The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

By Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Chapter 68

678 46 334
By Rubaloshyne

Thara shook her head watching Mrs Achuta dragging her luggage bag down the stairs. She sighed softly seeing Akilandeshwari's face lighting up in glee watching the woman's luggage bag's handle break as she tried to grab it.

" Yen Thara... oru pechu ku kekuren...née unge amma veetuku pora na...unnode luggage bag athavathu un veetle irunthe yedutu vanthe bag...athule thooni yedututu poviya ille Aaryn ode kaasu le vanganathule yedutu poviya ?" The matriarch asked, raising her eyebrows as she looked at Mrs Achuta.

Thara exhaled her breath and shook her head. " Yene ninge vambu le ilukatinga Patti...athu avarode amma avanga yethule venumnalum yedutu potum," Thara said before turning away.

Mrs Achuta smiled triumphantly while Akilandeshwari snorted. " Ama ama...manja pai ode vantavethana...aprom yepidi...Aaryn yevalo vo pitchai potutan...ithuvum apidi podatum," Akilandeshwari said sipping her coffee.

Thara pursed her lips and shook her head. She passed the coffee tray to the maid and grabbed the bowl of soup.

" Patti vambu ilukatinga," Thara said, stirring the soup slightly.

The lift dinged causing the three women to turn their heads. Mrs Achuta's eyes bulged out as her face turned red seeing her husband wheeling his wife out. Akilandeshwari furrowed her eyebrows while Thara gave a small smile.

" Ithu yenna puthu atisayam?" The matriarch asked eying her son skeptically.

Mr Achuta cleared his throat while Thara bend down and started feeding Bavani.

" Ava kathule...naa thooka mothum onnum solala but yenomo solite iruntha athan kille kutitu vanten," the man said, rubbing the back of his neck.

" Yenne veete vittu thoratana odene palaya pondati kude sentutinga!" Mrs Acutha hissed.

" Unne yaarum thoratula Sudha...neyya thaan pore," Mr Achuta said.

Mrs Achuta started wailing, shedding her crocodile tears while Akilandeshwari smiled widely and Mr Acutha shook his head and walked away.

" Vanga namma swimming pool kitte polam," Thara said, wheeling Bavani away from the commotion.

Thara's eyes widened seeing Kishan swimming away on the pool. Bavani crooned softly seeing the boy coming out from the pool.

" Morning," he said smiling brightly.

Thara coughed slightly and raised her eyebrows.

" Unge Amma anga pack lam panitu ready ah irrukange," Thara said.

Kishan sighed and shook his head. " Yethuku avanga ready aguranga..."he said. Thara knit her eyebrows together and stared at the resigned man.

Kishan shook his head and gave a small smile before walking away. Thara sighed and turned towards Bavani and started feeding her.

" Yenna than nadakutu attai...onnu oru maariya irruke," Thara said extending the spoon towards Bavani's lips.

When Sithara and Bavani went back into the hall, they saw Aaryn smirking widely as he sat on the recliners hand next to Akilandeshwari who was grinning widely.

Kishan stood infront of his wife and mother informing them that he is not shifting all his things to the guesthouse.

" Kishan nammala veetu vittu veraturanga da! Unge appa vum sentutaru!" Mrs Acutha wailed.

Kishan exhaled his breath and snorted. " Yenna yaarum veratule...Yen pondati ki thaan ava friends and mukiyamanavangala invite pananum nu rombhe todikira and mooditu irrukama, iva veedu vere build up lam panna...athuku thaan ippe yeneke oru thani guesthouse...So she can invite whoever she wants there! Ungala yaarume veete vittu anupule...ningala ready Ana naa yenna panrathu!" Kishan said.

Nadiya sniffled and wipe her eyes. " Athu yepidi ninge ingge irrupinge but naa ange taniya...we are married Kishan!" She wailed.

" Naa inge irrukuren nu solala! I said I am not shifting all my things to there! Née un veetule irunthe yenna bed, mattress and everything ah tukitu vanthe!" Kishan asked raising his eyebrows.

Nadiya gasped and looked at Mrs Achuta who swallowed her saliva.

" Kishan..." the elder woman trailed off but Kishan halted her words.

" Nothing...Yeneke Monday le irunthu thaan velai...You both are so involved and supportive of each other right...rendu perum mothele ange kelembunge anthan yellam pack paniyachule!" Kishan said and stormed away.

