The Missing Avatar

By yamivee

The Avatar has gone missing for 18 years, where is she now? No one knows. Asami Sato, the new girl at school... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 15

2.3K 70 152
By yamivee

Korra left the building finding Asami getting in Kuvira's car. She watched as the car drove off, she took out her keys and unlocked her car, she threw her bag onto the passenger seat and got in driving off.

Korra walked in the house closing the door behind her "I'm home!" She yelled out for her family. "Ah Korra, your father's waiting for you in the yard" P'li told her daughter, Korra nodded and went to the backyard meeting her Father and Naga.

"Hey girl" Korra started petting Naga's head "Korra, come and join me" Zaheer spoke, she looked over to him finding him sitting lotus position on a large pillow, he gestured to a empty large pillow in front of him "put your bag down and take off your shoes" he demanded, Korra complied and joined him.

"Alright, now close your eyes and take slow breaths" Zaheer watched as she did what he said, he then did the same "good, we're going to try opening your chakras"

"My what?" Korra opened her eyes

"Shh"

Korra closed her eyes again and they began their chakra adventure.

————

"Thanks for taking me home" Asami told Kuvira as she got out the car "I thought you said you work today?" Kuvira said making Asami bend down to the open window to answer Kuvira's question "I do, but I'm not going in the clothes I wore for school"

"Then I'll wait for you, I can take you to work" Kuvira offered, Asami thought about it then agreed but as long as Kuvira waited in the house.

Asami decided to wear a pantsuit to help cover her marks. She took out her clothes from her closet and tossed it on her bed and started to change her, as she took off the long sleeve she was still able to smell Korra's faded cologne. It smell like a Vanilla sea salt, it wasn't over powering, it was perfect. Asami caught herself in love with the smell. She woke up from her daze and continued getting dressed. As she took off her pants she hissed at the pain holding back her tears that she's been holding since gym class. Her whole body ached, she wished she can lay down for a nap but she had to go to work.

She went down stairs finding Kuvira talking on the phone, once Kuvira saw Asami she hung up and went to compliment the taller woman "you look amazing"

"Thank you" Asami said with a faint blush. They continued walking towards the car and headed to future Industries.

"Asami, why are you trying so hard to make me and Korra friends?" Kuvira asked once they stopped at a red light, "well to be completely honest Korra thinks you're a asshole but you knew that, she didn't say much about it though, but she did mention you only messed with her" Asami answered now facing Kuvira "Korra's my best friend and she's very important to me" Asami confessed "I'm not going to lose her because you don't know how to treat a person"

Kuvira sighed "your right, I'm sorry for attacking her and giving you the girlfriend label without even officially asking you" she said as she parked on the side of the company

"The label part I forgive you, the rest of the apology belongs to Korra" Asami said getting out the car "look, I don't know much about what happened between you two but you both need to talk and work things out, it gets tiring watching you two go at it" Asami said then closed the door "thanks again" she said threw the open window then walked in the building.

————

"Ugh this is stupid" Korra whined throwing herself back onto the grass making Naga nuzzle into her trying to get a belly rub. "No you're just impatient and-" Zaheer was interrupted

"Bored? Very much yes" Korra got up and started walking towards the house "I'm getting a snack, I'm starving"

"Korra!" Zaheer called for her but she kept walking. He sighed in frustration then looked next to him finding the wolf sitting next to him. "When will she learn" he told the wolf who didn't understand a word he said.

Korra grabbed the Oreos from the cabinet, which are her favorite cookies, she poured a glass of milk and took out her phone to watch a show on Netflix. Moments later she heard a knock on the door, "someone's at the door!" Korra shouted hoping one of her family members would answer it. They knocked again "oh come on there's like 4 of you living here!" She looked around finding her father still outside with Naga, her mother and aunt were out of view and her uncle was on the couch sleeping. She got up walking towards him then threw a couch pillow at him "hey! What do you want?!" Ghazan lazily looked at her, too tired to fight back, "someone's at the door"

"Well answer it"

"Stop being such a couch potato, you go" Korra crossed her arms

"Fine" he gave in getting out the couch with a groan. Korra went back to her Oreos while he answered the door. "Korra It's for you!" Ghazan called for the girl who was mentally screaming because she just wanted her Oreos in her stomach. She got of the kitchen stool and walked towards door as Ghazan walked away, she got to the door meeting green eyes, a pair she didn't think she would see in her front steps "Kuvira?"

