Different universe, new me (...

By CraziiFanWriter

The war between Olympus and Gaia is over. The demigods finally wanted a normal life, Percy wanted to be with... More

Why is it always me
What happened
Blessings explained
After so many years we still try:
The mission:
It all started with a pen:
Independence day
The meeting:
Another Earth meeting:
New story:
Homefront Part 1:
Homefront Part 2:
School trip:
New team:
The League of Shadows and more secrets:
Fighting:
Rise from the dead:
Not quite dead:
Author Note NOT BEING CANCELLED
Mission and first...Kill?!

Fast A/N:

896 8 0
By CraziiFanWriter

So yeah I changed the letter and the song and the letter Percy made for Annabeth in de second chapter I suggest you take a look at it because the song will be used in the story again for something.

The next chapter will be published tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I'm already writing the chapter so it will be out soon.

Feel the aster and stay whelmed people and have an amazhang day.

xxx-xsophie26

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 28 5
After the battle with the giants and Gaia, the demigods found themselves in the Olympian throne room. The gods in gratitude grant the seven with rewa...
9.3K 173 32
At first, Percy thought he was going to live an easy life after years of constant battle and danger. But as fate would have it, it wasn't meant to be...
279K 5K 25
After defeating Gaia Percy is being forced to become god, but instead he asks to be sent to the world where no divine can influence him. There, he wa...
111K 4.7K 51
" 𝗢'𝗺 𝗼𝗻 π—³π˜‚π—°π—Έπ—Άπ—»π—΄ 𝗳𝗢𝗿𝗲! " 𝗒π—₯ π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› the daughter of Khaos follows the 7 demigods onto their suspicious Greek warship in purs...