My Abductor, My Submissive 16+

She-stay-lit tarafından

College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming th... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: Abduction
Chapter 2: Abductor
Chapter 3: Submissive
Chapter 4: My Kitten
Chapter 5: Warn
Chapter 6: Nothing
Chapter 7: Caught
Chapter 8: Punished
Chapter 9: Seduced
Chapter 10: Too much
Chatper 11: Escape
Chapter 12: Chase
Chapter 13: Stay awhile
Chapter 14: Please me
Chapter 15: Questions
Chapter 16: Lies?
Chapter 18: Choice
Chapter 19: Avoiding
Chapter 20: Sensation
Chapter 21: Shopping
Chapter 22: Choke me
Chapter 23: Unexpected betrayal
Chapter 24: Until death do us apart
Chapter 25: Feelings vs Agony
Chapter 26: Alex encounter
Chapter 27: What love causes
Chapter 28: Being with you
Chapter 29: Love
Chapter 30: The hours with you
Chapter 31: Universe
Chapter 32: Home is with you
Chapter 33: Momma's visit
Chapter 34: Truth be told
Chapter 35: Journey to love
Chapter 36: Sorrow
Chapter 37: Reality

Chapter 17: Rage

3.3K 59 0
She-stay-lit tarafından

I shake my head in disbelief as I process what the receptionist just told me, but there's no time to waste- I have to go after him.

I can't bear the thought of losing him. "Can I have your car keys?" I urgently request, glancing through the glass and catching a glimpse of Lorenzo starting his car.

All this time, he has been hiding his true identity from me. I've heard rumors about Lorenzo Fernández, but I've never seen a picture of him. It's difficult to comprehend.

Why would he attend an orientation at my college and track down my information if he's so powerful?

So many questions swirl in my mind, demanding answers.

Why was he willing to abduct me when he's a billionaire? I need to know the truth.

The receptionist places the car keys on the countertop, and I snatch them, rushing through the door just as Lorenzo speeds away in his car.

Standing before a sea of vehicles, I wonder which car belongs to the receptionist.

I press the button on the key, and a black Honda Civic parked nearby emits a confirming beep, and I hasten toward it, quickly getting inside and closing the door.

Starting the car, I pull out of the parking lot and head towards the main road, spotting Lorenzo in the distance.

Where is he going?

Why would he leave me behind, knowing that I'm being hunted?

Damn it, Lorenzo! Frustration wells up inside me.

As I follow him, he runs a red light while I slow down, watching him disappear into the distance.

He's so infuriated that he disregards a red fucking  light!

Cars on either side of me come to a stop, leaving me anxious, wondering if one of them is the person who wants me dead.

Finally, the light turns green, and I accelerate, catching sight of Lorenzo's car again.

He signals a left turn, and I do the same, observing as he enters a club.

Why on earth is he going to a club?

Just as I'm about to hurry and drive toward him, a car cuts in front of me, blocking my path.

What a fucking asshole!

There's plenty of space, yet he chooses to cut me off.

I reverse my car to make way for him, watching as he drives past slowly.

His window is rolled down, revealing a man covered in tattoos who stares at me intently as he passes, making me quickly avert my gaze, then drive back into the flow of traffic, realizing that Lorenzo is already inside the club.

Letting out a sigh, I park the car in one of the available spaces and step out of the vehicle.

People outside are watching me as I make my way toward the entrance. Some are drinking, smoking, or engaging in intimate moments with burly bikers who cast odd glances in my direction.

Out of all the clubs in New York, he chose this one.

I feel out of place as I walk past scandalously dressed women who eye me with disdain.

What's wrong with wearing jeans and a blouse?

Anxiously, I run my hand over my arm as I enter the club, aware of unfamiliar faces and hungry men ogling at me.

The place is packed, and I despise crowded environments, and I wish I had my phone to call Lorenzo, but even if I did, I doubt he would answer.

I make my way to the bar and stand there, surveying the surroundings. Unfortunately, I have no cash to order anything, and besides, I don't drink alcohol of any kind.

I am kind of a good girl.

Suddenly, a hand grips my shoulder and spins me around, forcing me to face the counter.

Startled, I turn to see a guy next to me, my heart pounding and mouth slightly agape.

He smirks, "It's you," he snarls, and I look at him, confuse. "You're that self-centered bitch that didn't hold the elevator for me," oh no.

Could my day get any worse!

I didn't want to cause any trouble with this guy to get any attention in here or hurt from him, so I do what any coward would do. "I am sorry-" I try apologizing but he cut me off with his rage.

"I don't need no apologies from you because I already know you're some spoiled good-for-nothing whore that pretends to be better than everyone else," he argues with a scowl, causing me to grit my teeth in anxiety and worry, feeling uncomfortable being around him.

He can hurt me, especially when he's angry with me for not holding a damn elevator door for him, so it's best to walk away.

"I-I am sorry," I proceed to walk away when he grasps my arm tightly, causing my body to go tense and making me gasp in horror. He's going to hurt me! "Let go off me!" I shout at him in dread, pulling away my arm from his tight grip.

"That's what with you little bitches-"

Unexpectedly a fist comes flying into the side of his head, bashing him on the counter, and I abruptly grasp my arm where he held and begin to rub it before I turn to look at...Lorenzo.

But before I can utter a word or properly meet his gaze, Lorenzo firmly grasps my arm and forcefully guides me toward a room. As we walk closer, my eyes widen at the sight of two imposing bodyguards stationed at the entrance, their formidable presence accentuated by their muscular frames and dark complexions.

