His Doll ~ Jasper Hale

By FanHwa

Two worlds collide, a girl who is like a pure white feather, a boy who's soul is "damned" but together they b... More

~Cast~
~First Day ~
~Meeting Bella~
~Eddie~
~Huh?~
authors note
~flowers~
~Hit or Miss~
~The Chase~
~Dance The Night Away pt1~
~Dance the night away pt2~
❀New moon ❀
~Happy birthday ~
~This isn't goodbye~
~ Leave me alone ~
Authors note
~lila awakes~
~Jasper moves in~
~a new home a new start~
~a new home~
~the shifters~
~the return of the Cullen's~
❁eclipse ❁
~close to graduating~
~Time to party ~
~the training begins~
~victory but at what cost?~
❁breaking dawn❁
~bestie day~
~wedding preparations~
~Here comes the bride~
~Date night ~
~bella's what?~
~ author note ~
~ questions ~
~Arguements~
~ bonding with Shifters ~
~ Pop goes the weasel ~
~we need to go~
~ Maggie and Hana~
~ what do you mean gone?~
~horray~
~ here comes the bride in pink?~
~ honeymoon ~
~ to london~
~their home~
~what do you have?~
~ the preparation~
~ Welcome home~
~ A Day Out ~
Authors note
~what did you say?~
~Missing mommy~
~Mission Accomplished~
~hands were thrown~
~stop making fun of me~
~happy birthday~
~date night~
~fathers day~
~happy birthday mommy~
~spooky~
~see you later~
~Aubrey we need to talk~
~whos this?~
~Family Reunion~
thank you
the new story

~merry Christmas Aubrey~

864 26 14
By FanHwa

Lila's outfit

The Halloween decorations was swapped for Christmas decorations, the front door decorated with a white Christmas wreath, by the door was two glass lanterns, full with silver and blue ballbles. The railings covered in pine garlends and on the gate.

On the inside a white Christmas tree sat in the window, the tree decorated with silver and blue balls, some branches had little fluffy owls, some glass ornaments shaped like icicles, on the very top sat a large silver star. The shelves and TV unit had little jars with candles in, glittery snowflakes on the outside, little reindeer's and on the dining table, the same candles sit in the middle.

Under the tree was piled with wrapped presents, Aubrey's gifts wrapping in shiny pink paper, jaspers wrapped in a navy blue paper, and Lila's was wrapped in purple.

Lila pulls the vest over her head, pulling it down over her bra. Jasper still lying in the bed, the blanket low on his hips, watching Lila get dressed, Lila pulls up her jeans "doll?" Jasper calls, Lila spins to him, Jasper was holding his arms out making grabby hands, Lila smiles buttoning up her jeans, Lila crawls onto the bed up to Jasper. Lila lies on top of Jasper, her head on his chest "I just want to cause a bit longer" Jasper said wrapping his arms around Lila's waist. Lila's legs on  either side of Jasper's, her arms around his neck. "We have an hour before Aubrey wakes up, I think we should call everyone to say merry Christmas, since we haven't talked to them since we moved" Lila said, her words vibrating against Jasper's chest.

"That's a good idea" Jasper said, his hand wondering up to Lila's hair, running his hand through the blue strands. "You're hair is so soft" Jasper said running his hand onto the tips of Lila's hair "surprisingly, before my green hair, I went pink, purple, neon orange, a bright red, so I'm suprise that I have any hair left" Lila said looking up at Jasper, who was clearly in thought, " I wish I could have seen those" Jasper said kissing Lila's forehead, their cuddle was broken as the sound of Aubrey's whimpers, Lila climbs off the bed, her foot getting stuck on the blanket.

Lila falls forward, her head hitting the floor "shit" Lila said her eyes staring at the floor, Lila pushes herself up, untangling her food, Jasper sits there his hand over his mouth, his shoulders shaking violently up and down, before letting out a loud chuckle. Lila flips him off jokingly, before she leaves the room. The twinkle lights in Aubrey's room, finally being turned off "your dad is staying down stairs tonight, and you're sleep next to me" Lila said telling Aubrey, who was teary.

