darling ; various anime ✔️

By velcenq

━━━━━━ "my darling love." fluff. angst. smut. melanin. various anime. ༉‧₊˚✧ More

# WELCOME
# REQUEST
# ATTACK ON TITIAN
my love - levi a.
for tonight - armin a.
# NARUTO
you're annoying - sasuke u.
thank you - sasuke u.
her - kiba i.
wait - kakashi h.
sunrise - kakashi h.
fake bf - kakashi h.
when we we're young - genma s.
my pretty girl - itachi u.
deal - neji h.
# BNHA
rehab - shigaraki t.
best friend - denki k.
daddy issues - touya t.
3 days - hitoshi s.
pissy - mina a.
house, not a home - dabi
# THE PROMISED NEVERLAND
an idiot - ray.
# KAKEGURI
# HAIKYUU
wet dreamz - akaashi k.
im coming - kenma k.
safe - kenma k.
counterfeit - kenma k.
redamancy - shirabu k.
$lut - kunimi a.
hear me - bokuto k.
# BLACK CLOVER
# SEVEN DEADLY SINS
# DARLING IN THE FRANXX
# HUNTER X HUNTER
run aways - killua z.
# DEMON SLAYER
love? - giyuu t.
remember - muchirou t
hashira- uzui t.
# HIGH RISE INVASION
caught - yayoi k.
# FRUITS BASKETS
home - kyo s.
# NORAGAMI
wife - yato.
# YOUR LIE IN APRIL
# KUROKO'S BASKETBALL
# JUJUTSU KAISEN
black wings - megumi f.
sober - gojo s.
in love - gojo s.
already best friends - gojo s.
can't love you - itadori y.
# TOKYO REVENGERS
a little fun - mikey & draken
cheesy romance manga - chifuyu matsuno
rulers - ran h.
no matter what - ran h.
jealousy - shinichiro s.
therapy - rindou h.
funny seeing you here - mitsuya t.
# BORUTO

i've missed you - kakashi h.

5K 65 8
By velcenq

——————————————————————

in which, he starts to like her

fluff / angst

warnings : massacre, mentions of blood, trauma

i'm rewatching naruto & it made me remember how much i luv kakashi
——————————————————————

SHE RAN THROUGH HER FAMILY'S compound late at night; her sharingan activated as she tried to come across the killer.

she abruptly stopped, looking up at the younger boy. he held a katana in his hand, clutching it more with every passing second.

he was having an internal conflict on if he really wanted to kill her. she had lost just about everything in her life, so killing her would bring her relief.. right?

"you don't have to do this itachi." she whispered, slowly walking up to her friend. warm tears flowed down her [skin tone] face before she was pulled into an unexpected hug.

"i do. but watch over him for me, please n/n?" he whispered, giving her one more soft smile despite the tired look in his eyes before disappearing.

she had no idea where to go, or what to do. it seemed her mind went completely blank, only going to where her feet took her.

-

the girl knocked weakly on her last living teammates door. she was emotionally and physically drained from all the crying and running, therefore when kakashi finally opened the door she fell to her knees.

"what do you want?" his harsh tone cut through her ears, making her sniffle.

"can i stay here? just for a little. i'll leave in a week or so. i know i'm just a burden to you." she whispered, refusing eye contact with the silver haired male that stood above her.

a harsh sigh was heard after a while as he moved aside to let her in.

"i'll run you a bath." he mumbled as she weakly crawled into the home and closed the door behind her.

"thank you, really kakashi."

after a bath was ran and she was cleaned from all the blood and sweat, she sat down on the floor with a blanket over her.

"here." kakashi stated, sitting a cup of freshly brewed tea in front of her. she just stared at the cup, trying to process everything that went down in the past hour.

"do you want something to eat?" kakashi asked rather rudely, raising an eyebrow. out of the entire time he's been frien- teammates with y/n he's never seen her anything but bubbly and happy; even after her bestfriend's died.

"he didn't kill me." was the first words she uttered after a while. "why? i'm still of uchiha blood, even if it's not fully- so why?" she muttered, looking over at kakashi who's gaze softened.

-

"i haven't seen y/n in about two weeks." kurenai sighed, frowning slightly as she waited for her ramen. "do you think she got caught in the massacre?"

"i'd hope not." asuma said from beside her, fidgeting with his fingers before looking over at kakashi who bit his lip under his mask.

"you think she's okay?"

"she's fine." kakashi huffed, closing his eyes with a sigh.

"have you seen her latel-"

"yes. she's staying with me." kakashi answered quickly, not wanting to have to deal with answering so many questions. he quickly grabbed his food, paying, and leaving for home.

"y/n!" he called out, seeing the girl sitting at the table already. every time he left and every time he came back; she was there, as if she never moved.

"i'm here." she muttered, looking in her lap.

