Dimensional Hearts

By Soejammy

A camera turns on as Soejammy's face was up close to the camera lens. Soejammy: Is this thing on? How the f**... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Introduction Sequence
Chapter 1: Strangeness in the night and the beginning of an adventure.
New book cover!!
Chapter 3: The wonders of Wonderland and a Friend in need.
Chapter 4: Rewinding time in the Azad
Chapter 5: Of the Jungle, we shall blaze!
Chapter 6: Soaring through the skies. Legends of Icarus.
Chapter 7: The flirty goat and the fantasy battle
Chapter 8: Waning trust in Traverse Town
Chapter 9: The Plot Twisters reunited and along with their chaos
Chapter 10: Emotions rising in a bizarre town - Part 1
Chapter 10: Emotions rising in a bizarre town - Part 2
Chapter 11: Belly of the Beast. The Duck Supremecy Happens.
Chapter 12: Under the sea, under a lot of trouble.
Chapter 13: Journey to another plain. Friendship bound in chains. Part - 1
Chapter 13: Journey to another plain. Friendship bound in chains. Part - 2
Chapter 13: Journey to another plain. Friendship bound in chains. Part - 3
Chapter 13: Journey to another plain. Friendship bound in chains. Part - 4
Chapter 14: Rest and Reprieve

Chapter 2: Awakening within Traverse Town.

284 8 57
By Soejammy

Soejammy's point of view

World: Traverse Town

Location: 2nd District

Time: Night

I lie on the ground as I felt my head spinning. Waking up slowly in being disoriented after being passed out. I groan softly as I lean against the wall, but fall to my hands and knees.

Soejammy: Augh... My head... I swear... These headaches of mine... They're such a pain...

I began trying to get my surroundings in check as I seemed to be in an alley. I looked behind me to see that I was on the pathway that led to the 3rd District.

Soejammy: If Sora's going to wake up soon... He'll probably be in the 1st District, wonder where he is and then come towards the 2nd District. But...

I soon looked around for Kitty as I became increasingly worried.

Soejammy: I hope that she's safe. Should I check the 3rd District for her location? Or the Alleyway...

I began to try and think as I didn't know what to decide. But knowing I had to find Kitty was my top priority.

Soejammy: Alleyway it is. Let's just hope she's there and not wandering around anywhere...

I began to walk down the alley as I turned the corner to approach the main area of the 2nd District. I looked around to see the Hotel, the Gizmo Shop and the way to the Dalmations' House. I looked around as I remembered something that Kitty had told me before. Kitty had told me that she loves 101 Dalmatians. If she loves the dogs, she may be nearer than I thought.

Soejammy: I hope she's nearby... Or else I'll have to be looking all over for her...

I began to make my way over to where the Dalmatians were as I turned right when nearing the Gizmo Shop. Walking down another alley, I came to one of the two doors that leads to the Dalmatians and even the Alleyway. I walked up to the doors as I took a breath.

Soejammy: If Kitty's here, that's great. No Heartless enters a safe environment zone such as this. So she will be safe. Right?

As I thought about it, I even thought about what happened at the Destiny Islands. I found it weird how Zapper Zaku was there along with those Zako minions. They were from the show SD (Superior Defender) Gundam Force. How were they here? WHY are they here? But importantly, what were we in for if there was slight difficulty for us during the beginning?

Soejammy: One way or another... I have to keep Kitty safe. I don't know why, but I feel like I HAVE to keep her safe...

I opened the doors as I entered the home of the Dalmations.

Location: Dalmatians' House

When I walked inside, I found it to be empty in the first room as I could find Pongo and Perdita as they looked at me.

Soejammy: You must be Pongo and Perdita.

They tilt their head in how I knew who they were. I held up a hand and just shook my head.

Soejammy: I heard there were Dalmatians' here and heard some people talk about this place. But, this place seems big for just two...

Both Pongo and Perdita hung their heads down and looked at a small picture with many dalmatian pups. I got closer to have a look.

Soejammy: You have kids...?

They didn't answer as I could hear whimpering from them. It felt sad when I actually met them vs meeting them while controlling Sora. So I pet Pongo's head and speak to them.

Soejammy: Pongo, Perdita. I'll help find your kids. I promise.

