Always and Forever (An Eddie...

Oleh gale_simpss

Eddie and Juicy used to be childhood friends. Although it's pretty obvious that they aren't anymore. After a... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Good old times
Chapter 2: His house
Chapter 3: Just a talk
Chapter 4: A little too much Drinks
Chapter 5: The Truth (SMUT)
Chapter 6: Feelings of Betrayal
Chapter 8: Mixed emotions (SMUT)
Chapter 9: Tease (Slight SMUT Warning)
Chapter 10: The fans
Chapter 11: Missing (Smut)
Chapter 12: I'll find you (SMUT... again)
Chapter 13: The Abandoned Warehouse
Chapter 14: Finally together
Chapter 15: You're mine SMUT (and lots)
Chapter 16: Soulmates

Chapter 7: Misunderstandings

1.6K 27 10
Oleh gale_simpss

A/N: So I was binge-watching old videos from the boys and paused it at this moment. I was literally laughing my ass off and had to take a screenshot of this moment.. Anyway enjoy

Eddie's POV (Present time)
"... It was one of the biggest regrets of my life," I rubbed my temples with a sad sigh after exposing everything to Narrator. "And now this happened I..."

Narrator put a hand on my shoulder as my voice began to trail off, making me look up at him. "Don't think about the past," He said to me, his blue eyes meeting mine. "Right now, you need to figure out how you're going to tell Gaege."

"Tell him??" My eyes widened as my breath caught in my throat. "How the fuck am I supposed to tell him this?"

I stood up, pretending that Narrator was the drunk Juicy who was still knocked out in my bed upstairs. "Do I just go up to him and say 'hey, Juicy! Turns out I fucked your ass really hard yesterday, but it wasn't that gay was it? Why don't you say we make up and be friends?'"

Narrator raised an eyebrow at me, keeping a straight face and unchanged by my sarcasm. I sighed, rubbing a hand over my face. "Ugh, you're not going to change your mind are you?" I crossed my arms. "I just did the most gay impression of telling him and not even a smile?"

"No," Narrator answered with a frown, "Eddie, it's the right thing to do and you know it."

I thought for a few seconds, replaying his words in my head. If I could've at least remembered a part of last night, things would be so much easier to figure out. I knew I should have not drunk so much yesterday.

"Fine," I answered, shaking my head, "I'll tell him. Happy?"

We heard a noise come from the hallway, and Josh and Mully walked in. They had bags under their eyes and looked horrible.

"We had one crazy night, huh?" Mully rubbed a hand over his face, his messy hair not making it any better.

"Yeah, I kind of regret doing that ugh," Josh shook his head, slumping his shoulders.

"Where's Juicy?" Mully asked when he noticed the last member of the boys was missing. I gave a glance at Narrator before saying, "Uh... He's... Probably changing."

"Yeah, he had a crazy night also," Narrator quickly added nervously.

"Yep, he's probably still asleep-"

"Ughhh, why does my ass hurt so much?" I then heard a groan come from the doorway, making us turn in its direction. Juicy scrunched up his face, groaning as he rubbed his ass in slow circles.

"Maybe someone fucked you last night," Mully laughed, making me and Narrator freeze behind him.

"I doubt that," Juicy rolled his eyes, thankfully shrugging off the joke without any suspicion. "I haven't gotten laid in a while anyway."

I let out a small breath that I didn't know I was holding, relieved that Juicy didn't suspect anything.

"Hey, uh Juicy," Narrator began to say, making me shake my head rapidly, "Eddie has something to tell you actually."

I frowned, watching him chuckle. Damn you, Narrator. He definitely wouldn't let me get away with this.

"What's up?" Juicy asked me as everyone looked at me expectantly for a few moments. My face grew pale as I noticed the other boys staring, but I quickly cleared my throat.

"Um, can I... speak to you in private?" I told him, feeling the pressure of everyone's eyes on me, "It's something important."

Gaege raised a slight eyebrow but followed me into the living room anyway.

The silence gathering in the air made me even more nervous. I really didn't want to tell him. What would he think of me? Then what if he tells the other boys? That will affect our whole careers and relationship all at once. Did I really want that to happen?

I couldn't tell him. I just couldn't. If it meant tearing him and me apart after I worked so hard to get him back, I couldn't tell him. Also, if it meant risking, not just ours, but the other boys' jobs, then I couldn't afford that risk. Call me an over-thinker, but it was still possible.

"Are you okay, Eddie?" Juicy's voice snapped me back to reality. He watched me with worried eyes, and I cleared my throat.

"I'm okay..." I suddenly met eyes with him, noticing how pretty they were. There was an unfamiliar feeling within me as I looked at him for a few more seconds.

An old memory tugged at the back of my mind that I couldn't place my finger on. I had felt this before, but at the same time, I couldn't understand it...

