The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

By Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Chapter 67

699 52 433
By Rubaloshyne

Aaryn raised his eyebrows seeing his brother in laws waiting for Thara and him in the airport. He gave a small smirk to Revant and Aashman who swallowed their saliva and grimaced.

Thara however grinned brightly. Her eyes twinkling with happiness as she hugged Aashman with Revant grabbing their luggage and escorting them to the car.

" Umm namma veetuku polama ille unge veetuku drop pananuma ?" Revant asked clearing his throat slightly.

" Alli ange thaana irruka...yenge mothele amma veetuku polam," Thara said pouting as she bat her lashes.

Aaryn chuckled and nod his head. Aashman and Revant exhaled their breath as Revant began driving. Aaryn sat silently scrolling his phone while his wife tittered happily to her brother. Thara's voice reached a squeaky volume as she gushed about the new villa Aaryn purchased for her in Poros.

Aashman's eyes widened, he turned his head around and blinked looking at the smirking Aaryn and grinning Thara. Aaryn smirked widely as he leaned against the car seat, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Vajra sonna maari veedu vangitingala ?" Aashman asked in a disbelieved voice.

Thara giggled and leaned towards Aaryn kissing his cheek sweetly before looking at her stunned brother.

" Ponnu parka vara mothe sonnaru na...Naan than yetho solraru nu vituten, Serious ah expect panle," Thara said blushing brightly.

Aaryn chuckled, placing his hands on her thighs as he looked up towards Aashman. Aashman gave a small smile and nod his head before turning back to the front.

Revant cleared his throat and switched on the radio as they continued their journey.  The man lowered the volume when Aaryn's cellphone blared.

Thara tilt her head to the side as she listened to him.

" Lawyer yethuku vara solringa?" She asked gulping as she stared into his face.

Aaryn smiled and pat her cheeks. "Don't concern yourself," he said making her pout.

Aaryn smirked and pinched her cheeks seeing the woman batting her eyelashes as she pouted harder.

" Evening lawyer varamothu unake teriyum," he whispered in her ears as he tucked her baby hair behind her ears. 

Thara blushed and nod her head while Aaryn chuckled. Aashman and Revang exchanged looks but otherwise kept quiet.

" Mams!" Vajra shouted as he dashed down the stairs and leaped into Aaryn's arm's while Alli and Anitha ran and hugged Thara. Thara chuckled and kissed the girls before standing up. Anirudh smiled widely and hooked his arms with Thara and dragged her inside the house leaving Vajra with Aaryn.

Saritha rolled her eyes and gave Anirudh a stern look before walking towards Aaryn and smiled widely. The man gave a charming smile as he side hugged Saritha and Lakshmi before they walked inside with Lakshmi ordering Revant and Aashman to bring their luggage.

Aaryn smiled widely as he hugged Ravi Raghavendra before siting down next to man while Pallavi smiled as she brought out the drinks.

" Appe inimel adikadi Poros than polaya ?" Pallavi grinned as she winked at Thara who nod her head.

" Yes Alli ode school leave mothu marupidiyum porum," Thara said grinning widely.

Aaryn raised his eyebrows as he sipped his drink. " Yaaru kude ?" He asked with a teasing smile while Thara spluttered and wagged her index finger at the man.

" Yen kude Mams! " Vajra grinned widely as he sat next to Anirudh, who whacked the boy's head. Vajra whined and pouted at Thara who chuckled and pat his shoulders assuring him that he is definitely welcomed.

" So Mams unmaile athu akka veeda ?" Vajra asked.

Anirudh and Ravi looked at Aaryn who smirked and nod. "Veedu vanthu Sithara Ravichander Das peyar le irruke...Athu unge akka thana ?" He asked winking at Vajra who whooped as he jumped up.

Anirudh's eyes widened slightly. He cleared his throat. " Sithara Ravichander Das ?" He asked in a nonchalant tone eying his son in law who grimaced.

" She don't want to cut the Ravichander out," he said making Anirudh give a stink eye to Aaryn before kissing Thara's forehead and hugged her tightly, praising her.

Aaryn smirked and shook his head while Ravi Raghavendra chuckled and leaned towards the man. " Avala ille ningala ?" He asked Aaryn who blinked and swallowed his saliva.

Ravi Raghavendra chuckled and pat his shoulders while Aaryn's face flushed a little.

" Pothum da Ani...avala aprom konju...Ma Thara...flight le tired ah irrukom, née and Aaryn mele poi kulichitu rest pannunge." Lakshmi said, patting Thara's head gently.

Anirudh's eyes widened. " Yethu onna kulikanuma! " He spluttered.

