His Soft Spot

By Reegan1324

She showed him that it is okay to love. >>><< Warnings: Mature themes such as: Sex Killing Blood Weapons sw... More

part one {One}
{Two}
{Three}
{Four}
{ Update }
{Five}
{Six}
{Seven}
{Eight}
{Nine}
{Ten}
{Eleven}
{Twelve}
{Thirteen}
{Fourteen}
{Fifteen}
{Seventeen}
{Eighteen}
{Nineteen}
{Twenty}
{Twenty One}
{Twenty Two}
{Twenty Three}
{Twenty Four}
{Twenty Five}
{Twenty Six}
{Twenty Seven}
{Twenty Eight}
{Twenty Nine}
{Thirty}
{Thirty One}
{Thirty Two}
{Thirty Three}
{Thirty Four}
{Thirty Five}
{Thirty Six}
{Thirty Seven}
{Thirty Eight}
{Thirty Nine}
{Forty}
{Forty One}
{Forty Two}
{Forty Three}
{Forty Four}
{Forty Five}
{Forty Six}
{Forty Seven}
{Forty Eight}
{Forty Nine}
{Fifty}
{Fifty One}
{Fifty Two}
{Fifty Three}

{Sixteen}

18.8K 341 183
By Reegan1324

Note: This chapter has daddy callings, so f you are uncomfortable with that kink or name, then you can just put it back to Dante. But this name is said a hella lotta times in this book- like a lot- so... sorry.

Enjoy my babies!

I sat on the coffee table in Dante's office, helping him file papers while he typed away on his computer. I didn't mind doing work for him. I found filing relaxing. I also found being with Dante, relaxing.

I'm too attacted to him now- I know.

A month has passed since the whole; I thought Dante hated me but then he didn't- scene.

I usually slept with Dante at nights instead of in my own bed, and he didn't mind that. It just feels better when I'm layng next to him and he's holding me.

As I was going through papers, a small receipt, fell out of the stack. Why would there be a receipt in a stack full of year papers. I picked up the small piece of paper over and read it's text.

"Dante." I said and looked up at him and he turned his head to look at me, "what would you need a- walking cane for?" I asked and he huffed and rolled his eyes in anger. Did I do something?

"It's just a stupid thing my men did." He said, "you can throw it away."

"But- why would they buy that?"

"Every year for my... birthday, they buy some stupid thing that they think is funny, or matches with my age." He explained and that just made me even more confused.

"It's your birthday?" I smirked.

"Tomorrow."

"Why didn't you say anything?!" I exclaimed.

"Because birthdays aren't that big of a deal."

"They are if you're turning old enough to need a cane."

"I'm turning 24, not 85."

"So you just freeze out your birthday?"

"Well, we used to go get drinks or whatever, but I just think that is stupid now."

"It's not stupid..." I trailed off and thought of a great idea.

"Stop scheming." He said but I ignored him.

"I gotta go." I got off the table and grabbed a blank piece of paper off his desk.

"Kitten- don't do anything stupid!" He called after me.

"Can't promise anything." I said then closed the door and ran down the hallway then knocked on Cass's door and let myself in. She sat at her desk doing some work.

"What's up girly?" She said and looked over at me.

"Tomorrow is Dante's birthday and I'm going to do something that will make him pissed. Can you help me?" I said and plopped down on her bed.

"Ooo- tough one. I don't want to get him too mad and he will kill me- but then, if you're the one who organized it, then I wouldn't get killed because he likes you- so... sure. I'm in." She got up and walked over to her bed and sat down next to me.

Both Cass and Henry have their own rooms here because they're cousins with Dante and Liv. (Only family and Alex live in the house, and also maids.)

"Okay, so he said he does drinks with the men, but he hasn't done it in like two years." I wrote that down on the piece of paper. "So we will get alcohol- well you can?" She nodded her head yes. "Oh- I got an idea but I need Liv, hold up." I quickly left Cass and went down the hallway and dragged Liv back to Cass's room without saying anything.

