With Jackets and Dorayaki (Mi...

By jamelaq

What would happen if reader-chan is included in the manga/anime?? Read to find out. Made from the frustration... More

00| The Fateful Encounter
01| Hanagaki Takemichi
02| I Think He's Jealous
03| Slap and Kiss
04| Sendou Atsushi
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88

Chapter 58

8.7K 481 757
By jamelaq

Ciao!!

I don't really know what's happening in this chapter... but I hope you'll like this.

It's a long chapter by the way.

Chapter Start!

Two days later~ Sunday

1st pov:

I woke up to the ungodly hour of 5 am only to feel like sh*t. I woke up with the painful cramping of my abdominal area. Yeah, you guessed it right. I have my period. I begrudgingly got off my bed and went to the bathroom to put some pads/tampon on before walking back to sleep.

But just as I was about to get back and lay on my bed to return sleeping, I notice that red blood stain on my bed covers. "...Auugghh" I groaned. 'Why didn't I notice this earlier?! Then does that mean...' I didn't continue my thoughts as I put my hand on my butt area to feel if there's also a blood stain. 'Of course there is! How would it stain the bed if there wasn't?'

"Jeez, Y/n. Why are you so stupid?" I said as I went and remove the bed covers first then chage my short/pajamas before putting the cover in the washing machine. "Haa~ Guess there's no going back to bed now." I walk towards the living room and lay on the couch with my stomach facing down.

While laying face down, y/n thought about everything that happened within this month. The conflict with the Black Dragons, Taiju and Mitsuya's peace pact, and the attempt to take Baji's life. Y/n unknowingly fell asleep on the couch while thinking.

.
.
.
.
.

3rd pov:

She woke up two hours later when she heard her doorbell ringing. "Coming! Gosh, stop pressing the f*cking button already!" Y/n said while shouting at the end in annoyance. She grumpily opened her door and said, "What.", in a sharp tone, clearly not in the mood to socialize with evolved monkeys this early in the morning.

"Wow. Good morning to you too." Mikey said as soon as he saw his girlfriend's appearance. "What got you so prickly so early?" He continued as he invited himself inside with Y/n hopelessly closing the door.

"I'm in paaiinn~" Y/n whined while groaning every now and then from the painful cramps.

At her words, Mikey immediately became serious as he whip his head towards Y/n and quickly approach her. He held her shoulders with both hands and said, "Who hurt you, Y/n? Tell me and I'll beat whoever that b*stard is.", in a protective manner.

"Huh? No, no. It's just... I'm in that time of the month, y'know?" Y/n explained as she removed Mikey's hands on her shoulders and sit on her couch. Mikey followed after her and sat beside her and said, "What? What the hell are you talking about, Y/n-chin?", while furrowing his brows in confusion.

"I'm on my period, Idiot." Y/n said. Mikey uttered a "...heh?", clearly not knowing what she's talking about. His face still in confusion.

Seeing his expression, Y/n changed the subject and said, "Mikeeey~ Can you make me breakfast? I'm hungry." Y/n whined childishly.

Mikey was clearly enjoying this side of y/n. He gave her a few paths on the head as he said, "Sure, Y/n-chin!" A doting look on his face.

This made y/n cheer as she said, "Yay~ Thanks, hubby!", before giving him a kiss on his cheek. Mikey was stunned. He clearly was liking this side of his girlfriend. He wanted her to depend on her more and give her everything she wants. "Anything for my beautiful wifey~" Mikey replied as he proceeded to go to her kitchen to cook her some breakfast.

He wash the rice before putting it on the rice cooker. Knowing Mikey, he doesn't really know how to cook food besides cooking an egg, so he did just that. He grab two eggs from the fridge and a soy sauce he found on some corner, sugar and salt and made a Tamagoyaki.

He waited a little bit more and stood up when he heard the rice cooker go off. He grab a bowl and scoop some rice before bring what he just cook to his wifey. "Here, Y/n-chin. Eat up!" Mikey said while offering his cooking to the (h/c) girl.

"Finally, your done. Thanks, Mikey." Y/n said while sitting up. She grab her chopsticks and said, "Itadakimasu." before eating. Mikey watch her as she eats while he he sat beside her.

After eating Mikey ask her, "Are you fine now, Y/n-chin?", while walking towards her kitchen to put the dishes in the sink.

"Noo. My lower back now aches. Add that to my stomach cramps." Y/n answered while in pain. Then she gasp, "Mikey! I think I'm dying! Ahhh~!" Y/n said dramatically as she groaned in pain.

"What?! Y/n-chin, let's get you to a hospital! Quick!!" Mikey said while panicking as he pulled his hair, lost on what to do. Seeing his reaction, Y/n burst out laughing. "HAHAHAHA. Your.... your face! HAHAHA."

