His Doll ~ Jasper Hale

By FanHwa

Two worlds collide, a girl who is like a pure white feather, a boy who's soul is "damned" but together they b... More

~Cast~
~First Day ~
~Meeting Bella~
~Eddie~
~Huh?~
authors note
~flowers~
~Hit or Miss~
~The Chase~
~Dance The Night Away pt1~
~Dance the night away pt2~
❀New moon ❀
~Happy birthday ~
~This isn't goodbye~
~ Leave me alone ~
Authors note
~lila awakes~
~Jasper moves in~
~a new home a new start~
~a new home~
~the shifters~
~the return of the Cullen's~
❁eclipse ❁
~close to graduating~
~Time to party ~
~the training begins~
~victory but at what cost?~
❁breaking dawn❁
~bestie day~
~wedding preparations~
~Here comes the bride~
~Date night ~
~bella's what?~
~ author note ~
~ questions ~
~Arguements~
~ bonding with Shifters ~
~ Pop goes the weasel ~
~we need to go~
~ Maggie and Hana~
~ what do you mean gone?~
~horray~
~ here comes the bride in pink?~
~ honeymoon ~
~ to london~
~their home~
~what do you have?~
~ the preparation~
~ Welcome home~
~ A Day Out ~
Authors note
~what did you say?~
~Missing mommy~
~Mission Accomplished~
~hands were thrown~
~stop making fun of me~
~happy birthday~
~date night~
~fathers day~
~happy birthday mommy~
~spooky~
~merry Christmas Aubrey~
~see you later~
~Aubrey we need to talk~
~whos this?~
thank you
the new story

~Family Reunion~

2K 31 3
By FanHwa

Lila's outfit

"Lila pull down your skirt I can see your bum" Jasper said as Lila walks on her way to her mustard chair. Lila stops slowly spinning around "you wasn't complaining about it last night" Lila said before carrying on walking to her chair, sitting down and crossing her legs smirking at Jasper. Aubrey sits next to Jasper with wide eyes and her mouth falling open "I don't want to know!" Aubrey shouts throwing her head into the back of the couch. "Sorry Aubrey" Lila apologies to her daughter.

"Do you want to meet the family? They all moved to Canada" Lila asks Aubrey, Aubrey lifts her head up from the cushion, looking over at Lila "sure I haven't met them before, how many would be there?" Aubrey asks looking over at Jasper, who was changing channels on the TV. Jasper hums mentally counting "maybe, 10 people" jaspsr responds resting the remote control on the arm of the chair. Aubrey nods her head "I would love to meet them, how long would it be?" Aubrey asks again.

"It will be for a week, we can go Friday morning?" Lila said, Aubrey immediately stands up and runs upstairs, going to her room. Starting to pack her suitcase. "Well that didn't take long to convince her" Jasper said standing up Lila following suit, they clamber up the stairs Lila infront of Jasper. The vampires pull out their suitcases, setting them opposite each others on their sides of the bed. Lila picks putt some outfits for the week being able to use 2 different shirts and 3 bottoms, also packing 2 dresses. Jasper packing a few button shirts, jumpers picking up some different trouser options to go along with them. The family migrate down stairs going back to watch the TV as Jasper sorts out the 3 plane tickets from London to Canada.

"Emmett and Rosalie will be picking us up" Lila said putting down her phone Jasper nods Lila now lying down her head on his lap, her legs covered in a blanket Aubrey sitting in the mustard chair, a mug of coffee resting in her hand.

~air port day~

Lila, Jasper and Aubrey stand with their carry on bags, waiting for their plane to Canada, waiting to board the plane by the gate. "You pick today to wear a corset?" Aubrey asks her mother staring at her tiny cinched waist. Lila nods "why not? I don't really breathe" Lila said adjusting her bag on her shoulder, Jasper's on the floor at his feet, his left hand resting on Lila's lower back. "Plane to Toronto Ontario Canada" the speaker announces, the three make sure they have their bags before they walk through the gate their tickets being checked.

When they got to their seats Lila sits by the window, Aubrey in the middle Jasper by the aisle. When the flight takes off Aubrey's ears pop at the pressure, shaking her head scrunching her face up. About half way through the flight Aubrey falls asleep, her head resting on Jasper's arm. Lila pulls her jacket onto Aubrey's lap as a make shift blanket. Soon it was only Jasper and Lila away on the plane, as it gets later into the night "Emmett is going to love her, he will have a new gaming buddy for the week" Lila whispers to Jasper. Jasper nods his head thinking about the scenerio brings small smile to his face.

An hour before the plane lands, Lila gently shakes Aubrey awake "wake up Aubrey, we are almost there" Jasper whispered, Aubrey slowly comes around from her deep sleep,  slowly blinking the sleep from her eyes, she lets out a big yawn. She fully sits up her eyes wide open, looking over at Lila then at Jasper "sorry I dribbled a bit" Aubrey said pointing to the dribble on Jasper's sleep. "It's fine" Jasper said not bothered by a tiny bit of drool, because that's the least she has done. As the plane lands, Lila slides her jacket back onto her arms. When they could unbuckle their belts Jasper slides into the aisle grabbing their bags from the over head compartment.

As they exist the plane Aubrey feels the wind from the gap if tunnel to get into the airport. She gasps "I didn't think it would be this cold" Aubrey said bringing her thin jacket to her body, once they get out of the tunnel Jasper steps aside as well as the girls, he puts his bag on the floor, he slides his winter jacket off his arms and shoves Aubrey's arms into the sleeves and zips it up to her chin "there you go, nice and cosy" Jasper said putting his bag on, leaving him in a jumper. Lila laughs at their daughter who stood awkwardly. 

