Sebastian Stan - One-Shot/Ima...

By beanstalkbaddie25

A few (A lot) of one-shots of Sebastian and some of his characters. There will be "*" for every smut chapter... More

😍Sebastian Stan😍
Reading thirst tweets
Overdose
In the rain*
Out of the shower*
His eyes
Ellen Show
Joining me?*
sex scene*
Who likes you the most
Quarantine with Seb and Ant
Halloween Party*
Halloween Party II*
After Math!*
🦾Bucky Barnes🦾
Sergeant Barnes*
Second First time*
Hot Metal!
Hotter than Thor
I want to help you*
Fuck!
Slow and Steady*
Cyber Sex

Purple Carpet Interview

2.2K 37 7
By beanstalkbaddie25

Warning - None, just Sebastian being a complete tease.

Log the date and time and what you are expecting-

"We are here today with the Falcon himself, Anthony Mackie, and the newest addition to the MCU family, y/n y/l/n." Josh introduced you guys, turning back to you and smiling.  But you were too distracted by a certain Romanian god who just stepped out of the black SUV to pay attention to what he was saying.

"So, y/n, are you excited to be on the purple carpet?" Josh turned to you, "y/n?" He waved his hands, bringing your attention back to him.

"Huh? What?" You looked at Anthony, who was smirking, noticing what, or who you were gawking over.

"Are you excited to be on the purple carpet?" He repeated his question. 

"Oh, yeah! I mean, who wouldn't be, right?" 

"She's actually kinda distracted right now," Anthony butted in. 

"Ant!" You smacked his arm. 

"Distracted? Ohhh, by who?" Josh asked. 

"Se-"

"Well, you know there are so many legendary actors here! I mean RDJ, Evans, Hemmy,"

"Me," Anthony pointed to himself, but you ignored him.

"Brie, ScarJo, Samuel l Jackson,"

"Mee!" He repeated. 

"Chadwick, Don Cheadle,"

"Meeee!" He mimed. 

"Chris Pratt, Tom Hiddleston."

Anthony stepped back, shaking his head. 

"And, of course, the main one," You reached out for him, pulling him close. "Anthony Dwane Mackie." You smiled, kissing his cheek. 

"Awe, aren't you guys cute!" Josh smiled. 

Just as you were about to answer, you left a large cold hand snake around your waist, slightly squeezing it and pulling you away from Anthony. 

"Ahhh, this just a lot better!" Josh yelled over the loud crowd. "Here, joining us now! The Winter Soldier himself," You blushed, knowing exactly who he was talking about. "Sebastian Stan!"

"Hey," Sebastian smiled, still having a grip on you. "Hey, sweetpea!" He whispered into your ear, sending a chill down your spine. You looked down, blushing before spinning around to meet his beautiful blue eyes. 

"Hi Sebastian," You smiled, placing your hand on his chest and leaning up to his face, slowly kissing his cheek and lingering there for a second. 

Sebastian turned red and froze for a second before turning to Anthony. 

"Wassup, man?" He cleared his throat, fixing his light blue blazer and reaching for Anthony. 

"Mmhmhh," Anthony looked at the two of you, nodding his head. "I get it, you see a pretty lady and forget all about me." 

"Pretty lady? Yeah right! More like a drop-dead gorgeous woman." He smiled, half-hugging Anthony and turning to look at you. Admiring your beautiful long midnight black sequin spaghetti strap dress, how it perfectly hugged your waist, the deep cut highlighting your cleavage, and your flat, toned abs, the lig slit running up to your waist, showing off your smooth tan legs, the bright glittery white strap heels shiny as the cool Cali sun hit. Your long curly brown hair hanging softy around you. The gauntlet bracelet you wore sparking ever so lightly. 

"Awe, you're too kind." You blushed, cover your smile. 

"Oh no, don't cover that pretty smile." Anthony mocked. 

You rolled your eyes and turned to Josh. "Your interview,"

"I am soo sorry for interrupting," Sebastian added, pulling away from Anthony, "I just came to see how they were doing." 

But as he was about to walk away, Josh called him back.  "No, no, I think you should stay." You mentally thanked him. 