"So then what did you want to tell me?" He asked, cocking his head to the side innocently. I still remembered when he used to do that all the time.

"It's about last night," I hesitated before deciding to say, "I'm sorry about last night."

Juicy looked down as he started quietly, "Oh..."

"I know, I know," I said again, putting a hand on his shoulder, "I know I shouldn't have left you like that. I'm sorry."

He searched my eyes for some truth, and I really wanted for him to believe me. Even if I couldn't tell him that we fucked last night, I could at least apologize.

Fucked last night... It was still a strange experience. Especially when Juicy was standing right in front of me. My cheeks grew red just imagining it.

"It's alright, big guy," He chuckled a little. So he did remember that. Fuck, what else does he remember that I didn't?

"Juicy..." I asked him, my voice dropping slightly from the embarrassment, "What else do you remember from last night?"

Juicy thought for a few seconds, and I held my breath.

"Well, I feel like Mully was right about me hooking up with someone last night," He rubbed the back of his neck shyly, "I think that's why I'm so sore and feel like my ass is going to fall off."

I laughed to ease the tension in my shoulders, relieved that he didn't remember it was me.

"Plus I woke up..." Juicy glanced away from me, embarrassed. "Just bare naked. But for some reason, the person I hooked up with was gone by the time I woke up. He must've left right after we..." His expression dropped, looking sad all of a sudden.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, suddenly concerned, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," Gaege let out a sigh, "It's just I have a tendency of meeting people who instantly leave me."

My heart ached when he said that, the room suddenly growing sadder. I hated it when Juicy felt sad. Especially since I was guilty of it.

"Forget about that," I put a hand on his shoulder, putting a comforting smile on my face, "I'm here for you now."

Juicy smiled back, and even if it was slightly smaller, it was still there. "Yeah, thanks Eddie," He told me, "And one day, I'm going to find the guy that I was with yesterday."

He laughed shyly, "Because if there's one thing I remember for sure, he was a damn good kisser!"

I suddenly felt my face turn a dark shade of red, and I cleared my throat nervously.

"Sorry, didn't mean to gross you out," Juicy added, laughing at my expression.

"No I'm not grossed out," I answered quietly, trying my absolute best not to stutter on my words. "It's nothing, don't worry about it."

"Then what is it?" Gaege asked again, furrowing his eyebrows, "Eddie, what are you not telling me?"

I felt taken aback by his tone of voice, but responded with, "N-Nothing! Why would there-"

Gaege took a step towards me, making him very close to me. I could feel the heat radiating off his body. He put both his hands on my shoulders, telling me, "Eddie, you can tell me."

My heart beat faster, knowing that I should tell him. But why didn't the words want to form in my mouth? Now that he was this close, I was speechless.

"It's nothing," I finally managed to say, retreating away from him and towards my bedroom, "Don't worry about it. I'm fine."

I started to walk off to my bedroom, but I stopped when I heard Juicy say behind me, "Eddie that's bullshit and you know it."

I closed my eyes, revisiting the urge to turn around and spill everything to him. Feelings from high school came rushing back, and I really didn't want to fight with Gaege again. My eyes were tearing up. Why were they tearing up?

Gaege's (Juicy's) POV
Eddie stopped right before he was about to enter his room, making me stare at him in confusion. He had his back turned to me so I couldn't see his face. "What the hell is going on with you?" I asked, concerned about why he was acting so weird, "You were fine before I came to your house, so what happened?"

Eddie still didn't say anything, but I saw his shoulders drop. He started to walk into his bedroom, leaving me in a tornado of confusion. Why couldn't he just tell me what's wrong?

He shut the door, making me sigh. I rubbed a hand over my face.

I walked to his bedroom door after a few minutes of contemplating my life. I was about to knock when something made me stop.

It was barely noticeable, but I managed to hear it as my hand was about to make contact with his wooden door. I froze, realizing what it was.

They were soft sobs, and they sounded like they were coming from Eddie.

A/N: Thanks for reading, really appreciate it! New chapter out soon, leave a vote if you enjoyed. Have a good mf day and see you in the next chapter :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

28K 443 32
I'm writing this after their fanfic video cam out on their group channel and fuck it made me feel real awkward 😂 Lol but I got a good laugh out of...
12.6K 215 18
This is the smuttiest Eddie and Gaege love Story I have ever made 😂 but I'm trying to make this one funny, crazy, a lil sad, and cute. But anyway th...
25.3K 457 14
The title explains it all. Literally the boys hooking up with each other and causing drama. What happens when the boys start developing feelings for...
38.2K 400 52
•The Boys• •One shot• -Any boy you can choose -Can be a youtube video -Either use Y/N or you can use your own name -slow updates •Choices• -Eddie...