They looked up at me in surprise as they soon got up and began to jump up to me and lick my face in showing gratitude.

Soejammy: Ah! Hahahaha. That tickles!

Both of them soon got down from me as I gave a smile they could trust.

Soejammy: No matter what, you'll get your children back. No matter what the cost it is.

They pant softly and bark in knowing what I was telling them as it seemed to be an acceptable answer for them. I waved to them before continuing my way through the building until I got to the Alleyway door and sighed.

Soejammy: So Kitty didn't enter here before me... That means she's somewhere in Traverse Town... Crap...

I open the door as I begin to head out of the house and to the Alleyway.

Location: Alleyway

Getting to the Alleyway, I begin to jog to the end of the passageway leading to the Dalmatians' House. I currently stood in front of a waterway that led somewhere deeper past some iron bars, and down to my left were various balconies that connected to the Hotel's rooms.

Soejammy: Kitty... Where are you...?

I kept trying to stay calm in having to look for Kitty, but it was getting hard when I couldn't find her. I began to jog down the Alleyway as to look around for her.

Soejammy: Kitty? Kitty?? Where are you?

I kept jogging, until the Heartless began to pop up. The enemies being four Shadow Heartless. Heartless that could sink into the ground and move around in an invincible state. Only when they surface could they be hit. I summoned my Oblivion Keyblade as I got into my usual fighting stance of one handed weapons.

Soejammy: No...! Not right now...! Of all times, why are Heartless appearing when I needed time to find Kitty...!?

I heard movement as I looked behind me to see one of the four Shadows jumped towards me. I turned to slash at it to destroy it quickly and then twist my body to launch myself to do a flip. Slamming my weapon over the Heartless' head. I looked at the remaining two as they seemed to back off away from me.

Soejammy: Scared of what happened to your little friends...? I'm going to say this right now...

I glared at the two as I felt a surge of something course through me for a moment.

Soejammy: Stay out of my way, or I'll end you.

The two Shadows soon sunk into the ground and disappeared as I was about to put my Keyblade away. But I found myself in a daze as I felt a spike of pain course through my head as I had to lean against the wall.

Soejammy: Ngh...! Wh-What was that...? That...was no headache...

I tried to think about it more, but soon shook my head in having to focus on trying to find Kitty.

Soejammy: If Sora finds Kitty first, he'll be able to protect her. Still, I should keep looking still... Who knows what may happen...

???: Continue like that, and the Heartless will get you sooner or later.

Hearing a voice, I jumped away from the sound as I turned around to look at whoever talked to me. I didn't flinch when having to see who it was as I wasn't too surprised to see a new change in this part of the game too. Considering there were many things wrong so far in the last world. Who I was facing was Squall, or Leon as he likes to be called in this game. Leon was wearing a black jacket, pants, gloves and shoes. He wore a white undershirt with a necklace around his neck. Belts could be seen around his waist and three were on his left arm. Leon had white skin along with long brown hair, blue eyes and a distinctive scar across the front of his face.

Soejammy: Stay out of my way. I don't want any trouble. I'm just trying to find a friend.

Leon: Sorry. I can't have you wandering around, not especially since you wield the Keyblade.

I quickly summoned my Keyblade into my left hand and pointed towards Leon and gave a glare.

Soejammy: Don't come any closer. I'm not going anywhere with you until I find someone. So otherwise, I would suggest you go back to your little hotel room, and stay there until I find my friend.

Leon seemed to glare at me at what I said as he began to brandish his Gunblade, as it looked to be a gun and a sword mix. The gun being that of a revolver, but with a blade of a sword. The grip of the weapon was that of a gun as the weapon was at a slight angle with a chain hanging down below it.

Leon: How did you know I was there?!

Soejammy: Buddy... You have no idea who you are messing with, and let me say?

I got into a stance to prepare myself for battle. Knowing Leon from playing this game many times, he would go easy against Sora since he was a kid. But having to face me AND mention about the Hotel he planned to carry my ass off to, I may have forced him to try harder.

Soejammy: I'm not as easy as you think I'm going to be.