"people are starting to worry about you, maybe you should go out tomorrow." kakashi sighed, sitting the bowl of ramen down in front of her.

she played with her chopsticks, not talking as usual. ever since the massacre she didn't speak much; usually kakashi talked to her, which was like talking to a brick wall.

"i'll be with you. you'll be safe." he exclaimed softly, grabbing a hold of her hand before she broke down once more.

-

"where are you going?" y/n muttered, watching kakashi walk up to his door. he sighed slightly, turning around to walk up to the girl who was in her normal spot.

"i have a mission, why don't you go out today? i'm sure your friends are worried about you." kakashi scoffed.

he stood above the girl, who he barely even recognized now, as she looked up to him. tears filled her vision at the thought of  him leaving; getting hurt.

she reached out and weakly held onto his vest, muttering over and over about not wanting him to leave.

he sighed, leaning down as he kneeled on one knee to give the girl a hug. she was shocked by the unexpected and sudden contact from the male, but nonetheless quieted down her crying.

"you know, y/n, ever since that day you've been acting off.. and it hurts me to see you this way too." he whispered in her ear, as if he said it any louder his whole world would fall apart.

"so why don't you go out today? i'll walk you outside, but i have to go or i'll be late." he hummed, looking at the girl before wiping her tears. he tilted his head to the side and softly smiled under his mask; which was y/n's first time seeing him smile, or remotely happy.

-

y/n kept herself clung onto kakashi's sleeve as they walked down the road in town. she kept her head down, not bothering to make eye contact with anyone.

"there's no need to be out if you're not going to make eye contact." kakashi scoffed, squinting his eyes at the girl before looking at the sky.

i'm going to be late. he thought to himself in disgust. he sighed, taking the girls hand from his sleeve & holding it.

he pulled and dragged her as he looked around for any one she knew. it might've looked like he wanted to get rid of her & get to his mission, but really; he wanted to stay. to make sure she was alright, even if he had to suffer getting yelled at.

his hold on her hand tightened before she abruptly stopped. he turned around seeing genma, one of her good friends, stand behind her with an arm wrapped around her shoulder.

"there you are n/n! we started to worry about you!" he stated, his tooth pick barely holding on in his mouth.

she slowly smiled as she looked up at kakashi, letting go of his hand.

"good luck on your mission kakashi." she stated, tilting her head and waving him off as he slowly nodded and hesitantly ran away.

"what have i missed? have kurenai and asuma finally made it official?" she joked, laughing a little as she remembered kakashi's words.

people missed her.

-

kakashi sighed as he walked into his home, looking over at y/n's usual spot only to see her not there.

he started to internally worry, hoping she was okay. he started taking off his shoes, trying to push the thoughts to the back of his mind before he - literally - felt a weight on his shoulders.

"kakashi!" y/n yelled, cheerfully smiling as she balanced herself on kakashi's back. he, however, groaned and rolled his eyes; barely catching himself from falling and holding her up by her thighs.

"oh! you're probably tired, here do you want me to run you a bath? or make you some tea? or-"

"please. i just want to lay down." he sighed, cutting her off from her rant as he took off her shoes for her & headed upstairs.

literally, throwing her down onto his bed before he started to get comfortable; taking off all the unnecessary gear and crawling in beside her.

"i've missed you." she beamed, looking at the male who had his eyes closed.

"i was only gone for a couple of hours." he groaned.

-

y/n was cleaning around in the kitchen, before she heard the door open. a shocked 'oh!' left her lips as she ran towards it.

"kakashi, you're back!" she yelled, jumping onto the male who sighed and spun her around.

he held her by her thighs, just like always, as he took his shoes off and listened to her usual rant whenever he came home from a mission.

"you're probably so tired, you've been gone for a week. do you want me to run you a bath? or- ooo i can make us some tea and you can-"

"i just want to lay down, as always." he chuckled, walking upstairs and placing her down gently onto the bed.

as always, he got rid of the unnecessary gear he wore before grabbing one of his books and laying down in between thighs.

he gently massaged one as he opened his book, reading slightly as she played with his silver hair.

"ive missed you." he said, pulling his mask down before placing a gentle kiss to the inside of her thigh.

"i've missed you too." she giggled, watching the soft smile come over his face. "remember when you hated me?"

"hm? oh yes, i do. i guess, you grew on me." he teased, not looking away from his book.

note
what is stopping me rn from making a kakashi book 🤨? nothing, exactly so i'll brb 😼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 126 9
❝𝑰 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑶 𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑯 𝑴𝑬 𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝑻𝑶 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲❞
39.5K 507 10
Quackity runs out into the snow, and now Techno has to keep him from freezing. Then Techno and his two partners have to take care of a small duck~ A...
76.2K 7.9K 51
With a princess killer to catch, a host of fairy-tale characters to wrangle and a crumbling career to resurrect, fallen hotshot Agent Fields has his...
49.9K 951 38
Tripping: the act of placing a stick, knee, foot, arm, hand or elbow in such a manner that causes his opponent to lose balance or fall. You can eith...