Failure (Resident Evil Villag...

By DonutDonny101

Bela is just another failure for their creator, another problem and another pest for another failure. But she... More

New Immunity
New Beginning
Where The Actual Story Begins
2nd And 3rd Day At Work
A Few Months Later...
Lately I've Been Thinking
Next Day, Far From The Last...
When You Feel Human
Calm Before The Storm
It's Time - For When You Go Away.
I'm Back
Another Beginning
Start Of A Nightmare
Over And Over Again
Long Time No See
It Continues
Observation
Not Yet The End
Far From It.
I Don't Need You Anymore
I'm Still Alive
Before I Go
A Third Beginning
A Plan
The Start Of The Scheme
The Second Path
Hopeful Point Of View
The Red Waters
I Won't Give Up
Preparations
Safety
The Waiting Ritual
Making It Count
This Is The End.
Alternate End

Hopeless Ending

249 13 0
By DonutDonny101

Mia sighed as she buried her face in her knees.

She was tired of waiting, but she knows she needs to wait. The patient ones always get rewarded better prizes, after all.

But at this hour, instead of her captor, she was greeted by Ethan.

Her husband came here.

"Ethan? Ethan! What are you doing here!?" Mia exclaimed as she jumped to the bars of her cell.

Her husband only smiled at her, unnaturally menacing, with teeth shining bright against the dark.

That was when she realized she was gravely mistaken as the figure she called her husband grew wings and transformed into her captor.

The woman only smiled at her the same way as she walked away again.

Mia slid down the bars while watching the woman transform back into Ethan and walk away from the lab.

How did the woman do that?

This is worse than the Bakers.

Mia walked back to where she was sitting as she watched the fly Bela give her stare at her with wide eyes again.

She rested her face on her arms as she closed her eyes again.

-----

She opened her eyes and instinctively looked at the fly.

The fly was shivering, she could see it well enough.

She raised a brow. What was happening to the creature? Was it feeling cold?

Maybe, but it was warm enough inside here.

"Hey, are you okay?" she asked as she touched the fly with one finger gently. And wow, it was cold.

She retracted her hand. The fly was like a shaking ice cub fresh from the refrigerator now.

She tried to blow on it, trying to keep it warm as it just refused to flap its wings.

Her eyes widened as she saw a small piece of the fly fall off. She started panicking now.

She picked up the fly and put it in between both her hands as a means to warm it up while blowing on it.

But it didn't budge as more and more dust-like particles fell from it.

While she was doing this her Rosemary on the crib also started crying loudly.

Mia looked around for anything, something to warm it up but after a few minutes of trying, it just... withered away into black dust particles on her hands.

She stared at it as it cracked and then turned to dust.

She felt a tear roll down her face as her Rsoemary quieted down after awhile.

She kept on staring at the fly, wordlessly crying.

If the fly died, then doesn't that mean the owner dies too?

She heard something like that two months earlier before the woman posed as her in her home.

But... is Bela... Really dead...?

Mia doesn't have it in her to shake her head. Right now she was screaming that it couldn't be, but at the same time her heart was squeezing her tears out.

Her chest hurt at the realization that Bela actually might be dead.

And she wasn't taken out of the cell yet.

...

How about Ethan?

Is Ethan alright?

Mia felt more tears fall on her cheeks as she let the dust go with the wind.

Now, she was back to being all alone in her cell.

She buried her face in her knees as she dried her tears on her dress.

She lost her biggest hope of escaping.

She closes her eyes as she sobs.

-----

Ethan was lured away from where he was waiting for Bela by a crow.

The crow was pecking him on his head, so he thought he might as well follow it.

So, with that in mind, he followed the black bird. He walked away from the sight and ended up following the bird far from where he was.

Soon enough, the bird flew away and Ethan was left standing far from the reservoir.

He sighs to himself. He couldn't believe he just left Bela there all on her own.

He couldn't have her take what was supposed to be his mission.

He sighs as he rubs the bridge of his nose before walking back to where he came from.

It was all dense forest at this point.

He walked back either way, memorizing his path from adrenaline alone.

He held his gun close incase anything happens.

So far, no lycans roamed around, as far as he saw, but it won't hurt to be cautious.

As he walked he was looking around.

He sigejd again as he finally started running.

Within a few minutes he reached the reservoir again.

He heard a sound so he drew his gun but when he reached the Lord's House, what he saw was worse.

Bela was there, laying side ways on the ground with blood pooling everywhere around her.

Ethan gasped as he ran to the blonde.

He didn't drop his gun but he still inspected her for any wounds.

His mouth hung agape as he saw the huge hole on her chest.

He gritted his teeth.

This happened to her because of him. It was all his fault.

He lost Mia, and now her.

He felt himself want to cry. He was losing everyone dear to him.

First his wife, and then his daughter, and now Bela.

He wiped his face with his sleeve. Miranda will pay for what she's done. He knows it was her who did this.

He then saw the familiar yellow flask fall from her coat when he moved her. Even in death she still completed her mission. He breathed in, and out as he positioned his arms below her.

He was about to carry her when he heard a carriage sound just somewhere near them.

Ethan's eyes widened. But then hope grew in his heart.

He heard the carriage come closer.

Soon enough, it came to a halt just behind him.

Ethan smiled determinedly as hope started to bloom in his heart.

He'll make sure to win for them, be it with violence or not. He'll make Miranda pay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 9.6K 46
Y/n was a cheerful girl who always take care of her dad. she was living on the village with happy peoples until..mutants attacked their lands and kil...
5.7K 224 8
𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑮𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬, 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍. ☆༄ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, maybe their story was forgettable after all. 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸...
46.3K 796 15
Hey everyone! If you're reading my other story I hope you read this one just to support me even if you don't know these characters! If you're new her...
70.3K 3.1K 51
Being a woman and owning a tavern wasn't easy on it's own, but owning one in this crazy ass village was even worse. You had your regulars and the tow...