The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

By Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Chapter 70

695 46 149
By Rubaloshyne

Thara stood next to Alli, slightly behind Aaryn and Akilandeshwari who was hugging Chandni tightly.

Chandni's eyes widened as the orbs meet Alli's face. She stiffened slightly, making Thara narrow her eyebrows together. Thara gave a look to Aaryn who exhaled his breath, placing a calm hand on Chandni's shoulders.

" My wife Thara," Aaryn said, smiling as he looked at Thara.

Chandni swallowed her saliva and grimaced. " Chandni," she said extending her hands to Thara who shook it quickly.

" Our daugther Alli," Thara said with a sweet smile, holding Alli infront of her as she stared into Chandni eyes with a steely look. Alli's eyes widened as she gasped and looked at Aaryn who gave a small smile. Akilandeshwari's eyes widened as she swallowed her saliva, looking stunned at Thara's admission.

Chandni however started laughing. She shook her head and wiped her eyes before looking at Thara. "Your daugther is adorable," the woman said giving a small smile.

Thara exhaled her breath and hugged Alli tightly on her chest as she gave a small smile to Chandni. Aaryn chuckled and mussed Alli's hair slightly as he ushered Chandni upstairs.

Alli tug Thara's blouse and looked at her with tears welling her orbs. Thara furrowed her eyebrows as she quickly kneeled down and wiped the girl's face.

" Yennama ?" She asked in a soft voice. Alli blubbered and shook her head before leaping into her arms. Akilandeshwari exhaled her breath before patting both girls arms and walked away.

Alli gave a wobbly smile to Thara and rushed upstairs. Thara exhaled her breath before she walked to the side table and grab her handphone.

************************************
Thara smiled widely as she watched Vajra and Anitha rushing into the house with her grandfather behind them.

" Alli yenge ka ?" Anitha asked while Vajra gave Thara an impassive look.

Thara smiled grimly and told them that she is upstairs. Vajra nod and quickly hold Anitha's hands before rushing upstairs with Ravi Raghavendra chiding him to be careful.

Thara exhaled her breath and hugged Ravi sniffling slightly. " Naa panathu thapa thatta?" She asked in a quiet voice.

Ravi exhaled his breath and shook his head. " No but konjam nithanama solirkalam...I think Alli is just shocked with seeing her birth mother and the you telling out like that," Ravi said patting Thara's shoulders.

Aaryn cleared his throat as he walked down the stairs. Thara swallowed her saliva and wiped her tears. Aaryn smiled widely and hugged Ravi Raghavendra before pulling his wife tightly into his embrace.

" Sir...iva aluthu aluthu eh yelatiyum panira," Aaryn said chuckling slightly as he tweaked Thara's nose.

Ravi Raghavendra shook his head amusedly. " Athu Saritha ode gene...ivaloda yen marumagal ku rombhe insecurities," Ravi said patting Thara's head.

" Ama ke insecurity ah ?" Thara said blinking confusedly. Ravi sighed and gave a small smile.

" Yes...athukunu avala thappa nenaikathe...matta vishayam lam avala maari oru bold and confident person parka mudiyathu but unge appa vishayam matum ava insecure thaan...I don't know exactly what Ani said or did but 6 months after their marriage she never once had the insecurities until he left for the Euro tour when she was pregnant with  Mihi and Revant," Ravi said.

Aaryn chuckled and pulled Thara into his arms. " I don't know what you dad said to your mom but I promise I will give you more than what he promised so inimel inthe insecurities athuvum yennala na, please rubbish bag le vesiru,"Aaryn said.

Thara sniffled and gave him a wobbly smile. " Alli yen mele kovama irruka pole," she said in a soft voice.

Ravi shook his head while Aaryn raised his eyebrows staring at his grandfather by marriage exasperatedly.

" Ivalode over imagination ke aleve ille," Aaryn said pinching Thara's cheek.

" Apidilam ille...Athan Vajra and Anitha is here right...she will be OK and normal to you in a jiffy," Aaryn said, kissing Thara's forehead.

" Mams ! Ka!" Vajra shouted from the top of the stairs. Aaryn raised his eyebrows seeing the boy's stern expression. Vajra called them upstairs using the hand signal. Aaryn chuckled and nod his head before holding Thara's hands and dragged her upstairs.

" Deyh Vajra yen moonji ipidi serious ah vechiruke ?" Aaryn asked.

Vajra cracked a small smile before frowning and turning his face into a serious look. " Unge rendu peru kitte pesanum...Vanga," he said dragging them towards Alli's room. He stopped them from entering, crossing his hands over his chest as he raised his eyebrows at Thara.

" Ka...née Alli ve un daugther nu yen sonne?" He asked.

Thara's eyes widened. She furrowed her eyebrow and frowned at him.

" Yen ponnu eh yen daugther nu solatge vere yepidi solla solre!" Thara asked.

Vajra exhaled his breath. " Un daugther na...paper works yenge? Birth certificate le yaaru name ?" Vajra asked, tapping his heel on the floor.