Aaryn coughed slightly while Thara's face turned bright red. Lakshmi smacked her own forehead while Saritha glowered at her husband.

Aaryn then stood up and gave a wide smirk to Anirudh who furrowed his eyebrows.

" Nalla idea...Yethuku electricity waste pananum. Thara vadi," Aaryn said holding her wrist as he dragged her upstairs leaving a petrified Anirudh behind.

Lakshmi narrowed her eyes when Anirudh tried to go upstairs. " Née yenga da pore! Chumma irrukaravanukum idea kuduthu!" Lakshmi hissed and walked away.

" Nalla velai kolanthainga ille ! Yenge ipidi panringe," Saritha chided and walked away to the kitchen with Pallavi who was shaking in amusement.

" Paa panathu avan yene yesuranga!" Anirudh complained to Ravi who rolled his eyes.

" Ani...Aaryn onnum Yantra ille née panrathuku lam chumma irrukartuku...the girls are married da...konjam purinjiko," Ravi said.

Anirudh sighed and slumped down next to Ravi who pat his shoulders. Ravi raised his eyebrows seeing Thara walking down wearing her faded nightie.

" Yenama kille vante?" He asked while Anirudh perked up.

" Avaru toonga mothu water bottle vechikuvaru parkatule athan yedutu polam nu vante," Thara said.

" Avan yenge ? Vanthu yeduka matana ?" Anirudh grumbled.

Thara sighed and shook her head with a small smile. " Avaru kulikiraru pa...naa than sikirama kulichiruven le  athan vanthu yedutu poren," she said.

Anirudh smiled widely and nod his head while Ravi rubbed his eyes.

" Ippe santoshama ?" Ravi asked eying the gleeful Anirudh who nod his head.

Thara and Aaryn ended up staying up until tea time in the Anirudh household. They showed the family the photos taken on the ferry and fee sight seeing placed they went. Saritha and Lakshmi smiled widely seeing the pictures of the house while Anirudh grumbled and complained that they were too close in public as he flipped through certain photos.

Thara chuckled and shook her head amusedly. The girl then began passing the souvenirs around. Vajra grinned widely and hugged Aaryn while Anitha kissed his cheek sweetly. Thara pouted and told them that she was the one who shopped for the gifts. Pallavi smiled widely and hugged Thara tightly as she received a special Mrs Katerina's marmalade only for her.

Anirudh's eyes brightened seeing the cap Thara hand to him. Aaryn smirked eying his father in law and once Anirudh finished gushing about it, he cheekily remarked that it was him who helped Thara choose that particular gift.

Thara also passed a gift box to her mother asking her to give it to Mihira. Saritha smiled widely and kissed Thara's cheek assuring her that she will pass the gift.

" Alli ki!" Vajra asked furrowing his eyebrows while the girl gave a sweet smile.

Aaryn chuckled and mussed Vajra's hair. " Avaluku illatha, vetuku poi avaloda kudupom appe thana ava room le veka mudiyum," Thara said chuckling slightly.

" OK appa nanga aprom vanthu unake yenna vangirukanga nu parkurom Alli," Anitha said with a wide smile while Vajra nod his head. Alli giggled and hugged Aaryn shyly.

The family of three then left Anirudh's house after a round of samosas and coffee and off course with Aaryn teasing Vajra with Dimetria.

" Tho ivaru paiyana ache...aprom yepidi irrupan," Saritha muttered.

Aaryn chuckled while Thara giggled. Vajra pouted and gave his mother a charming smile with Anirudh waggling his eyebrows.

************************************
Aaryn smiled widely as he walked down the stairs. He raised his eyebrows seeing Nadiya sitting on the dining room with Mrs Achuta, his father, brother and his grandmother.

Thara smiled softly as she walked out of the kitchen with Alli. Aaryn nudged  his head to the empty chair next to him. The maids then began serving the family. Akilandeshwari smiled widely as she conversed with Aaryn about their honeymoon.

" Kishan thaan actually honeymoon ke poganum...yen pa innum oru month kaliachi rendu peyarum onna poirukalam le," Mrs Achuta said, giving a dirty look at Thara who throughly ignored the woman as she served her husband.

" Yen kaasule naa poren ma," Aaryn said giving the woman a challenging look.

" Athuku ille ippe thaan avan kalayanam panna, athukule ninge poringe..." Mrs Achuta said.

" Ma...chumma irruka matinga...Athulam onnu ille Anna," Kishan said giving a small smile.

Aaryn smirk and nod his head and the family quietly ate the dinner.

" Sir...Kate madam is here," one of the maid hurried forward.

Aaryn nod and immediately stopped eating before standing up and washing his hands and left abruptly.