Leon gave a yell as he began to run towards me. Leon jumped up into the air as he raised his Gunblade to swing down towards me. I raised Oblivion up and used both hands to guard against him. Leon lands as we both push back against each other. Our weapons were giving off a spark as they grind against one another. Both Leon and I seemed to be on even ground in strength and stamina as we both backed away from each other to begin walking in a circle. Keeping each other in our sights as to be ready for one another. I took careful measure to not lose my footing as the stance was crucial in a fight.

Leon: Your form is quite good...

Soejammy: I can say the same for you...

As both of us took another step, we both read one another and began to swing our blades in exchanging attacks and defending. We both tried to push on each other, but we ended up switching sides due to our blades sliding off one another. When locking eyes again, we continued to hold our ground as we walked in a circle again.

Leon: Not bad...

Soejammy: Thanks...

Leon: If I were to step over here...

I followed Leon's movements as he swung to the lower right of where I was facing as I blocked it and then followed by blocking an overhead diagonal slash from the left.

Leon: Good reception... How about...

Leon switched the pathing as he began to circle the other way and swung from my left side and had to block it. He uses the force of our impacted weapons as he spun around to deliver a powerful swing as I was able to block it. However, I was sent sliding backwards and had to regain my footing.

Soejammy: Ngh...

Leon: Nice reflexes.

Soejammy: Are we done sizing each other up? Or are we going to keep going like this??

Having found some mutual ground in how this fight was going, things had to be stepped up if one of us was going to be the victor. Getting ready to heat things up, Leon began to approach me fast as he raised his blade to swing down as I swung from below to block the incoming blade. We began to swing left and right on each other's side to meet head to head on who could be faster in landing a slash damage. When locking blades again, we proceeded to bring each other's weapon up, around and back down while keeping our eyes locked on each other.

Leon: Guess you were holding back too.

Soejammy: I never show what I can do until it is needed.

Leon jumped back to prepare his blade and began to charge towards me as he planned to thrust towards me. I prepared myself as I used my Keyblade to block the Gunblade to the side and get it stuck to the wall. Leon tries to pull on his weapon, but finds it stuck due to how I kept his weapon in place. With both of us having to keep one hand on our weapons to defend with, we soon entered an encounter of having to use our single fists to block or deliver damage.

Leon: Who are you?!

Soejammy: Someone who wants to be left alone!

Leon tried to throw a right hook as I ducked under it. Soon delivering a blow with an uppercut. I soon delivered a side kick to his leg as he dropped down to one knee. I wanted to throw a punch to his head in hopes of knocking him out, but I soon was met with a block and a kick to my gut. Forcing me to back up and release the hold I had on his weapon. Once Leon was able to get his Gunblade to be wielded again, he glared at me in seeing how skilled I was.

Leon: I'm going to have to end this fast... Thought you would be easy, but turns out you're capable of defending yourself.

Soejammy: I learn quickly what I wield. Not to mention having practiced.

I could soon feel a growing tension as Leon got more serious. He began to close in on my location as he began to swing faster and harder. Causing me to back away, block and dodge most of the attacks.

Leon: Give up. You have no chance of winning.

Soejammy: Ngh...! Yes, it may look like it. But you are quite good for such a swordsman such as yourself!

I began to smile when I said that as I knew the time for playing around was over. Leon caught onto this and kept on to his approach in forcing me backwards.

Leon: So why are you smiling?

Soejammy: Because I know something you do not know.

Leon: And what is that?

Soejammy: I am not left-handed.

In saying that, I quickly switched my Keyblade to be wielded into my right hand as I gave more force to push against Leon's Gunblade. The resistance I gave when wielding it in my right hand seemed to throw Leon off due to the sudden change of my stance. I began to move closer towards Leon as he was forced to move backwards from me. I kept sending attacks left and right as Leon was trying to keep up with my attacks.

Leon: How is this-?!

Soejammy: Like I just said, I am not left-handed. Even though I wielded my sword with my left, it was a front to hide what I can do when a weapon is in my right hand.

Leon: Y-You son of a-!

I pushed Leon's Gunblade up as I delivered a spin kick to his stomach. The force of my kick causes Leon to take a few steps back as he holds his gut.

Leon: Guh...!

Soejammy: Enough with this. Stay out of my way. Or this won't be pretty.

I began to walk away from Leon as my back was towards him. I began to hear him growl as he seemed angered at how I had gotten the best over him.