Lila pulls open the curtain, revealing the garden, "let's go feed that hungry belly" Lila says hushing Aubrey, Lila walks down the stairs, Aubrey's head tucked into Lila's neck, Jasper stares up at the ceiling "I hope it was a joke" Jasper whispered Lila still being able to hear him. Jasper throws the blanket  off him, scratching his head, he stands up in his boxers, "I'll match Lila" Jasper thought, pulling out his blue denim jeans, and a white shirt. He changes his boxers, before sliding on his clothes, making his hair like Lila's, making it into a small ponytail.

Jasper spots Lila's makeup bag, he sits down at the mirror, thinking about how Lila did her makeup that morning, Lila listens down stairs as she feeds Aubrey pancakes, to the rustling of her makeup bag smiling. Jasper opens some of the pallettes look for the colour he wanted, grabbing a small pencil like brush, dipping it in black, he leans closer to the mirror, rubbing the black under his eyes, he pulls away looking at it smiling at himself, blending it out with another brush, that round and fluffy, dipping it in a tiny bit of red eyeshadow, blending it into the black.

"I think that looks okay" he says to himself examining the eyeshadow, he goes back to the bag, rummaging through the bag, old fake eyelashes sticking to his hand, he finds the mascara, he uncrews the top, listen to the pop it makes when he pulls out the mascara wand, he brushes it over his eyelashes, both top and bottom. As the mascara dries he grabs a big fluffy brush, he goes back through the pallettes looking for the blush, once he finds the various rich pink pigments, he dabs the brush into the lightest pink pan, before sweeping the brush over the tip of his nose, and over his cheek bones. "I think she will like this" Jasper said putting the blush away. Jasper grabs the eyeliner, shaking the little bottle like Lila did, before taking off the lid, Jasper scoots closer to the mirror, he slowly makes a line at the corner of his eye, then tries to match it on the other eye.

He sighs as he gets the other even, he finishes the eyeliner by finishing the wing and filling it in, then adding a tiny triangle on the inner corner. He puts the eyeliner back in the bag, he quickly puts everything away and runs down stairs "doll?" Jasper asks standing behind Lila. Lila turns around gasping, she gestures for him to sit down whilst Aubrey was still eating. Jasper sits opposite Lila and Aubrey, with a large smile, "do you like it doll?" Jasper asks his hands ringing in his lap, Lila leans forward to look slightly closer making sure now to disturb Aubrey who was in her lap. 

"You look amazing, your eyeliner is so even" Lila says marveling over her husband's makeup, the corner of her lips twitching upwards "and the blush" Lila cooes at the pink sitting on Jasper's cheeks and nose. Jasper smiles wider "after we finish shall we open the presents?" Jasper asks and Aubrey nibbles on the final pancake, Lila nods lightly, stroking Aubrey's back. The couple smile at eachother as their little girl burps rather loudly "well done baby, now let's change your nappy" Lila said standing up, Jasper stands up too "I'll change her, you can get the stuff out from under the tree" Jasper said holding out his arms, Lila hands Aubrey over to Jasper, Jasper strolls over to the bathroom where the nappies was kept. "Mommy likes my makeup, do you like it?" Jasper asks, as he lies Aubrey down taking off her pyjama bottoms. "Yes" she says staring up at her dad, as he puts on a new nappy, pulling her pyjamas back on.

