Something Greater (Something...

By goldenjarry

Tour is over for Jenelle. She's back in the offices of MTV in Melbourne with new work partner Mason Andrews... More

Reviews
Welcome Back...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Harry Styles.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 (Final)
Bye my loves x

Chapter 47

13.7K 412 99
By goldenjarry

Jen's POV

"I'm so nervous Jen, what if I do a really crap job?" Willow turned to me as we waited for the go ahead to leave the plane.

"Then he'll fire you, and you'll go back to being jobless since dad has already hired a replacement for you," I joked, but she took me quite seriously, since her eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her sockets.

Willow, Sam and I had just arrived in LA, ahead of my red carpet interviewing debut. I was excited to see Angus again, and of course I couldn't wait to see Harry, even though we'd only been apart a few days.

Sam slept the whole flight, and Willow spent majority of it stressing over doing a bad job. I'd assured her everything would be fine, but she wasn't listening to me, so I told her what she didn't want to hear in the end.

"Jen stop, that just makes me feel sick!" She clutched her stomach.

"Are you sure it's not the whole block of chocolate, three packets of chips and ice cream you just demolished in the last hour, that's making you sick? I thought I was meant to be the pregnant one here! I haven't had a craving yet!"

"I'm a nervous eater," she shrugged, and the flight attendant informed us we could leave the plane now.

"Wake up sleeping beauty," I shook Sam, and she jumped at my touch.

"Oh my god you scared me! Are we here?"

"Yeah, come on," I laughed at her messy appearance. She was in sweats and one of Cal's old t-shirts she had claimed as her own, and her hair was piled on top of her head in a messy bun. For her sake I hoped there were no paparazzi waiting outside the airport.

It was windy here in LA today. I was expecting sunshine and blue skies, but it was surprisingly cold. My top was flying all over the place, it wasn't the most graceful plane exit I had had.

We quickly walked inside and retrieved our bags. I always had anxiety that my bag wouldn't have made it from Australia, and of course mine was one of the last to come out, giving me major panic attacks.

After that ordeal, we finally made it into the main airport, and I saw the only person who instantly made me smile no matter what my mood was seconds prior.

"Hi baby," he pulled me in tight, and kissed me, "how was your flight?"

"Easy, Willow was stressing the whole time that you'd end up firing her. She even ate my dinner on top of hers, nervous eating she calls it," I turned to her and teased.

"Are you taking food from my baby's mouth Willow? Jen needs to eat to feed it you know! That's it, you're fired, get back on a plane!" He was stirring her up, I knew exactly what he was like, but she didn't, and she was shitting herself.

"But I...I..."

"I'm joking! I'm Harry," he laughed and held his hand out to her.

"Willow," she let out a breath and finally smiled. She was so funny, she had no reason to be nervous. Harry was the most relaxed and polite person I knew. Even if she didn't do a good job, he would find a way to blame himself for her screw up's, and still tell her she was doing a good job.

"How's my Sammy going?" he hugged her, and she groaned.

"Don't call me that," she pulled away.

"Why? You used to love when you were called that."

"Stop shit stirring Harry," She grabbed her bag and began to walk off.

"What's wrong with her?" He whispered to me, grabbing my hand, and my bag as we trailed behind her.

"I think she's just nervous to see Cal, she's kind of acting like she doesn't want to see him, but I know she does. That girl she hates uploaded another photo with him yesterday, she wasn't happy."

"Well if anyone knows what it's like to see the person you love in photos with other people, and not know the relationship status, it's me. I kind of understand why she's bothered," he pulled his hand away and wrapped it around me instead, pulling me into him closer.

I think this was his way of claiming his territory, telling himself I was his again, and he wouldn't have to experience that feeling he just spoke of again.

"I had three other boyfriends during our break up, I just didn't upload photos with them," I teased.

"Sure you did baby, I hope you kept their numbers so I can call them and thank them for keeping you warm for me."

I looked up at him shocked, and he glanced down at me, trying to keep his smile in but failed.

"You're an idiot," I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Oh for f*ck sake!" He groaned when we approached the exit. Paparazzi lined the sidewalk, waiting for anyone of interest to exit to take a pic.

"Perfect," Sam whined, placing her sunglasses on, and leading the way.

"These leeches live here I swear! A lot of people would be flying in today for the awards show, I didn't see them when I got here. At least it's daylight I suppose, so no blinding lights," he managed to find a positive in any negative situation.

