Bewitched • Toji Fushiguro

By nana-mania

[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ In which a single father took a great interest in his son's kind... More

⋇⋆ BEWITCHED
⋇⋆ PROLOGUE
⋇⋆ 001
⋇⋆ 003
⋇⋆ 004
⋇⋆ 005
⋇⋆ 006
⋇⋆ 007
⋇⋆ 008
⋇⋆ 009
⋇⋆ 010
⋇⋆ 011
⋇⋆ 012
⋇⋆ 013
⋇⋆ 014
⋇⋆ 015
⋇⋆ 016
⋇⋆ 017
⋇⋆ 018
⋇⋆ EPILOGUE
⋇⋆ NANA HERE

⋇⋆ 002

17.1K 750 2.2K
By nana-mania

"This boy is going to be the
death of me."

Outside the kindergarten,
Morning...

Third Person's POV

(Y/n) gasped loudly full of joy as she enjoyed watching the parents and kids entering the kindergarten ground. There were many kids with their own parents escorting them to the prismatic building.

"Alright, we are here. Give Mommy a goodbye kiss, Yuuji, Sukuna."

Kaori , a mother of the pink-haired twins, spread her arms open anticipating a move from her twins sons. The boys surged forward and gifted their mother a kiss on each cheek.

"I love you, Mommy!"

"I love Mommy more."

"No! I love Mommy more than you!"

"I love Mommy the most."

"I LOVE MOMMY MORE THAN DADDY!"

"Then I love Mommy more than you."

Sukuna snickered mischievously as he managed to anger his little brother, Yuuji. Kaori patted both boys' head to soothe their hearts. "Now, now. Mommy love both of you equally. You two are my little amazing boys." She pressed a soft kiss on each of the boys' head.

"YAAAAAY!" The pinkettes nuzzled their cheeks with the dark-haired mother's, immersing themselves in their mother's love.

Not so far from them, stood a tough-looking young girl with dark brown hair. She was holding a slingshot in her hand while aiming it at other kid-- Sukuna. Noticing this, her grandmother immediately stopped her.

"Nobara! How many times do I have to tell you to stop shooting your friends with that thing?!"

"But grandma, it doesn't hurt that much! I just wanna teach him a lesson! He stepped on my drawing yesterday!"

The mischievous girl kept arguing with her grandmother, strongly defending her action as "right" and "fair". Out of rage, the old woman confiscated her granddaughter's slingshot.

"I'm keeping this with me until you learn your lesson!"

"NOOOOO! MY SLINGSHOT!"

The girl's loud voice caused a certain auburn-headed boy to flinch. He clutched on his mother, seeking protection from her. The said mother caressed his long hair.

"Come on, Jun sweetie. Don't be afraid. They are all your friends, remember?"

"But Nobara-chan s-scared me..."

Nagi shook her head while chuckling in amusement. She always heard crazy story about the hyperactive girl. It couldn't be helped that , her son, who was a very timid boy, to grow afraid of her.

"It is alright , it is alright. Nobody won't hurt you. You have your teachers who will protect you from danger." Nagi comforted her baby boy softly.

Near Nagi and Junpei were another pair of twins. But this time, both of them were girls. The mother of the two greenettes fixed the younger twin's bangs. "Yosh, there you go. All better." She smiled at Mai and Maki.

"Mom, I want hugs."

"Me too, me too."

The girls twins extended their arms to receive hugs from their beloved mother. She chuckled and gladly embraced them in her arms.

Meanwhile, an ashen-haired boy kept staring at the building of his kindergarten. His mouth was munching on something, as his cheeks were puffed up.

"Toge, look at me, sweetie." His father called out his name. Toge compliantly turned to his father before the man wiped his lips and cheeks with a handkerchief, making sure the rice didn't stick on his face.

"Now you are good to go!" The father grinned at his son. "Shake!" Toge replied, a smile grimacing his face.

"Togeeeeee!!"

When another child's voice called out his name, Toge's face lit up with happiness. He excitedly looked for the owner of the voice, only to see his best friend running toward his direction.

"Yuutaaaaaaa!!"

The onigiri-lover rushed to tackle his best buddy in a hug. Yuuta giggled joyfully, scarlet shades of bliss dusted his adorable face.

Another two kids started heading into the kindergarten ground. The blue-haired girl tenderly held her friend's hand, walking hand-in-hand with the abashed boy.

"Kokichi-kun, you like slide or swings?"

"...I like Sumi-chan..."

Kasumi's cheeks heated up at her best friend's answer. She wrapped her arms around Kokichi in joy. "I like Kokichi-kun too!"

Suddenly, a blonde-haired girl who had styled her hair in twintails came running toward the Zenín twins. "Maki-chan, Mai-chan!"

Maki and Mai, recognizing the voice, turned to Momo. She threw herself to hug the girls twins. They gladly embraced her back, since they were happy to see each other again.

Several seconds later, an eyes-closed boy strolled into the kindergarten area with his mother. She kneeled down to his level and gripped his shoulders gently. "Do you have your bento with you?"

"Yes, Mother." Noritoshi showed a paper bag containing his bento. His mother nodded in contentment. She kissed his head lovingly. "Okay. Be a good boy and behave. Don't trouble your teachers."

"Understood, Mother-" The polite boy complied, but his words were cut off when a boy screamed his heart out without warning.