Leon: No... You won't leave... Get. Back. Here!

I looked back to see Leon had charged up a fireball blast as I tried to counter it. But in my course of trying to send it back towards him, I end up receiving an attack that knocks the wind out of me. I looked to see that Leon had charged in behind his fireball and slammed the side of his blade into me and sent me flying into a wall.

Soejammy: GAH!!!

I soon fell from the wall as I landed on my knees. My Keyblade disappeared as I looked at Leon who was approaching me. My head was spinning from the impact I was dealt with as I wasn't expecting something like this to occur.

Leon: Sorry. But you're more important than you know.

Soejammy: N-No... K-Kitty... G-Got to find... Kitty...

Before I could say anything else, Leon knocked me out with a hard hit to my head as I lie on the ground out cold.

Kitty's point of view

Location: First District

I always thought that getting a headache can be really bad. But feeling like the entire world is spinning after being sucked into some sort of dark ball of lightning feels even worse. Opening my eyes felt like a struggle, but I managed to do it and take a quick glance around to see where the place is. Wherever we ended up, it sure wasn't the island. One good thing at least is that I wasn't alone as Sora was here too. The bad thing is...Jammy doesn't seem to be with us...I really hope that wherever he is, he's safe and we can find him soon. Before going to look around the area and going to find Jammy, waking up Sora was the main priority. Just when I was about to wake him, a dog which looked truly similar to Pluto came walking into the alley before licking Sora's cheek. What a wake up call that would be.

Sora: What a dream...

At his statement, Pluto jumped onto Sora's chest before sitting back on the ground. This really did seem to wake up Sora as he jumped up in shock before realising the truth of this situation.

Sora: This isn't a dream!

Standing up slowly, he holds out a hand to help me up. Smiling gratefully, I take his hand to get up before looking around better at the alley along with Sora before asking the question anyone would ask in a situation like this.

Kitty: Where....are we?

Sora: Oh boy...

After looking around, Sora bends down to look at Pluto to talk with him.

Sora: Do you know where we are?

Instead of answering with words, Pluto seemed to get excited about something and ran out of the alley. Only problem being that the two of us were left behind with still not a single clue of where we are.

Sora: Hey...

Kitty: It seems if we want to find out where we are, we'll have to do a bit of exploring. And hopefully find Jammy along the way too...

Sora: Hopefully find Riku and Kairi too and make sure that they are safe...

And so, with a new place to explore and a mission in our hearts to find the people close to us, we set off out of the alley and into a new adventure. And our new adventure started off with an unexpected surprise.

Sora: This is totally weird...

Kitty: This is really happening...? We really are...

Sora: We're in another world!

With a mixture of both nerves and excitement, or as Jammy once said feeling nervecited, we set of to explore the new world we landed in. Passing by a shop, we looked to see that we were in front of an "Accessory Shop." Wondering what this building has, we wonder inside.

Location: Accessory Shop

Entering the building, we saw there were places to sit inside, a fireplace, assortments of jewelry and a man who was running the counter. The man we saw looked to be an adult. He looked slightly strong as he wore a white t-shirt. He had a necklace that was around his neck with an orange waistband that was near his rib cage connected to his blue pants. On his feet, he wore grey socks and black shoes. On his head, he wore goggles just above his eyes to put on, blond short hair, a toothpick in his mouth and had blue eyes.

???: Hey there, how can I... Aw, it's only a kid and a girl with him.

Sora: I'm not a kid! And the name's Sora!

Kitty: And my name is Kitty.

???: Okay, okay, let's simmer down. So why the long face on you both? You lost or somethin'?

Sora: No! Well, maybe.

Kitty: Where are we?

???: Huh? We're at Traverse town.

Sora: Traverse town... So, gramps, is this really another world?

Cid: Don't call me gramps! The name's Cid! Anyway... Not sure what you're talkin' about, but this sure ain't your island.

Sora: Hmm... Guess I'd better start looking for Riku and Kairi.

Kitty: I'd better keep looking for Jammy too.

Cid: Well, good luck with whatever it is you're doing. If you ever run into trouble, you come to me. I'll look out for you.

Kitty: Thank you so much Cid!

After talking with Cid, we decided to look around the shop as a bright crystal caught my eye. I went up to the display case and read what was on it.

