BOUND ✔

By Kinza244

(EDITED) A story in which Taehyung had to act.. more like going Undercover...Why? Just to catch the biggest... More

1: Plan
2: Succeeded?
3: Make it alive
4: Help?
5: Dream?
6: Decision
7: Dear one
8: Home
9: Affection?
10: Uncomfortable
11: Hurt?
12: Way too much
13: Fear
14: Make it up
15: He's really back
16: Obsessed
17: Changes
18: All new
19: Lie?
20: First Fake Date
21: New face
22: Sorry
23: Special smile
24: Long Ugly Night
25: Hold on
26: Past 24 hours
27: Concern?
28: Frustrated
29: Scary emotions
30: Roleplay
31: Peaceful
32: Concerning tingle
33: All wrong
34: Hallucination
35: Had to
36: Step ahead
37: Spy
38: Kind devil
39: Bursting
40: Boy
41: An unexpected day
42: Imagination
43: Strong yet weak
44: Secrets
45: Trapped
46: Help
47: Control
48: Perfect moments
49: Sort of Normal
50: Last mission
51: First and last
52: Lost everything
53: All alone
54: Planned
55: Sniper
56: Use the bait
57: The real culprit
58: Free
59: Old files
60: Scattered memory
61: Blood
Epilogue pt 2

Epilogue

9.4K 458 174
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

"Taehyung hyung.. where is my eomma?" The little one asked as he clutched over the hands of the other one. There wasn't much age gap, just a year and a few months.

"She left us Jun." Little Taehyung cried but quickly wiped away his tears because he had to be strong for his younger brother. (Not a real one)

Little Yeonjun cried and hugged the other, still terrified of the bloody scenes. Both silently cried in the small room, waiting for some sort of miracle.

"You'll save me hyung? From them? They said- said they will take us away. I'm scared, dada is not here too. Please don't leave me." Taehyung hugged the other and kissed his hair.

"Never Jun. You're all I've now."

Loud beeps in the room caught everyone's attention as nurses rushed out of the room to get the doctor.

"What's happening?" A firm yet terrified voice asked but no one replied in a hurry.

A doctor rushed inside the room to see the person who was now laying wide awake with eyes filled with horror while he was continuously crying out someone's name.

"Mr. Kim, can you hear me?" The person continued crying and when the doctor heard the name the boy was calling, he gestured for the nurse to tell the others.

The nurse came out of the room to see the cops and one person in a shirt of a prisoner.

"Patient is calling someone by the name of Jun.. he is crying so badly. If anyone of you is the said person, please follow me." The announcement was so heartbreaking for the others but one person stepped forth.

"I'm not the person, but I can help," Jungkook said, trying hard to keep his emotions stable. Nurse nodded and gestured for him to follow inside.

"I think, the traumatic events stirred up his memories." Baekhyun sadly muttered to which Jin nodded sadly as well.

Back in the secret lab, when Han was about to shoot Jungkook, Namjoon shot him in his hand and he was arrested at the moment.

Their disgusting attempt of making the serum and the many dead bodies in the locked room were enough proof that they deserved the worst death and Wang was served right by Jungkook.

The whole crew was arrested by the special force that Namjoon requested for the mission after realizing the sensitivity. He also informed about the loss of the cops on the highway which infuriated the higher officials.

Jungkook was still under the watch of the cops but on his request, he was brought to the hospital where Taehyung was shifted quickly.

Luckily, the strong boy survived as doctors from the basement stopped the procedure after the death of Wang and patched him up on the spot. Although they're forced to do that all, still they were involved in the horrible act, so they were arrested as well.

Right now, they were waiting for Taehyung to wake up as the poor lad was out for about a whole day.

....

Jungkook walked to the bed and softly grabbed Taehyung's shaky hands which caught others' attention.

"Bun, you're fine. See, you're totally fine now." He started in a gentle tone while continuing to caress the hands, on the contrary, his inside was panicking the way Taehyung was looking so horrified.

"J-ungkook?" His voice was broken and muffled due to the oxygen mask.

Jungkook softly hummed and caressed his hair, wanting to engulf him in his embrace but the younger was laying sideways due to the stitches on his back. Taehyung licked his dry lips and removed the mask. Jungkook wanted to protest but the doctor said that it was ok.

"I- I remember.. I remember Jun. He- we were together. He was.. he was so scared. He told me not to leave but I left him alone... I left him. My mom, she was.. she was killed in front of my eyes-" A sob erupted from his dry lips that send a pang in Jungkook's chest.

He wasn't sure of how much pain Taehyung was bearing at the moment. Remembering your painful past, deaths, and separation.. it wasn't easy.

"You didn't leave. You were separated bun. He never blamed you, not once. In fact, he used to say that you're his guardian angel, you protected him. He used to blame himself for not doing anything when you're-" Jungkook gulped thickly, reminding himself of his dear one being shot two times in his life, which was so difficult for him.

Taehyung was crying and shaking his head in denial. He felt everything happened just now but at the same time, he felt everything so distant.

"Dear one, please don't cry." Taehyung tried to sit but the doctor denied it.

"His stitches will open if he moved harshly. Don't let him sit or move, otherwise, he is out of danger. If you need us, we're in the next cabin." The doctor added and left the room with the nurse to give them a bit of privacy.

Once Jungkook was left with his dear one, he quickly sat beside the lying male and hugged him very carefully. He hid his face in the crock of Taehyung's neck and softly cried his pain out.

Taehyung tensed when he felt the warm tears over his skin and then slowly, the realization dawned upon him. Jungkook was in a prisoner's shirt and had blood stains over the fabric.

"Jungkook?" His hoarse voice asked but Jungkook only tightened his grip over his torso.