"Can we talk?"

Korra was debating wether to hear her out or ignore her, but something in Kuvira's eyes was filled with regret yet a need. Korra was curious so she walked out closing the door behind her "fine"

"Great come on" Kuvira said walking towards her car "where are you planing to take me?" Korra said following Kuvira "probably to get some burgers, I haven't ate anything all day" Kuvira said as she unlocked the car doors with a button, Korra beat her to the driver door holding it open for Kuvira who looked her with a raised eyebrow "thanks...?"

"Sorry, its a habit I have" Korra said allowing the earth bender to get in the car. Kuvira chuckled "It's not a bad one" she said before Korra closed the door and walked around to the passenger side after she texted her father that she'll be back before dinner.

Kuvira started the car and drove off, the car ride was silent and very very awkward. They ended up going to the food truck at the park where Korra took Asami for burgers the time they ditched. Kuvira ordered the food for the both of them and Korra beat her to the payment earning a glare from the earth bender, Korra just rolled her eyes and walked to a picnic table having Kuvira bring the food to the table. "It was my idea to take you out, why would you pay?" Kuvira argued but Korra didn't feel like arguing besides that's another habit Korra had, she was always use to paying for anyone she hanged out with, mostly because they were homeless and didn't have the money "why did you take me out anyway?"

"To talk"

"Obviously, about what exactly?" Korra said unwrapping her burger.

"Us" Kuvira said looking down, "I hope you know I really am sorry"

"Yeah right, you're just trying to get into Asami's pants" Korra simply said as she un wrapped her burger

"What? Thats not it" The earth bender looked up at the tan girl

"Oh yeah? Then what is it?"

"I was in the wrong, I'm a jerk and that's not who I want to be, Korra I'm not asking for forgiveness"

"Why?" Korra asked Kuvira who gave her a confused look "why did you treat me like shit?"

—freshman year—

"Kuvira, you coming to lunch?" Iroh asked his best friend "Tahno's bringing uno cards"

"Nah, not today, I gotta meet my tutor upstairs in the library" Kuvira said and the two did their handshake and went there separate ways

Kuvira walked in the library finding a girl alone at a table reading a book, she was beautiful, but what caught Kuvira's attention was the smile she would put on once in a while as she read the book.

"Kuvira over here" A voice called for her, the earth bender turned her head finding her teacher. "Hey Ms.P" Kuvira sat down.

Me.P was helping Kuvira raise her grade in math "here, try answering these questions and if you don't know the answer still try, this will help me understand where you need you help on" the teach said placing the work sheet in front of Kuvira.

Kuvira was doing the work but couldn't help but look over to the girl who sat by herself. She had amazing tan skin and beautiful long brown hair, she look over to Kuvira meeting eye to eye, Kuvira blushed at the blue eyes that came in sight. Kuvira shyly waved and smiled. The girl smiled back then got up and left, Kuvira's eyes followed the girl as she left.

"Kuvira? You alright?" The tutor woke her up from her daze. "Ye-yeah, do you know who that girl was? The one that sat over there"

"Oh are you talking about Korra? She's in your grade, she's smart but stays to herself" Ms.P said "now continue working"

After tutoring, Kuvira went to go look for that girl named Korra. "Hey Kuv" a girl said joining Kuvira's advanture "oh hey Samantha"

"You never called me back"

"Sorry bout that, um listen, I'm busy right now, I'll see you around okay?"

"Hey wait-" the girl didn't get to finish her sentence since Kuvira went running in the halls.

Tahno and Iroh saw their friend running the halls looking around like a lost puppy "yo K, what are you doing?" Iroh told his best friend

"Im just looking for someone" she answered

"Well look for them later, we're going to be late to class" Tahno said as he continued walking then Iroh nudged his shoulder against kuvira's making her follow along.

As days went by Kuvira found herself stuck in the library during lunch just to see a certain blue eyed girl. After months Kuvira finally grew the courage to meet this Korra girl.

She walked the halls with Tahno and Iroh "you're going to the library again? Is it tutoring again?" Iroh asked and Tahno added to his comment "seriously are you that stupid or something?"

"What? No, I just...like being up there okay?" Kuvira said crossing her arms

"Are you hiding something?" Her best friend asked almost like she betrayed him

"No" she blushed

"Then you wouldn't mind us tagging along do you?" Tahno said with a smirk

"Umm... no..I don't" Kuvira said and started walking upstairs towards the library, she walked in finding the same girl in the same spot reading a different book.

