Random One Shots based on my...

By Zazzy109

Random small oneshots of my books. Mostly writing these as a way to practice writing in different senerios an... More

Fly
Number 1 E2 Class Tank Engine
That Damn Toon
Mark and Sora's Date
Dark-Blade
Mark Making People pass out laughing
Daniel and Thomas
Hayner
Wholesome
Laughing At Mark
Games
Pushing To Hard
Bellybuttons
Voices
Battle (An Idea)
Hide and Seek
Mark and Tidus
Power Training
A Strange Boy Part 1
Prototype Chapter for The Boy From Another Dimension
Thomas' Day Off
Thomas's Day Off Part 2
Helping Someone In Need Part 1
Honey
Halloween Part 1
Voice Impressions
Revenge
Trick Or Treating
PhotoBooth
Caught
Kingdom Hearts Dimensions III Ideas
Fanfic Titles
Horror Games
Among-
Staring Contest
He's coming for you~
Torn Pants
Tickling Hayner
Fighting A Skeleton
Sean and Daniel
Valentines Day
Stressballs
Teaseful Toon
Valentines Chocolates
Shirtless Mod
Dancing
Teasing Thomas
No More Shaming
Cropped
Mark's Going Insane
Fang ache
Hollup... Let Him Cook

Cards Part 1

69 5 1
By Zazzy109

It was afternoon in Twlight Town-

As always. Mark was visiting Sora after a long day at shcool. He was just so happy to see his boyfriend when they met up. "Hello Sora!" Mark had said when he walked into the Usal Spot. Sora was alone in there, Hayner and the rest where staying late at their shcool to finish up a project. When Sora heard Mark's voice, he couldn't have been happier. "Mark!" Sora said happily, as Mark grabbed him giving him a tight hug. Sora giggled. "Mark... I-I.. can't breathe.."

"Oh! Sorry!" Mark said letting go, scratching the back of his head, looking at Sora shyly. Sora smiled. "What's gotten into you all of a sudden?" He giggled. "I just miss you!" Mark said giving Sora a kiss on his cheek. Sora cutely giggled when Mark kissed him. "Awe, I miss you to Mark" Sora smiled hugging onto his boyfriend. Sora walked Mark over to the couch, and they both sat down.

"Anything new happed at shcool today?" Sora asked. "Nope... nothing special-" Mark said. Sora could tell something was bothering Mark. "Hm? What is it this time~?" Sors asked remembering Mark was a little sad last time, because he wanted to give up on his world, and stay in his.

"It's...nothing" Mark lied. But Sora isn't a fool. "Come on, just tell me. Is it you wanting to abandon your world again?"

Mark shrugged.

"I know it's that-" Sora said.

Mark sighed. "There's...this guy who keeps messing with me at shcool. He usually bullys me-" Mark said.

Sora's eyes widen, if that was even possible.

"W-What?! Who was messing with my baby?!" Sora yelled. Mark's face went a little red. He was getting bashful at what Sora said. "Soraaaaa-" Mark whined. "No, seriously Mark! Who was it? I don't want my boyfriend getting bullied!"

"B-But what can you do? You can't... just waltz into my world and go to my shcool to confront him-"

"Says who?!" Sora said.

"Uh... the universe? You know people will freak when they see you-" Mark said. Sora sighed. "I know. Damn these dimensions and all thier rules."

Mark giggled. "Hey, language!" Mark joked. "Oh, ha ha!" Sora sarcastically laughed, that turned into a real laugh right after. Mark laughed.

They both calmed down from laughing. "He.. didn't try to hurt you did he?" Sora asked, as he checked over Mark. "Uh... no-"

But Mark was lieing. The bully did punch him. But he has no idea it left a mark.

"...Mark?! He punched you?! Oh hell no, you have to take me there to him-" Sora said. Mark sighed. "He didn't punch me that hard-" Mark said.

"Mark, he left a mark!" Sora said. Mark stared at Sora. Sora caught on, then laughed. "No pun intended" Sora said.

Sora back up, then looked over at his boyfriend. "This.. isn't why you wanted leave you world was it?"

Mark looked down. "It... that... was part of the reason-"

Sora gasped. "My poor baby-" Sora said hugging on to Mark, giving him a small sweet kiss on his lips. Mark's face went a dark red. Sora noticed Mark blushing like madness, and he sofly smiled. "I love you so much, I don't want anyone to harm you" Sora said. Mark blushed.

Sora looked down, at his shirt. "This will cheer you up, you deserve it to" Sora lifted his shirt, showing Mark his belly.

Mark looked at Sora's bellybutton, then at his face, blushing even more than before. Sora smiled sweetly at him. That made Mark's heart flutter, then he coverd his face. "It should be illegal for someone to be this cute-" Mark said. Sors giggled. "Actually, you're the cute one~" He said smiling. "Come on, my bellybutton isn't gonna play itself~"

Mark looked at Sora, then happily started to sofly stoke Sora's tummy with his finger. Sora giggled because it tickled a little. Mark smiled at Sora's adorable giggles. The giggles continued as Mark dipped his finger into Sora's innie bellybutton. Mark smiled as he poked Sora's bellybutton more, feeling the knot at the back, and that made Sora laugh more. He had to back away a little. "Darn, why do I have to be so tickish- I'm Sorry I can't keep still" Sora said. Mark smiled. "It's ok Sora. Your giggles are really cute anyways.... I love hearing him" Mark said. Sora smiled and blushed.