"Jungkook? Why?" Taehyung tried to hug back but his arms were under Jungkook's weight and he couldn't move. He really wanted to hug the other.

"I was so scared baby. I thought- I saw your blood a second time, bun. I'm so sorry.. I dragged you into this, I lost him and today I was about to-" Another sob echoed in the room because Jungkook was crying for the very first time in front of the younger like that. Taehyung's heart clenched on hearing the sobs, sending waves of immense pain to his soul. 

Hearing those heart-wrenching sobs, Taehyung's lips wobbled as well when he remembered Yeonjun once again. All of the dreading scenes were now fresh in his mind but, he had someone right beside him.

"Kook?" Jungkook sniffed and partly pulled back on the nickname. His face was red and puffy but his eyes held so much happiness, that gentle glint mixed with utter care.

"Yes baby?" Taehyung tried to smile at that gentle tone and lifted his one hand that Jungkook swiftly grabbed and kissed tenderly.

"I- I missed you a lot." Jungkook just pressed his lips more on the soft skin of the other, smiling as well when that soft voice melted his heart.

"Me too bun."

"I'm so- sorry too. So so sorry. You're arrested because of me, I did this to you while you never deserved it all. I'm sorry that I paid you back so badly. I'm- I'm-" Jungkook shushed him by placing his lips over Taehyung's forehead.

"It's not your fault my love. It was never your fault, but my fate. I'm glad it all ended now. We both are free of that constant fear and worry." Taehyung shook his head. He was sure that he might again say the same words.

"Jungkook-"

"I know bun, don't worry. You still need rest." Jungkook tried to get up as he was sure that cops must be waiting for him now. But when Taehyung felt that, he quickly grabbed Jungkook's arm and tried to get up to which Jungkook reacted fast and pushed him back on the bed gently.

"Baby please. I've to go-"

"No please.. please Kook. I- I'm sorry. Don't leave me, please. I promise I'll be good... I would never avoid you, I-" Taehyung was clearly panicking, and that just made the other more heartbroken.

Jungkook inhaled sharply and crouched down in front of the other, he smiled though his eyes were crying like his heart.

"Live your life-"

"NO! I want you, I want my life with you.. why don't you understand, you crow head.. I love you." Taehyung cried out that only brought a bright smile to the raventte.

"Oh, Tae. I love you more bubs." Jungkook breathed out and kissed Taehyung's exposed temple. Taehyung was a bit confused about how the other looked very collected on his confession. Little did he know that he had heard each of his words before.

Jungkook pulled back again and smiled. "I know it all, because I heard you.. each word." He pointed towards the pendant that was now on his own neck. That had to be removed before he was admitted to the hospital, so Jungkook wore that himself.

"Keep it to yourself. That's the only thing that can keep me sane in prison." Jungkook chuckled, unlocked the chain from his neck, and locked it around Taehyung's neck who looked quite confused.

"What? Your hyungs are not the only best technician. I've Jimin." Jungkook bragged with a bit high-pitched tone and Taehyung couldn't help but smile just that didn't last for longer.

"You're leaving?" He asked the obvious, but deep down, he just wanted to hear a no. But to his dismay, Jungkook muttered a yes.

"I.. I don't want to be like that.. but still, I want to be a bit selfish Tae." Jungkook said lowly, hands clutched over Taehyung's pendant.

"I'll wait for you Kook, till my last breath," Taehyung announced confidently and cleared out all of Jungkook's fears with that.

"Baby. Isn't it too much? I don't know, how much it will take-"

Taehyung placed his finger over Jungkook's lips, smiling through his teary eyes.

"I'll wait for you, till my last breath." He repeated his words and again tried to get up when Jungkook leaned forward to stop him, the other hugged him tightly through his laying body.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around the other's neck as Jungkook supported his half-laying body carefully, making sure to inhale the calming and sweet scent as much as he could. 

"I will stick to my words. Just, don't forget me..ok?" Taehyung's voice trembled as he was trying his best not to cry much.

Jungkook was amazed yet too much happy. He nodded his head and pecked others' hairs many times. The soft moment was interrupted by a knock on the door.

When Jungkook tried to part away, Taehyung didn't let him so, in the end, the door was opened by Chanyeol who looked apologetic.

"Jeon, we have to go now." Taehyung's heart started hammering loudly that even Jungkook could feel that. Everything was repeating in front of his eyes and he was again helpless.

Jungkook finally pulled back and smiled widely. He pecked Taehyung's face many times and completely leaned back. With a painful gaze, he saw how Taehyung was clenching his fists tightly.

"Till then, take care bubs. My strong love." Jungkook said proudly and Taehyung smiled while nodding his head.

"T- take care, Kook.." That's all he could say with his wobbly lips before Jungkook smiled and turned back to leave the room in a hurry, not brave enough to see his crying baby. He put all of his efforts to leave the hospital as all the others gave him sad looks.

Once Jungkook was gone, Taehyung cried out.. he cried out loudly about his fate while having a hold over the pendant. His cries echoed inside the room, reaching the ears of the officers standing on the other side of the wall, having their eyes filled with tears too.

Since he opened his eyes, he just felt pain. Everything, everyone was gone and he was left alone... once again.

______

😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 5.5K 39
[ONGOING] "Didn't know I would be getting a visit from the great JK before I could get a warrant to invite you here myself" Taehyung said to which J...
870K 19.9K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
33.4K 1.4K 24
❝You can't escape, you can't run away, you can't hide yourself, because you're mine.❞ [in which you're forced to marry your kidnapper] ►Mafia AU ►For...
57.4K 5K 46
A kim Taehyung ff.. [Book 1] ❝𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏𝒆...❞ °°° B...