"What the fuck?" She asked after sitting down.

"Did you know tomorrow is Dante's birthday?" Cass asked.

"Oh yeah- um, we don't talk about that day. He doesn't like it." Liv said and scrunched her face up.

"Oh, well I don't care. We are planning a little get together for him." I said and passed her the paper of what I already wrote down.

"Why would you want to do something for Dante? You're scared of him." Liv asked.

"I'm not really that scared of him anymore and-" I couldn't think of what else to say after that though. Liv cannot find out that I have a thing for her older brother.

"Well Cal wanted to make it crappy, but then I thought because I'm a kind cousin, I would give him a break and make it sort of nice." Cass finished for me.

"Wait, that's actually a good idea. We could get Louis!" She yelled at the end.

"Oh my god yes! I bet he would love to see him! And Peter and Jonny!"

"Yes!"

"What are you yelling about?! Who is Louis?! And Peter and Jonny!" I cut in and both girls began to laugh.

"Louis is a older man- he was my fathers friend from school and he basically helped raise me and Dante. He was like a less traumatizing father. Peter and Jonny are his sons. Betty is his wife too." Liv explained.

"And Dante likes them?" I asked, just double checking.

"Dante is always in a good mood when they're here." Cass said. "Peter is his age and Jonny is two years older. They've been close friends since they were four and Jonny was six."

"Will they come tomorrow though?" I asked.

"For sure." Liv nodded her head yes. "But if this is going to work, we need to get Dante away from work."

"I got just the idea. I will just him to sign a piece of paper, write a note on it, photocopy it, then give it to all of his men so they will get out of work for the whole day- then tomorrow he will see no one is here- then he will see Louis and the others and he will forget about work." I said and walked over to Cass's desk and got a lined piece of paper.

"He wouldn't just sign a piece of paper for you." Liv laughed, "but it's a good idea, I could do it."

"No, let Callie do it. I have a feeling she will get the job done." Cass said and I nodded my head.

"Okayyy." Liv said.

"Be back soon." I said then left the room and went back down the hall and went to Dante's office and walked in. I put the paper down on his desk then walked around it and went to Dante.

"What do you need kitten?" He asked without looking up at me.

"Attention." I said and that made him look up at me. I moved closer to him then got onto his lap and staddled his lap. "Y'know, I was thinking something."

"Hm, and what is that?" He put his hands on my waist.

This was an actual question I thought about for a few weeks. "Don't laugh."

"I won't."

"Is- is daddy calling- like a kink of yours?"

"Why do you want to know?" I could see the corner of his mouth twitch, he was fighting back a smirk.

"Well- I don't know..." I trailed off, sure as hell knowing why I wanted to know.

"I think you do." He said and now allowed himself to smirk.

"You said you weren't gonna laugh." I said.

"You said laugh, not smirk. Now tell me why you want to know."

"I don't know- sometimesIhadtostopmyselffromsayingit." I blurted out and put my head on his shoulder in embarrassment.

"You want to call me daddy?" He chuckled.

"I have daddy issuse shut up." I muttered.

"You can call me daddy if that's what you want." He whispered and I looked up at him.

"You don't find it weird?" I asked and he stayed silent. "That is a kink of yours!" I yelled and giggled but he shook his head no. "Okay, daddy, deny it all you want."

"Was that the whole purpose of being here?" He asked and leaned back in his chair.

"No- I need attention." I said and smiled. He placed a small kiss on my lips.

"Now can you go? Daddy, needs to work." Holy fuck that was hot. Really fucking hot.

"Can you give me your signature then I will go?"

"What do you need it for?"

"Believe me, you'll like what you get out of it." I said.

"Fine." He sighed and I passed him the paper and he wrote down his signature in the bottom right corner.

"Thank you." I said and kissed his cheek and got off of his lap and left his office and hurried back to Cass's room. "Boom. That's how you do it." I put the paper down on the bed.

