Ex-Married Couple

By missanonymousL

[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAP.1
CHAP.2
CHAP.3
CHAP.4
CHAP.5
CHAP.6
CHAP.7
CHAP.8
CHAP.9
CHAP.10
CHAP.12
CHAP.13
CHAP.14
CHAP.15
CHAP.16
CHAP.17
CHAP.18
CHAP.19
CHAP.20
CHAP.21
CHAP.22
CHAP.23
CHAP.24
CHAP.25
CHAP.26
CHAP.27
CHAP.28
CHAP.29
CHAP.30
CHAP.31
CHAP.32
CHAP.33
CHAP.34
CHAP.35
CHAP.36
CHAP.37
CHAP.38
CHAP.39
CHAP.40
CHAP.41
CHAP.42
CHAP.43
CHAP.44
Ending Letter
EPILOGUE

CHAP.11

4.5K 146 5
By missanonymousL

CHAP.11

———»•«———

Lisa's mom looked at the said guy and the young man smiled at her.

“Yes, Mr. Bruschweiler.” The new comer said and accepted the handshake.

“Since we are all complete. Let's now talk about the proposal, shall we?” the still unfamiliar woman—for Lisa—spoke.

“So, me and my husband along with Mr. and Mrs. Bruschweiler talked about this. We will collaborate together,” the woman spoke.

“I am quiet lost, Mrs. If you collaborate, what does it have to do with me being here?” Lisa politely asked.

“We've decided that collaboration and you are one of the most important in this partnership.” The woman spoke then Lisa squinted her eyebrows as she looked at her parents who looked calm.

“We've decided it through marriage,” and that made Lisa surprised. She looked at her parents again but they looked unbothered, she glanced at the son who looked shocked as her.

“Mom, what is this?” Eunwoo asked in surprise.

“You guys are both engaged. We—”

“Wait, wait Mrs. Cha. Mom, dad, I never signed up for this. What is she talking about?” Lisa askes her parents.

“Honey, we already—”

“And you didn't even consulted me?” Lisa asked in disbelief before standing up.

“I'm sorry but I disagree with this,” and with that, Lisa left the table.

“Lisa!” she heard her dad call but she continued to walk away. Her dad then caught her wrist.

“What was that? That's so disrespectful, Lisa.” Her dad said then finally her tears started to fall.

“Don't make a scene here, Marco. Let's talk about this at home.” Her mom suggested then they went to the car and went straight to the mansion.

Meanwhile, Rosé left the mansion after some minutes of the Bruschweiler family left because of her parents who called her.

Rosè was fuming in anger as she arrived at the said restaurant where she was appointed to meet the man that she hated the most, Park Jimin.

She spotted the said guy sitting calmly as he flirt with one of the waitress. She rolled her eyes in disgust as she went to him and sat across him.

“Oh! Finally, you arrived.” He said sarcastically.

“Well, for your kind information, mister. I don't like being around disgusting men,” she spat that made him chuckle in amusement.

“Well, sorry about that, miss. But you'll be around me more often,” Jimin retorted that made her irritated. “Anyway, order anything you like.”

“Just what do you want?” Rosé asked as she ran out of patience.

“Woah, chill lady. I don't need anything from you. Our parents were the one pushing us remember?” Jimin asked, he has a point though. She sighed and massaged her temples before choosing some dishes to order.

“Duh, you can just say no to your parents.” Rosé said as she finished giving her orders.

“Then why can't you?” Jimin retorted then she clicked her tongue in annoyance.

“I already did, dumbass! Unfortunately, they still want me to date you.” She spat that made him amused for the second time today.

“Then you don't have any choice but to date me, miss.” Jimin said as he calmly drank his wine.

“Why don't we just make a deal, alright? Ditch the stupid appointed whatever dates and we're both settled.” Rosé siggested but he just smiled before shaking his head.

“That's not going to work. You see, we own this restaurant. If we both don't see each other, they will probably tell this to my parents.” Jimin spoke that made her whine.

“Ugh! What now?” Rosè asked for his suggestion.

“Just go with the flow. It's only for a month anyway. Just play along. After a month, if this doesn't work out then this is over.” Jimin said calmly to the raven girl.

“This will never work out, dumbo!” Rosé spat, the waiters then came with their orders and placed it to the table.

“We'll see about that, miss Park.” Jimin said in astonishment. It is his first time seeing someone rejecting him, he is kind of interested about her, she is really different and is amusing.

“What are you staring at?” Rosé asked as she ate her food.

“Aren't you interested in me?” Jimin shamelessly asked that made her scoff and so she ate the pasta before wiping her mouth with napkin.

“No, and will never. Answered your question?” Rosé asked that made him purse his lips.

“Not quiet.”

“Just how shameless are you?” Rosé asked that made him laugh in astonishment.

“You really are different. You kept amusing me.” He spoke that made her roll her eyes again. “But seriously, you are so unique. I have never encountered such woman who can actually reject me.”

“If you are implying that I am not the typical woman, you're absolutely right. I am not and so stop working yourself on me,” Rosé spat that made him chuckle.

“You have made me so hooked up, miss Rosé. Simple words won't make me stop, just telling you.” Jimin stated that made her roll her eyes, she isn't dense to not know about that.

Opposite to the now calm dinner the two spent, Lisa and her parents are not quiet.

They have just arrived to their mansion and Lisa's dad started to scold her on how she acted.

“You disrespected them, for goodness sake Lalisa! Don't you know how that shamed us?” her dad said that made her face him.

“So I am a shame now?” Lisa scoffed while her tears were falling nonstop, “Wow. This is insane.”

“It's not that, Lisa. But the way you acted—”

“Is normal, was it? I never knew that I was sold out until they said it! What do you expect me to react? That I would be calm and collected while you decide my marriage?” Lisa asked sarcastically.

“Lisa, it's for your own good, honey.” Her mom said.

“My own good? Or for you? Because if it was for me, then why would you sell me out without me even knowing? I am engaged to someone I don't even know!” Lisa cried in front of her parents.

“Am I even your daughter huh? Are you even my parents—”

A loud slap was heard and was followed by a loud thud.

Lisa fell on the ground while holding her left cheek that made a contact with her father's palm.

“Don't you dare disrespect us, Lisa!” Lisa's dad said while Lisa cried.

“What has gotten into you huh? You weren't like this before! Is it because of him?!” her dad roared loudly.

Lisa wiped her tears as she stood up and faced her dad.

“He has nothing to do with this shit you both made.” Lisa spat angrily, “I won't and will never marry that guy and that's final. If you are so desperate to collaborate with them, why don't you go marry him instead?” Lisa was slapped again for the second time, in her right cheek this time.

“Marco! Stop it!” her mom said and tried to stop her husband.

“I hate you so much,” Lisa cried. “I just hoped you were never my parents! You are so cruel! I did what you wanted ever since I was a child! I stopped my passion for dancing!...”

Flashback

“Dancing will do you no good, Lisa!” Lisa's mom said to the 9 year old girl crying on her bedroom.

“But I like dancing, mom! I want to dance! Why can't you just let me do what I want like my friends?!” Lisa cried.

“Because you are our daughter, Lisa. You are not like others, you have to be like one!” her mom said.

Flashback ends

“…just because you told me so! I chose accountancy when you both knew I wanted dance art! I chose to divorce him for you!”

Flashback

“Mom! Dad! Your hurting me!” Lisa said as she struggled in her dad's grip.

“What were you thinking huh?! Are you out of your mind?! You married him?!” Lisa's dad asked angrily.

“I love him, dad!” Lisa defended.

“Love? Bullshit! That wasn't love! That was stupidity, Lisa! This is absurd!” Lisa's dad said as he got red because of anger.

“Lisa, divorce him.” Lisa's dad said that made her look up to him.

“No, dad! I won't do that!” Lisa tried to fight back but her dad was stern and firm, “Mom, help!” Lisa tried calling her mom but she just stood there, looking at her which made her cry even more.

“Lisa, don't make me say it one more time! I want you to divorce him or else! I will make him suffer he gives up!” her dad threatened her that made her cry.

“Dad, please no! Please! Just let me be happy with him! I love Jungkook! Please!” Lisa begged but her dad did not budge.

Days had passed after that but Lisa did not divorce him, still. Her dad grew angry and so he started to scare her.

“How are you, baby?” Jungkook asked her as he wrapped his hands around her waist, backhugging her.

She was still thinking of her argument with her parents that day especially when they threatened her to make him suffer.

“Are you alright? You look distressed,” Jungkook frowned at his wife.

———»•«———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 624 41
A story where these ship:Liskook,Jirose,Taennie,Jinsoo take the main role🤗 Liskook:After being away from him for 4 years ,she went back to her belov...
572K 20.7K 68
Lisa and Jungkook had a good relationship with each other. They were both in love with each other but one day Lisa find out she was just a Playboy's...
11.6K 384 5
[complete] It started during a High School Reunion. Sparks fly, romance rekindles, feelings were realized, and love was felt all over again. This wa...
234K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...