How To Chase An: Alchemist |...

By cess_AM

Kaeya x Albedo | Genshin Impact (Modern AU) A book to take a break from all the Genshin Impact angst and a bo... More

"TEASER"
C.01
C.02
C.03
C.04
E|C: Summer Special!!
announcement
C.05
C.06
C.07
C.08
C.09
C.10
C. 11
C. 12
C. 13
C. 14
S|S
C. 16
C. 17
C. 18
C. 19
C. 20
E|C
C. 21
C. 22
E|C
C. 23
C. 24
C. 25
C. 26
C. 27
E|C
C. 28
C. 29
C. 30
C. 30.1
C. 30.2
C. 30.3
WE'RE ON DISCORD!
C. 30.4
EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!
S|C
E|C
AH!
S|C
E|C
S|C

C. 15

3.6K 118 482
By cess_AM

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:
(Genshin Impact Highschool AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

Albedo's Point Of View„

Lately, Kaeya and I haven't been seeing each other due to his busy schedule as a college student, I have been left alone in our shared apartment the whole day, I come home earlier than him but, he however always goes to after parties that his seniors take him.

Is this really a responsible act for a college student? We're both adults now, he should know how to manage time, especially for me!... Not like I miss him or anything, it's just that having to be alone all day is boring.

3rd Person Point Of View

Albedo ran excitedly to get his phone thinking it was Kaeya who texted him, but it was Aether.

Lumine's Boy Version—

Lumine's Boy Version:
Hello Senior Albedo! I came to play with Klee today, Ma'am Alice told me to bring her to you, right now we're going to your apartment, I will be coming with Xiao! Since I really don't memorize Liyue (。・ω・。)ノ

Senior Albedo—

Senior Albedo:
I'll be glad to invite you over, I just finished doing my homework, hope to see you Klee and your lover soon.

Lumine's Boy Version: He's not my lo

He is my lover, Xiao is my one and only lover

THAT WASN'T TRUE I'M VERY SORRY SENIOR ALBEDO XIAO TOOK MY PHONE (´-﹏-';)

Senior Albedo:
Haha. Alright Alright, hurry I want company Ó╭╮Ò

Albedo put down his phone and sighs, "At least it will be lively again, it's been months since this fancy condo felt like a home," Albedo said to himself, He receives another text.

—Aether But A Girl—

Aether But A Girl:
Don't let them do anything lovey dovey, I got eyes all around.

Albechimist:
Why are you not as sweet as your brother?

Aether But A Girl:
I don't know, where are your parents?

Albechimist:
Excuse me

Aether But A Girl:
You are excused, now I need to go hang out with these rich ass people, Xingqiu and Chongyun.

Albechimist:
Xingqiu the student who helps out at the library and Chongyun the leader of the Occult Club?

Aether But A Girl:
I'm gonna call you, cause there are some hot hot hot rumors going around ever since you left this highschool.

Albedo and Lumine has a huge gap when in terms with personality, though Albedo thinks it's wrong to rumors he couldn't help it.

Lumine and Albedo enjoys talking about rumors regarding their school.

Lumine called Albedo and of course Albedo answered.

"Hello?" Lumine said. "Say it," Albedo said as he sat down the sofa crossing his legs.

"A little birdie told me that they're actually dating and I want to confirm these rumors, there is nothing wrong about it I mean I supported Amber and Eula, and Me and Noelle's relationship," Lumine said as she laughs awkwardly. "There is even a rumor that Chongyun would go to the library—"

"What about me?" A voice said, "Shit," Lumine said as she hangs up.

Albedo chuckled. "Karma got to her" Albedo said. The doorbell rang and Albedo went to the door to open it to see Aether, Xiao and Klee.

"Hello," Albedo said as he smiled. Klee then ran up to him to give him a big hug, "Klee really missed you brother Albedo!" Klee said.

Albedo carried Klee and made way for the others to come in. "Where is Senior Kaeya? Isn't this yours and his shared apartment?" Aether asked.

Albedo sighed, "He's really busy with school, plus his seniors kept inviting him to parties he can't deny," Albedo said as he placed Klee down at the living room floor.

"Must be lonely huh?" Aether asked. Albedo nodded. Klee and Aether ran up to Albedo to give him a hug. "We're here to keep you company!" Aether and Klee said at the same time.

"Aether," Xiao said as he pulled Aether off of Albedo. "Why don't I give you some cake Kaeya brought home yesterday, it was too much we can't finish it," Albedo said. "Is that okay?"

Xiao, Klee and Aether nodded.

"For how long will you stay here?" Albedo asked as he went to the kitchen, "Maybe after we eat, Ma'am Alice told us to make it quick," Aether said.

