°˖✧♡ídσl lífє♡✧˖°

By KitsuNaruto

Idol!AU Naruto's life is pretty normal. Mystery ability...? A homeschooled kid with delicate features. His n... More

prσlσguє. thє chαngє
chαptєr σnє. thє ѕtαrt
chαptєr twσ. wαnnαвє ѕtαr☆αudítíσnѕ pαrt σnє
chαptєr twσ. wαnnαвє ѕtαr☆αudítíσnѕ pαrt twσ
chαptєr thrєє. títlє ѕσng
chαptєr fσur. prαctícє αnd pчjαmα pαrtíєѕ
chαptєr fívє. pσp/ѕtαrѕ☆
chαptєr ѕíх. hσlídαч
chαptєr ѕєvєn. tєαm вαttlє
chαptєr єíght. thє dσuвt
chαptєr tєn. tєαm rєd vѕ tєαm grєєn
chαptєr єlєvєn. tєαm вlαck vѕ tєαm whítє

chαptєr nínє. ѕєcrєt fσund σut

1.7K 97 29
By KitsuNaruto

Naruto's POV

Shikamaru was on top of me, his eyes stared right back at me with his hands pinning down my wrists to the bed. He tightened his hold when I didn't respond his question. He asked once again.

"You're KitsuNe, am I right? Kouhai chan."

He knew I was lying. Probably from the start...

My eyes averted his and didn't speak, giving him the silence. The air in the room was getting hotter somehow, my cheeks were dusted pink.

"You can't lie, Naruto. I know every time you lie, your ears will also turn red."

I tried to reach my hand to my reddened ears but Shikamaru's grip around my wrists were too strong. It wouldn't budge. I could only blush even harder and close my eyes.

Shikamaru already had me figured out huh?

As expected from this lazy genius.

But I never thought it would be this fast...

All of sudden, I felt something soft touching my lips. I gasped in surprise to see Shikamaru was kissing me and his tongue slid right into my mouth.

"Wha- Shika- Mmgh!?"

His hot wet tongue intertwined with mines as his hands went up and held my hands tightly. I moaned within the kiss until he broke the kiss, licking his lips with a smirk. I laid on the bed, cheeks flushed and panted heavily. The melody coming from him was going insane and weirdly, I could see colours too.

This is the first time I could see them coming from a person. Shikamaru's colour was mainly green.

"S-Shika...? W-Why...?" I whispered between pants and stared at him teary eyed.

Shikamaru smugly grinned and pulled me up with his arm around my waist. "I found you, KitsuNe. This is my reward for figuring out."

With his face that close to me, my heartbeat was increasing rapidly and I knew my face was already bright red. I hid my face and buried in his chest, unable to look at him in the eyes.

"Bakamaru senpai...! I-I..."

"Well, Shikamaru. Don't go attacking Kouhai chan like that. He's going to cry, you know?"

I jolted a bit and turned my head to see Gaara, Sasuke and Neji by my bed. They all sat on the side of my bed as Sasuke crossed his legs and glanced over to me.

"Naruto. You sure owe us some explaining hm? Or should I say KitsuNe?"

Shikamaru released me and sat next to me. My thoughts trailed back to where Shikamaru just kissed me out of the blue and blushed red once again.

Calm down, Naruto!

He's simply making fun of me...

I guess?

I took a deep breath and hugged my legs to my chest as they waited for my response. My chin rested on top of my legs and pouted.

"Alright... Yes. I'm actually KitsuNe okay? Geez, Shikamaru. What is your brain made of? You figured out faster than I expected..."

Shikamaru's POV

My win this time, Naruto.

I knew you're KitsuNe when I found out that you're lying to us.

I smirked and reached out my hand to ruffle his blonde curls.

"That's because I'm too smart, Kouhai chan. But put this aside, you finally admit it that you're KitsuNe."

Neji rested his cheek on his hand and sighed. "Took you so long to finally admit it, Naruto..."

"Hmph. I just gave Shikamaru a hint and just after two weeks or more, he already figured it out!" Naruto puffed up his cheeks and ignored me.

Seeing that he's being stubborn, I decided to tease him even more and got closer to him again.

"Oh right and thank you for the reward. It was worth it." I blew hot air to his ears and grinned.

Naruto flinched, turning bright red and hid his face away from me. He also covered his ears with both hands.

Pft- His reaction is so cute.

Naruto, I think I fall for you harder than I thought.

100% completed.