"Come on then, let's go look for the besties" Lila said as they go to the luggage collection point, everyone grabbing theirs, Jasper's was a plain black, Aubrey has a purple suitcase, but Lila had a cinnamon roll sanrio suitcase. As they exist the building they find Rosalie and Emmett outside their car. Lila leaves her suitcase with Jasper and Aubrey, running human speed to Rosalie, who shook eachother in their arms "I missed you so much" Lila squeals hugging the blonde woman. Emmett approaches Jasper gives him a hug as well "ah I missed rubbing your face in dirt" Emmett said causing Jasper to laugh. Rosalie and Lila walk back over. Emmet pulls away, gasping seen the brown haired teenager next to Jasper.

"And who would you be?" Emmett asks, excited to meet a new person, Aubrey smiles at the energetic man "I'm Aubrey, their adopted daughter" Aubrey introduces herself. Emmett gives a dramatic gasp, bringing the girl into his arms "you didn't tell me? I would make a brilliant uncle and god father, have they been looking after you? They haven't done any disappearing acts?" Emmett said holding Aubrey at arms length. "vanishing act?" Aubrey responds looking at Jasper and Lila next to her, the blonde smiling at her.

"Don't tell her about that now" Jasper said crossing his arms. Emmett makes a snoring nose rolling his eyes "fine I won't tell you now...I will tell you later" Emmett says then whispers the last bit in her ear. Rosalie hits Emmet's arm wanting to meet the girl "hello in Rosalie, technically I'm your auntie, it's nice to meet you, and I'm sorry about Emmett, he doesn't have an off switch" Rosalie said bringing the girl into a gentle hug. They eventually get into the car Rosalie and Emmett in the front the family sitting in the back, their suitcases in the trunk.

After maybe a 2 hour drive they pull up to a large house "welcome home" Emmett sings as Rosalie parks into the garage. Everyone slides out of the jeep, Lila jumping down, whilst every could easily climb out. They make their way into the house, the suitcases being left at the entry for the time being. Jasper and Lila walk ahead of Aubrey but behind Rosalie and Emmett. "the magic act has arrived" Emmett announces walking into the living room. Lila and Jasper stop at the living room entrance. Everyone listening to the heart beat that was behind them. Lila side steps revealing Aubrey "everyone this is Aubrey, our daughter" Lila introduces, Aubrey waves at the staring vampires.

Alice comes running up to Aubrey "hello I'm Alice, it's lovely to meet you, must I say you have lovely hair" Alice said gushing over the curls that sit atop of Aubrey's hair, soon everyone else comes up, Esme brings Aubrey into a hug "welcome to the family dear, I'm Esme" she says pulling apart, Carlise next "hello I'm Carlisle" he introduces stepping aside to stand with his mate. Edward gives Aubrey a nod "don't worry about Edward, he always has a stick up his arse" Lila said patting Aubrey's back. Bella gives her a smile and a nod.

"That's Bella she is still a bit new to the diet, and that's Reneseme next to her" Jasper explains for Bella who hasn't left Edward's side. Finally Hana comes bouncing up "hello I'm Hana, it's a pleasure to meet you I hope we can be great friends" she says rushed, Maggie placing a hand on Hana's back "calm down dear" Maggie states her low voice shocking Aubrey.

"Hello little Aubrey, it's nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy your stay with us" Maggie says gently shaking Aubrey's hand, everyone soon finds a seat. "Emmett what did you mean mom and dad did a disappearing act?" Aubrey asks from her space on an bean bag. Emmett rubs his hands getting ready for a story time. "Tell it properly Emmett no exaggeration" Edward said making Emmet's face drop. Emmett smiles looking back at Aubrey.

"Well there was drama between us and the Volturi because Bella gave birth to Reneseme, another vampire thought she was an immortal child, a child bitten not born, we had a month or so to gather as many witnesses as we could. Mommy and daddy dearest over there, had the great idea of suddenly vanishing, they left no note, nothing, the werewolf pack that lived not too far from us, informed us that their scent vanished not long after they passed through their territory" Emmett starts, his elbows resting on his knees his hands clasped together, Aubrey nods along as he tells the story clearly interested into the story. "Where did they go?" Aubrey asks also leaning forward. Jasper and Lila smile at eachother glad to see their daughter getting along with everyone.

"They went to Amsterdam, where they found Maggie and Hana, gaining more witnesses, at this point it has been a few days possibly a week, we had until snow stuck to the ground, yet they never showed up before the snow started to stick. When the snow started to stick we gathered as many people as we could, including the wolves" Emmett says Aubrey wide eyed as he tells the story "we got to this field in a forest, completely full of snow, we all stand facing the opposite tree line, all these vampires come walking out of the trees line all wearing their black cloak" Emmett continues, everyone also listening even though they were all there. Watching for Aubrey's reaction.

"We were about to get our arses handed to us, but out comes your parents walking in like some boss ass bitches, like the badasses they are, walking straight to the Volturi with Maggie and Hana, and the rest of her coven which is about 25 extra people" Emmett continues Aubrey sits back her head swiveling to Lila and Jasper who hold small awkward smiles on their face. "That's so cool" Aubrey let's out, Jasper and Lila collapse against each with a collective sigh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.2K 15
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a hotheaded shapeshifter imprints on Bella Swan's sister. TW: LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE A/N: I do not own the twilight series or characters...
275K 8.5K 23
A boy who would live forever fell in love with a girl who wouldn't last the year. "if i loved you less, i might be able to talk about it more." --- ...
1.4M 27K 47
"If you are a vampire, then how are you still a hot mess?" (Twilight) Emmett Cullen x OC female
1M 23.8K 76
❝and she embraced the chaos as it painted her life with purpose.❞ [CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN]