Sebastian Stan - One-Shot/Ima...

By beanstalkbaddie25

A few (A lot) of one-shots of Sebastian and some of his characters. There will be "*" for every smut chapter... More

😍Sebastian Stan😍
Reading thirst tweets
Overdose
In the rain*
Out of the shower*
His eyes
Ellen Show
Joining me?*
Purple Carpet Interview
Who likes you the most
Quarantine with Seb and Ant
Halloween Party*
Halloween Party II*
After Math!*
🦾Bucky Barnes🦾
Sergeant Barnes*
Second First time*
Hot Metal!
Hotter than Thor
I want to help you*
Fuck!
Slow and Steady*
Cyber Sex

sex scene*

4.9K 60 13
By beanstalkbaddie25

Warning - SMUTTTTT!, teasing, unprotected sex, oral (sorta). Just the basics I guess. 

Log the date and time and what you are expecting-

"5 mins to go guys!" The director, Alex yelled, making your makeup artist dab more bronzer to highlight your slightly tanned skin and apply yet another layer of the red dahlia lipstick making your lips look almost blood-covered. Which doesn't really make sense because your shoot a sex scene and that shit is about to go away in a matter of seconds? 

Were you nervous? Yeah, big time! But not because it was a sex scene.

You are one of the most popular actresses in Hollywood, starring in many indies, and high-budget movies to have your fair share of nude scenes. What caused your nerves to go haywire right now is the fact that you were shooting the scene with the SEBASTIAN STAN! He has been your celebrity crush even before you became an actress, hell he was the reason you became an actress. 

He has probably seen a bunch of actresses naked, this was just another shoot for him, you thought, trying to push down the jitters and focusing on the lines for your scenes. 

"All right y/n you're up," Alex called you up. You got up from your chair, making sure your extremely revealing, satin, long black dress was properly set, pulling it down a little, making sure to push your boobies up, defining your cleavage more. Making sure the leg slit wasn't riding too high and walked to Alex.

"So, it's pretty simple, so you guys are back from the party and he is mad at you for flirt with the guys at the club, and well you know the rest. Got it?" She turned to you waiting for your approval. You nodded your head at her and walked to your dot, waiting for Sebastian to walk in and start the scene, more importantly, to get over with it. 

Your heart stopped beating for a second seeing him slow march towards you, wearing an all-black, Tom Ford suit that tightly hugged him, elucidating his every muscle, the messy trimmed beard, and his slightly curly hair properly parted. He positioned himself just a few feet away from you. The air around you seemed to be lost as you tried to take a deep breath, but all you could inhale was Sebastian's strong minty scent. 

"All right guys, we gotta get through this, I don't want retakes okay?" Alex yelled. You both turned to her, nodding your head, and turned back to face each other.  Everything got quiet as you started into his frost blue eye, all you hear was Alex say actions, snapping you out of your daze and into character. 

Sebastian was playing, Nick, this badass mafia don who was filthy rich and extremely dominant. And you played Liz, his timid, colorful, full of life, 'secret' girlfriend, who was pretty much just eye candy.

"What the hell got into you today?" He yelled, stepped closer to you as you backed up until you fell onto the bed. "You know what happens to bad girls like you?" He clenched his teeth, holding you by your jaw tightly, making you look up at him. You just stare at him like he was speaking another language, making sure not to utter a word, pushing his buttons

"You bitch" He chuckled "You know what? I think you need to be punished for what you did, Penso di aver bisogno di darti una lezione (I think I need to teach you a lesson)" He said sliding his hand down to your neck, holding it tightly and pulling you up as he leaned towards your ears. 

"I am doing fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk for the next month. Is that a big enough punishment?" He whispered into your ear, licking a sensitive nerve on your neck, and bitting your earlobe, making you let out a moan, unscripted but so was what he did so what the hell, right? 

"I need to hear you slut, use your fucking words!" he said griping your throat harder, almost painful. 

"sì, yes sir" You moaned feeling his hand slither down to your core, hovering over it. He pulled you to your feet, and let go of your neck.

"Strip" He ordered. At that you slowly slid your tight dress off, wearing nothing but a matching set of tan lace bra and thong that did nothing to actually cover anything. He pushed you down to the bed waiting for you to crawl to the headboard. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt and unbuckling his Versace belt. 

"Cutttt" Alex yelled. 

You quickly covered yourself with the soft black silk sheets on the bed, waiting to start your next scene as the makeup crew set your hair, and fixed your appearance so it looked like you were having sex. Sebastian stepped aside to change into just his boxers. 