Kitty: "-Attention customers!- You can synthesize items like this one on our second floor, kupo!"

Sora came up next to me and looked at the crystal and was amazed by how it looked.

Sora: Wow, a crystal!

Kitty: Maybe we can see if Jammy came by?

Once finding a new location to look for Jammy, Sora and I leave the shop heading back outside to continue our search.

Location: First District

Once back outside, we went around the building and went up to the door leading to the second floor of the Accessory Shop. But we couldn't get in as it seemed to be locked and someone was standing in front of the door. Well, I'm not sure if it is a person, but they looked cute as they had white fur, a pair of small purple wings, a big round nose and a tiny ball-like thing that bobbed up and down softly.

???: This is the item workshop, kupo. We're researching item synthesis and super-weapon forging!

Sora: Really??

Kitty: Now I'm really interested in what's inside. Uh, we didn't catch your name?

Moogle: My race is Moogles, kupo. So just call us Moogles.

After looking around the town for some time, we took a break and talked with one of the townsfolk who gave us some useful information.

Townsfolk: That door leads to the Second District. Beyond that lies the Third District.

Looking at the door the man talked about, Sora and I looked at each other before nodding and heading to the doors.

Sora: There's gotta be more to see around here...

With this comment, we opened the and headed through to explore the second district.

Location: Second District

The sight that greeted us when we headed through the doors was breathtaking with how beautiful the world looked the more Sora and I explored. But what would happen next is something I wished I could erase from my memories. A man was running looking panicked before he fell. Eyes wide, Sora and I saw a heart leaving his chest and heading into a ball of darkness creating a Heartless! But this one seemed different, looking more like a soldier then the others before.

The Heartless didn't stick around for long though, disappearing in a ball of darkness. Though when we ran over to where it disappeared, who would appear, but more Heartless!

Kitty: Not these things again!

Sora: It's those creatures from the island!

It was scary how they just appeared to come from the shadows, but we knew if we ran then they would just chase us. But it was risky to fight them too since only Sora has a Keyblade. So we did the best we could in a situation like this, we ran and fought at the same time. When the Heartless were too close for comfort, Sora would fight and defeat some of them and I would help by giving him a warning when a Heartless was about to attack him. It was not easy, but somehow those creatures were defeated and we were chased to a hotel where we would hopefully be safe. Not wanting to risk any more Heartless attacking, we quickly headed inside and a sigh of relief between our pants was released.

Sora: Haaaaa... That...was close...

Kitty: Too close...! What just happened...?! What happened to that man earlier...?! H-He just...disappeared!!

Sora: I don't know...! But what came from his chest... Looked something like a heart...

I shuddered at the thought of hearing that as I began to cry. I didn't know what was going on or what was happening, but I felt alone with how powerless I felt. Jammy wasn't here with Sora or myself and Jammy knew more of what this game was. I felt a hand on my shoulder as I looked towards Sora as he gave a worried look at me.

Sora: Kitty... Don't cry... If you got here with me, maybe our other friends made it here too... Maybe even Jammy.

Upon hearing Sora's words, I began to try and calm down and recompose myself. Trying to find reason to continue as Jammy would be wanting to keep me safe and be doing all he can to calm me down. Once I had calmed down, I took some deep breaths and wanted to keep going.

Kitty: Okay... Okay... I'm feeling better now.

Sora: You sure...?

Kitty: I am.

I looked around and could see that there were doors that seemed to lead to many rooms. Since this was a hotel, that would mean places to sleep.

Kitty: Let's see if we can get into one of these rooms. Maybe... Jammy is in here?

Sora: Maybe.

As we began to check each door, trying to see if Jammy was inside one of the rooms. Since the building was small however, it didn't take Sora and I long to get to the other end of the hall. We couldn't get into any of the rooms nor could we find anyone inside of them.

Kitty: There's...no one here...

Sora: So... Should we expect if...

I didn't want to think about if Jammy wasn't here in this world with us.

Kitty: No, we shouldn't expect for Jammy or your friends not to be here in this world...we'll just have to look somewhere else for them.

Sora: I mean... We're going to have to go back out there... Where those things from the island were...

