His Doll ~ Jasper Hale

By FanHwa

Two worlds collide, a girl who is like a pure white feather, a boy who's soul is "damned" but together they b... More

~Cast~
~First Day ~
~Meeting Bella~
~Eddie~
~Huh?~
authors note
~flowers~
~Hit or Miss~
~The Chase~
~Dance The Night Away pt1~
~Dance the night away pt2~
❀New moon ❀
~Happy birthday ~
~This isn't goodbye~
~ Leave me alone ~
Authors note
~lila awakes~
~Jasper moves in~
~a new home a new start~
~a new home~
~the shifters~
~the return of the Cullen's~
❁eclipse ❁
~close to graduating~
~Time to party ~
~the training begins~
~victory but at what cost?~
❁breaking dawn❁
~bestie day~
~wedding preparations~
~Here comes the bride~
~Date night ~
~bella's what?~
~ author note ~
~ questions ~
~Arguements~
~ bonding with Shifters ~
~ Pop goes the weasel ~
~we need to go~
~ Maggie and Hana~
~ what do you mean gone?~
~horray~
~ here comes the bride in pink?~
~ honeymoon ~
~ to london~
~their home~
~what do you have?~
~ the preparation~
~ Welcome home~
~ A Day Out ~
Authors note
~what did you say?~
~Missing mommy~
~Mission Accomplished~
~hands were thrown~
~stop making fun of me~
~happy birthday~
~date night~
~fathers day~
~happy birthday mommy~
~merry Christmas Aubrey~
~see you later~
~Aubrey we need to talk~
~whos this?~
~Family Reunion~
thank you
the new story

~spooky~

912 34 5
By FanHwa

Lila's outfit

The outside of the Whitlock home was covered with all different types of carved pumpkins, some angry, some look like cats,  hanging from the covering of the front door was a set of three ghosts made from styrofoam callsz covered in white fabric with painted in faces, tiny little circles in pink, for blush, and on the door sat a purple and orange flower wreath.

On the inside, on the entryway table sat a large glass bowls full of sweets, miniature packets of haribos, sticks with marshmallows on, with chocolate ghost faces wrapped in plastic, and gingerbread vampire cookies. The living room, decorated with paper bats, and small LED pumpkin lanterns. Lila walks around the house, her chains clicking against eachother, her blue mullet teased, black eyeshadow smudges on her eyes and down her cheeks like she had been crying. "Doll"Jasper called, Lila runs up the stairs, walking into their bedroom, Aubrey sat on their bed, Jasper stood in the middle of their bedroom, wearing all black, a long sleeve baggy tip, with a leather harness that clip around his waist, the straps going over his shoulders, chains around his neck, lots of rings over his hands, black cargo trousers buckles on the pockets, chains dangling from his waist to one of the pocket buckles, a pair of Steampunk goggles around his neck, Chunky black sneakers on his feet. "yes?" Lila asked.

"Could you do similar makeup for me?" Jasper asked, spinning around to Lila, "I've waited so long for this moment" Lila squeals, she goes around Jasper, Aubrey happily playing with her stuffed bear on the bed, Lila sits down on the floor with her makeup bag, Jasper sits down in front of her, Lila grabbed her makeup brush, and her eyeshadow pallet, she uses a black eyeshadow around his eyes, angling it out at the corner, focusing on the outer part of his eyes, swapping for a another brush putting grey in his crease blending it, and to deepen his eye bags, going back to the brush with the black on using it to darking the space between his brow and nose. Lila grabs her mascara unscrewing the top, the black gloop making a popping noise, she covers his eyelashes in mascara. Whilst the mascara dries Lila takes her eyeliner, she uses to sharpen the inner corner of his eyes.