"Ugh this place smells like dust, why are you so stuck being here?" Tahno asked Kuvira who was zoned out staring at Korra. He elbowed Iroh gesturing to his friend. "I think someone has a little crush"

"Isn't that the girl that literally does nothing, she doesn't even talk to anyone" Iroh said

"You think she's mute or something?" Tahno asked but Iroh shrugged "yo lover girl" he called for Kuvira "what's your deal?"

"N-nothing, come on they have computers here, we can play some games" Kuvira stuttered.

"Ou now we're talking" Iroh rubbed his hands together and followed Kuvira. Tahno looked at the tanned girl observing her, she was skinny, had sticks for arms and her shirt hung loose. She looked up at him making their blue eyes meet, she gave him a weird look then went back to her book hoping he'll go away. He ended up leaving catching up with his friends.

They played a bit on the computers until Iroh got bored "are you going to go talk to her or something?" He asked the earth bender

"I was thinking about it"

"I don't know K, she's to quiet, it's weird. She's also a book worm, how do you find that attractive?" Tahno gave the girl a questionable look "I mean, you can't be seriously into her, you're like a 9 and she's a 6, and that's me being nice"

"I don't care" Kuvira crossed her arms

"Kuv, no one knows her, she has like no friends, I mean come on Kuv, you can have any girl or guy here and you want to choose... that?" He pointed to Korra

"Yeah, I guess I do" Kuvira said getting up and walking towards the girl

"Well this should be good" Iroh said under his breath

Korra felt a presence making her put her book down and look up at a girl with green eyes "hey, i'm kuvira" she said offering her hand "Korra" the tan girl shook her hand

"Care if I join you" Kuvira said rubbing the back of her head.

Korra was curious onto why this girl came in out of no where and especially asking to sit with her, she didn't even have a book in her hand. "I won't mind" she answered making Kuvira smile.

"Great" Kuvira took a seat in front of Korra and took out her phone seeing a text message from the group chat.

Tahno: "really? Now what?"

Besto: "fr K, say something, stop being a chicken shit"

Kuvira: "fuck off"

Kuvira looked up at Korra who was in her own world, Kuvira was admiring her features, she noticed on her right eyebrow giving her a slit, she was about to ask about it but Korra looked at her phone and closed her book to leave "see ya around Kuvira" Korra said as she walked away "hey Korra" she called for the girl's attention making her turn around "you think I can join you tomorrow too?"

"Sure, just make sure you bring a book or work" Korra chuckled "maybe it help you not stare at me so much" she said making Kuvira blush.

After school Kuvira went home with a cheesy grin "what's got you all smiley" Wei asked

"Yeah, and can you stop, it's fucking creepy" Wei's other half, Wing, said

"Shut up" Kuvira said ready to fight them, but instead went to her room

"Hey where you going? I thought we were going to play a round of power disc" Wei called but she was already gone "great, I guess you do get a rematch" Wei said to Wing

Kuvira threw herself on the bed letting out a breath "if I knew my sister, which I do, I say a certain someone has her smiling" Opal's voice was heard, Kuvira chuckled

The two never got along when they were little but as they grew up they became closer since they were the only girls in their family.

"So give it to me, name, age, gender, element, anything, I'm bored over here" Opal whined

"Her name is Korra and she's in our grade, not sure about her element or if she has one"

"Wait Korra? Like Korra Sasaki?"

"Well I don't know her last name but I'm going to take a guess and say yeah" Kuvira laughed at herself.

"She's tan, skinny, long hair, blue eyes, has a scar on her eyebrow" Opal said earning a nod "DUDE!!! I have like 3 classes with her!...she's really quiet though, she always chooses to sit in the back by herself" She said with a chuckle. Kuvira believed it too, Korra seemed like the type who rather sit alone.

They continued talking about Korra and Opal was amazed at how much Kuvira talked about her, she never heard her sister say so much about other people. She must've really liked this girl.

Days went by and Kuvira's 'friendship' was growing with Korra but her friends always had something to say about it. She would just ignore them and continue on with what she wanted. "Korra, can we talk"

"Right now?" Korra earned a nod "ok"

"I was wondering if you..uh.. wanted to go out but like a date date?" Kuvira nervously asked

Korra looked down at herself "I'm sorry Kuvira, but... I'm not looking for a relationship or anything beyond a friendship" Korra confessed too afraid to look Kuvira in the eye.