"I'M HEEEEEREEEEEEE!" Aoi cheered energetically, pumping his fist up and down. His aunt, Yuki, laughed at his enthusiasm. "Careful, boy! Don't run into your friends!" She reminded.

(Y/n) was holding herself back from acting immature -- fangirling in front of the children and their parents. She clutched her hands on Kento's shirt, resisting the urge to scream due to the immeasurable amount of cuteness of the kids.

"(Y/n)-san, you are going to rip off my shirt."

"My bad but I need something to hold on right now! You happen to be the closest one to me."

The (h/c)-haired woman apologized though she didn't exactly feel guilty. She kept eyeing the kids, excitement flashed in her (e/c) eyes. ' I can't wait to start teaching them!'

After a while,
Inside the kindergarten building,
Communal area...

Your POV

The children kept staring at me curiously while I stood in front of them. I presented my best smile for them, as I thought it was the best way to approach these young ones.

"Alright, everyone! Do you see this lady here?"

"Yes, Satoru-sensei!"

"Good, good! This lady here is your new teacher!"

Satoru yelled out which made the kids cheer and gasp at the news. They focused their attention back on me. I scratched my cheeks, a bit embarrassed by the attention I received today.

"Yosh, (Y/n)! Introduced yourself!" Satoru patted my back, telling me it was my turn to speak now. I stepped forward and began my introduction,

"Hello, kiddos! My name is (Y/n) (L/n). I'm Satoru-sensei's and Kento-sensei's friends. You can call me (Y/n)-sensei. Nice to meet everyone!"

The whole kindergarten dropped into heavy silence for a while. I was freaked out by the sudden change of atsmosphere. Did I word my introduction wrongly?!

Is there anything strange with my intro??? I don't think I use fancy words or vocabs that are hard to understand!

"So, if you guys have any question to ask (Y/n)-sensei, go ahead and ask!"

Once Satoru announced that, the kids surprisingly started bombarding me with loads of questions at once.

"What is your favourite food?"

"Sensei, who is your celebrity crush?!"

"Do you have a boyfriend?!"

"Can I punch Satoru?"

"WHAT KIND OF MAN IS YOUR TYPE, SENSEI?!"

My eyes twitched in this disbelief. Was the silence earlier happened because they were thinking of the questions they wanted to ask me?

"Be patient , all of you. Give (Y/n)-sensei some space to answer." Kento tried to settle down the chaos. All of these kids were very eager to inquire me.

Clearing my throat, I managed to gain the young children's attention. I studied their faces one by one, attempting to remember how they looked like.

"First of all, my favourite food is (f/f)! My celebrity crush is (celebrity/c). They are gorgeous... Anyway! I'm a proud single lady! I have no time for men right now. And yes, you can punch Satoru anytime you want. I will gladly help you! As for my type of man, I really love (your type of man)." I succeeded in answering all of the questions. I grinned proudly at the kids.

They were at loss of words for some reasons. I blinked my eyes in confusion, wondering why they were silenced again.

"Girl, you answered all of the questions without missing one. That is awesome." Satoru elbowed my side. I merely chuckled at his praise. "Iguess I have good memory."

Kento clapped his hands to make sure everyone look at him, including Satoru and me. We stared at him, anticipating something from the serious teacher.

"Well then, it is time for all of you kids to introduce yourselves." Kento declared. The kids became thrilled once again.

This is the time I had been waiting for so impatiently! I fixed my gaze at the kid, concentrating 200% of my focus on them. They took turn to raise their hands as they uttered their lovely names.

"Yuuji / Sukuna Itadori!"

"Nobara Kugisaki!"

"Junpei...Yoshino..."

"Yuuta Okkotsu!"

"Toge Inumaki!"

"Maki / Mai Zenín!"

"Kokichi Muta."

"Kasumi Miwa!!"

"Momo Nishimiya~!"

"Noritoshi Kamo."

"Um...Megumi-"

"AOI TOUDOU!"

I noticed Megumi-kun didn't make it in introducing his full name, as the boy named Aoi cut him off first. I applauded, entertained by the children's energetic intros. After that, I strolled over to Megumi and kneeled down in front of him.

Tilting my head, I asked gently, "I know your Daddy already told me your name... But can you introduce yourself again? I want to hear it come from yourself!"

Megumi-kun's face was written with speechlessness. He fiddled with his fingers before uttering his intro again, "I'm Megumi Fushiguro..."

"I see, I see. Megumi-kun, such a gorgeous, fascinating name you have!" I ruffled his dark spiky hair to comfort Megumi-kun. As usual, he would close his eyes in joviality.

This boy is going to be the death of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 275 21
Satoru gojo,surprisingly the devoted student,never late always turns in his work and is a straight A student,suguru geto the most popular guy in scho...
248K 9.3K 47
Fushiguro Megumi is just an ordinary high school student with only a small circle of friends. He's known as the "smart boy" in his school for always...
20K 457 55
Megumi and his brooding father meet the love of their lives, or so they think🤔 You move in with your situationships- best friends. Everything seems...
1.8M 30.2K 70
Jujutsu Kaisen x reader random oneshots. *There might be spoiler. *I DO NOT OWN ANY JUJUTSU KAISEN CHARACTER AND STORY BELONGS TO AKUTAMI GEGE.