Thara licked her lower lips and looked at Aaryn who nudge his head to the lift. Thara sighed and wheeled Bavani away with Aaryn following them. They saw Akilandeshwari calling the driver and the maids asking them to bring the luggages into the car and dropped the two women at the guest house.

" Yennage ithulam," Thara muttered.

Aaryn chuckled and kiss her forehead before wheeling Bavani into her room with Thara following him.

" Kishan ode decision...Naa onnum solala...Chandni ki inthe veetle yenna urumai irruko athan avanukum, " Aaryn said.

Thara exhaled her breath, shaking her head exasperatedly. " Ippe thana Nadiya ve kalyanam panna...athukule ipidya..." she said.

Aaryn snorted and winked at her. " Kalyanam ke munadi neraya rehearsal parturupan...ippe palasa airukum," he said as he placed the blanket on Bavani's lap.

Thara's face flushed and she gave him a stink eye. " Chumma pesatinga! Hrishikesh chitapa ke terinja..." she muttered.

Aaryn sighed and walked towards Thara wrapping his arms around her midsection.

" Kishan confident ah sonna he can handle nu, Avana vittu than papom...Patti too agrees," Aaryn chuckled and kissed Thara's cheek.

Thara sighed and rubbed her temple. Aaryn chuckled and pinched her bosoms, rolling her chest on his palms as she let out a soft moan, nudging him away hissing that his mother is in the room. Aaryn smirked and kissed her neck.

" Née inge veetle iruntha ipidi than pesuve...Why don't you go and meet up with Pallavi...not your house but shopping or something ?" Aaryn asked.

Thara's eyes widened and she smiled softly, turning her body as such that her chest meets his chest, her arms on his neck as she nuzzled his throat slightly.

" Nijama va ?" She asked making him smirk and tweak her cherries stem.

" Ippe mattum yenge amma illeya ?" He asked. Thara blushed and quickly stepped away. Aaryn chuckled and nod his head.

" Go call Pallavi...yenge irruka nu ketutu ready avu...I will drop you before going to office," Aaryn said.

Thara grinned and nod her head before rushing out of the room calling for Alli. Aaryn smiled fondly when Thara asked the girl to get ready before sprinting into his room.

Aaryn chuckled seeing both his princess and queen giggling as they waited for their king to strode down the stairs. He smirked and gestured the two to follow him. Aaryn snorted seeing the two walking away infront of him discussing on the food they want to eat for lunch.

Aaryn raised his eyebrows as the car reached Revant's studio. Alli and Thara climbed out of the car and grinning widely waiting for him. Aaryn walked towards his girls and hold each of their hand before walking towards the studio.

Pallavi smiled brightly as she welcomed them inside. Alli's eyes widened while Aaryn raised his eyebrows seeing Vajra expertly playing the digital keyboard as he recreated his father's VIP tune.

" Ivan music play panuvana ?" Aaryn asked in a surprised tone.

Thara giggled while Pallavi chuckled.

" Ama yeneke surprised ah than iruntuchu when I saw him here but Vajra has the talent...Konjam konjam sing panana Ani uncle voice maariye irrukum," Pallavi said with a wide smile while Thara looked proud.

Vajra turned around and blinked seeing Aaryn, Thara and Alli staring at him. His face flushed as he cleared his throat and gave a sheepish smile.

" Deyh Vajra...unakule ivalo talent irruke nu solave ille," Aaryn said with a proud smile.

Vajra's eyes widened. The tips of his ears turned red in embarrassment. He gave a shy smile. Aaryn chuckled and walked towards Vajra, mussing his hair and praised him. He turned around and winked at Thara before leaning towards Vajra and whispered in the boy's ears. Vajra's eyes widened as he looked at Aaryn with shiny eyes.

" Nijama ?" He asked Aaryn who chuckled and nod his head. Vajra grinned and hugged the man tightly.

Revant cleared his throat slightly as he walked out of the recording room with a pretty singer. Thara raised her eyebrows seeing the woman hooking her arms with Revant as she gave Thara a slight look. Revant furrowed his eyebrows and detach his hands from the girl before walking to Thara and engulfing her in a tight hug.

Pallavi smirked at the singer. " Mr Revant's sister, Mrs Das," Pallavi said with a wide smile.

The singer's eyes widened. She gave a fake smile and gushed out a surprised hello before air kissing Thara. Vajra snorted and pulled Aaryn's sleeves. When the man bend down slightly, Vajra leaned towards his ears.

" Revant Anna kudiya sikiram Pallavi akka kitte adi vanga poran," Vajra whispered in Aaryn's ears, grinning widely as the man chuckled.