"How?" Liv asked while Cass gave me a smirk.

"I don't reveal my secrets." I said and sat back down on the bed. "Now all I need to do is write a small letter saying the men don't need to come tomorrow." I gave the paper to Cass. "Sorry, but you have the messiest printing."

"Fair enough." She quickly wrote down a small amout of words on the paper then got up and went over to her photocopier and copied a fair amout of papers. "How do we find everyone?"

"I will take the training room downstairs, you go outside, and Liv, you go to the kitchen and dining room. Once we are done then we will come back here and cover the bedrooms." I told them the plan.

"Who are we not giving these to?" Liv asked.

"Alex, Tyler, Eric and Henry, all of the others can go. Even the maids. Get them out of the house for the day." Both girls gave me an okay then we branched off to our separate ways.

I walked down to the cold basement and into the training room which was full of men. Okay, deep breath. I didn't think this through. These men are scary- and I'm the only girl in here. It's fine. Oh, there is Alex. Now you won't get hurt.

I walked into the room and walked over to the side where Ale was getting a drink of water. "What's up kiddo?" He asked and I frowned.

"It is only a four year gap." I hissed and he chuckled. "Anyways, I'm doing a birthday thing for Dante, and I need all of these men gone for tomorrow."

"Ooo Dan-"

"Dante doesn't like his birthday. Yeah I know. But I don't care. You are sticking around tomorrow with a few other guys but everyone else in this room isn't. So I made fake notes to give to the men so they will not be here. I need you to get their attention because they won't listen to me."

"Oh no, if Dante get's mad, then I'm not getting roped into this."

"You're a dick." I muttered and walked over to a chair.

"Wait I was joking." He said.

"It's fine, I can get there attention." I said, "just need to yell."

"That won't work."

"Excuse me." I said in a loud voice.

"Louder and meaner Adams." He chuckled.

"Listen up!" I yelled and I got a few mens attention. Think of something they would respond to Cal. "Dante's coming!" That got everyones attention.

"What?" A man asked.

"No, but listen- so you all are off of work tomorrow." I said in a normal voice.

"What?" Another guy asked.

"Are these guys dumb?" I asked Alex.

"Confused." He responded.

"There is a noter for each of you from- Dante, and it says you won't be here tomorrow. All of you get a day off. No work. No coming here. Go do something other than killing people. You have till 8pm to be here tonight." I explained. "If you don't believe me then you can come get a note signed by him."

"Yo- it's boss's girl, it's real." I heard a man say to another.

"I'm not his girl." I said and the man chuckled.

"Papers are here." I got off the chair and put the papers on the chair. "If there is still some here by 8, then throw them out please. I don't want Dante finding them." I told Alex.

"Like you don't want angry sex." Alex said- trying to be quiet so I didn't hear him.

"Shut up with the sex jokes." I hissed and he just laughed. "I already told you- we haven't had sex." I muttered at the end.

"Have you done anything since I walked in on you guys?" He asked and I narrowed my eyes on him.

"No." I said then turned around and walked away from him. I kinda wish Alex didn't know about Dante and I. He can be annoying sometimes. I went back up to Cass's room and was met with Liv.

"I got all of the guys in there. I also called Louis and he said he and the family would come, he told me to tell you to call him back when you have a time."

"How much does Dante like them?" I double checked.

"More then me."

"How long do you think they can stay for?"

"As long as they want. Why, want them to stay longer than a day?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Gimme the phone number please." I said and she pulled out her phone and I pulled out mine (Dante bought me a new one a few weeks ago and I promised him I wouldn't smash this one).

I walked into Cass's bathroom and dialled the number. The other end was silent for a minute, then a male voice spoke. "Hello?" A man asked, I was guessing it was Louis, but I should double check first.

"Hi, is there a Louis Capree there?" I asked nicely.

"This is he." Louis said.

"Hi, I'm Callie. Olivia's friend." I said.

"Ah Callie, I have been waiting your call. I said to Liv we could come at any time tomorrow."

