Boys Next Door

By bxtch_xX

"Y'all we should go trick or treating" "So. . . .no candy?" OR trick or treating goes wrong, but does it?? More

Meet The Cast! 
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
✨✨✨
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
:)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
:)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
:)
Chapter 26
:)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Nacia
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 33

2K 121 168
By bxtch_xX

Author P.O.V

When Trey and Shawn get home Nacia runs towards them with his afro bouncing on top of his head with a happy smile on his face.

The first person Nacia runs over to Shawn and jumps into his arms as soon as he's close enough to do so. Shawn almost drops the bag of food they brought for the child. Nacia doesn't notice the food ti busy being excited about Trey and Shawn's presence.

"Woah slow down mop head," Shawn says lightly chuckling. Nacia offers Shawn a big grin not knowing that he just got insulted.

He then jumps into Trey's arms when his eyes catch a glimpse of the man and starts ranting excitedly about getting his hair done. Trey knows he can't disappoint Nacia by telling him he'll do it later when he's been waiting so long. So Trey takes Nacia upstairs first to get his hair done before the baby bursts from the excitement. King thinks it's kinda rude he didn't get a greeting.

"What's up with y'all" Shawn questions sitting next to Andre who tenses up a little not expecting the other man to choose to sit next to him of all
people. Shawn notices and offers Andre a sympathetic smile he knows he hasn't made the best first impression. It would have shocked him if Andre and his friends weren't a little wary or scared of him and his other two companions. He honestly doesn't blame them.

"Nothing just chillin" King answers still playing with the dolls he and Nacia were just playing with. King can't believe the little shit ditched him. So much for a new friendship. Shawn looks at King with a concerned look on his face because why is a grown man playing in a pile of toys.

"He was playin wit Nacia," Jordyn says noticing Shawn's concerned look. Well, that doesn't explain why he's still down there making the dolls have a bitch fight over another doll?

"That's why you got a yeast infection!"  King says in a high-pitched voice as he makes one of the dolls smack the other dramatically.

"He's a little too into it" Dom adds on as well his own concerned stare coming out.

"King you don't have to play with the dolls anymore," Andre says laughing softly. Although Andre believes the storyline King has with the dolls is more important than the kid songs playing on TV. King ignores them and continues his intense storyline. The show must go on.

"How you doing" Shawn questions Andre directly noticing he never got an answer from him about how he was feeling.

"I'm okay" Andre answers Shawn knows there's probably something on his mind, but it's not his place to push for an answer.

"You sure? Jordyn can be a bitch" Shawn says obnoxiously loud just so Jordyn can hear which earns him a glare from the said boy. Shawn's mad because Jordyn made him and Trey carry him around for an extra week after his leg healed because he was feeling an "ache" when Jordyn knew damn well that was a lie.

"Yes, Jordyn is nice," Andre says honestly causing Shawn to let out a deep sigh before a look of realization pops upon his face and he turns towards Jordyn. Jordyn feels Shawn's eyes on him but doesn't give him any attention because he doesn't care and King's doll story is getting juicy and good.

"What kind of witchcraft do you do?" Shawn questions and Jordyn looks at him with an incredulous look.

"Fuck is you talkin about?" Jordyn questions confused moving his back onto King's dolls who are now making out? He already missed a couple of episodes because of Shawn's stupidity.

"Them niggas at that meeting think you this cute innocent angel who just follows us around," Shawn says his voice laced with confusion because why are those words even being used to describe Jordyn. Jordyn laughs softly at the news. He ignores those men like his life depends on it and that's what they got from that? it's funny.

"Maybe that's what I am" Jordyn states.

"Nah uh don't even start wit that bullshit," Shawn says cringing even at the thought of Jordyn being an angel who just follows them around.

"You should have been there they was like Jordyn would never kill anybody and I was like that bitch would kill you on purpose by accident and they was like Nah huh he's too nice and I was like who lied to y'all and they was like it's his eyes like, huh!" Shawn rants switching his voice between deep and high. Deep being himself and high being the other men he's talking about. Jordyn laughs knowing there's Shawn added some dramatics to his childish storytelling.

"You think I'm lying call one of them nigga right now and see how they finna act...they finna act hungry and dehydrated and for what? them ugly ass eyes" Shawn says shaking his head in disappointment.

"Why can't you just admit I'm cute and innocent look at me," Jordyn says attempting to make an innocent face.

"You look like a cold-blooded murderer I don't know what them other niggas was on" King states out of nowhere.

"Exactly, see you and I are on the same frequency," Shawn says pointing back and further between him and King. King laughs and goes back to playing with his dolls.

"I mean he does have pretty eyes" Andre states looking over at Jordyn who looks over at him and holds eye contact for a few seconds.

"Never mind they kinda cold and dead-looking," Andre says looking away from Jordyn's eyes before lasers shoot out of them.

"Right they so basic even his name basic" saying laughing softly along with Andre.

"At least my name ain't Shawn the fuck is a Shawn?" Jordyn questions back.

"At least my name don't start with the letter J" Shawn shoots back.