I looked at the door that led back to outside as I shivered in having to encounter more of them. I took a deep breath as I wanted to just stay here, but Jammy is doing all he can to search for Sora and I. That meant fighting the Heartless on his own or whatever happened on the island with those robots. I began to try and find my courage and braced myself for what would be out there.

Kitty: Sora... Let's go. We need to look for Jammy and your friends.

Sora: Okay. I'll do what I can to help.

In agreement with each other, we began to head out of the Hotel and back to the Second District.

Location: Second District

Sora and I poked our heads out as we exited the building. We kept an eye out for any danger that could appear at any moment.

Kitty: Be ready Sora... They could appear from anywhere...

Sora: I got it.

Sora brings out the Keyblade as he holds a stance to be ready when we get attacked. We began to head slowly to a building towards our left by going up a couple of stairs. Upon reaching the top of the stairs, I began to see Heartless appear as they jumped towards me. Sora quickly reacted by getting in front to swing at both Heartless in the air to stop them from attacking. Sora got hit a couple of times, but it was nothing for him. Knowing Sora and Riku trained with each other, it seemed Sora knew how to take pain. Once Sora was done taking care of the enemies, I looked at him still worried.

Kitty: You okay...?

Sora: Yeah. I'm okay. Someone has to be here to protect you.

Sora smiled as I smiled softly back at him. Being happy that I could trust Sora to have my back if I get into any trouble.

Kitty: Thank you, Sora.

Sora: No problem.

We soon began to head into the next building, as I could see the words before entering the building to be named, "Gizmo Shop." As we entered the building, I could have sworn I heard someone as the doors closed, but it could just be my imagination.

Location: Gizmo Shop

After the doors shut behind us, Sora and I could see many colorful mechanisms as we stared in awe of how the inside of the building looked. The inside was powered on as the gears and objects on the walls were turning around and round. I was so amazed by how all this looked as I was distracted for a moment. I didn't know a Heartless had appeared behind me as Sora quickly pushed me out of the way and quickly sliced at the Heartless. I saw a spark light up as it seemed Sora got a critical hit on the Heartless to destroy it in one go.

Kitty: Thanks, Sora.

Sora: No need for thanking me. I know you would have done the same if you had- Whatever this is...

Sora looked at the Keyblade as he didn't seem to grasp the reason why he had it yet. I thought about telling him, but I think that question is left for Jammy to explain to him other than myself.

Kitty: We should keep going... Knowing those things can attack here... I feel uncomfortable...

Wanting to agree with me, both of us began to head for the next set of doors to leave the Gizmo Shop.

Location: Second District

Once appearing on the other side of the doors, we were back in the Second District. I looked to my left and could see that there was a ladder against the wall on the right, but when I turned around, I began to freak out mostly.

Sora: Hmm... Maybe we can try and climb higher if we ca- Uh... Kitty? You okay?

I was too scared with what I was seeing as one wrong step from up here and Sora and I would fall down. I was still scared of heights as Sora looked where I was looking and understood what was going on.

Sora: Oh... I see... Well, we can just-

Before Sora could finish his sentence, more Heartless began to appear where we were as Sora began to freak out.

Sora: Ah! Kitty! We have to go!

I was still dazed in the height as I could hear the Heartless getting closer. I felt a hand grab my wrist as I was pulled. But instead of going through the door, Sora had jumped us from the ledge to the area down below as Sora landed on his feet, but I landed on my butt.

Kitty: OW!! What was that for!?

Sora: I tried to tell you we were ambushed, but you weren't even hearing me!

Sora had to yell at me to get the facts straight with me as Sora had to make a tough decision. Sora looked up and could see the Heartless still chasing after us as he grabbed my hand to keep running. We began to keep running as I looked back at the Heartless before entering through another set of doors.

Location: Dalmatians' House

Once entering, we closed the doors behind us to block the door from being opened by the Heartless. We were in a big room with a lot of furniture as it seemed to be a living room.

Sora: Why are there so many after us??

Kitty: I don't know!

???: *bark*

I raised an ear as I heard a noise as I looked over and gasped. Like Jammy always wanted to be a part of the Kingdom Hearts game, I used to dream as a child of being able to meet the dogs from 101 Dalmatians. And that dream may just be coming true! There I saw Pongo and Perdita, and I had to stop myself from jumping for joy at a dream coming true.