"Oh, ok... I umm, I should get to class... I-I don't want to be late" Kuvira said walking away as fast as she could. Her heart ached, she never felt such a painful feeling.

"Hey Ku- you alright?" Iroh asked concerned for his best friend "what happened?" He quickly sat next to her and Tahno joined.

"I was... rejected" she said as if she just realized what happened. Tahno started laughing "so much for always getting what you want, that no body really rejected you"

"Tahno stop" Iroh said in anger

"Hey i'm not doing anything, I just can't imagine being rejected by someone lesser than me, she's a fucking loser" Tahno continued to laugh "tell me I'm wrong" he looked at the Fire bender who stayed quiet. "Exactly" he smirked, Kuvira didn't even want to argue with him, she was mad at him for saying such unnecessary things.

Their classes ended and they went to lunch, this time Kuvira went to the lunch room instead of the library. After that they went to class but Kuvira went to the bathroom first finding Korra in there "kuvira... I didn't see you at the library"

"Yeah and?" Kuvira had an attitude

"I don't know, I just thought-"

"Thought what? That would I still want to be around you? That I'm like your best friend or something" Kuvira snapped pushing Korra back hard enough that she hit the floor "they were right, you're just a no body" Kuvira's was mad? Sad? She didn't even know, her mind was clouded by the things Tahno said "who was I to think someone like me can ever be with an antisocial loser like you" she walked out the bathroom leaving Korra on the floor alone.

—present day—

"I-I was just upset, I thought maybe we could be something but you didn't want anything like that, you were my first real heart break" Kuvira confessed on the verge of tears "I never meant to hurt you, it brought me pain with the way I treated you"

"That doesn't justify anything!" Korra snapped "because of you I didn't want a friendship with anyone else because I always felt as if I was going to be stabbed in the back again! Because of you I keep my guard up... it's your fault that I came home with fresh bruises, it's your fault that I would pass out during class because the only way to hide the bruises were with hoodies!" Korra was angry and Kuvira's tears were falling but she didn't dare make a sound "oh wait no, I'm sorry...I got it all wrong, it's actually my fault, I should've just said yes, I should've gone on that date, Right?"

"Korra..."

"I'm sorry Kuvira, this was a mistake" Korra got up ready to leave

"No Korra, don't go"

"Just... stop, stop trying, I can't even look at you without those memories flooding in, back then I only wanted a friendship but now I want nothing, just go back to being a stranger" Korra said as she started walking away leaving Kuvira alone.

Kuvira got up grabbing Korra's wrist stopping her from leaving "Korra I can't do that"

Korra chuckled to herself then faced Kuvira "let me ask you this, if Asami didn't care about us being buddy buddy would you have still apologized?" Korra asked and Kuvira didn't know how to answer. "Figures" Korra scoffed leaving Kuvira's sight.

—Sophomore year—

"Come on, you know the drill" Iroh grinned pushing the girl against the lockers, he started running his hand threw her pockets searching for something.

"Check her bag" Tahno had this low growl in his voice. Iroh went to grabbed the girl's bag but she blocked him from it "hand it over" Iroh said but the girl shook her head. He looked up at Tahno who gave him a nod. Iroh then Fire bent a small flame on his find as Tahno took out a water bottle opening it "now give me the bag" the girl gave in handing it to him, he took it throwing it to his best friend "check it" he told her

Kuvira looked away from the girl and opened her bag finding her wallet, she opened it finding her ID reading 'Korra Sasaki' Kuvira took a breath then looked in the wallet finding 40 bucks "so what did we find?" Tahno asked and Kuvira only took out a 20 bill "just a 20" she then closed the wallet leaving Korra with 20 dollars. She looked back at Korra remembering how stupid she felt, she threw the wallet at her and with so much anger she had she flipped the bag upside down dropping everything, and threw the bag to the side "let's go guys" she said kicking the books and papers on the floor then walked away.

"Next time..." Iroh started bringing his flame closer to Korra "give us what we ask for" Iroh then burned her hair and Tahno splashed the girl with his water bending. "Till next time, Sasaki" Tahno smirked putting his hands in his pockets following Kuvira.

Kuvira didn't turn back, she continued walking feeling so many emotions 'how did it come to this Korra?'