He's angry seeing me here, and I am apprehensive of what he might say.

My heart is hammering from my chest, and I can't stop swallowing in anxiety. I don't want to make him upset with me more than he is.

We get inside the room, and I start to look around.

The room is dimmed, with fewer persons that are scattered throughout, their gazes fixed on the captivating performance of strippers, but my focus remains solely on Lorenzo.

It's evident that he is far from pleased, and I yearn for an opportunity to make amends, to set things right between us- if only he grants me that chance.

Unexpectedly Lorenzo forces my back against the wall, and I find myself staring up at his stern countenance.

His eyes, usually alluring and enigmatic, now blaze with a mixture of anger and disappointment.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" He scolds, his tone laced with both frustration and concern, his hands on either side of me, effectively trapping me against the wall.

Pressing against the unyielding surface, my body trembles in shock as I meet his intense gaze. "I-I... I came for you... I needed to apologize and... and to see if you were okay," I stammer, averting my eyes in nervousness.

I never intended to upset him, and the sight of him in this state frightens me.

Lorenzo's hand gently cups my face, redirecting my gaze back to his stern yet undeniably attractive visage. "How did you expect me to feel, Kitten? And to hell with how I feel, someone was fucking hurting you!" He scoff in disbelief. "What if I hadn't heard you scream? Fuck. I shouldn't have let that bastard go. I should've beaten him to a pulp! Damn it, Kitten, what were you thinking coming in here?!" His voice grows cold and deep, resonating with an overwhelming anger.

Tears threaten to well up in my eyes as I confront the intensity of his emotions. "I... I wanted to find you... I'm sorry," I manage to say, my voice choked with remorse.

His gaze softens as he witnesses my tears. "Look, I'm fine, okay? I'll handle things and make sure everything goes the way you want it to be, alright?" With those words, he withdraws his hands from my face and the wall, extending his hand towards me.

Without any other choice, I place my trembling hand in his, feeling his firm grip close around mine before he leads me towards another doorway, his purposeful strides guiding us forward.

I struggle to comprehend his declaration of "I'll handle things" because it's us, ourselves, who need handling.

Uncertainty lingers in my mind, particularly after the events that unfolded earlier. I need to know if we're truly okay, if we can mend what has happened between us.

What is he going to handle?

We enter another room, dimly lit and filled with a handful of men seated around a table, engrossed in their smoking and card-playing activities. Among them, one man catches my attention with his intimidating appearance.

His dark complexion contrasts sharply with the numerous tattoos adorning his body, a cigar dangling from his mouth, while three oversized gold necklaces cling to his neck.

His hands boast four rings on each finger, exuding an air of dominance and power that sends shivers down my spine.

It is evident that he holds a position of authority among the group.

"My boy!" Booms his deep, thunderous voice as Lorenzo and I enter the room.

The unexpected sound makes me flinch, unprepared for the sheer depth and resonance. Lorenzo, sensing my unease, tightens his grip on my hand, pulling me closer to him for reassurance.

His protective gesture brings a sense of tranquility, quelling my fears as I find solace in the knowledge that Lorenzo will shield me from harm.

Lorenzo takes a seat in a chair positioned around a long table, facing the boss who sits at its head.

Without hesitation, he settles me onto his lap so that I can sit with him. "Diego," Lorenzo speaks plainly, fixing his gaze on the formidable figure.

Diego removes the hefty cigar from his lips and leans forward, crossing his arms over his formidable chest, flexing his immense biceps.

Despite his intimidating presence, there is an almost unnaturally friendly smile on his face as he looks at us.

"Lorenzo Fernández," he speaks, shaking his head.

Lorenzo's discomfort is evident as he shifts in his seat, clearing his throat.

He seems to think that I am unaware of of his true identity.  Little does he know, I am well aware.

"I have a proposal to make," Lorenzo utters with his deep voice, making me focus my attention on Lorenzo, curiosity etched across my face.

What proposal is he about to unveil? Could it be related to restoring my life back to normal?

"Fill me in, my boy," Diego prompts, intrigued by the forthcoming conversation.

"My side job took a turn for the worse," Lorenzo begins, and I cannot help but feel a pang of surprise.

Kidnapping is his side job? It makes me wonder how he feels sharing such information while I am present.

Diego nods slowly, his expression serious. "How bad?"

"They want both me and my girl dead," Lorenzo reveals earnestly, causing me to turn and gaze at him, grappling with the weight of his words.

Did he just refer to me as his girl? I know he plays the role of my dominant, but this is new.

"And we're killing them, right?" Diego's question hangs in the air.

Lorenzo nods, his determination unwavering. "Yes. I could handle it myself, but I'm protecting her."

"Hm, so the killings are solely to protect her?" Diego raises an inquisitive eyebrow.

"Yes, and she needs to reclaim her life. To achieve that, they must be eliminated," the realization hits me like a sudden gust of wind.

He's planning to send me back home without my consent!

"So once we take care of them, you'll release your girl back to where she came from?" Diego seeks confirmation, ensuring he understands Lorenzo's intentions.

"Precisely."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.9M 60.5K 50
I can't help the moan that escapes my mouth at the taste of her tongue against mine, and my hips pulse reflexively up to meet hers. But before I can...
841 18 10
"Your body belongs to me, Kitten." He rasped out, cold index finger reaching out to trace over my fluttering pulse. I took an hesitant step backwards...
8.5M 199K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
3.1K 44 29
"Is this why you waited until I was 18?" I shoved him away from me. Walking to the door "Fuck you and your boy's I'm out. I'm nobody's play thing. Y...