"All right guys" Alex yelled again, for such a small person she sure does have a loud voice. 

Sebastian got in bed with you, and positioned himself right about you, with just the thin sheets between covering you guys. 

-

"Fuck!" You screamed moving in rhythm with his movement, "Yes! Yes! Nick! Oh my god!" Your nails raking his flexed back as he continued his motion. He didn't even have to actually touch you for you to be dripping for him. Just being in this position made your pussy throb for him. 

He leaned down capturing your lip in a long kiss, muffing your moans, his hand ran over your head, pushing back the wet, hair stuck on your forehead. Everything in this scene was improv and off-script so you played along with him. 

Gripping on to his ass, pushing him closer, maybe a bit too close. With the second of actual contact, you felt his rock-hard dick, your eyes shot open at the sudden feeling, looking up at him, but his ocean blues were tightly shut, with his head hanging back. Maybe you were just hallucinating? 

He kept air humping you, and slowly brought his hand under the cover, his fingers graced over your skin leaving the area on fire. His hand played with the waistband of your thong while his thumb rubbed circles just above your waistline. Pleasure and confusion filling you up as you were on the brink of actually have an orgasm. "Fu-uckkk, deeper Nick. Just like that!" You stuttered, tangling your hand in his soft brown hair, pulling his head down, and locking your lips once more. 

"Cut" Alex brought you both of your trance, leaving you dangerously close to the edge. You quickly got up, wrapping your robe and scurrying to your trailer, dying to finish what Sebastian started. 

Once you went into your trailer you shut the door behind and quickly made your way to your couch, letting the robe slip down and pool around. You took one of your breasts in one hand while the other found its way to your aching clit, rubbing harsh circles over it, thinking how Sebastian looked above you, how his scent was still lingering on you, still feeling the taste of his lips on yours, you slowly dipped two fingers into your wet pussy, imagine it was his, you thew you head back replaying his movement and moans. 

As you were just about to cum on your finger, a loud door bang pulled you out of your high. Groaning, you lazily put on your robe not even tying it properly around you, you stomped to the door, getting ready to yell at whoever was just disturbed you from your moment. You yanked the door to reveal Sebastian standing on the other side, still in his dark blue robe. 

"Hey?" You smiled at him. He just smirked at you as his eyes trailed down to your shoulders and a bit lower, you followed his gaze and looked down to see your robe off your shoulders revealing your hardened nipples through the lace bra. "oops, sorry!" You shied away, pulling up your robe. 

"Can I come in?" He asked, his voice was deep, and raspy, not his normal happy, fun tone. Even his demeanor was tense, and almost scary, which was unusual considering Sebastian was the sweetest, and most content person on set. 

But this somehow turned you on, you nodded, not about to speak from how dry your throat was. He stepped forward and closed the door behind him. As soon as he turned around he crashed his lips on your, his tongue slid over your bottom lip, asking for more access, which you more than happy granted, letting his tongue explore your mouth and his teeth clicking against yours and he walked you back to your couch. 

Without breaking the kiss you slowly sat down on the couch extending your neck so he didn't have to bend down too much, you gripped onto the collars of his robe pulling him down on you, making him break away from the kiss chuckle. 

"Really needy are we?" He asked, letting you slip up so your head was rested on the arm of the couch. You nodded your head, pulling him to you again. 

"I wanted to fuck you so bad ever since the first day of the shoot," He said as his hand slid inside your thong, "Wow you're wet," He said drawing little circles on your wet core. 

"Fuck! Sebastian" You moaned, making him pick up the pace. "Yes, oh my god right there!"

He captured your lips again, muting your moans so no one would hear them. His kisses traveled down your neck to your breasts. He nibbled on the hardened nipple before descending again. He quickly positioned himself between your thighs, his beard brushing over your covered core. He ripped the thong off and blew cold air over your pussy, before diving in, making you arch your back. 

You held on the cushion of the couch as he ate you out, gripping onto his hair, guiding him. His hands having a death grip on your thighs only made it better. "Yes baby right there, fuck yes right there!" You chanted as his tongue lick and such your clit. 

"Seb!" You screamed. "Seb I-I'm-m go-nn-a cu-cum" You stuttered. Sebastian pulled away and pulled his robe off revealing the evident tent through his black boxers. You got up and pulled his boxers down, making his angry cock hit his abs. 