:.゚ヽ('')ノ゚.:。+゚

Naruto's POV

"Shikamaru.... What did you do to Naruto?"

"Secret~"

A hand was placed on my knee, rubbing softly until I looked up to see who was doing it. Gaara chuckled and cupped one side of my cheeks and spoke.

"Naruto. So now that we knew that you're KitsuNe. Will you tell us why you didn't want us to know about KitsuNe?"

I thought for awhile and then reached out my hand, holding out my pinky to them with a soft smile and said.

"I'll tell you guys if you promise not to tell anyone until they found out that I'm KitsuNe. It's going to be a long story though. Are you guys up for it?"

The four of them nodded and intertwined their pinkies with mine. I beamed at them and crossed my legs, glancing at each of them and started telling them.

"Before I join this programme and the company, I was simply a nobody. I was bullied every time I went outside because I looked weak and easy, so that's why I became a target. I had to wear accessories to cover up my looks. The only thing that cheers me up is music. I was obsessed with it and developed an interest in making music myself. I was also envious for idols that shone brightly on the stage and somehow I wanted to be there too. But I couldn't. I then created KitsuNe on Spotify and published my songs out. I never thought that my songs would ever become a big hit. Until I got this opportunity and joined this programme, I never showed my face to the public and simply kept this as a secret."

I looked up and smiled as tears began to form in my eyes. "I'm really grateful to have you guys. Arigatou..."

"Naruto...!"

The four hugged me all together, I could hear the melodies coming from them as if they're melting into one. Warm, soothing and elegant. I could also see colours from them, each of them had their own unique colour.

I really liked it.

I never ever regret that I joined this programme and made friends like them.

"Don't cry, Naruto. We're glad that you told us about KitsuNe and the reason behind it." Neji soothed my back up and down, I clenched his shirt tightly and sobbed a bit.

Sasuke cupped my cheeks and made me look at him. To my surprise, he was blushing a bit, a look that I had never seen before.

"KitsuNe. You're actually him. I never thought I could see him in real person. I mean we're the first one to know about this, right Kouhai chan?"

"Mhm hm!" I gave the biggest smile as he wiped my tears away with his thumbs.

"Good. Now it's getting late. We'll continue tomorrow okay?"

I turned to check the time to see it's already 1 am.

Oh no. We will have our practice for our songs tomorrow! We need to sleep now!

"Oyasumi, senpais." I grabbed my blanket and tucked myself in.

Gaara handed me a fox cushion and poked my cheeks before going to his bed.

"Oyasumi Kouhai chan."

I was still thinking about telling them my weird ability of seeing their colours and hearing their melodies but then I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning...

At 8 am...

"Naruto... It's time to wake up or else you'll miss breakfast."

"Mhm... Gimme five more minutes or sleep with me nya..."

I stretched my arms and pulled someone down to sleep with me. I then snuggled with him and my consciousness drifted off a bit. It was brought back when a hand creeped under my shirt and I could feeling air blowing to my ear.

"N-Neji~ Y-Your hand..." I whined as I slowly opened my eyes to see my shirt was pulled up a bit and saw Neji was smirking at me.

"Oh? So this woke you up." He then scooped me up and lifted me off the bed. He carried my bridal style and took me to the bathroom where the rest were already there brushing their teeth.

"Uwah!? N-Neji senpai! I'm FULLY awake!!!" I struggled in his arms as he put me down next to Gaara. Shikamaru, Sasuke and Gaara saw I was flustered by all this chuckled at me.

"Yare yare, Kouhai chan. You're giving us a real workout if you need us to wake you up like this." Sasuke said as he cleaned his face with a white towel.

I huffed and took my toothbrush and squeezed some toothpaste. I side glanced over to Sasuke using the mirror and stuck my tongue out to him playfully.

"Let's see about that, Sa-su-ke sen-pai!"

The four of them were definitely laughing at me.

(ノД')・゜・。

Hmph!

After that, we changed into our comfy clothes later for dancing and headed out to the cafeteria. On our way to the cafeteria, we bumped into Haku, Zabuza, Suigetsu and Juugo in the lift. Suigetsu was the first one to notice us and waved.

"Ohayo! Gonna grab breakfast?"

Shikamaru yawned as he stretched his limbs, moving his neck to the side and replied.

"Yeah. Kinda sleepy because we didn't get too much sleep last night."

Haku raised an eyebrow and glanced over to him.

"Hm? Why is that?"

Neji had a smug grin and purposely avoided looking over to me.

"Well, a certain someone was being too adorably cute that made us stay up late all night."

W-Wha!

Baka Neji! I did no such thing!

٩(//̀Д/́/)۶

I was literally blushing hard right now. Cheeks burning as we stepped inside the lift and Juugo pressed the button '1'.

Since it's pretty obvious that Neji was talking about me, Suigetsu wriggled his eyebrows when he heard what Neji said and cheeky grinned.

"Heh~ So Naruto's cuteness prevents you guys to sleep hm?"

Zabuza noticed that I kept silent so he patted my back. I turned around to look at him as his large hand touched my forehead, checking my temperature.

"Your cheeks are flushed, Naruto. Are you feeling unwell?"

"N-No! I-I'm fine Zabuza senpai! Don't worry!" I got flustered and quickly looked away from him and accidentally made eye contact with Haku who was staring at me for awhile that was next to Zabuza.

When we arrived the first floor, we stepped out but all of the sudden, Haku pulled me over to him and secretly stole a kiss on the my cheek without anyone noticing. He then took my hand and we went out of the lift together.

"It seems like you need a kiss, Naruto chan." He whispered to my ear and smiled at me.

"H-H-Haku senpai...!"

I thought he was joking or making fun of me...!

My face feels hot right now. I'm not even joking.

I bashfully covered my blushing face with my hand as I followed after them and saw Kiba, Shino, Lee, Konohamaru and Udon in one table with breakfast waiting for us. They reserved seat for all of us and we took our seats.

"Yo~ Morning you guys! We got you your breakfasts already. Let's dig in!" Kiba spoke as he waved his hand over to us.

I took my seat next to Kiba and Gaara and squished my reddened cheeks with both hands. We started eating but I was trying to calm myself down. Kiba had a worried look and tapped my hand with his finger.

"Oi oi Kouhai chan. Your cheeks are like the same colour as Gaara's hair."

I looked over to Kiba and shot puppy eyes to him with my hands still on my cheeks.

"Kiba. I'm going to die of heart attack."

"Hah? Ah. Oh~"

Kiba then directed his focus over to Shikamaru and my roommates who were simply eating their breakfast but noticed Kiba was staring at them. Sasuke sighed and spoke.

"Naruto. You better eat your breakfast now. It's going to get cold."

I took a deep breath and nodded at him. We simply chatted like usual but I was still conscious about Shikamaru's late night kiss and Haku's sudden kiss on my cheek. I let out a huge sigh and went through my thoughts.

Why did they do that though...?

Are they teasing me like usual...?

˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚

I'm confused!

"Naruto, look over here."

Kiba's voice brought me back to reality and I turned to him with a smile. "Hm? What is it, Kiba?"

He slowly shortened the gap between us, his mouth was next to my left ear with his hand covering it as if he only wanted me to hear him. He then whispered softly to me.

"If you keep making this face, Kouhai chan. I could steal a kiss from you."

Eh? Σ(ºд º///)

I widened my eyes at Kiba as he made a smug grin and continued eating his breakfast like nothing happened.

I felt steam was coming out from my cheeks and ears as I blushed red immediately. I turned to Gaara who tilted his head at me and I buried my face into his lap, not wanting anyone to see me. I felt Gaara's hand ruffling my hair gently trying to comfort me. Kiba snickered behind his hand while the rest were confused because they didn't know what just happened.

My day just started and now they're teasing me already.

I-I don't think I'll be able to survive the day.

Help meeeeeee!

To be continued...
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
This chappie's another title is 'Naruto getting kissed by every guy'. Lololol. Ahhh I had a lot of fun writing this AHAHAHA.
I hope you guys like this chappie and stay tuned!!!
(óò)ノ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 3.8K 29
This story includes -sasunaru -shikanaru -kibanaru -nejinaru -gaanaru -leenaru -sainaru --------------- ᴋᴀᴋᴀsʜɪ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴀʀᴜᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴇᴀᴄʜᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ...
5.9K 283 3
[Naruto Uzumaki made the mistake of taking a photo with a fan and was chased by paparazzi - so he ran and hid inside a quaint coffee shop to get rid...
280K 9.2K 40
Naruto has a chakra defect, he can only access it by channeling it through objects which leads him to be a Kenjutsu master and a Seal master. He had...
2.2M 74K 61
[ NarutoVarious x Reader ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* 《 A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...