Lila pulls away "oh my god, you need to wear makeup more often" Lila said packing away the makeup, Jasper turns to the mirror shocked " I like it doll" Jasper says turning back to Lila with a smile. Lila smiles back "I can get you your own makeup if you want" Lila said standing up with Jasper's help, her platforms clicking on the floor, "you're turn now honey" Lila said picking up Aubrey, Lila dances her way to Aubrey's room, "you're going to be so cute" Lila said  in a sing sing voice, Lila puts Aubrey on the squishy changing mat, Lila grabs the onesie from the drawer, the bright pink onesie, came with a hood With cheer Bears face on, the stomach was white with a rainbow on the middle, pulling down the zip of the onesie then putting it aside undressing Aubrey from her pyjamas and changing her diaper, into a fresh one, before sliding the onesie in her, zipping it up after Lila blows raspberries on to Aubrey's belly,

Aubrey sits up so Lila can place the hood onto her head, Lila steps back in awe "Jasper come look at Aubrey" Lila calls staring at the living carebear in front of her. Jasper walks in his hair tied back "she looks so cute, we will have to take pictures later" Jasper said standing next to Lila, Jasper reaches forward and brings Aubrey down onto the floor letting her stand by herself, "let's get you something to eat then we can watch some spooky films" Lila said holding Aubrey's left hand, Jasper grabbing her right, they walk slowly out of the room down the stairs Lila walking down one more step than Jasper and Aubrey.

"Do you want to eat at the table or on the couch?" Jasper asks, Lila already heading to the kitchen to make the food, Aubrey looks between the dining table to the couch, she points to the dinning table, "okay let's go then" Jasper says walking along with Aubrey, picking her up if she stumbles, stopping to strike Bimini who was sat eating her own food. Jasper sits down brining the carebear into his lap.

The frying pan sizzling as Lila added eggs to it, "I miss food so much, the smell of food drives me crazy because I can't eat it" Lila whines, as she scrambles the eggs, the toast popping up from the toaster, buttering the warm bread, placing the now cooked egg on top, placing the plate in front of Aubrey, "enjoy honey" Lila said as Aubrey immediately uses her hands to pick off the cooling egg, spooning it into her mouth, "me too me too" Lila jokes knowing the feeling of shoveling food with her hands. Jasper laughs remembering how he once caught Lila shoving takeaway pizza into her mouth and shoveling onion rings in as well. Jasper helps Aubrey eat the those by ripping it into pieces.

Once Aubrey was done eating, Lila wipes Aubrey's hands and around her mouth with a tissue, before the couple migrate to the living room, all three sitting on the couch, Aubrey sitting on Lila's right thigh and on Jasper's left thigh "she doesn't want to pick" Jasper laughs, Lila in Jasper's side, his left arm around Lila's shoulders, Lila's left arm around Aubrey. The TV playing the live action Scooby-Doo "scooby dooby doo, where are you?" Lila sings as the movie starts, Jasper looks down at Lila, as she sings the theme song. "Aubrey, we live with a mad woman" Jasper whispers to Aubrey. Lila stops singing and slowly turns her head looking up at Jasper. "You can stay down here tonight" Lila said turning back around watching the film, Jasper  puts his head back on the back of the couch.

They watch different, 90s films that they had on DVD: Space jam, hocus Pocus, the little rascals, and the land before time 2. As the day got later they heard their gate open, Jasper peaks out the curtains, seeing a group of 4 kids walking up to their door. The door bell rings, so Jasper slides Aubrey into Lila's lap. He walks out to the entry way, grabbing the bowl, he opens the door, "hello" Jasper says holding the door open with his foot, Bimini sat by the door way looking at the children. "Happy Halloween" the children squeal, "happy Halloween, you can take a hand full, and you get a marshmallow ghost, and a cookie" Jasper said leaning down to the kids, Bimini watches with her bat wings attached to her collar. "Thank you!" The one kid says with a smile "it's no problem now stay safe" Jasper told them, standing up, watching the kids leave before shutting the door, putting the bowl back. He goes back to Lila and Aubrey.

"Aubrey do you want a ghost?" Lila asked, Aubrey looks up at her with big  eyes and a wide toothy smile, Lila nods her head "doll she will never refuse food" Jasper jokes taking Aubrey so Lila can stand up. Lila picks up a marshmallow ghost from the bowl, unwrapping them, handing over the treat to the eager Aubrey.