—Junior year—

"Kuvira there you are, you missed our session with Sasaki" Iroh said sitting next to his best friend then Tahno joined with an ice pack on his face "Yeah, she actually tried fighting us, she landed a clean one to my face" Tahno said laughing, "to bad she can't bend, if not maybe she could've had a chance"

"Yeah, she changed a lot since freshman year" Iroh said

"Wait you guys used your bending against a non bender?" Kuvira asked in shock "that's just wrong!"

"Don't tell me you still have a soft spot for that loser" Tahno said

"I don't"

"Sure you do" Iroh laughed but Tahno noticed how Kuvira looked mad "I don't, that's in the pass" Kuvira clenched her fists

"Prove it" Tahno said.

Kuvira got up from the lunch table and headed towards the library and the boys followed behind. She found Korra, who now has short hair since the sophomore year event, she had her head down like if she was asleep, Kuvira grabbed her and shoved her against a book shelf keeping a grip on her hoodie "so you trying to fight my boys?!" Kuvira said through her clenched teeth, Korra's eyes opened and Kuvira felt a ache in her heart, it was as if Korra gave up, knowing she was just going to get beat up again. But then Korra smirked "go ahead, I've put up with your bullshit for too long" Korra's eyes were filled with hate and Kuvira didn't want that. Kuvira heard the boys chuckling in the background, she snapped out of it and landed a punch on Korra's face then threw her to the floor and kicked her on the stomach "don't ever try anything with my guys or I'll have you head" she threaten leaving Korra in floor of the library.

Korra sat up resting her back against her shelf and put her hand on her stomach "Oh my..are you okay?! Your nose it bleeding" Opal came in with a tissue "what happened?" She went to wipe her blood but Korra grabbed her wrist stopping her, she just took the tissue and got up walking away.

Korra decided to ditch school, she left through the storage room glad she disarmed it sophomore year. She ran across the street and once the school was out of sight Korra started walking, and just her luck it was like 102 outside. Korra stopped at a shaded spot falling to the floor, her body ached, sharp pain everywhere but her stomach hurt the most.

"Korra?" A man's voice was heard "oh spirits what happened" she didn't say word and he understood that she didn't want to talk about it "here, let's get you home" He helped the girl up "you must be hot in that, you don't want to take it off?" He only earned a head shake meaning no as he put her arm over her shoulder and held her by the waist to keep her up.

The man helped Korra back home, she dug in her pocket finding her keys and opened the door, they walked in earning looks "oh sweetie what happened to your face?" Korra's mother came in concern taking a hold on her jawline to see her face better.

"I found her outside the bakery by the school, she couldn't move much" the man said

"Thanks Gommu" Zaheer said patting his shoulder "we'll take it from here" he sent the man away "Ghazan get Ming-Hua"

Moments later Ming-Hua, P'li and Korra were in the bathroom, they had Korra strip off her clothes and once the hoodie was off the two woman gasped, her arms were full of bruises and burn marks, she groaned at the pain that she felt on her stomach when she moved. Ming-hua moved to fill the tub with water while P'li helped Korra remove her shirt exposing a large mark on her stomach that was turning into a bruise. "My poor baby, who keeps doing this to you"

Korra just exhaled and got in the tub with only her bra and boxers for Ming-hua so she can heal her. The process was long and the pain slowly faded but the marks were still there. Korra tried relaxing through the process but it still hurt 'how did we get here?'

—present day—

Asami went to her front desk starting on paperwork her boss left behind, as she was doing the work she noticed a newspaper on her desk with the title reading 'where did the red Lotus go? Are they making greater plan?' Now that Asami thought about it she hasn't heard anything about them nor research them since she was busy with work, to be honest she kind of forgot about them having her mind stuck on Korra and Kuvira.

She was about to grab the newspaper until she heard the office door open finding her father walking out. "Here, I need these in by tonight, no later" He said slamming a larger stack of papers on the front desk that belong to his assistant. "Do I have any meetings today?"

'So he's really going to act like nothing happened yesterday' Asami thought as she looked at the schedule "you have a meeting at Cabbage Corp in an hour, they want to work out a partner ship since they lost everything during the robbery" Asami informed

"Alright, I'm leaving you in charge while I go to this meeting, I'll be taking Susan this time, can you give her a call and tell her to meet me over there" he said leaving as he looked at his watch making sure he'll make it to the meet in time, he didn't even look Asami in the eye.

