For Better Or Worst (Quadrilo...

By JazzyThaCrazyOne

Newlyweds meaning more drama coming their way, will they be able to get through it? More

chpt.1
chpt.2
chpt.3
chpt.4
chpt.5
chpt.6
chpt.7
chpt.8
chpt.10
chpt.11
chpt.12
chpt.13
chpt.14
chpt.15
chpt.16
chpt.17
chpt.18
chpt.19
chpt.20
chpt.21
chpt.22
chpt.23
chpt.24
chpt.25
chpt.26
chpt.27
chpt.28
chpt.29
chpt.30
chpt.31
chpt.32
chpt.33
chpt.34
chpt.35
chpt.36
chpt.37
chpt.38
chpt.39
chpt.40
chpt.41
Yes
chpt.42
Epilogue
All In The Family

chpt.9

11.3K 391 160
By JazzyThaCrazyOne

Jiraya

We all up in the mall getting our hair and nails done, so much be going on all of us need a break.

While we was talking and stuff this mix or mexican boy was walking towards us.

"Do any wanna of y'all know him"?

"Yeah that's Josh" Kay said.

"Let us find out" Tori laugh while looking over to me.

"It's nothing like that".

"Right" Tori and I said at the same time.

"Hello ladies, mind if I can borrow your friend" he ask Tori and I.

"Nope we don't gone ahead, just know we keeping our eyes on you" Tori tell him.

Kay got up and went with Joshua, "He's kinda cute what you think"? I ask Tori.

"I guess he's alright nothing compare to what I have" we both high five on that and was continuing to get our nails painted.

Joshua

"How you been, I haven't seen you in a while for a minute you had me thinking you was hiding from me".

"No nothing like that, I just came back from Dallas".

"Oh so you left town" I was happy to see her beautiful face again.

"You ask alot of questions you know that".

"Maybe, we still never got a chance to go out for lunch".

"I know I haven't forgot just been busy, we can still have lunch just not at this moment".

"Okay I understand let me know when and I can setup the time, before I let you go how about you and your friends come swing by my place I'm having a house party just come by".

"I'll think about it" she start to walk sway until I ask for her number.

"Can I get your number you know if you decide to come".

We both exchange phones and I gave her my number as she gave me hers. I gave her back her phone and she gave me a warm smile and went back to her friends. I watch as she walk away until I couldn't see her anymore, hopefully she would show up to the party.

Later that night.....

Kay

I made up my mind, I was going to this party, "Y'all ready to go"? I ask Jay and Tori.

"Yeah we almost done, Tori is the one taking forever".

"Aye I can't help that I'm pregnant, it takes time".

While they was almost ready I text Josh and told him to give me the address.

******

"I'm glad you made it" he said yelling over the music.

"Well I'm here just to have fun".

"How would your boyfriend feel about if I wanted to dance with you".

"He's not here so don't worry" I grab his hand and we made our way to the dance floor.

Mark

"Man come on I know the party done already started we late as is" I say to Deon, he need to stay in the house he can't do nothing at the party but roll in that wheelchair.

"I'm coming damn, I'll be glad to go therapy so I can be walking again".

I grab my keys lock up the house and we walk around the block since we was in the same area.

As I got to Joshua house it was pack, I spotted him with Jay friend I think. I went over to speak and seen Jay, Oh how I miss seeing her face.

"Hey Jay, I never really got the chance to tell you I'm sorry about what I did".

"It's fine Mark, don't mind about August I know how he can get" she look at her drink then back at me.

"You look beautiful tonight".

"Thanks" she smile which I love about is her pretty smile.

"Aye man you can't be leaving me alone I barely know these people" Deon said rolling behind me.

"My fault kid I had seen my friend, Jay Deon tells me he knows you real well".

"Umm Mark it was nice seeing you I think its time for me to go" she got up so fast and push her way through the crowd.

I went after her but I couldn't fine her, what was all that about?

Deon

This is great Jay is up in here but wanna run off, I can't really do much. I'm stuck in this wheelchair, I was rolling around until I ran into my crazy cousin Tori.

"Cousin did you miss me"? I ask then I felt a punch go across my face.

"The fuck wrong with you"?

"Nah what's wrong with you, just wait until August fine out your ass here. You gone wish you was dead" she walk away from me I just laugh.

It's show time.

Justin

I gotta make this right, I came back to Atlanta to talk with Kay and apologize to August.

I went by August house nobody was home, so I call CJ ask where he was but he was cussing my ass out until I heard August voice. Mind as well be ready to get my ass beat.

August

I was still driving looking for that Deon when I got a text from Jay, saying that Deon is where she's at.

I dial her number and she instantly pick up...

"August baby he's here".