Kitty: I heard some talk around saying that there was a house where many Dalmatians live. I'm guessing your Pongo and Perdita.

They tilt their heads in being confused by how I knew them too. I wonder how Jammy would have done this.

Kitty: I read about this place somewhere in the First District.

Sora: I didn't see anything on- Ow!

I elbowed Sora softly in trying to not alert them as they seemed curious about what was going on.

Kitty: Sora, I just love dogs. Can't you give me that??

Sora: Really? You could have said something, Kitty...

Pongo: *bark*

Looking at Pongo, he seemed to get excited about something as he approached Sora and I.

Kitty: Huh? What is it?

Pongo went to the door as he pointed at it as Sora and I were worried about what Pongo was thinking.

Kitty: We don't want to open that... It's not safe out there...

Pongo shook his head in trying to communicate with us. He pretended the door was just open as he walked in and looked around before going back to his spot where Pongo and Perdita were sad. They looked at Sora and I and seemed to be happy about something.

Sora: You understand what they're saying?

Kitty: Nope.

Pongo was desperately trying to tell us something as he began to hit the floor with his paw three times. We looked at Pongo funny as he hit the floor one time and pointed to another door and then two times to the door we entered from. I tilted my head as I looked at Pongo.

Kitty: Is it about us for something?

Pongo walked over to Sora and I as he tapped where we stood, but then tapped to where another could be standing as if talking about a third person. When I think about a third person, I begin thinking about who they might be talking about.

Kitty: Did another person come through here before us??

Pongo and Perdita began to get happy and wag their tails at guessing that. If a third person came through here, I began thinking of the possibility.

Kitty: Sora! Jammy must've come through here!

Sora: Huh?! Are you sure??

Kitty: I'm positive!

Pongo barked as he stood near the door he pointed to earlier. It must be a sign that Jammy went through there.

Kitty: Sora! Come on!

Sora: K-Kitty! Wait!

I began to run in going through the house as I tried to catch up where Jammy could have run too. Only stopping for a moment to look back at Sora to talk with him quickly.

Kitty: Sorry Sora, but if there's a chance to be able to see Jammy again and make sure he's okay then I would really not want to lose it. We really need to catch up with him if he may be close by!

With these words, I quickly went back to running through the house in search of where he may have gone, hearing footsteps quickly following from Sora running to catch up. We checked everywhere in the Dalmatians' house, first checking the living room with no sign of him. We then checked the dining room next with not a clue of where he may be. The last place we checked in the house is in the Dalmatians' den...with no sight of him at all...

Kitty: We checked the whole house and we don't even have a single clue of where he might have gone...

Sora: Well if he's not in the house, then he may have gone somewhere else close by looking for us. Let's not give up yet, we should keep looking.

Kitty: You have a good point...let's keep on looking, he could still be in the area.

And so with newfound determination to continue the search and find Jammy, we left the house to head to our new location.

Location: Alleyway

Though it is still a mystery as to why so many Heartless keep coming after us, it's becoming less of a surprise each time more just keep appearing out of the shadows just like they have right now. Though since the search for Jammy is still on, we didn't have much time to fight them off and risk more coming. So the best option we had in this situation...is to run quickly! And that is what we did, running through the Alleyway and avoiding the Heartless that jumped at us the best we could. We somehow managed to reach the doors to the Second District and went through to safety.

Location: Second District

Now just because it's not becoming a surprise to see Heartless appearing out of nowhere, does not mean that it's something that is nice to keep happening! Especially when we're just trying to get to safety and find Jammy! Since the Heartless kept on chasing us wherever we went, Sora and I seemed to both have the same idea and went running to find somewhere safe and see if the Heartless would leave us alone for a while. Seeing the doors leading to the first district, we both quickly ran in that direction and headed through quickly hoping this time we'll be safe.

Location: First District

The moment we get to safety, I'm checking to see where the hidden Heartless magnet is with how many keep appearing in our area. We continued with our plan of running and avoiding the Heartless to find safety, Sora only stopping a few times to swing his Keyblade at them in warning to back off. While running, we came across the Accessory Shop entrance.

Sora: This might be the best chance that we have of getting somewhere safe! Let's go Kitty!

Kitty: Right behind you!

