Runaway

By PLCMD1

More

Runaway
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Epilogue

chapter 6

592 23 2
By PLCMD1

Chapter six

EMMA”S POV

“Hey geek!”

I stared walking a little faster trying to get to the hotel just to avoid the rain and him. It was really late and I knew Zander was already going to be mad for running out on him after what we had done.

“Will you wait?!”

“Leave me alone!”

“I just want to give you your purse back.”

I suddenly stopped and turned to see him running up to me and handing it out to me. I quickly grabbed it and turned, only to be grabbed by the waist.

“Where are you going?”

“None of you business, now let me go.”

I pushed him away, but he just pulled me in tighter.

 “LET ME GO!”

“Not before I get a proper thank you.”

“Thank you, NOW LET ME GO!”

But he wouldn’t let go and put me over his shoulder, carrying me towards the beach.

I kicked and screamed trying to get attention from someone to help, but there was no one due to the time of night and weather.

“Please Luke let me GO!”

Then I was dropped onto the sand with him over me.

“Please, please don’t.”

“You have no idea how long I’ve watched you walk the halls ignoring me!”

He growled and I froze.

“Yeah baby, that’s right I’m a big bad werewolf and you’re about to be mine.”

HE GROWLED AND I FROZE.

“NO!”

I tried to struggle, but he was just too strong. He managed to pin my arms above me then twist me around to my stomach.

“God, please don’t, please.”

He pinned even further into the sand, removing my t-shirt over my head.

“Mmm…so soft just like I imagined you to be.”

I cried, still struggling, but I was just pinned further down until I couldn’t move at all.

“Have you made love before Emma?”

When I didn’t answer, he yanked my head back by my hair.

 “ANSWER ME!”

“No.”

He laughed, letting my head go.

“I knew that little friend of yours would never have the guts to tell you how he felt.”

I cried even more because he had. Zander had told me he loved me and we even tried to make love, but when it came down to it, I couldn’t.

He began to kiss met throughout my back, feeling his hand begin to pull down my short.

“Oh god, please don’t.”

He growled as he picked up my hips up to meet his.

 “Relax… this is going to hurt a little.”

_____________________________

I gasped and sat up on my bed drenched in sweat as I shook from the nightmare.

I need my pills.

I went to my bathroom and opened my medicine cabinet grabbing my pills. It took me a minute to relax and open the bottle, but eventually got what I needed. Quickly I swallowed them noticing the razor blade I had used not too long ago when I needed to remove a thread from my jacket sitting on the top of the sink. I was just about to grab it, when someone came into my bedroom.

“Baby girl?”

I closed the cabinet when dad came in.

“You alright I felt your fear?”

“I’m fine. How’d you get in?”

“Apparently Zander has a key and came in last night, but I told him to go home and come back.”

“DADDY!”

I quickly grabbed my shoes and ran out. His house was only a couple houses away and ran as fast as I could, climbing the tree right beside his window. My heart was pounding against my chest as I made my way up only to stop as soon as my eyes looked inside.

The last thing I wanted to see was him having sex with some chick! 

My foot slipped then making him stop and look at me.

“Oh my god Em!”

I shook my head and jumped down taking off as fast as I could.

“EMMA!”

But I just ran, ran as fast as I could. I didn’t know where I was going, but I needed to get out there.

I ended up at the old tree house where Zander and I use to hide from everyone when we couldn’t take our parents anymore.

I made my way up and into it, noticing that it had been cleaned and re-painted. I sat in a corner of it and cried. This wasn’t happening, not now, not when I just got my life back together.

Then I felt the chill go up my spine. He was here.

“Don’t be scared.”

I crunched up against the corner and didn’t dare to move.

“Emma…”

I shook my head just as my arm was taken, so I kicked.

“No!”

“Calm down!”

I kicked even harder and started screaming.

 “NO, LET ME GO!”

But he was still stronger than me and pulled me under him, pinning my arms above my head.

“Oh Emma, how long I’ve been waiting to feel you again.”

He kissed my neck and inhaled.

“Please…”

“Shhh...Or I won’t promise to be nice this time.”

“Please.”

I tried to struggle, but it only got me a jab on left side, making me yelp and cry.

“Don’t test me!”

He growled in my face and pinned me harder against the floor boards.

“You want me to hurt you?”

I shook my head

“Then stop struggling or I’ll make it hurt and I’ll make sure it hurts your sister too.”