Hearing her laughing, Mikey stop his panicking and look at her dumbly. "Ha-?... What..?" He pulled his hands away from his hair and rest it on y/n's shoulders while saying, "Y/n-chin... so you aren't dying??"

"No, I'm not." Y/n answered. This made Mikey sigh in relief. "Haa~... Y/n-chin, don't joke about stuffs like that. You almost gave me a heart attack." Mikey said while slouching on the couch beside her.

"Sorry... But seriously though, it feels like I'm dying." Y/n stated while resting her head on Mikey's shoulder. After a while of cuddling, Y/n spoke saying, "I'm bored.", as she played with Mikey's warm hand placed on her stomach keeping her warm.

"What do you wanna do?" Mikey ask while looking at her.

"I dunno. Anything." Y/n said boredly. "Right, Why did you come here, Mikey?" She ask.

"Nothing. Just wanna be close to my wifey." Mikey answered as he held y/n's hand.

"Oh! Almost forgot." Y/n suddenly exclaimed as she stood up from her comfortable spot.

"Huh? Y/n-chin?" Mikey said confused before following her to what seem to be the laundry room. He watch as y/n take out the cover from the washing machine before putting it in the dryer beside it.

"There, all done." Y/n said as she proceeded to go up to her room, walking pass Mikey by the door.

She walk towards her bathroom to look for her pads/tampon but found none. "F*ck. Can this day get any worse?" She said as she went downstairs where Mikey was waiting.

Mikey look towards the stairs when he heard her going down and said, "What's the matter this time?"

"I run out of something i really really need right now." Y/n said in a sour mood.

"What is it? I'll buy it for you." Mikey offered as he held y/n's hand for comfort.

"I'm pretty sure you wouldn't know it. let's just call Emma-chan." Y/n said while grabbing her phone from the coffee table.

"What? Why call Emma when you have me?" Mikey ask, slightly offended that his girlfriend would rather call his sister than ask him to do something for her.

"Nah. I don't think so." Y/n said as she browse through her contact list trying to find Emma's number.

"No, Y/n-chin. I'll do it." Mikey insisted as he lowered Y/n's hand that's holding her phone, stopping her from calling Emma over.

"Yeah, I don't think you'll know what to buy." Y/n said as she lifted her phone again.

"Yes, I do! Just tell me and I'll know what that is." Mikey stubbornly said while pouting.

Seeing him pout, Y/n sigh and relented. "Fine~ I need a couple of (pad/tampon brand name)." She said.

After hearing that Y/n agreed, Mikey's face brightened before it turn into confusion. "Huh? What's that? is it food?" Mikey ask confuse.

Y/n facepalmed at his words while muttering an, "I knew it."

Hearing her muttering, Mikey knew that he was wrong and so he ask again, "So, it's not food, huh. Then... is it soap?" He guessed again after thinking for a while.

"That's it. I'm calling Emma-chan." Y/n said before she press the call button.

Seeing her press the call button, Mikey's eyes widen as he hurriedly said, "NOO! Y/n-chin, I was just kidding! It's milk, right?! It's a MILK BRAND!" He declared so sure of himself.

Y/n gaped at him in disbelief. 'How can he assume that (pad/tampon brand name) is a freaking milk brand?! A MILK BRAND!' Y/n thought. She didn't realize that Emma already answered her call and was calling her for a few times now.

[Hello!! Y/N-CHAN!!]

"Oh! Emma-chan! I'm sorry!" Y/n said, finally going back to reality.

[Finally. I thought something happened to you. So, Why'd you call?]

"Emma-chan, I need your help." Y/n stated as she tried to not look at the pouting Mikey beside her.

[Sure. What is it?]

"You see, I'm in that time of the month and... I ran out of (pad/tampon brandname). Could you buy me some??" Y/n stated as Mikey was now pulling her arm childishly with his puppy dog eyes while still pouting.

[That's easy. I'll get it for you as soon as possible. Is that all?]

"Yes. That's all. Thanks Emma-chan~ I love you!" Y/n said before hearing Emma saying, "Love you too.". before ending the call. At this point, Mikey was now brimming with jealousy.

Mikey moved to the corner of the couch, far away from y/n, as he muttered, "What's with them saying I love you to each other? Y/n-chin never said I love you to me..." Mikey grumbled as he trace his fingers on the arm rest of the couch. A pout forming on his lips.

Y/n saw this and just let him be. She was too tired and in so much pain to care about Mikey's dramatic *ss right now. "Auughh..." She groaned when she felt that twisting feeling of her insides.

Hearing her groaning in so much pain, Mikey immediately look at y/n and hurriedly went to her side to hug her. "Y/n-chin, are you sure you don't need to go to the hospital?" Mikey ask fully concerned for his girlfriend as he comforted her.