You pushed him down and took his dick in your hands, stroking it a few times before slowly taking him into your mouth. You bobbed your head up and down trying to take in as much as you can and stroking the rest. His hands held your hair off your face and pushed you down on his member making you gag when you completely took him. 

You pulled away gasping for air as tears rolled down your cheeks. Sebastian took you and flipped you to where he laid, placing his right hand on your stomach as his left hand stroked his cock over your pussy and between your fold, making you impatient at his tease.

"Fuck me already!" You spat reaching for his cock, but before you could he pinned both your hand above your head. 

"Patience" He huffed out over your face, his hot minty breath fanning over your face made you whimper. 

He smirked at your neediness and slowly pushed himself into you, inch by inch, letting you stretch for him. 

"Ahhh! So fucking tight!" He moaned at how your pussy squeezed him. He started with a slow pace making sure you were fine. But once your nailed trailed down his chest, he lost it. Ramming into you, hard, making sure his tip hit your sweet spot every time, making you roll your eyes to the back of your head. Both of you were a moaning mess, crying and grunting as he thrusts into you, filling you up every time. 

You pulled him down, making sure there was no space between, holding him tight as he continued his motion. One of his hands held your face, letting it bury into his neck while the other one resumed its motion on your clit driving you closer to the cliff. 

"Seb!" You yelled into his ear, biting down the area right next to his neck as you came. How you were clenching around him make it harder for him to hold back any longer, and the way you screamed his name make him lose control, his thrusts got sloppy as he spilled his seed inside you. 

"Fuck y/n!" He growled as he rode you through your climax. 

Finally stopping when it got almost painfully overstimulating. He slowly pulled out of you and sat up, pulling you up and carrying you bridal style to the bed. He tenderly laid you down and got up and went to the bathroom, leaving you cold and confused. 

He came back with a washcloth and got in between your legs again. He gently cleaned you up and went back into the bathroom. Coming back out to see you sitting at the edge of your bed. You walked up to him and kissed him again. "You know I have always had a huge crush on you," You said pulling away from the kiss. Sebastian looked at you for a second before laughing. 

"What?" He asked through his laughs. You shook your head at him and when to get your rob. 

"Yeah, which is the main reason I even auditioned for this movie," You said slipping your robe back on. "Please! Do you really think I wanna play some fridge in yet another bad boy gone good movie?" You said as a matter of fact. 

"Oh," he said, taking his robe off the floor. "Hey-" But Sebastian was interrupted by a loud bang on your door. You wrapped your robe as you walked towards the door, Sebastian following right behind you. You open the door to Alex's assistant, Karli standing facing the other way. 

"Hey Kar" you called out. 

"Hey, have you seen Sebastian he-" She turned around see Sebastian standing behind, his hair was a mess, his lips were swollen with your lipstick smudged over it, and a few visible kisses and scratching around his neck. 

"Oh," She said, turning red, "I-um, I-I um, Alex said the next scene is in a few minutes. But I can tell her to delay it if you want" She smirked looking at the state of you two. 

You blushed at her comment as Sebastian tried to answer her, "No, no, we were are ready, we were just, um"

"Going over a few lines," You said, trying to explain the situation to the poor girl.

"Yeah, she needed help with something. We should be out in a minute" Sebastian said, smiling at her before closing the door. You turned to see Sebastian leaning against the table with his hands folded. 

"I needed some help huh?" You asked walking to him and wrapping your arms around his neck. 

"Mhh" He moaned feeling you rub against his dick. 

"With what?" You asked placing a kiss and sucking on the skin right under his neck, making him tilt his head back and groan. 

"With this!" He snapped his head back and carried you up, locking your legs around his waist, and turned to walk towards the bed, not breaking the kiss he walked to the bed and softly placed you down, hovering over you. "Ready for round 2, doll?" He smirked before kissing you again.

All right reactions, thoughts, promotions, or venting- (I wanna know how you guys are doing!!)

Also requests?

--Comment--

--Vote--

--Share--

--!!ENJOY!!--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 62 10
Simply the title. (Reader Inserts) ___________________________________________ I will mostly be doing Sebastian Stan, Chris Beck, and (my husband) Bu...
13.5K 248 24
these are just delusional imagines i come up with off the top of my head as a coping mechanism <33 bucky x reader (does not mention y/n) !!female pro...
21.1K 129 12
One-shots about Bucky barnes some parts are smut some parts are sebastian requests are open
49.5K 527 13
I have decided that I will write imagines about Sebby and his characters + reader, because I have been utterly wanting to do that... Don't blame me :...