"I see," Albedo said as he brought the cake to the living room coffee table.

Albedo brought out mini plated and forks. Klee sat on Albedo's lap as Albedo feeds her the cake.

"So, how are your studies?" Albedo asked. "It's good, my sister and I are helping each other," Aether said.

"Morax gives time to teach me and his lover... Ajax..." Xiao had a sour look on his face.

"Mr. Zhongli and Tartaglia?" Albedo asked. "A student teacher relationship..." Albedo said.

Xiao and Albedo gave each other sour looks as if disgusted of the Idea. "I think it's romantic!" Aether said. "A forbidden love that you have to endure because you know that teacher is your fated pair!"

Xiao hits Aether's head lightly. "Stop reading romance novels," Xiao said. "I only read novels cause I'm jealous that the boyfriend is clingy to his lover, unlike you, " Aether said under his breathe.

Aether stood up "I'll get some water for us, " Aether said. "Thank you," Albedo said.

Xiao followed Aether. "Brother! Diona and Qiqi are about to destroy the wine industry again," Klee said. "I hope they have fun," Klee started to tell Albedo more of her adventures.

Albedo started to wonder why Aether and Xiao are taking long to get water.

"Stop it Xiao, we're in another house," Aether said as he moaned.

Albedo's eye's widened. "Well if there is one way to get your partner's attention isn't it to seduce them?" Xiao said.

Albedo ran back to the living room.

A while later Aether had brought the water, they finished eating and Albedo went to see them off.

Albedo came back to the condo and thought about what Xiao said. "Maybe we'll be like before!" Albedo said. Then he buries his face in a pillow, "What do I know about seduction!" Albedo said to himself.

Albedo then remembers the novel Xingqiu had lent to him, where the woman wears her man's polo that's way bigger than her.

Albedo strips off all his clothes and went to Kaeya's closet to take out Kaeya's polo. Albedo then cleaned up and dimmed the lights.

"Kaeya should be home by 7 pm, which is right now," Albedo said. He heard keys getting in contact with the doorknob.

"Hey darling? I bought us dinner, I did texted you not to cook dinner for now, my seniors are forcing me to go to their mixer at 8 let's eat toge—" Kaeya walked in the living room to find an Albedo with Kaeya's polo on not wearing any under garments.

"What is this?" Kaeya said as he blushed turning around. Albedo mustered up the courage to hug Kaeya from behind. "Instead of that street food w... Why don't you have me for dinner instead?" Albedo said, stuttering, nervous to see if it worked.

"All the fun you need is here, I'm telling you," Albedo said as he buried his face in Kaeya's back.

"Albedo... Is this your attempt on seducing me?" Kaeya asked.

Albedo fell to the ground bursting in tears. "It's just cause! Cause!" Albedo said as wiped the over flowing tears.

Kaeya turned and knelt down to Albedo. "Darling? Why? Why are you crying?" Kaeya asked worried about his lover.

"You're almost never home! And when you are you go to these parties I feel so lonely and I heard a way to get your lover's attention is by seducing them, maybe you'll be back to being clingy!" Albedo said.

"Albedo.." Kaeya said. "I used to get annoyed you being all clingy towards me but just this once, I ask you to let out all your desires and use me as you please," Albedo said as he hugged Kaeya.

"I didn't want to annoy you since I've noticed you seem to be in distress whenever I cling so I thought if I stayed away for a bit you'd be happy," Kaeya said.

"I want you to be clingy! So... Hold me," Albedo said as he sat Kaeya down on the couch and sat on his lap.

"Do you really want this?" Kaeya asked as he feels up Albedo's waist. "I do," Albedo said as he laid down Kaeya and got in between his legs.

"Woah woah! Hold on!" Kaeya said sitting up.

"What?" Albedo asked. "I'm the one who should give, you're the one to receive! It's obvious!" Kaeya said.

"But... You have tiddies?" Albedo said as he cupped Kaeya's man boobs. "What about it! You're on obviously the submissive!" Kaeya said.

"Fine, we're not doing this, I don't want my pride as a man to fade away," Albedo said. "Be my woman," Kaeya whispered in Albedo's ears.

"What!? Mm—!"

;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 250 23
Xiao likes Albedo, everybody's dream guy. He's handsome, quiet, and generous. Though Xiao had only planned to admire him from afar and never confess...
1.9K 63 6
A retelling of Kaeya and Diluc's childhood, up to and including Diluc's fateful eighteenth birthday. Including: Big bro Kaeya Abusive parent Crepus K...
190K 7.3K 26
❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❞ - 🍊 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘶�...
3.6K 109 14
[QUIT] "I'm so glad." "So glad about what?" "That I'm finally yours to love." After barely making it out alive of Inazuma during the Sakoku Decree, y...