"No, there's no need to." Y/n answered as she lean on Mikey's hug. Mikey patted her back and then ask, "Do you wanna drink some painkillers?"

"I run out of that." Y/n answered.

"Then, I'll buy you some! I know it this time." Mikey said while beaming at the end, happy that he knows what y/n needs.

"Are you sure? Then you'll leave me here all alone..." Y/n stated while trailing off at the end of her sentence.

"What?" Mikey's eyes widen at the realization. "No, no. I'll leave when Emma gets here." Mikey added as he brush her hair behind her, still hugging her.

After an hour, Emma finally arrived. Y/n immediately welcomed her in as Emma handed her the thing she needs as y/n went straight to the bathroom.

"Oh. Hey brother. Why're you here?" Emma stated as soon as she saw Mikey sitting on y/n's couch.

Mikey glance at his sister and said, "I'm here since this morning. Emma.", before returning his focus on the tv.

"Then why didn't you offered to buy her some (pad/tampon brandname)?" Emma questioned as she sits next to him.

"I did say that but she rejected me. She said that I didn't know what it is." Mikey elaborated with his hands moving in front of him to express his frustration.

"Hold up- did you say something crazy or what?" Emma accused her brother while building up posible scenarios inside her head.

"No, I did not." Mikey defended. Then he continued with great indignation while saying, "I just ask her what (pads/tampon brandname) is but she didn't answer so I just gave a guess."

'Oh boy, I got a very good feeling about this.' Emma thought. Glee could already be seen in her eyes as she let her brother elaborate. "And what did you guess?" She ask while she leaned towards the coffee table to get a glass of water before drinking it as Mikey spoke.

"Well, at first I ask if that was some food." Mikey started.

"Pfft-!" Emma nearly choke on her water when she heard what her brother just said.

"Huh?! Emma, are you alright?" Mikey ask once he saw his sister nearly choke on her water as he grab a tissue nearby and offered it to her.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm alright. Thanks." Emma answered as she wipe her chin with the tissue Mikey offered her. "Please continue what you were saying." Emma said.

"Oh. Right. Going back, I then saw y/n-chin's face and I realize that it was not a food, and so, I guessed again." Mikey said while slouching and looking down on the floor.

"What's your next guess?" Emma ask with a huge smile slowly creeping up her lips with Mikey not noticing.

"I said that it was a soap. And then, Y/n-chin look at me with disappointment!" Mikey complained at the end while furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Pfft- cough! Cough!" Emma tried to cover her laugh by coughing for a few times with Mikey looking at her in concern.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Mikey ask her while looking at her with suspicion. "Man, why do girls have to be so hard to read?" Mikey muttered to himself to which Emma heard and snorted at her brother.

Calming down from her coughing fit, Emma then again look at her brother and said while guessing, "Is that why y/n-chan finally called me?" She again reach out for her glass of water pretty sure that Mikey would say yes albeit begrudgingly.

Emma was drinking her water when Mikey spoke saying, "No, my final guess was that it was a some sort of Milk brand!-" Mikey was again cut off when Emma started to choke on her water while coughing violently.

"Cough! Cough!..."

"Emma?! Are you sure you're okay??!" Mikey ask while he patted her back repeatedly.

"Cough!- W-what?! BWAHAHA! I can't-! Omg! Hahaha." Emma finally couldn't hide her laughter as she burst out laughing at her brother. "Mikey, you idiot! Hahaha."

"Huh? Why are you laughing? What's funny?" Mikey ask as he look at Emma strangely as if she was possessed by some evil spirit.

After a while, Emma finally calm down and said, "Oh, brother. That's what you get for skipping in school. We use (Pads/tampon brandname) when girls is on that time of the month." Emma informed the confuse Toman boss.

"Oh..." Mikey finally uttered in realization. His eyes slightly widen while he slowly nod his head. "I'll remember that next time." Mikey stated.

"Do you also need that?" Mikey then ask his sister to which she nodded. "Okay." Mikey responded.

After that, y/n finally went out of the bathroom feeling all refresh. She sat next to Emma and hug her arm saying, "Emma-chan~ I miss youuu~" and things like, "You're brother's an idiot..." to which Emma nodded completely agreeing.

While Mikey went back to his corner sulking while muttering, "See? Y/n-chin only miss my sister... she never said she miss me to me either..."

Chapter End
(Not edited)

What did I just write🤡.

I hope you enjoy reading!

See you tomorrow! (I hope...)

Bye-bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...
2.9K 71 14
Tokyo Revengers One Shot where.. I hurt you, make you happy, make you cry then laugh. And make you deadass unable to cry again. This includes mostly...
26.5K 734 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc ✨ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...
238K 8.6K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...