Mrs Achuta's eyes widened before she turned towards Thara.

" Unne parkarutuku kude ivalo aruvama ponathu ille...moonu nallu Kate ah parkala athuku ipidiya?" Mrs Achuta said with a nasty smile.

Akilandeshwari glowered at the woman. " Yellarum yen paiyan maari nenaikatha...avan than mele itruka ariva use panathe kille irukarathu use panna athukaga Aaryn um apidi ille," Akilandeshwari hissed.

" Aprom yen apidi poraru," Nadiya mumbled.

Kishan furrowed his eyebrows as he turned to his wife and glared at her. Thara knit her eyebrows together while Mrs Achuta nod earnestly. Akilandeshwari exhaled her breath audibly, showing Nadiya her index finger in warning.

" Nadiya...Un purushana parkara velaiya mattum pannu...Yen purushana naa partukuren," Thara said  looking at Nadiya squarely.

Mr Achuta exhaled his breath and looked at Kishan. Kishan exhaled his breath and turned towards Nadiya asking her to apologise to Thara.

" Kishan...no need. Mariyathai thana varanum and Nadiya...I don't know what the hell is going on your mind but I agree wholeheartedly and married Aaryn. Naveen eh née inge veetuku kutitu varayo ille un bedroom kutitu poraiya athu un ishatam but don't drag me into your nonsense!" Thara said, standing up before grabbing her plate and Aaryn's plate and walked away.

Alli took her plate and walked away with Thara while Akilandeshwari shook her head.

" Poda deyh! Unge appan maariye urupidi illathe onne kutitu vanturuke," Akilandeshwari said before getting up and walking away.

A maid hurried towards the dining table and asked the occupants to come to the hall immediately. Mr Achuta raised his eyebrows and nod his head before standing up and walking with his family behind him.

Thara nod her head and ushered Alli to go upstairs while she went to Akilandeshwari's room and informed the old lady. When they walked into the hall, Thara's eyes widened seeing a man sitting next to Kate while Aaryn sat on the recliner and his other family members sat on the couch. Kishan stood up when Akilandeshwari walked and sat on the couch while Aaryn pulled Thara and made her sit on the hand of the recliner.

" This is Mr Suresh, the lawyer," he said. Thara's eyes widened and she nod her head, giving a polite smile to the man.

Aaryn nod the man and gestured towards his father and Kishan. The lawyer nod and passed the paper to Mr Achuta who began reading the paper. The man's eyes widened while Kishan gulped and looked at the impassive Aaryn.

" yenna...yenna achu ?" Mrs Achuta asked in a worried tone, staring at her husband.

" Kishan ke kalyanam achu le ma...so remember the 5 % share from appa?" Aaryn asked with a wide smile.

He halt his hands and stopped the woman from speaking.

" So rendu option...Actually first I wanted to give Kishan a deserving job in the company but avan wife ke vanthu avangaluku oru veedu so that she can invite her guests and you know nobody can say anything. She is young and her wish is legit so I have decided to use the 5% share from appa and liquidised it. Athule Kishan ke oru thani veedu so that his wife can call whoever she wants...Kishan um vere work tedikulam," Aaryn said.

Nadiya's eyes widened as she covered her hands on her mouth. Mrs Achuta's eyes bulged as she gasped. Akilandeshwari nod her head thoughtfully.

" Aaryn ! Née thana yelarum onna irrukalam nu sonne!" The woman shrieked.

" Sonne but list le Kishan ode wife naa serkalaye...This is my house ma...yenne matikatha oruthan yen veedu uluku vanthu...yen sofa le ukanthu...yen veedu couple yennode coffee kudikalama !? She brought him inside that too on the first day she entered the house! Did you say anything !" Aaryn growled.

Nadiya gulped and looked at Kishan who narrowed his eyes at his bride.

" Ithu naa agree panna maten! Kishan deserve his shares in the company and he deserves the position!" Mrs Acutha said in a hysterical tone.

Thara bite her lips as she looked worriedly at Aaryn. Aaryn smirked and turned towards the laywer, jerking his head towards the woman. The lawyer nod and cleared his throat.

" Aaryn Sir holds the hidden shares and he makes the last decision...Chandni madam will support him and Akilandeshwari madam ?" The lawyer asked looking at Akilandeshwari who snorted.

" Kandipa Aaryn ke than," the woman said in a imperious tone.

" Balance is Mr Acutha and the small share right ? That small shares and beneficiary companies of Aaryn Sir. Mr Menon has sold his shares to Aaryn sir's sub companies. " the lawyer said.