"I don't know they pretty to me," Dom says suddenly shrugging his shoulder. The small argument going on between Shawn and Jordyn stops soon after he says this.

"Why?" Shawn states like he doesn't already know Jordyn has pretty eyes. Not like he's ever gonna ignite it out loud though. Dom takes a few moments to answer.

"They reveal a lot of his emotions even if he's not expressing them in any kind of way it's pretty to me" Dom states and the room goes silent even King stops playing with his dolls to hear this.

"Don't we all do that?" Shawn questions rolling his eyes. He will not let this go.

"Yeah, but Jordyn tries to keep it hidden unless it's you or Trey but fails it's pretty how his eyes have so many raw emotions cause he refuses to show it any other way" Dom explains again.

"I don't know sounds kinda fruity" King states going back to his dolls.

"It's giving skittles" Shawn adds on. King and Him laugh at each other's statements. They're gonna be really good friends. Complimenting each other's clownery and everything.

"Leave him alone he's just observant" Andre saying coming to the rescue. Not that Dom needed any. He's already used to these kinds of shenanigans from both King and Shawn despite not knowing Shawn for very long he's already used to his character.

"Tell me something about me go!" King says.

"Daddy issu-" Dom starts.

"Okay! not that," King says cutting him off.

"Me next!" Shawn says next like an excited child. Dom takes a few moments to answer.

"You love Jordyn a lo-" Dom starts with something that will set Shawn off.

"Ayo lemme stop you right there!" Shawn says cutting Dom off causing Jordyn, King, and Andre to laugh softly. While Dom rolls his eyes.

"Y'all are so loud," Trey says appearing at the bottom of the states with Nacia in his arms with his freshly washed and braided hair.

I'll show you loud King thinks mentally cracking up at his joke mentally. He means the fights and arguments Trey and him are going to have.

Trey puts Nacia down and the baby runs towards Jordyn first to show off his hair saying "look!" then Shawn, Andre, Dom, and King. Everyone hypes him up because the braids do look adorable on him.

King is very impressed with the braids.

Trey then feeds Nacia the food he promised to bring him. Nacia forgot about the food until Trey showed him and got excited about it. After he feeds Nacia he puts him to sleep while the others watch a movie that has them intrigued.

They're all about to go over a list of rules.

"Here's a list of rules for you guys stay out of our rooms, the office, and don't go off alone understood?" Trey questions letting out a tired sigh. There's not a lot of rules because it's not like they're holding the other parties captive. 

"We understand," Dom and Andre say simply.

King doesn't say anything almost like he's challenging Trey's authority. Is he no? no, but is he gonna let Trey think otherwise...hell yeah.

Trey and King hold eye contact as Trey waits for King's answer. Andre will never understand how King holds such eye contact. 

"Y'all always eye fuckin" Shawn says looking at the two men with a weird look on his face. Everyone in the room hums in agreement. King and Trey are too stuck in their little world to say anything.

"Do you understand Bambi?" Trey questions softly in a tired deep voice and King mentally goes into orbit.

"Yeah" King mumbles not trusting himself to speak any louder. Trey hums and walks out of the room going to sleep. The man sounded very tired.

"You tryin to eye fuck Andre?" Shawn questions jokingly and Andre also goes into orbit cause he chokes and turns to Shawn his face heating up.

"I'm playin damn" Shawn states softly laughing walking away as well. Leaving Andre with a red face. Andre swears he's doing it on purpose, but then again it's Shawn.

"You're such a dumbass" Jordyn mumbles shaking his head knowing that Andre has a small thing for Shawn which is beyond him. He kinda feels bad for Andre because Shawn is the type of guy who doesn't know shit until you tell him. He doesn't see the effect he has on Andre.

Jordyn also knows about King's little well major crush he's not very secretive about it. Trey either noticed and ignores it because he doesn't care or Trey genuinely doesn't know it's always 50/50 with Trey.

Either way, Jordyn is glad he's not a part of those situations. Emotions always complicate things.

"Good night" Jordyn states walking off. The tour of the house will have to wait it's been a King day.

That night King and Andre were starting to realize just how stupid the choice they made might have been.

Dom on the other hand doesn't know what to feel all he knows is that Jordyn has pretty eyes so it's okay if he falls asleep picturing them...right?

An update! owkskwkwkwklwwkkwkwkwkwkwkwksk

This update is long overdue and that's my fault I made a mistake about when I published the previous chapter and didn't update the usual time. I'll do better!

Jordyn acting like he ain't next on the list please ✋🏾🙄

Can't wait for more moments between our parings 😭

Stay safe ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 5K 39
❝ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ, ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʀɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜɪᴛ ꜰᴀ' ᴍᴇ. ❞ 𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘰 "𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘶". 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙕𝙀𝙉𝙉𝙄.
376K 8K 21
O N H O L D / E X T R E M E L Y S L O W U P D A T E S MxB Mature Slow updates #1 in mxb
274K 6.8K 80
Warning: Bad language, Sexual things, abusive content, possible misspelling, please do not hate...
155 8 9
What happens when an undercover police falls in love with the Mafia King? Can a woman truly be a successful Mafia gang leader?