"Jay calm down where are you"?

"I'm at this house party on Raspberry Lane, the address is 7034 you'll see cars everywhere".

"I'm on my way" I ended the call and made a whole u-turn.

"Aye what's going on"? CJ ask.

I ignore his question, I was doing sixty in a forty mile zone. Deon just don't know what's coming for him.

CJ

August doing some fast furious type shit, I had to buckle up cause I wasn't ready to die yet. Let my momma tell it I ain't living right, went pull up to this white house where cars was everywhere and people outside as well.

Aug waisted no time hopping out the car, I got as well and made my way in the house. I spotted Tori and she seen me, "What you doing here"?

"Just came with Kay to her friend party when I seen Deon".

"Yeah he ass was speeding coming over he-" I was cut off when I heard glass been borken and girls screaming.

I told Tori to go wait outside and I went to go see what was going on. August was fucking Deon up, I guess the niggah was in a wheelchair cause the wheelchair was on one side of the house and Deon was getting beat up by August.

August

"I thought you was dead but since you not this time I'll make sure that you is dead for good" I kept punching him in the face and stomping him.

I grab him and drug him out the house and threw him in the back of my trunk.

I told CJ to get Jay home while I handle Deon, I ain't going to kill just yet he's about to suffer then die.

"Aye Aug I'm sorry man I didn't mean for all of this" Justin said walking towards me. Before I knew it I charge at him and we start fighting in the front yard.

"My niggah I thought we was cool but you go turn me and help out your sick crazy cousin that kill my baby" I felt myself getting angry and my body was getting hot. I kept hitting him until CJ got me off of him. "Don't come near my family again, or I might just kill you as well" I got in my car and drove off heading to the trap where I use to hang with Shootah and them.

"What's good Yungin, haven't heard form you in a minute what brings you by" Shootah said as we dap each other up.

"Man I gotta kill a niggah for killing my baby" I walk over to my trunk and open it up to see him shaking and shit.

"I thought he was dead" Shootah look at him then me.

"I did to but long story I get back with you in a minute".

I put him down in the basement and tied him up to the chair. "Thought you was going to come back and harass my family, nah if you was smart you would have never came back".

"Man I'm sorry I didn't mean to cause Ahh!!! Shit, Fuck" I  shot him in the shoulder.

I was going to torture him for a bit before I kill him. I had a chainsaw, knives, lemon juice, and other types of shits like in that movie Hostel, he was going to suffer for killing Aaliyah and trying to hurt Jay. I grab the chainsaw started it up and did what I had to do.

Jiraya

"CJ you heard from August yet"?

"No Jay calm your little ass down, I'm sure he's fine. Look who you done marry a thug shit that niggah going to make it home tonight, chill relax your mind".

"Okay you right, tonight was crazy like everything happen so fast".

"Thank God I didn't go into labor" Tori said rubbing her stomach.

"Did anyone hear from Kay" after what went down I hadn't seen her.

"Yeah she text me and told me she was with Joshua, she even said Justin kept trying to apologize but she wasn't hearing it. She's in good hands" Tori assured me.

"That's good, I'll go take some more clothes to Sanai and Kalonnie since they spending night with my mom".

Mark been blowing up my phone I didn't have nothing to say to him, the killing part about it was he knew Deon. Would if he was trying to get close to me so Deon could get me, I was thinking hard I hadn't realized that CJ loud mouth ass was calling me.

"Why are you yelling" I say coming down the stairs.

"Nola thug home, I told you he was coming back".

"Aww August are you okay"? I went to go hug him even though he was cover in blood I didn't care.

"I'm good, he's dead foreal this time" he say with his face buried in the crook of my neck.

"I'll guess we'll leave y'all two love birds alone" CJ said, they said their goodbyes and left out.

I lock up the house and went upstairs to run August some bath water. "Baby I-".

"You don't have to say nothing Jay its over with, now come get in the tub with me".

I got undress and got in with him, the water was nice and hot I lean back on August chest as he wrap his arms around me. We wash each other and got out dried off, I put on a big t-shirt and August just had on some basketball shorts. He got in the bed and cuddle next to me, "I love you August" I say turning to face him.

"Love you too" he peck my lips, I turn back over and let sleep take over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 297 8
Fate decided to test their relationship. Will they be able to make it through or will they end up breaking apart?
107K 1.4K 33
a husband and wife married for six years, but the husband has been unfaithful to her throughout their relationship. The couple has become estranged b...
138K 7.7K 48
A mixup of college and office romance.. Story of two lovers who love each other from bottom of their heart but a misunderstanding got them separated...
364 3 19
Four college friends going through different relationship problems and a past that comes back to hunt them. Will their relationships survive the test...