Asami contacted Hiroshi's main assistant, turns out Susan had paperwork of her own but Asami took it from her adding more to her pile. Asami sighed realizing she couldn't take a lunch break today.

———

Korra continued walking to the house think about the past. Everything changed after freshman year, Korra blamed Kuvira for almost everything. Korra was told she wasn't allowed to have friends, but she thought maybe 1 wouldn't hurt, long story short it did hurt. A lot actually.

—sophomore year—

Korra ditched school, for the first time, after the incident with the 3 benders and went home to her family. "Why are you here so early?" Ming-hua asked seeing Korra walk in.

P'li looked over to her kid noticing her hood was up she walked up to her bringing the hoodie down, she noticed a piece of her hair was burned off "what happened?" She asked putting her hands on the girl's head. Korra pushed off her "I don't want to talk about it, now leave me alone" Korra said leaving.

Zaheer got up "get back here!" He yelled making Korra turn around "if you get asked a question you answer it! I don't ever want to hear that attitude"

"Fine, you were right" Korra said "I'm not ready for friends" she said walking away to her room. Zaheer and P'li looked at each other. P'li sent Zaheer to talk to his daughter, he went knocking on the door "Korra?"

"Go away" Korra said behind the door but Zaheer didn't listen. Zaheer walked in finding Naga on top of Korra nuzzling into her "what did I say about Naga being in the house?" Zaheer said then sat in a open space on Korra's bed. "Let's go"

"Go where" she asked sitting up looking at her father

"We're going to get you a hair cut, I think you'll look better with short hair, now come on, your mother's waiting in the car" He smiled taking her hand and pulling her off the bed "Naga outside" he demanded and she jumped out the window to the yard.

After the new haircut Korra felt her confidence grow more. She came home getting compliments from her family members making her feel better, "alright, my turn" Ghazan said walking up to Korra "your turn?" She questioned

"Yes, your parents fixed your hair, which I'm surprised you didn't come back bald like your father" he laughed pushing Zaheer out the way to get closer to Korra "and I am going to fix this" Ghazan gestured to Korra making her look at him questionably "you just gestured to all of me" Korra said making him smile "exactly, I'm going to give you muscles, spirits knows you need it" he laughed along with Korra who also rolled her eyes "aaaaannndd I'm going to teach you how to kick some ass no bending included" he said putting his arm around her shoulder.

"And maybe I can add healing to your water bending lessons" Ming-Hua said. Korra smiled at her family, they were her support system, she didn't need friends to make her feel better, she just needed the four of them.

—present—

Korra made it to her house tossing her keys to the side "I'm home" she called for her family but didn't get an answer, she went to the kitchen to see if her mother was there cooking but no one was there.

Korra was confused she looked everywhere finding no one home, she went to her father's office only finding the future Industries map of the building "no" Korra panicked and dialed her father's number.

"Hey kor-"

"where are you guys?" Korra asked in a panic without letting Zaheer finish his sentence

"Outside of Future Industries, don't worry, I sent Ming-hua to spy on the future industries company for the day, she heard Hiroshi has a meeting across town, knowing that Asami is the assistant she'll go with him, we're just waiting on you so get your ass over her, we left the Motorcycle for you" Zaheer said

"On my way" Korra said hanging up then rushing to her room to change in her black ninja like outfit and grabbed her blue demon mask. She got on the dark blue Dual sport motorcycle putting on the helmet leaving her mask in her side bag she took. Then she was off to the Future Industries building.

—————-
A/N:
BESTIES I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING!!!
What if when Lin asks Katara for her permission to marry Kya, Katara gives Lin her mother's necklace so Lin can purpose to Kya with it🥺
I need sleep😭
Sorry for any errors-Yami out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 2.3K 17
Korra's only childhood friend(Y/N) is found after two years when she moves to Republic City for her airbending training. (Y/N), although a non-bender...
6.4K 123 11
**WARNING** This fanfiction contains spoilers for the Legend of Korra TV show, as well as the 2 graphic novel sequels Turf Wars and Ruins of the Empi...
29K 872 30
After 5 years, Korra is finally ready, ready to open up about her ex-bestfriend, her first love and heartbreak. but what happened all those years ago...
208K 4.8K 36
Sex, Lust, Nightmares, Daydreams. ***(DISCONTINUED)*** Korra and Asami have an everlasting lust and love pattern between them. This story takes plac...