Throughout the after noon Lila and Jasper would take turns answering the door handing out the sugary treats, till it was completely dark with the street lights on, as Aubrey was put to bed the door bell rings, causing Aubrey to wake up with a cry. "Jaz can you go have a look?" Lila asked leaving the living room, running upstairs, Jasper sighs at the fact it was almost midnight, and it disturbed his daughter's sleep. Aubrey was against Lila's chest, rocking her and shushing her.

"Hello?" Jasper asked answering the door, a group of clearly drunk teenagers on his doorsteps. "What do you want?" Jasper asked, recognising some of the people from the train, from Aubrey's birthday. "We want some sweets yeah?" One boy said stepping closer. Lila listens from upstairs, she sets down Aubrey, walking down the stairs watching them from above Jasper's head. "We don't have any" Lila speaks up as she finishes walking down the stairs. "Now leave" Lila said pushing past Jasper. Jasper stands behind Lila, his eyes sharp and evil, "aw got your little girlfriend speaking for you?" A girl teases, Lila steps forward more "if you don't leave, I don't mind splitting your head open" Lila threatens getting up into the girls face. One of the boys go to touch her so Jasper out of instinct steps out shutting the door.

"Don't you dare touch her" Jasper spoke through gritted teeth, "oh so blondie does speak" the boy teases causing the group to laugh, Jasper laughs fakely, wrapping his hands in the boys hoodie, lifting the boy off the floor. "Oi get off him" another girl says pushing forward before she could hit Jasper Lila steps out, catching the girls wrist "and don't you dare touch him, get the fuck off our property, I don't mind putting you guys in hospital" Lila said Jasper's head turns to Lila "but the fun would be over too soon" he said setting down the boy. Who shoves him once he was back on the ground, Jasper shoves him back at human strength, the boy falls down the stairs landing by the open gate.

The girl rushes forward, so Lila swings out her arm, her hand taking a handful of the girls hair yanking her back, "what did I just tell you? You ditzy bitch, unless you want to be handled by a woman, is that what you wanted?" Lila asks at the end using a baby voice. She pushes her forward so she stumbles down the stairs, falling out onto the pavement. The neighbors watching the couple, soon the sound of sirens come into the street stopping not to far from their house.

The one police officer walks past the drunk giggling teens. "What's happening here?" She asks standing a step below the couple. Jasper pulls Lila back "we were getting ready to go to bed, and these guys came up to the door, ringing the door bell, which woke up our daughter, I answered the door, they were standing there, they are clearly drunk, but they had asked for sweets, i told them we don't have any, so Lila told them to leave" Jasper explains gesturing to Lila, next to him. 

"So one of the girls teased him, saying how I was speaking for him, so I stepped out, telling her to go, but a boy went to pull me away which angered Jasper so he was holding him back from me, another girl went to hit him so I stopped her" Lila also explains leaving out how she threatened the girl. The police woman nods her head writing it down, she looks back up to the two "once I let the one go he shoved me so I shoved him back, but he ended up down there, causing another girl to charge at me but Lila stopped her, by grabbing her hair, and pushing her down the stairs" Jasper finished the officer finishing writing down the information "right I'll go speak to the neighbors then I will come back" she says before walking back down the stairs. The couple wait on their doorstep under the judging eyes of the neighborhood. "Over an empty bowl, I swear if I get arrested" Lila mumbles Jasper hearing clearly shaking his head "you won't be arrested" Jasper reassured, grabbing Lila's hands his thumbs running over her knuckles. The lady officer comes back "okay so, we'll be taking them down to the station, since they were underage drinking, they tried to assault you, and we had a call about them earlier about damaging other people's property, I don't want to see you two fighting again" the officer said waving the pen she used between them. The couple nod understanding what the officer was saying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 8.8K 28
"He was fire. Wild, untamed, and bold. She was ice. Cold, tamed, and collected. She was the Ice Queen and she only melted for him." {Book One of the...
1.4K 95 8
❝I think I may be downright and undeniably in love with you.❞ ❝That's not surprising. I'm one of a kind.❞ ──────────── After issuing an ultimatum for...
5.3K 144 14
Originally on Tumblr [Book Two] [Finished]
1.2K 104 8
Rosalie always carried the resentment of not being able to fulfill the image of the perfect family she had in her head. But the universe had set out...