"Thank you honey, now let's go open some presents" Jasper said picking her up then putting her down on the tiles, walking behind her as the toddle along to the door, that was open, they walk to the living room, Aubrey speeding up to the shiney boxes on the floor. "She's like a magpie" Lila said who was sat on the couch, Jasper laughs, sitting on the rug, crossing his legs, leaning back on his hands "mommy" Aubrey said pointing to the pink boxes, Lila slinks off the couch sitting on the floor, her back against the couch.  "Those are for you, you can open them" Lila said nodding, Aubrey picks up one of the pink boxes, placing it in Lila's lap, before sitting down next to Lila, Aubrey pat's her lap so Lila sets the medium sized box on Aubrey's lap, Aubrey now hidden behind the box. Jasper reaches for their Polaroid camera from the coffee table, snapping a photo of Aubrey her arms on top of the box as she rips the paper off the box, hearing the paper shred, Bimini comes running from upstairs, her bell jingling. 

"Bimini you have presents too" lila said crawling around Jasper and Aubrey, to the tree pulling out a present wrapped in silver paper, "did you wrap that for Bimini?" Jasper asks his eyebrows scrunching together "yep, I can't let one of the children left out that's mean" Lila said helping Bimini unwrap the Christmas paper, inside the paper was a new bed for Bimini, the bottom was purple and the inside was a creme fake fur, on top of the pillow in the cat bed was 3 felt toys shaped like fish. Bimini takes the fish from the bed and lies on her stomach.

Jasper helps Aubrey open the box, Aubrey gasps as the lid of the box opens, she pulls out the stuffed animal, in her arms she holds a fluffy deer, it's spots sticking out from its brown coat, with the help of Lila and Jasper Aubrey gets to open all of her presents, whilst a manic Bimini runs around with her fish, Aubrey keeps ahold of the deer in her arm. The toys kept neatly in a pile, jumbo Legos, at least 50 tubs of playdoh, and lots of puzzles. Lila sits watching Aubrey play with the jumbo Legos "what's wrong doll?" Jasper asks sliding over to Lila who has yet to open her presents.

"I feel bad, I only got her one thing, while you got her so much" Lila said resting her head on Jasper's shoulder, her eyes glassing over with venom. "Doll, don't feel bad, you've only started doing commissions this year, so you aren't going to have lots of money to spend on things other than your supplies, food and the rent for the studio, it's not your fault that some of your commissioba bailed" Jasper said his hand rubbing Lila's arm softly, using his ability to sooth her. Lila nods picking up her head Jasper smiles at Lila giving her a kiss on the temple, as she gives a weak smile, he reaches over to his left grabbing one of Lila's boxes, placing the small box in her lap. She tears off the paper, the cover with green and a sunset on the cover "you got me animal crossing?" Lila asks looking over at Jasper, Lila smiles at him setting the case next to her, Jasper hands her another box, this time it was a bit bigger, peeling back the paper, her eyes widening at the spines of the books facing her, Jasper smiles at her reaction, not expecting to be brought into a hug "I didn't know you was this emotional about manga doll" Jasper said laughing, as they pull apart. "Jasper it's Gintama" Lila said running her finger over the spinea.

"Well don't get too excited, you have a few more things" Jasper says grabbing the next item, as Lila slides off the box of manga, as the item is placed in Lila's lap, Aubrey comes over "what did you make honey?" Lila asked holding out her hand, Aubrey places the Lego in Lila's hand, "flower" Aubrey said pointing to the Lego, that somewhat resembled a daisy on a large bit of a 3 by 5 Lego piece. "Look at this jaz" Lila said showering Jasper, Jasper looks at Lila's hands Jasper gasps dramatically "that's so beautiful princess, can we keep it?" Jasper asked taking it from Lila's hand.

Aubrey gives a nod with a "mhm" before wobbling off back to the Legos, Jasper gets up placing the Lego daisy on the shelf above the TV. Opening the shoe box, Lila pulls out a pair of black Mary Jane shoes covered in different coloured daisy flowers. "I saw them and I knew you would love then" Jasper said as Lila Buckles them onto her feet trying them on "they are so cute" Lila said wiggling her feet, "there's one last thing" Jasper said, grabbing the last box, he gently places the box on her lap.