" Yethuku da ?" Aaryn asked looking at boy who snorted. " He likes her but not sure of his feelings because of Nivi and now this woman started her nonsense...Ithule Naveen mama pechu ketutu Pallavi akka ke jealous akalam nu parkuran to see if she has feelings for him or not," Vajra said.

Aaryn exhaled his breath and shook his head. "Jealous ah...athu vanthalum Pallavi kata mattale," Aaryn whispered to Vajra who nod his head.

" Ange yenna mama and machan ragasiyam pesuringe ?" Thara asked eying them both skeptically.

Aaryn and Vajra stood straight and gave an identical charming smile. Pallavi chuckled while Alli stiffled her giggles. Thara raised her eyebrows and gave them a look.

" Mr Aaryn...office ke poren sonangala...kelembunga," Thara said, crossing her hands on her chest.

Aaryn turned towards Vajra and winked. " Deyh Vajra...naliki veetuku vanthu unna pick up panre...namma neraya discuss pananum," he said to Vajra who snickered and showed thumbs up.

Aaryn strode towards the group and pulled Thara into his embrace, kissing her cheeks slightly as he pat her back. Revant let out a disgruntled tone while Pallavi chuckled. Alli was distracted by the singer who signed an autographed for her.

Aaryn chuckled and kissed Alli's cheek. " Deyh Vajra...take good care of my princess and queen," he said to Vajra who saluted him with a cheeky smile.

************************************
The girls along with Vajra and Revant strolled around the shopping mall. Vajra took his job serious and held Alli's hands tightly as they both walked in front of Revant who was left holding all the bags.

" Cheri Vajra neeyum Anna vum ingge irunge...Alli va da," Thara said and took the girl inside a lingerie store with Pallavi shooing the boys to get Vajra a new game station or something before walking into the store.

Thara shopped for some camisoles for Alli who recently began growing up. Alli grabbed some princess panties and looked at Thara who chuckled and nod her head. Thara's eyes surveyed the lingerie store. Pallavi smirked seeing Thara looking at short lacey pyjama.

" Alli vada namma poi unake vere panties and camisole papom mothele," Pallavi said and gestured Alli to the other section. Thara blushed before calling the shop attendant and grabbing the silky nightie.

" Um do you sell any sexy um bra and panties ?" Thara stammered. The shop attendant gave a polite smile and pointed Thara towards an inner section. Thara's eyes widened seeing the skimpy lingeries. She blushed and randomly grabbed a few of them which was her size before hurrying to the cashier. She paid for the items and then turned around seeing Pallavi and Alli choosing a few cotton nightgown for Alli.

Thara looked at Pallavi and gave her a small smile, mussing Alli's hair as the girl showed a princess Ariel nightgown. The girls then walked towards the cashier and paid for Alli's clothes before walking out of the store.

Revant and Vajra was licking an ice cream cone each as they waited for the girls. Pallavi told Thara and Alli to wait with the boys before she queued up and bought the ice creams for the three of them.

Thara bought some arts items while Pallavi and Alli purchased some story books. Vajra got himself some games and a sport shoe. The group then walked into a restaurant and had their lunch.

" Ama née mattum yen verum books thaan vangiruke ?" Revant asked Pallavi who raised her eyebrows.

" Ninge kudukura sambalam le ithu vangaruthe periya vishayam," Pallavi said before munching her food.

Revant's eyes widened while Vajra snickered. Thara shook her head and nudged Pallavi who sighed and gave Revant and irritated look.

" Naa than sonenele...house loan pay pananum nu...so yea this month is a little tight..." Pallavi muttered.

" Kaasu pathala nu solla vendiya thana," Revant said narrowing his eyes.

" Huh...naa thaan monthly salary ke agree paniten...so whether I am financially tight or not...I have to manage it," Pallavi said.

" Yen yenkite sonna image koranjirumo!" Revant asked.

Vajra rolled his eyes while Thara raised her eyebrows. Alli bite her lips looking worried.

" Anna un kitte yethuku solanum...née Avaloda employer...not husband right," Thara said.

Revant coughed and cleared his throat before excusing himself. Pallavi shook her head while Thara blinked.

" Naa yethum thappa solitena ?" Thara asked in a worried tone.