"That's great. What about 11am?"

"Works for us."

"Great. I was also wondering if you would want to stay maybe a few extra nights too?"

"We would love to."

"That's great. I bet Dante will be happy for seeing you."

"That he will be."

"Okay, well I will see you tomorrow."

"Okay, bye."

I hung up the phone and put it into my back pocket. I went back to the main room and saw Cass was now there.

"I got a shit tone of alcohol coming in tomorrow. I gave the cards to the men. We are all set to go." Cass told me.

"Great." I smiled.

"Y'know, I'm still kinda confused." Liv said. "I don't really understand why you want to do this for Dante."

"Oh- um- just wanted to get on his nerve." I lied.

"But you are taking a big deal to this." Liv said.

"But remember, that I was the one who told her that she shouldn't annoy Dante." Cass lied too.

"Yeah, I guess so." She mumbled, "anyways, I gotta go train a new maid, see ya later."

"Bye." Both Cass and I said.

"I'm gonna go too. Thanks for the help Cass." I smiled.

"No problem, see you tomorrow." I left her room for like the thousandth time today and went back to mine. It was already dinner time but I wasn't that hungry so I decided to help out in the kitchen.

After dragging Dante out of his office at 11pm, I got him into bed all cuddled up with me. He was asleep within seconds.

Before I closed my eyes, I went over the plan for tomorrow, and once I double checked everything, I too went to bed too.

>><<

"Nooo- just stay in here kitten." Dante groaned and kept me close to his body by wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Dante it's past 11. We need to get up." I said but started giggling when he began to place kisses all over my neck and face. "Daddy..."

"Fine." He grumbled and let go of me and I sat up. We both got out of bed and I took of his shirt that he let me sleep in then grabbed a sweater and put it on and then put on some black leggings.

"Hm, I love when you change in front of me." Dante whispered in my ear from behind me and put his hands on my waist.

"It wasn't like I was naked." I giggled.

"But I still get to see your beautiful body." He said and turned me around so I could see him. Wearing only grey sweatpants and holding a shirt in his hand.

There was a bing on my phone and I saw it was Cass asking what was taking Dante and I so long, and that his family friends were here.

"Okay let's go." I said and grabbed his hand and quickly took him out of his room.

"Wha- what are you doing?" Dante chuckled as we walked down the hallway. "And where is all my men."

"Oh I told them you gave them the day off." I said casually and walked him right to the stairs but dropped his hand before arriving, that way no one would see us.

"What?" He asked angrily.

"C'mon daddy, it's your birthday." I smiled innocently.

"Kitten I told you not to make a big deal." Dante frowned but I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm hungry let's go eat." I said and began to walk down the stairs. "Let's go pretty abs." I reached my hand out and patted his torso and he chuckled then walked down a few steps two and we went down to the main floor.

I lead him into the empty kitchen and I walked to the fridge and took out some eggs and bacon. "Can you cook this please, I always burn myself." He nodded his head and I threw him the package of bacon. I pulled out two pans and put them on the burner and he began to place the bacon strips in the pan.

"I'll be right back." I told him then walked out of the side kitchen door and went into the dining room where everyone was sitting. Louis can up and walked over to me.

"Hi you must be Callie." He said in a low voice so Dante wouldn't hear him in the next room.

"Yeah I am. He's in the kitchen." I said and moved to the side. Louis walked past me and I followed behind him back into the room.

I walked back beside Dante and smiled up at him. He ran his hand down my back and stopped at my ass and have it a little squeeze and I giggled. Totally forgetting that Louis was standing behind us.

A hard snatch landed on the back of Dante's head and he swore. "That is not a way you treat a woman." Louis joked.

Dante turned around immediately when he heard the voice and threw his arms around Louis. I smiled at the two. "What are you doing here?" Dante asked while still hugging him.

"It's your birthday, why wouldn't I be here?" Louis chuckled and gave Dante a gentle smack on the back. "C'mon, the rest of the family is in the dining room." He then turned around and made his way out of the room.