Lila opens the box, pulling out a book "what's this?" Lila asks, Jasper stares at Lila before gesturing to the book again, Lila scrunches her eyebrows at Jasper, she flips the cover of the book over the inside saying 'the Edwards family' she looks back up at Jasper who gives her a soft smile. Lila flips to the first page, was a picture of her, when she was first born, in her mother's arms, who had big curly brown hair, and green eyes, freckles all over her face. Next to the hospital bed was a male, who also had brown hair, with brown eyes, with a full brown beard. She continues flipping through the album, showing pictures of her first holiday, her first steps, her day at the beach, the first Halloween and Christmas. Her first day at school, another was Lila when she was around 5 years old planting seeds with her mother before the photo album suddenly stops. She slowly closes the album, covering her face with her hands as her shoulders shake.

Jasper scoots back to Lila bringing her into his chest, running a soothing hand over her back "it's okay doll, let it out" Jasper whispers, as Lila's body shook in his arms, he bites lip feeling Lila's sadness run through him like a truck, Aubrey crawls over "mommy?" Aubrey asks getting upset and worried about her mom. "She's okay honey, shall we go outside see if the cookies have gone?" Jasper asked pulling away from Lila, Jasper takes Aubrey's hand and leads her outside into the garden.

Lila's crys could be heard by Jasper but not by Aubrey "look honey, the cookies and the carrots have gone" Jasper said, taking the plate off the bench showing Aubrey the empty plate, knowing the carrots and cookies was taking back inside not long after Aubrey went to bed. As Lila calms down she rests her head back on the couch seat cushion taking deep Inhales. "Mommy?" Aubrey asks Jasper again, clearly not blind to know her mother was upset.

Jasper kneels down "she'll be okay honey, she's just upset, like you when you haven't had food" Jasper said, finding how heartbreaking it was so hear his wife cry "come on then, let's go back inside, I haven't opened my things yet" Jasper said holding Aubrey's hand in his right and the plate in his left, as they walk through the kitchen he leaves the plate by the sink. As Aubrey sees her mom she runs towards her, her little legs hindering her speed, Aubrey climbs onto Lila's legs wrapping her arms around her neck. Lila laughs lightly before huffing Aubrey back.

Jasper sits opposite his two favourite people, before migrating over to the two and wrapping his arms around them, giving them a kiss each on the head. "is it okay if I open mine doll?" Jasper whispers, Lila nods giving him a faint smile. Jasper crawls around them to his presents, "I'm sorry there's only two items" Lila said, Jasper looks over at Lila with a raised eyebrow, he peels open the first one, a black makeup bag that made noises as it moves, zipping open the bag, he examines the items, Lila had gotten him: an eyeshadow palette, blush, a pencil and liquid eyeliner, mascara, and a matching light blue Velvet scrunchie that matches Lila's. Jasper smiles up at Lila "there's makeup brushes in the bottom too" Lila said with a smile. Jasper nods his head, placing the bag aside, taking the small wrapped parcel. He peels back the paper, stopping at the sight of his initials, he looks back up at Lila who nods encouraging him.

Jasper pulls out a pair of white leather gloves from the paper, examining the condition of the gloves, running over the initials with his thumb "doll, how did you find these? I haven't seen them since Maria" Jasper asked in disbelief

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 1.9K 26
Isabella 'Bella' Swan and Mildred 'Millie' Swan are twins but not identical which Bella is grateful for because she thinks she's better than everyone...
48.3K 1.4K 15
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a hotheaded shapeshifter imprints on Bella Swan's sister. TW: LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE A/N: I do not own the twilight series or characters...
55.3K 1.1K 20
a story in which jasper helps the girl. - i do not own any of the twilight characters mentioned in this story. 210118: 25th in #jasperhale
106K 2.2K 22
Twilight to Breaking Dawn Emmett Cullen x OC