You had a crush on Sebastian ever since the shooting, always hanging out with him and Anthony between sets and going out for drinks or karaoke. You always pushed it down, thinking it was just a small crush but seeing how the light blue tightly hugged him and how it matched his eyes, all you wanted to do was rip it apart and jump his bones.

"Oh, I shouldn't, I have to find Tom and give him his juice box before he gets cranky." He laughed. 

"Oh? Is that still going?" Josh asked, tilting his head to the side. 

"Oh, it is! And I don't know how it was before but it's on a different level now." You laughed. 

"It's not our fault, okay?" Sebastian stepped in. 

"The kid's a problem. Ever since his new movie, he has a whole entourage, a base camp," Anthony rolled his eyes.

"Don't forget the second assistant." You added. 

"Oh yeah, and the juice box dude," Sebastian smiled. 

"Wait! Wait! Who is the juice box dude?" Josh asked. 

"Little Tommy's second?" You questioned, turning to Anthony.

"No third," He confirmed.

"Right his third assistant, all he has to do is carry around a bag full of juice boxes," Sebastian spoke into the mic, still holding you tight by the waist. 

"Tom Holland is one of the nicest human beings on the planet-" Josh laughed.

"No, that's what he wants you to think," Anthony stepped in, slightly pushing Sebastian back towards you, taking the mic from Josh to continue his rant about Tom.

You blushed when you felt him lean closer to you. Noticing the red tint on your cheeks, Sebastian leaned down to your ear. You almost moaned feeling his hot, minty breath fan over your ear.

"I wanna rip this pretty dress off, right now." He whispered into your ear, looking around, making sure no one was listening. 

You pursed your lips, tightly bitting them, to hold back from making any noise. See you struggle to speak, only made Sebastian want to take you right there on the carpet. 

"They're calling you sweetie," He squeezed your waist, gently pushing you towards Anthony, who was looking back the both of you, smirking, knowing exactly what was happening. 

You took Anthony's hand, walking out of Sebastian's. 

"You ready to see yourself on the screen?" Josh asked. 

"Kinda nervous, but yeah. Really excited too!" You tried to cover the dryness in your throat. 

"So, we still don't know what character you're playing. I know you can't tell us, but can we at least get a backstory or a clue of who you might be?" Josh tried to pull an answer out of you.

"Oh! Yeah!" You smiled, "I actually play-" You stopped, looking at Anthony and Sebastian whose eyes almost popped out of their sockets when you were about to spoil.

"A character in the MCU." You finished, smirking when the excitement dropped off Josh's face. 

"C'mon!" He threw his hands up. 

"I guess you'll have to watch the movie to find out." You smiled. 

Just as Josh was about to ask you guys another question, your manager poked your arm, reminding you to move on to the next interviewer. 

"I'm sorry, but I have to go, but I will leave you these two goofs to deal with." You smiled, shaking Josh's hand and hugging Anthony, and Sebastian telling them bye. 

As you pulled away from Sebastian, he held your arm, stopping you and leaning to your ear again. 

"Wait for me after the movie. I hope you have extra concealer to hide the marks I'ma be leaving later tonight." He growled into your ear, before letting you go. 

You froze in place, the dryness in your throat, in contrast to the wetness pooling up in your thong. 

You gulped, looking at him, as your manager dragged you away. 

(Not me searching up a list of make-up kit items, because I don't know what a concealer is. I still don't know what it is 🥲)

All right reactions, thoughts, promotions, or venting- (I wanna know how you guys are doing!!)

Also requests? (I keep getting the same interview ones, which I am working on, but can if y'all wanna see something different, just lemme know.)

--Comment--

--Vote--

--Share--

--!!ENJOY!!--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.7K 51
This a compilation of my own imagines/one-shots of Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers. All of these can be found on my Tumblr, sassy-pelican. There will b...
66.8K 1.3K 69
REQUESTS ARE OPENNNNNNN One shots with: Sebastian Stan, Bucky Barnes, Steve (fresh), nick (no idea what's his last name) I post when I can <3 oh an...
54K 1K 43
Welcome to my Bucky Imagines and One Shots - Part 3 Book for those of you who want even more Bucky Barnes in your lives. Imagines and one shots abou...
20.5K 127 12
One-shots about Bucky barnes some parts are smut some parts are sebastian requests are open