Pallavi sighed and tweaked her nose. " Family motham loosa di...athulam onnum ille...Unge Anna ode girlfriend Nivi...avanga vanthu nethu unge Anna ve visit panna vanthanga after a long time to surprise him and rekindle their relationship. yenna ange partutu orey kalavaram...athode naa vere kovathule ama naa ippe un Anna kude thaan irruken...avalala yenna panna mudiyumo panikitom nu sonne...Athule irunthe Ji konjam oru maariya thaan suturan...I thought first his going to sack me but he agreed to what I said and publicly broke up with her," Pallavi said rubbing her forehead.

Thara gasped and looked at Pallavi. " Yendi yen kitte solala ?" She asked.

Pallavi sighed and shook her head. " Nethu call panlam than irunthe but Hrishikesh uncle veetuku vanturuntaru and something about Nadiya accusing your the reason for her problems...Née yenna problem le irrupe nu teriyele than vituten...Iniki naa call panratukule neeye call panni veliya polam nu solite...seri vetuku poitu solalam na...Unge Anna inge oru performance panitan," Pallavi said exhaling her breath.

Thara sighed and shook her head before beginning to tell Pallavi what happened at the house. Pallavi narrowed her eyes, her hands clenched into a fist.

" Avalam tirunta matala!" Pallavi hissed.

Thara shook her head resignedly. Revant who just walked over, furrowed his eyebrows and asked what's wrong. His eyes narrowed as Thara began explaining the events.

" Ithu Aashman ke teriyuma ?" Pallavi asked Revant who shook his head.

" Kandipa teriyathu...avane shoot athu ithu nu busy ah irrukan...Iva yen ivalo panra...Thara ivalam kadakura...Née kavala padathe...Un purushan thaan yelatiyum partukurarule," Revant said.

Thara sighed and nod her head. The group then left the small. Revant dropped Thara and Alli at Aaryn's house and drived away.

Akilandeshwari smiled widely seeing the girls carrying the bags into the house. She chuckled and pat Alli's head and stepped aside allowing the little girl to rush to her room.

" Thara ma unge chitapa vanturuntaru...Nadiya ve olunga irru nu warn panitu poitaru, Ava athode amaitiya kelembita...Inthe Sudha korangu pesame poiruchu...Née yenna panre inthe happy occasion celebrate panratuku...Biryani order paniru night ku," Akilandeshwari said , grinning in delight as she walked away.

Thara exhaled her breath and walked upstairs. She placed her bags inside her room before walking towards Bavani's room. Her eyes widened seeing Mr Achuta inside the room, coaxing Bavani to eat her lunch as he begged for her forgiveness. She quickly closed the door silently and smiled to herself as she walked back into her room.

*" Hello...nanthan...Unge pattiki Mutton Biryani venuma...athan ungaluku yenna venum,"* Thara said as she sat on her bed.

Sithara rolled her eyes and shook her head softly before hanging up the phone. She then dialled the restaurants number and ordered the Mutton, Chicken, Prawn and Fish Biryani with a vegetarian mushroom fried rice for herself.

That night the family including Kishan enjoyed their biryani while Thara pursed her lips, giving an annoyed look to the family members.

Aaryn smiled and hugged Kishan before asking him to go and check on his pregnant wife. Thara narrowed her eyes as she hand Kishan the leftover Biryani, packing it in a tight box.

" Née saptutu vangitu vante nu sollu Kishan...Ava yetho loosu maari panra but she is pregnant...take care of her and the baby," Thara said.

Aaryn chuckled and nod his head to his brother as he placed his hands on his wife's waist. Kishan grimaced and walked out if the house while Aaryn and Thara left upstairs.

Aaryn's smiled widely sipping his scotch as he made his wife parade infront of him, displaying all the sext lingeries she bought. Thara was left reddened at the end of the special show.

" Thank you for the special Victoria Secret Fashion parade," Aaryn said licking the shell of her ears, squeezing her bum as she moaned.

Aaryn smirked and closed the lights off before dragging her into the bed and ploughing her fertilised field all night along.

************************************

Hey guys here is the update for today. Sorry for the delayed update...writer's block 👉👈

Target: 20 votes

Update: soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 2.1K 19
Anirudh and bondita after 8 years. Bondita is back from london for her one and only sakha babu. But what will happen when she sees the hatred in Anir...
13.2K 732 14
Hi Guys...!! 👋 Mature content 🔞 This is my 2nd story of anidita...(a short story) based on Dushmani between Tulsipur and Krishna nagar and Anirudh...
29.4K 2.9K 38
What happen when a father of a 6 yrs daughter married a widow woman to save her from society....??? How will they cope up with each other when both a...
73.6K 5.7K 33
《 Featured in 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐀𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 & 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 Reading lists 》 ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐯 : A handsome and hardworking man...