I bite down on my lip as I carry myself to say it. "Lorenzo," I moan when I say his name, and he begins to slide into me faster but slows down. His dick moving in and out over and over again.

My muscles tighten, and I yank my hands back as I feel that I am getting to my release.

"Cum for me, Kitten," he growls at the same time I cry out when my warm white liquid escapes me. "That's right."

Lorenzo grabs the top of the headboard with both hands while I spread my legs, bending them and keeping them up as he continues to slide into me slowly. His cock deeply, going inside of me. "Lorenzo?" I moan out, opening my eyes.

"Yes, Kitten?" He growls, speeding up before slowing down once again.

"I-I, hm, like it slow...." My arms pull on the board, and I weakly wrap my week around his waist.

Lorenzo opens his eyes, looking down at me while I look at him, gasping in satisfaction. His eyes never left mine as he thrusts into me slowly, and I didn't realize until now how long we were looking at each other that my feet start quivering because of taking all of him, and how long we were going with my feet bend up like the way they are.

I feel his dick swell inside me, and his grip around the headboard tightens as he growls, pressing the lower part of his body down into me unmovingly.

I moan, gasping as his warm liquid shoots up into me, my arms pulling in bliss and eyes rolling. "Fuck," Lorenzo moans out. He lowers himself then removes his hand from the board. His hand comes and lay on the side of my face while he stares down at me.

He caresses my face and smiles slightly. I didn't return it because I am too lost with him still staying deeply inside of me. "Baby," He groans, placing a kiss on the top of my head, causing me to close my eyes.

I open them and watch as Lorenzo moves from on top of me. He turns my body on the side while I curl myself up, feeling how tender my hands are from being tied up. He lays next to me, my back against his front.

His hands grasp my waist, and he pulls me so much closer to him with no space left between us as he positions his dick into me, causing me to groan, closing my eyes in pleasure. He uses his hands that are on my waist to thrust my hips forward and back, sliding into me over and over again in slow motion, hitting the right spot. "You're so tight," he gnarls, slapping my ass and making me cry out.

I curl my tied hands in pleasure, a pleasure I can't handle. I fold my lips, closing my eyes as he continues stroking into me, going all the way in and hitting the spot. "Lorenzo...hm."

"Yes, baby," his hands keep thrusting my body forward and back, feeling my muscles tightening, and I am feeling that I am close to climax.

"L-Lorenzo... I am going to.." I trail off, arching my back.

"Same, cum with me," he stops thrusting me, then hugs my body closer to him as he bulges. I groan pulling, my arms as we both came together, moaning in satisfaction, my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

I start to pant, looking at him while he stares down at me with his arms wrapped around my waist. He begins to thrust his body back and forth, thrusting into me. I begin to gasp, keeping my eyes locked with his, my head turned to keep staring at him, moaning and groaning. "You like that baby?"

I nod my head breathlessly, "Yeah, I like it," I close my eyes, moaning as he slides in and out of me, little cries escaping my mouth.

Lorenzo pulls from me then begins to undo his belt from around my hands. I drop them next to me, seeing how red they are from all the pulling I did.

He tosses his belt to the floor, then turns and lays next to me, "ride me slowly," he demands. I turn to look at him, seeing that he wasn't finished. How could he go another round? I am so exhausted, it's been like six hours, and I am both tired and starving, plus all the orgasm I did took all my energy.

"I am tired," I whisper, hoping he'll let us sleep. He was quiet for a little while before I hear him move. I turn to look at him while he lays on his back, looking up at the ceiling. "Are you okay?" I mutter, hoping I didn't say anything to get him upset.

"Yeah, I am fine. Are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?" He turns to look at me with concern.

"Yeah, you did," I whisper with a smile, and his face drops, and his face becomes sorry and full, with guilts, and I grin at him, "rearranging my guts," I add. A smile pops on his face, and I smile at him.

"You're so naughty, and I like it," he turns on his side then removes a piece of my hair from my face. "And you're beautiful," I smile at him feeling my cheeks heat at the compliment.

"Thank you," I mutter, looking into his sparkling eyes. His eyes are more dazzling than the first time we ever met; they held so much joy and hope.

His hand stays on my cheek, "Did you eat today?" He mutters, and I turn my head away, knowing I didn't.

"No," I whisper, bringing my face back to him.

He frowns at me and holds his head up, sitting up in bed, "Why? You need to eat Kitten!" His voice is raised, and he runs his hand through his hair exasperated.

"It's not a big of a deal-" I sit up with him.

"Oh, yes it is. Do you know what you're doing to your body?" He gets from the bed, grabbing his clothes to place them on.

"Where are you going?" I ask, looking as he buttons his jeans and pulling his shirt over his head.

"To the kitchen, they should've brought you food," with that, he left through the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 104 59
Ava is eighteen and has never been kissed. She goes off to college hoping that some guy will sweep her off her feet. Unfortunately, she finds that...
16.1K 400 29
Cora Greer's life has been nothing but a major pain in the ass, so it shouldn't come as a surprise when she finally decides to put an end to her mise...
685K 10.1K 45
[COMPLETED] "You were mine the second you stepped foot in my club. He growled into my ear making my whole body burn with need. "Knees. Now." My knees...
2.2K 13 27
"Like I said... you want me." I stepped towards the door and looked back. I'll be leaving now, you know staying the hell away from you like you "wan...