I was about to follow him out but Dante grabbed my arm and pulled me back and pulled me into a long kiss. "You did this?" He mumbled.

"Yeah- do you not like it?" I asked, a little worried that he was just putting on a fake smile.

"Yes, of course I do." He assured me and kissed my forehead.

"Good, now let's go see the others." I smiled and squeezed his hand. Once we got out to the dining room, as soon as Jonny and Peter saw Dante, they both jumped on top of him and gave him a big hug.

I walked over to the twins and sat down between them. "Took you a couple of minutes to come out after Louis." Cass whispered.

"Shut up." I muttered without looking over at her. Then both of the twins got up and walked over to the family and said hello to Betty and Louis.

"I seriously don't know how you did this." Alex said who was sitting close to me.

"Simple- I just have to be smart." I said and smirked.

"Sureee." Alex chuckled.

"What does that supposed to mean?" I asked and narrowed my eyes on him.

"Nothing." Alex smirked and leaned back in his chair. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

"Come here Cal, come meet these idiots." Liv said and I got up and walked over to her. "That is Jonny and Peter." She pointed to two men that looked so similar that they could be twins.

"Hello pretty lady, don't think I've ever met you." Peter flirted with me and I smiled.

"I'm Callie." I said and held out my hand.

"Oh I'm a hugger for you." He said and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back and quickly noticed that his hug was nothing compared to Dante's.

"Okay- don't need to do that." Dante said and pulled Peter away and gave him a dirty look.

"Sorry, didn't know she was your girlfriend." Peter said and put his hands up in defence.

"They're not dating." Liv laughed. I looked up at Dante and frowned knowing Liv was right. We weren't dating. "Cal just organized this thing."

"So you are single?" Peter smirked.

"She's not looking for a boyfriend." Dante growled and grabbed onto my arm and pulled me over to him. Peter gave Dante a confused look but dropped it.

"Do you smell that?" Cass asked out loud.

It smelt like fire- wait. "Shit!" Both Dante and I yelled and ran into the kitchen. I grabbed water and he pulled the pan full of fire, off fo the burner.

"Fire extinguisher!" Dante yelled at me and dropped the pan on the counter and hissed in pain. I turned around and looked in the cupboard till I found the red container and threw it over to Dante since I didn't know how to use it.

Once the fire was out a got a ice pack and put it on the palm of Dante's hand. "Sorry, probably should've turned the burner off." I mumbled.

"It's fine." He said with a hint of laughter in his voice.

"That was definitely. Not supposed to happen." I laughed. Liv and everyone else burst through he door and saw us. I dropped his hand quickly.

"What happened?" Liv asked in shock.

"Um- the bacon caught fire." I muttered and Cass and Alex burst out into laughter. "It's fine, I'll just make something else. You- you guys go catch up."

"Yeah okay." Liv said and gave me a confused look but turned around and followed the family friends out of the room.

"You two stay to help me please." I said to Cass and Alex and they nodded their heads okay and both went off to start the food. "Are you sure your hand is okay?" I asked Dante.

"I've gotten worse done kitten." He chuckled.

"Hm, but it still looks like it hurts." I said and pushed up on my tippy toes and kissed Dante. I felt something hit the back of my head and I quickly looked in the direction of Alex.

"I'm gonna hurt you." I said and grabbed the orange that hit the back of my head and chuckled it at Alex and it hit his cheek.

"Good luck." Dante said to Alex then left me to beat his friends' ass.

"Get chopping asshole." I hissed at Alex and he quickly grabbed an apple and stuck a knife in it to cut it. "Bitch."

Cass, Alex, and I cut up some fruit and a meat and cheese board with crackers too. We set up the food outside then went back into the living room area of the house where everyone was. "Food is ready." Cass smiled.

"Great let's go eat." Liv smiled. Everyone got up and I was making my way to Dante, but turned to the left when I saw Liv walked up to him. Instead I ended up with Betty.

