My Abductor, My Submissive 16+

She-stay-lit

College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming th... Еще

Chapter 1: Abduction
Chapter 2: Abductor
Chapter 3: Submissive
Chapter 4: My Kitten
Chapter 5: Warn
Chapter 6: Nothing
Chapter 7: Caught
Chapter 8: Punished
Chapter 9: Seduced
Chapter 10: Too much
Chatper 11: Escape
Chapter 12: Chase
Chapter 13: Stay awhile
Chapter 14: Please me
Chapter 15: Questions
Chapter 16: Lies?
Chapter 17: Rage
Chapter 19: Avoiding
Chapter 20: Sensation
Chapter 21: Shopping
Chapter 22: Choke me
Chapter 23: Unexpected betrayal
Chapter 24: Until death do us apart
Chapter 25: Feelings vs Agony
Chapter 26: Alex encounter
Chapter 27: What love causes
Chapter 28: Being with you
Chapter 29: Love
Chapter 30: The hours with you
Chapter 31: Universe
Chapter 32: Home is with you
Chapter 33: Momma's visit
Chapter 34: Truth be told
Chapter 35: Journey to love
Chapter 36: Sorrow
Chapter 37: Reality

Chapter 18: Choice

3.1K 69 3
She-stay-lit

Lorenzo and I leave the room, his hand firmly gripping my wrist as he guides me towards another doorway leading into the club.

My mind is still reeling from the fact that he intends to send me back home after murdering the men who are pursuing us.

The concept of being his submissive, of being completely devoted to him and doing whatever he desires because he owns me, had led me to believe that our relationship would last forever.

The past few days meant something to me, and I choose to stay.

After all it was my choice to give him myself.

Lorenzo had protected me when he didn't have to, earning my trust and making me hesitant to leave.

I don't want to leave him.

As he pulls me away, not once glancing in my direction, a voice filled with rage echoes through the club's loud music. "You motherfucker!"

Turning my head, I lock eyes with the man whom Lorenzo had punched earlier.

Shit.

He storms towards us, his pale face twisted with anger and violence. "You think you can punch me and get away that easily?!" He bellows, his fist clenched.

Meanwhile, Lorenzo releases my wrist and strides towards the approaching man, his tall frame looming over him.

In a desperate attempt to stop the impending fight, I reach out for Lorenzo's arm but miss by mere inches. "Lorenzo...?" I call out, not wanting him to engage in violence.

Above all, I don't want him to get hurt because of me. I've caused him enough pain already, even though all he has done is protect me.

He deserves so much more from me.

"Do you know how badly I wanted to fucking come back for you?" Lorenzo snarls, his deep voice fierce and dangerous, cracking his knuckles as veins throb in his neck.

My hand instinctively covers my mouth, watching as the man throws a punch at Lorenzo, urging me to retreat.

Lorenzo deftly dodges the attack, swiftly reciprocating with a vigorous punch to the man's face, sending him crashing to the floor with a resounding cry of pain.

Lorenzo approaches the fallen man, then kicks him in the stomach as he clutches it, groaning in agony.

Slowly, Lorenzo kneels down, seizing the man by the throat before standing upright, lifting him off the ground as he gasps for air.

Witnessing this scene triggers a distressing memory, and I step back, feeling as if I can't breathe, as if my breath is trapped in my throat. It's as if I'm reliving the moment when he choked me- it feels all too real.

My back collides with a nearby table, jolting me back to reality. Two men at the table briefly glance at me before redirecting their attention to the unfolding fight, causing me to turn my gaze towards Lorenzo, watching him rain heavy punches on the man's already bloodied face.

A crowd has gathered, enthralled by the violence, yet nobody makes an effort to intervene or stop the brutality.

Some of the people cheer and shout, their excitement palpable, seemingly entirely consumed by the spectacle, their indifference disturbing.

Lorenzo hurls the man into a table, causing it to collapse, and the injured man lands on his stomach, groaning in pain.

Lorenzo strides over to him as he lies on the floor, growling in agony. "Lorenzo!" I shout, desperately hoping he won't kill the man, even though a part of me believes he deserves every bit of it.

Lorenzo's gaze meets mine, and just as I'm about to plead for him to stop, to spare mercy for the man, the man unexpectedly lunges from the ground, aiming to attack Lorenzo.

In a swift and unexpected motion, Lorenzo raises his clenched fist and sends a powerful punch to the man's face, knocking him backwards and rendering him unconscious, all without even glancing in his direction.

That was fucking hot.

His piercing eyes lock onto mine, holding me in place.

His face hardens, devoid of emotion but exuding an intimidating presence. "Let's fucking go," he demands in a husky, cool tone.

I dare not disobey. I approach him, extending my hand as he reaches for it. His grip engulfs mine, making my palm appear small in comparison.

Without so much as a glance at the persons around, he leads the way towards the exit, the crowd murmuring among themselves.

Lorenzo remains focused, not sparing a glance for anyone, including me.

We step outside, and he heads toward his car, but I come to a halt.

I look at him, memories of his actions flooding my mind, and I realize I can't accept it anymore. "Why?" I whisper, withdrawing my hand from his, even when all I want to do is hold it.

Feel him.

He turns to me, a cool confusion evident on his face. "Why what?" He raises an eyebrow, feigning ignorance.

Shaking my head in disbelief, I speak, my brows furrowing. "You know exactly what I'm talking about, Lorenzo! After everything we've been through!" I hiss with irritation.

He growls, his gaze intense. "I'm doing precisely what you wanted, so stop acting like I'm doing me a damn favor because I am not! It's you! That's what you wanted!" His words make me take a step back, but I refuse to let this go.

I won't let him go.

"That's what I wanted! Don't wrong me because anyone would've wanted that in my position. But after everything we've been through, Lorenzo..." I shake my head in disbelief.

"Stop speaking as if I want this to happen! You made your choice! You don't trust me. You see me as a threat, so don't blame me for giving you what you want!" His anger is palpable, a prominent vein throbbing on his forehead, making my heart throb.

"I didn't mean a single word I said! I was angry, Lorenzo. More than anything, I trust you. After everything we've been through, why wouldn't I? You saved me from death twice, made me trust you, made me submit to you. I can't just abandon all of that because it means something to me! I know what I initially wanted, but that's not what I want now. You've changed me, and despite whatever you're hiding or whatever you did from the start, I don't want to let go of everything we've experienced together!" I speak breathlessly, my eyes fixed on him, waiting for a response, but his expression remains unreadable.

He shakes his head with frustration. "Kitten, why do you claim to trust me when you will turn around and say I'm untrustworthy afterwards? You need to make up your mind because I can't handle your lack of trust followed by claiming I mean something to you. I don't know where I stand with you. How important am I to you if you're unwilling to accept my offer for you to go home?"

"Lorenzo, you're the only person who can make me feel this way, and even though it's only been a few days since we met, you've shown me a level of trust that no one else has ever given me. I can't... I can't just walk away from everything we've gone through together..." I utter, my voice filled with desperation and fear.

The thought of leaving him terrifies me.

"Why can't you walk away? Even if I don't want to, I'm doing it..." he utters shaking his head to himself, making me scoff in unexpected rage.

"Because I can't fucking leave you! Damn it, why can't you understand that everything we've been through means something to me? It means everything to me, Lorenzo..." I drop my hands to my sides, feeling defeated by this argument.

"Kitten, all I want is for you to be happy. Even if it goes against my own desires of you being my submissive, I only want to ensure you get what you want. I want you to be happy," he steps closer to me, and instinctively, I step back, needing him to grasp the depth of my emotions and how much this conversation affects me.

I can see it affects him too when I move away, but it affects me even more.

"But I don't want to go back, though I need my mother. I miss her. Lorenzo, I am your submissive for a reason. As my dominant, you shouldn't let your submissive go. Cherish them forever," I whisper, gazing at him with a sense of gloom, my heart pounding in my chest, awaiting his decision. A sigh leaves my lips, feeling my eyes watering. "When I look at you...I am home," I take a small step towards him, but he appears far away. "Please, I don't want that to go away...I don't want us to go away. Cherish me." I demand, my heart clenching.

He clenches his jaw, shaking his head with a mix of anger and intensity in his eyes. "Do you truly want to be cherished? I need to know. I won't take you without your consent and force you into a life of unhappiness with me. You deserve happiness, and I am willing to give you that, baby," he sighs to himself, and I give him a small smile.

"Yes, I want to be cherished by you and be happy," I reply honestly, a tear sliding from my eyes.

"But, Kitten, I'm not sure if I can give you that-" I shake my head at him.

The last thing I want is for Lorenzo to find more reasons to push me away, because even if he does, I won't leave him.

He's stuck with me.

"We'll figure things out. There are so many possibilities for us to find happiness," I offer him a faint smile. "And maybe we can discover what draws us so strongly to each other, why we don't want to be apart, because for some reason, I can't, even for a moment..." I exhale a deep breath, staring at him with passionate eyes while he stares at me as if I were a precious diamond that no one else can afford, except him.

I am his diamond.

"Come here," he demands, and I comply, walking over to him, making sure to maintain eye contact with his dark gaze.

He firmly grasps my throat and pulls me into a deep, passionate, and lingering kiss, showing me that he doesn't want to let me go.

And neither do I.

I am his forever.

----

Hey, guys! How y'all coping with the abductor and his Kitten with benefits? Lol, hope you are enjoying the book, and yes I know it's not that good.

Remember to vote though;-)

She-stay-lit

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Little Red and the Big, Bad, Wolf. Georgiana

Любовные романы

312K 7.3K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
Love Lives and Lies E.B. Zachary

Любовные романы

4.8K 104 59
Ava is eighteen and has never been kissed. She goes off to college hoping that some guy will sweep her off her feet. Unfortunately, she finds that...
16.1K 400 29
Cora Greer's life has been nothing but a major pain in the ass, so it shouldn't come as a surprise when she finally decides to put an end to her mise...
DESIRE TO CONTROL HER ✅ Mehaklovely

Любовные романы

124K 730 10
He was the strictest Dom, loves to control women and she was a free bird, didn't like to be controlled by anybody. He was into the BDSM and she hate...