****

Sora let Mark play with his bellybutton for a long time, until it was time for Mark to get back home to David, his brother.

"Mark-" Sora said stopping Mark before he left the Usual Spot.

"Huh? Yeah Sora?"

"Since I can't come to your world to take care of that bully, please... tell David?" Sora said. "David?" Mark asked. "Yes, David. Don't play with me Mark. I know you're probably scared he might get wrose if you tell someome, but trust me, you'd get a better result if you tell someone. David can help."

"Hm... David? Seems like a cool guy-" Mark said. Sora sighed and looked over at Mark with an annoyed look. Mark giggled. "Don't worry Sora, I'll tell him."

"Promise?" Sora asked.

"Promise."

"You better keep that promise, or else... no more bellybutton tickles-" Sora said with a small smirk.

"That's like the wrose thing ever" Mark said. Sora giggled. "So, you better not break it" Sora said as he gave Mark a kiss on his cheek. "See you cutie" He said.

*****

Mark had left the Usual Spot, heading for the Video Game Hallway. As he was walking, he was thinking what he should tell David. 'I know how Davy can act.... oh damn he's gonna wanna march right up to the shcool and want to chew the kid out right infront of everyone...' He thought.

'Wow... Him and Sora care for me so much though... I'm so grateful for both of them.... even though I probably don't show it'

Mark walked up to the gaint portal rim. It was already lit, and he walked right in.

He expected to reach back, to his world, in his living room, but he didn't arrive home.

He entered an area of darkness. A huge city, at the time of night. Pitch black. With a bright shining moon in the sky. A moon the shape of a heart.

Mark gasped looking up at it. "K-Kingdom Hearts?" Mark said. He still has yet to catch up on the game series. But he remembered at end of Kingdom Hearts II, there was only one area that showed the exterior of Kingdom Hearts

"I'm in The World That Never Was-" Mark said. He turned around, and saw that there was no portal. "Am I trapped here?!"

Mark was now in a panic. He hasn't been anywhere else other than Twilight Town and Destiny Islands. Sora and the rest didn't bring him anywhere else. He hasn't been anywhere in the Kingdom Hearts side of the Game Dimension by himself. He doesn't have any Gummi Ship of his own to call.

But, he reminded he has a phone. He quickly took out his phone, and tried to call Sora. But the battery was dead. "Crap! I knew I should of charged it this morning!" Mark yelled.

Mark looked up at Kingdom Hearts, looming down over the city. "Roxas said the Organization members all got turned back to somebody's, but still come here to meet. Maybe... they're there now. They can possibly help me"

So, Mark walked forward, to find the Ex-Organization Thirteen members.

****

Mark walked into the gaint castle. "Uh? Hello? Anyone here?"

He heard nothing as he walked up the steps. As he was walking, he started to hear chatter. "Is that them?"

He walked right up, until he entered into a very large room, with a gaint window. He saw Roxas, Axel, and a few more of the members sitting around in couches, and sitting at tables sipping coffee.

One of the members, was playing cards with another member.

".... Hey! No peeking at my cards!" He yelled. "Ugh, I so wasn't Harry Potter"

"Harry? Oh... So because Roxas showed you vidoed of British people from Mark's world, you think you can compare them to me, eh Larxene?" The man yelled. Larxene rolled her eyes.

"Y'all just gonna keep fighting, or actually play the freaking game?!" Roxas yelled over from the couch.

"Tell that to Luxy, not me."

"Don't you ever call me Luxy again! Do it again, and I kid you not, I'll obliterate you!"

Roxas rolled his eyes, then saw Mark walking up to him. He was suprised. "Mark?! What are you doing here?"

Everyone stopped what they where doing, and looked over Mark's way.

"It's actually a very long story-"

"Ok, shoot-" Roxas said.

"The portal to my world, sent me here-" Mark said.

"Oh... wait... that wasn't that long" Roxas said with a chuckle. Mark laughed. "Yeah, I guess it wasn't."

"Wow... So the portal back to the real world, your world, sent you here? How? And..... why?" Axel asked. "I don't know..."

"Maybe it just need to be adjusted. The portal seemed like it's been acting up. I went to one of your other games to check them out, and I noticed that real world portal was looking a bit shaky." Roxas said. "Come on, I'll take you back." Roxas was about to open his dark portal, to take Mark back to Twilight Town.

"Huh? But Roxas, you and I where gonna play soon"

"Luxord, Mark needs to get back"

"I can stay for a while. Yeah, it's pretty late for me, but it isn't that late" Mark said. "You sure?" Roxas asked

Mark nodded. The only reason why Mark really wanted to stay, was because he didn't want to confront David yet.

"Sure. Can I play a game to? I...can show you guys these cards I made"

Mark had made a made up Kingdom Hearts card game, and he carries the cards with him in his bag, which he has with him.

"You play cards, and make you own?" Luxord asked. "Sigh me the bloody hell up!" He smiled happily.

Book: Kingdom Hearts Dimensions: The Game Dimension

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
268K 40.4K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...