I mentally praised myself for wearing a baggy t-shirt, the last thing either of us needed right now was pregnancy rumours stirring up again because my stomach was a little more bulgy than usual.

Willow and Sam held hands as we walked past the pack of screaming pap's, and Harry held me tightly into him as he always did when pap's were around.

"Harry, Jen, give us a shot," they screamed, probably hoping we would start making out in the middle of the walkway so they could plaster it on their websites home page.

"Have a good day guys," Harry smiled at them, and we managed to get away without them following.

His car was parked just across the road, I knew they would still be filming from a distance, so I made sure my shirt stayed down before I hopped into the front seat, and waited for Harry to load the car.

"So ladies, are you excited to be in LA?" Harry made small talk with Willow and Sam the whole way back to his house.

I had never seen his new place, since he had gotten it before I was with him. I'd heard it was big, and he loved it, so I was looking forward to seeing what it was like.

We made it to a gated neighbourhood in Beverly Hills, and his house finally came into view, after a lengthy drive down his never ending tree and vine covered driveway. It wasn't as big as majority of these houses in this street, but it was still bigger than all the houses I'd seen back home in my childhood neighbourhood.

"That's your house?" Sam said in amazement as she stared at the wooden slate covered mini mansion.

"Not for much longer, I'm selling. I don't really see a need to have this when I won't be using it. It's good investment though, so my realtor suggested I just put it up for lease, so I still own it."

"Let me have it!"

"I don't think you can afford the rent love," he laughed and ran over to my side of the car, and helped me out.

"What do you think of the house?" He asked me.

"It's nice, it's different, I like the wooden slates that looks cool," I answered.

I don't know why it made me sad that he lived here. Maybe it was the fact he had bought a house here after he told me he wasn't going to, because he wanted to be with me in Australia. This house was just a reminder of the seven months we were apart.

"You don't look very impressed, what's wrong?" He whispered, cupping my cheek.

"Nothing, I'm just tired from the flight that's all," I semi lied. I was tired from the flight, but I didn't want to bring up my actual thoughts. I was tired or revisiting our break up, and our feelings on it, so I would just have to suck it up and love this place as much as he seemed to.

"Jen..." He pushed for me to tell him the truth, he knew when I was lying, but I didn't want to start this trip off on a bad foot.

"Harry..." I mimicked him, and reached up and kissed him to distract him from further questioning me.

"Can you two stop making out and help us with our bags?" Sam interrupted us, and Harry broke away and laughed.

"Get your own bloody bags, are your hands painted on?" He walked over to her and unloaded the car before we made our way inside.

He pointed out the bedrooms and restrooms to the girls, and told us Angus and Gemma would be staying with us when they got in later tonight. The girls made their way up stairs to their rooms, and Harry lead me up the stairs to his.

His room was on the far end, away from everyone else. It was quite large and well furnished, unlike his room back at the London flat.

He had photo frames lining his dresser, with photos of his family and friends, and only one on his bedside table. That one was of us, it was an old photo his mum had taken of us when I met her for the first time.

"I like this photo," I picked it up and held it in my hand.

"I've had it there since I moved here. Is that weird? You know, to have a photo with your then ex beside your bed?"

To anyone else that may have been weird, because no one really liked to cling to their past, and have their ex stare you in the face every morning when you wake up. Harry and I were different though. I think we both knew our break up was more of a relationship vacation, and we'd get back together.

"No, I never put away the photos of us in my room," I admitted to him. As hard as it was to look at those photos everyday, it comforted me to know that he was mine at one point. I lived by the motto- don't frown because it's over, smile because it happened.

"Mmm, anyway I don't want to think about that time of my life, what's important is you're well rested, get on the bed," he instructed me.

"Okay Christian," I laughed and got onto his bed.

"What? Who is that?" He laughed and joined me on the bed, situating himself between my legs, resting his head on my stomach.

"You know from fifty shades? He tells the girl what to do and she does it," I ran my fingers through his long hair.

As much as I loved his hair shorter, this length was kind of sexy. It made him look more mature, it gave him a more powerful sex appeal for some reason, and I couldn't help but picture myself pulling on it when he pleasured me.

He pulled himself up my body, and because he was already pressed into me, he brushed against me making me moan at the feeling, and my previous thoughts of pulling on his hair.

"What was that?" He chuckled, his face shadowing mine.

"I...I don't know,"

"I guess she missed me, even the slightest bit of contact drives her crazy," he winked at me, referring to my down there region.