Aaryn cleared his throat. " Kishan...its your choice...are you going to accept this deal or listen to Option 2 ?" He asked.

Kishan swallowed his saliva and asked if he can hear Option 2. Aaryn smirked and nod his head.

" You will be given a post...something that suits your qualification and you rise up among your rank using your own capability! You will be also given a company house to reside with your wife but that's the thing...athu un veedu and un pondati veedu ille...Mine...Will that be OK? Off course...you can take a loan and buy yourself a house after you have worked for at least a year in the company," Aaryn said, crossing his arms on his chest.

Kishan exhaled his breath and nod his head stating that he will take Option 2. Aaryn smiled and turned towards Kate. Kate nod her head and took out certain forms and told Kishan to sign them.

" Kishan poitana aprom nangalum poiruven Aaryn! Un pondati ipidi mayaki vechita unne!" Mrs Acutha cried.

Thara purse her lips and shook her head. She looked at Mr Acutha who swallowed his saliva.

" Sudha...I am not going anywhere," Mr Achuta said looking at his wife.

Mrs Achuta's eyes widened. " Yenna solringa ninge!" She hissed.

" Yen wife, son...daugther in law...grand daugther yellam inge than irrukanga...so I am not going anywhere," the man said.

" Mama! Kishan and naanu ! Kishan unge son illaya! Attai unge wife illaya!" Nadiya asked with tears dropping down her cheek.

" My legal married wife is here...upstairs bedridden...I am not leaving this house unless Aaryn push me out of the house," Mr Achuta said and stood up.

" Sudha...née porathuna poiko," he said and walked away.

Akilandeshwari chuckled as she stood up. " Thara ma...inthe Patti kaga kesari sei...iniki thaan yen paiyan oru naalla varthai solirkan," Akilandeshwari said and ushered Thara into the kitchen.

Kishan's eyes widened as he saw the position and salary. He looked up at Aaryn who gave a wide smile.

" Your my brother Kishan. Unne naa apidiye vitramaten. Good luck and all the best," Aaryn said.

Kishan swallowed his saliva and hugged Aaryn tightly. Aaryn turned around and shook the lawyers hands before gesturing to Kishan who escorted them away while Aaryn walked into the kitchen and sat down next to his grandmother watching his wife chiding them both as she made the kesari.

" Unge rendu perum kum konjam kude manasatchi ille! Inthe maari nerathule kesari venum nu solringa," Thara muttered.

" Nalla naal thana! Kishan ke velai kedaichiruchu...Yen paiya yentho konjam tiruntirukan," Akilandeshwari said while Aaryn snort.

Thara shook her head as she placed the kesari into three bowls. She handed the two bowls towards the Patti and Grandson.

" Irunthalum...ipidiya...athukum Mrs Achuta yen mele than palli poduvanga," Thara muttered.

" Ava kadakura...eh aprom Mrs Achuta nu solli sutitu irrukathe...ketaile...Yen marumagal thaan avanode legal wife," Akilandeshwari said with a proud smile.

" Patti, ithune varusham avanga thaan wife range le irunthanga...Seri yetho...naa ithe poi Alli kitte kudutu varen," Thara said.

Aaryn smirked and carried his bowl, waving goodbye to Akilandeshwari as he followed his wife. Aaryn and Alli took turns feeding Thara the kesari as they ate together. The couple than wished goodnight to Alli and tucked her on the bed before walking to their room.

" Yenge...ithu right ah ?" Thara asked placing her head on his chest.

Aaryn sighed and hummed. He placed his hands on Thara's back, gently caressing her. " Correct...vanthe first day ve she tried her nonsense...I don't trust her with you...unne yen munuke oru bad impression create panna try kude panuva and we don't know how we will react in that situation...so better be safe," Aaryn said kissing her forehead.

Thara swallowed her saliva and nuzzled his throat as the couple drifted to bed.

************************************
Hey guys back with a new update. I think some of you guys already guessed a few things already 😉😄

Target: 20 votes please

Update:Soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 4.7K 30
A handsome man near 27s was Sitting on a chair helding a photo " Tumhari to shadi hogayi hogi, Mujhe maaf kardo main apni zimmedari puri nehi kaar pa...
61.4K 5.5K 55
It's a love triangle kind of story , it's totally based on my imagination , hero: Anirudh roy chowdhury , and sumedh roy chowdhury , heroin: Bondita...
183K 10K 55
[ COMPLETED ] The story is about the bond between Bondita and Anirudh....the bond which is unbreakable....the bond which is the true example of love...
32K 1.1K 49
Malarvizhi is a stage head who works behind the scenes during concerts...she is a simple but determined, independent, and spirited young woman. Born...