He kissed me again, this time forcing me to open my legs with his knees. I couldn’t do anything at this point and just gave up. There was no way to fight against a future Alpha, especially one who had my sister’s heart in his hands.

XANDER’S POV

Where the hell is she? Damn it!

 “EMMA!”

I tried sniffing her out, but I couldn’t pick it up anywhere. 

“EMMA!”

I’ve been running in circles since her dad last told me that she ran to my house and that nearly three hours ago. Then I smelt him and I stopped.

“Oh shit, NO!”

I ran, ran as fast as I could until it led me right to the tree house.

 “EMMA!”

I leaped up and into it. Empty, but something wasn’t right. My phone rang just then.

“Hello?”

“ZANDER thank god, she’s home and I need…”

 “I’m on my way!”

EMMA’S POV

“Baby girl, calm down it’s Daddy.”

He went to touch me, but I started screaming.

“Nooo! GET AWAY FROM ME!”

Everyone tried and I went into panic mode.

“EVERYONE BACK OFF!”

Zander! I looked up and you could see the worry in his face as he watched me trying to hide in a corner with everyone around me, but he made sure no one saw it.

I grabbed my gorilla from the floor and hugged it, digging my face into it, chanting that it was just a dream, a very horrible dream.

“Everyone OUT!

His voice held the anger that he’s built up for so long that I was even afraid of him, but when I looked up at him, he was starring right at Luke.

Then he looked at me, I knew what he was asking, but I couldn’t face him another time and turned my head.

 “I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!”

I snapped my head up thinking he was coming after me, only to find him going after Luke.

 “ZANDER NO!”

Suddenly everything stopped and he turned to me.

“Tell me why? Tell me why I shouldn’t RIP is head OFF!”

“Please… Please, don’t.”

He came up to me and I flinched a little.

“Emma…”

“I’m sorry.”

I looked back down, digging my head back against my monkey.

“I’m so sorry.”

“No… No…”

“Please leave, everyone, please.”

“Emma, it’s me I can help you.”

I shook my head, covering my head with my arms.

“Baby girl…”

“GET OUT! I HATE YOU!”

I knew that was the only way to get him out, to get everyone out. I needed a shower.

“Please get out.”

I felt him rise to his feet and leave angrier than he was before.

As soon as the last person was gone, I jumped up and ran to my bathroom. I scrubbed until my skin was red and then took the bleach to get his sent off of me.

By the time I got out, I was already heeled and threw on a pair of pajamas sliding back into bed.

LUKE’S POV

“What do you mean you didn’t see anything?!”

“I didn’t! I was jogging and I smelt something funny so I followed it and I found her lying there in the tree house, so I brought her here! Baby…”

I took her in my arms and hugged her.

“I’m sorry, but we have only one more day until our wedding, please don’t let this stop us from getting married.”

I was trying everything for her to forget what happened because if she was smart as I thought she was, she would know that it was me.

“Please baby?”

My parents then made their way in and she quickly straightened herself up, thank god.

“Oh look at you two!”

She smiles and hugs mom while I hug dad.

“You’re brother here yet?”

“No, his flight took off late, but he’ll be here, don’t worry.”

 “Good, I’d hate for him to miss out on all these girls.”

I smirk and roll my eyes.

Of course you would dad.

“So where is this sister of yours that you talk to us so much about?”

I look at Cecilia stiffen and smile.

 “She’s feeling under the weather at this moment, but she’ll be at the rehearsal, excuse me.”

She quickly makes her way upstairs and I look at my parents.

“Don’t worry, come on let’s go outside with the rest of the guests.”

I guided them back to the yard and went back inside with the excuse to see if Cecilia was alright.

Damn… I knew I should have waited, but the thought of my brother getting her, irked me. He always got the hottest girl and he didn’t even have to try! But not this time little brother, not this time. I got to her first then and I’ve got her now. Yeah, this morning was more than I could bargain for. She was so submissive to me. Did everything I asked her to do and all I had to do was threaten to break her sister’s heart. Sure her sister was pretty, but not as pretty as her. Mate or no mate, she was mine and she was going to keep being mine as long as I wanted her to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
8.1K 389 33
What happens when you're in a gang more specifically you're the leader of the most wanted gang? Your dad doesn't know? You just moved in with your st...
617 68 35
Valerie is the daughter of the late Alpha Bastian who passed away a few years ago in an unfortunate accident along with his mate. She lives with her...
40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...