"I can be your own Christian Grey," he whispered, sneaking a hand up the front of my shirt, stroking my skin in the sweetest, most torturous way possible.

"Do you want me to be?" He kissed my neck softly, making his way up across my jaw.

"I'd rather just have my own Harry Styles," I finally answered.

"That I can I do for you," he kissed my lips firmly before making his way back down my body, undressing me from the waist down.

He lowered himself down again, lingering just above where I craved him.

He looked back up at him, his eyes wild and sexy, "Mr Styles will see you now," he winked and slowly stroked his tongue up my centre.

My hips buckled off the bed at first contact, and my eyes screwed shut at the sensation running right up my body. He wrapped him arms around my thighs, and pulled me back down to his level.

The feeling Harry gave me when he did this was pure torture. I wanted to squirm away from him so he would stop, but then at the same time I wanted him to keep going. When he held me down like this I wanted to torture him in the same way he did me.

I pulled at his hair just like I pictured earlier, and it always encouraged him to move his tongue faster, making me want to scream. I had to remember there were people in the house, so I couldn't let out my pent up emotions.

I removed my hands from his hair and bit down on the back of one of them, stopping myself from making a noise other than my heavy breathing.

He loosened his grip on me, stopping his movements and sliding back up so he was lingering over me.

"No," he removed my hands from my face.

"No what?" I asked him confused, and a little annoyed he stopped what he was doing, just before I was about to reach my climax.

"I like to hear you, it tells me I'm doing my job right."

"You are, you're doing it very right, if I don't cover my mouth I'll scream, and there's people here."

"Then scream into me," his mouth covered mine, his tongue tangling with mine and he continued his pleasure on me with his fingers.

I continued to kiss him, moaning occasionally from the back of my throat. Then he picked up pace and I cried out, breaking our kiss.

"Don't hold back," he encouraged me as I rode out my high, not even caring how loud I was. When you're in a state like that your surroundings don't exactly matter, the only thing I was thinking about was slapping him if he didn't stop his movements, making my body twitch and shake from the sensation.

"How was that?" He finally moved his hand away, and lifted himself up slightly.

"You want to know how it was?" I questioned him.

"Why do you have that mischievous look in your eye?"

"I'll show you," I pushed him off me, and flipped him onto his back, unzipping his jeans and pulling his length out.

"Someone's dominant today," he adjusted the pillow behind his head so he could watch my next move.

I crawled up his body, whispering into his ear, "You like when I'm in control don't you," and lightly bit down on his lobe, while lightly rubbing my thumb over his tip.

"F*ck," He mumbled, and I turned my head away and smiled at his response.

"Tell me you like it," I slowly rubbed and stopped every few seconds, teasing him.

"Are you trying to kill me?" His voice strained.

"Why would I want to kill you? Who would I f*ck then?" His eyes shot open at what I had said, and I bit down on my lip to keep me from laughing.

"What did you just say? I've never heard you call it f*cking. Is that what we do? Do we f*ck?" I couldn't tell if he was amused at my choice of words, or annoyed I didn't say something like "make love". He was a romantic, and he told me once he doesn't want to just f*ck me, he wanted to make love to me.

I hopped on top of him, straddling his waist, and bent to kiss him again. "We make love," I took his bottom lip between my teeth and tugged.

"That's better, now stop teasing me! And in answer to your question yes, I like when you're in control."

I smiled down at him, and crawled back down his body, making him feel exactly how I felt minutes ago.

His eyes screwed shut, and his hips buckled just like mine did as he reached his high, his voice straining making my name barely identifiable as it fell from his lips.

"Holy f*ck, that was amazing," he pulled me back up to him.

"I aim to please Mr Styles," I chuckled, stealing another line from the movie.

"Maybe we should watch that movie together," he smiled down at me, and I nodded before he started to kiss me again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 5K 44
(DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST BOOK 'Through the Dark') Sky's started a new chapter in her life without Harry, yet she's reunited with a...
755 30 25
It's 2050 and every country in the world has been taken over by terrorists. When Essie's twin brother Luke is taken away from her, she sets out on a...
1.1K 46 21
Mykie is self conscious. She can't look in the mirror without feeling disgusted by her reflection. She sees herself as a bigger figure...well, that's...
700K 20.9K 15
The story of a ten hour flight in which Frances finds herself trapped next to the famous and obnoxious rock star Harry Styles. All rights reserved...