Aaryn furrowed his eyebrows. " Yen ipidi pesure ?" He asked. Vajra exhaled his breath and cleared his throat, averting his face.

" Alli ve ippe daugther nu solitu aprom ava ode original amma vere inge kutitu vanturukinge...appe yena guarantee avala ninge avanga kude send panmatingenu?" Vajra asked.

Thara exhaled her breath. She wiped her tears and gave a small smile. " Yenna guarantee venum?" She asked, placing her hands on Aaryn's arm's stopping him from talking.

Vajra gave a small smile and knocked the door. Alli rushed out and hugged Thara's legs, sniffling loudly. Thara quickly bent down and pat the wailing girl, hushing her softly. Aaryn exhaled his breath and squated down next to his wife.

" Alli bear...look at me...what's wrong ?" He asked looking at her with a soft expression.

Alli wiped her eyes and swallowed her saliva. She looked at Vajra and Anitha who nod their heads. Alli exhaled her breath, hicupping slightly.

" Mama yenne avanga kude anupe matingala?" She asked with a wobbly voice.

" Never," Aaryn said in a stern tone. Alli let out a sob and hugged Aaryn tightly.

" Alli...do you...is it OK if we adopt you ?" Thara asked in a soft voice.

Alli's breath hitched. She looked at Thara with happiness twinkling in her eyes. Alli gave a shy smile and looked at Aaryn.

" I don't mind...as long I stay with you both," Alli said, ducking her face on the floor.

Thara smiled widely and hugged the girl, prepping kisses all over her face as Alli giggled. Aaryn chuckled and wrapped both his girls with his arms. Vajra and Anitha grinned widely staring at the family.

" Alli come come! Athan yellam settle le...let's go swimming!" Vajra cheered.

Alli grinned and nod her head. She dragged Anitha into the room and shut the door on Vajra's face much to Aaryn and Thara's amusement. Vajra gave the door an affronted look before shaking his head.

Thara narrowed her eyes at him. " Yethuku née anthe mathiri lam pesune ?" She asked, crossing her hands on her chest.

Vajra sighed and rubbed his forehead." She wants parents...actually she wants you both as parents...ava avalode birth mother parthu shock because her Patti always say to her friends that Alli is the reason the woman won't come to the house...aprom née vere daugther nu sonne so avaluku happy ah irrukartha ille avanga amma kude née anupiruve nu bayapadarutha nu teriyele..." Vajra said exhaling his breath audibly.

Aaryn smirked and walked towards Vajra hugging him tightly as he mussed his hair. " Vada naa unake shorts kudukuren...swimming polam," Aaryn said walking away with the excited Vajra.

Thara smiled softly and hugged both girls as they came out wearing Alli's swimsuits, the three of them walked downstairs and coaxed Ravi Raghavendra to join them nearby the pool side. The girls were frockling around with Aaryn and Vajra, laughing loudly with Ravi Raghavendra as he watched their antics.

Thara smiled to herself as she walked up the stairs. Her eyes widened seeing Chandni peeking out from her room, the other woman immediately closed the door when her eyes met Thara's. Thara sighed and shook her head before going into Bavani's room. She helped the woman up on the wheelchair, before wheeling her out.

Chandni's eyes widened seeing her brother's wife feeding her calm and serene mother as they watched the children and Aaryn swimming around. She furrowed her eyebrows, tilting her head softly watching an elder man conversing with her grandmother as they drank juices. Chandni's lips turned into a smile seeing the woman;Thara her mind supplied helpfully, drying Alli and another girls hair before wrapping them in the towel. The girls and the tween boy sat around Akilandeshwari and the stranger as they ate their ice cream while Aaryn made his wife dry his hair.

" In another life time...maybe I too could have had this happiness," Chandni mumbled softly, wiping her stray tear before closing the curtains.

************************************

Hey guys so here it is chapter 70 of The Rockstar's Daughters for your pleasure.

Also here is a new cover made by Harini0310 ! I am super duper happy to see this cover especially the four in the middle. I am just mind blown! Check out her cover shop where this two angels Harini0310 and Tejadurai_02 are collaborating to make the lovely covers.

Already ordered for Fated to You.🙈🙆 Grab yours now ❤

Target: 20 votes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 3.2K 77
Hi makkazhe First things first Cover credit @malanimaniraja22 (unedited - will edit as soon as possible) Sorry romba naal aprom ippo thaan ezhuth...
32K 1.1K 49
Malarvizhi is a stage head who works behind the scenes during concerts...she is a simple but determined, independent, and spirited young woman. Born...
40.6K 3.7K 49
ANIRUDH reluctantly left Bondita in Krishnanagar and left from there with heavy heart when Thakuma agreed to make Bondita study but not ready to send...
98K 2.9K 11
A beautiful wedding turns to a disaster when the younger brother of the groom elopes with the bride's sister on the eve of the marriage. Two families...