"So, how long has you and Dante been a couple?" She asked me.

"Oh- no we aren't a couple." I laughed.

"Sorry, it just looked like you two were very close." She smiled and I shook my head no.

"I just work for him." I said.

"Oh- well are you two friends?" She asked

"Um... I don't know." I said and she raised her eyebrow. "It's weird."

"Sure sounds like it." She laughed. "We'll just know that you ever need to talk about anything, I'm here- for the time being of course. Cass and Liv are like my own daughters."

"That so nice. And you probably like it considering you have two sons." I said and nodded her head yes quickly.

"Having boys is such a trouble." She sighed. "I would have to say- since I consider Alex as one of my own too- is is the most mature."

"Really? Not Dante?" I was actually shocked, Dante was always so mature. Well, sometime not when it was just us in a room but I always saw him a such a business man with no happiness in his life...

"Dante has to be the worst. And you know what? I bet he still is." She laughed. "When he was younger, he would always be the one to make the plans for something bad and my boys would just follow along. And don't get me started on how much he loves to fight- in a playful way- with my boys. Always up for a match. And very competitive in soccer like back in elementary school- but still is very goofy while playing."

"He played soccer?" I gasped.

"Loved it. He was offered a scholarship to a privet school that was a high school- but his god awful father took him out of school after grade 8."

"I never knew that." I mumbled. "Does he still play now?"

"Yes sometimes but probably not as much as he used to since he has work and stuff." She said and frowned.

We got to the table set up outside and took our seats, I decided to sit next to Betty to hear more about Dante, and Peter took a seat next to me. Which didn't make Dante happy.

Lunch went by smoothly, I learned a lot about Dante. And Dante looked like he was actually having fun with his family. I took care of carrying the dishes back to the kitchen to wash them while everyone else was together. I wasn't close to them anyways so it was fine if I wasn't there.

It sucked not having anyone to help though because it was a shit tone of dishes and I've never washed the dishes by myself.

The door creaked open but I payed no attention to it. It was probably Alex teasing me for wanting to talk about Dante so much at lunch. But I felt two strong arms wrap around my torso then a pair of lips brushed against my neck.

"Ugh, Alex, I told you, I'm not getting together with you." I joked and Dante took a step back from me and I turned around.

"What did you just say?" Dante asked and I laughed.

"What are you doing here?" I sighed and walked up to him.

"You just disappeared." He pouted and put his arms back around my waist.

"Yeah, to wash dishes. You should be with your family though." I drapped my arms over his shoulders.

"I want you to be with me though." He kissed my neck then moved up to my lips and kissed me there too. He lifted me up onto the counter and wrapped his hand around the back of my neck, the other one was sliding up my leg.

"Daddy." I giggled and teased him. "I'm not doing anything here. Anyone could walk in."

"Hm, just let me kiss you." He mumbled.

"Okay." I giggled and wrapped my legs around his hips. His teeth nipped at my lower lip and I wiggled my hips against his front.

"No teasing." He whispered and I frowned.

"Lets get back out there birthday boy." I said and pulled away from him.

"But-"

"I have an idea." I said and cut him off. "Betty told me that you used to play soccer."

"Yeah, and?" He asked.

"Let's play soccer." I smirked.

A/N: I love soft/sweet/caring Dante. I also kinda like writing them sneaking around...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 9 22
TRIGGER WARNINGS IN DESCRIPTION A polyamorous relationship between an unusual mix of lovers. Each bold personality drawing Lydia in, leads to her ex...
3.3K 27 35
two different worlds that make there way to each other. a innocent girl with a Mafia man. Riley Smith, a 18 year old girl who is still in high school...
467K 11.4K 67
Ever had your world revolve around a man? ✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️ "Get off me" I furrow my brows "wha..." "Get off me damnit!" He yelled I qu...
11.4K 2.2K 49
"Bad Girls don't get what they want, especially when they don't ask nicely." ____________________________________________ "You have no idea what I am...