With hope in sight that we may be able to find safety, we quickly ran inside the shop where the Heartless can't disturb us. Well, hopefully they can't disturb us here.

Location: Accessory Shop

When we got inside the shop, Sora and I began to try and catch our breaths after having to run so much.

Sora: There were...so many of them... *pants*

Kitty: It didn't even... *pants* ...they didn't seem to be strong...but they kept appearing out of nowhere...!

Once we caught our breaths, we saw Cid approach us with a worried look.

Cid: You two okay?

Sora: Yeah... Just a bunch of those things I saw from my island...!

Kitty: No matter how many Sora took out, another would take their place...!

Cid had a look on his face and sighed.

Cid: Best you stay here in these parts then. You never know what is going to jump at you around the corner...

Sora: We'll try...

Kitty: But we still have to look for our friends...

Cid: But those things always runamuck around here! You'll get yourselves killed!

Looking at Sora, he looked back at me as we both knew that we couldn't stop looking for our friends.

Kitty: We appreciate your concern...

Sora: But if our friends are in trouble, they might need our help.

In being ready to try and continue, we go against Cid's warnings and begin to head out and be more prepared this time.

Location: First District

When walking out of the Accessory Shop, instead of being attacked we heard a voice speaking to us instead.

???: They'll come at you out of nowhere.

Sora: Who are you?

Turning to look at the person, I tilted my head looking at him as I felt like I may know him. If I remember right, I think Jammy introduced him as Squall but prefers to be called Leon in the game.

Leon: And they'll keep coming at you, as long as you continue to wield the Keyblade.

With this statement, Leon pointed towards the Keyblade in Sora's hand before putting a hand up to his forehead, seeming to be confused about something.

Leon: But why? Why would it choose a kid like you? Why would a kid be another Keyblade wielder?

At the mention of another Keyblade wielder, Sora and I look at each other confused about what he meant. But I have a feeling I know who he meant...

Sora: Hey, what's that supposed to mean? And what do you mean another Keyblade wielder?

Leon: Never mind. Now, let's see that Keyblade.

Saying this, Leon started walking towards us reaching out a hand for the Keyblade. But Sora didn't seem like he would be giving it up so easily as he got into a stance with his Keyblade.

Sora: What? There's no way you're getting this!

Kitty: Uh... Sora...? Maybe we can talk this out instead...?

Upon hearing Sora's answer, I looked over to see Leon begin bringing out a sword that looked like a gun. I was confused by how it looked, but didn't have time to understand what was about to happen.

Leon: All right, then have it your way.

Proclaiming Sora to retaliate, Leon brought his weapon forward to hold it in a two handed grip.

Sora: Talking this out doesn't seem an option... There only seems to be one option...

Saying this, Sora ran over to where Leon was with the Keyblade ready to strike just as Leon jumped preparing for his own strike. Both blades clashed together and sparks were flying within the air. The fight had only just begun, but already the sparks in the air brought feelings of suspense and tension. Not wanting to risk getting caught in the fight, I quickly backed away to be safe and watch. Strike after strikes were exchanged, but it seems Leon managed to get an upper hand and land a hit on Sora before jumping away.

Sora: Ugh... Not a bad hit... I'll admit you have some skills.

Leon: You're not so bad yourself for a kid.

It seems the two were more focused on winning this fight as not much was said before the fight continued. Leon continued to keep his distance, and instead of striking he fired a projectile towards Sora's direction. Though it seemed to have caused him some pain as he held his chest afterwards.

Kitty: It's almost like...he's feeling weak...maybe he was in a fight before coming here.

Sora had to dodge quickly before he got hit with the projectile, it seems he may have also noticed that Leon is in pain and tried to take advantage of this moment. Running in Leon's direction with the Keyblade ready, he jumped in midair to land a strike but only managed a small hit. Despite the pain, Leon managed to move away at the last second to avoid it.

Leon: You're really persistent about this... It would be much easier if you just cooperate and just hand over the Keyblade.

Sora: There is no way that you're going to be getting it! Especially when I don't even know who you are!

Saying this, Sora jumped up preparing another strike in midair but Leon wasn't going to allow himself to be hit easily. More sparks flew within the air as the Keyblade and Gunblade grind against each other with strikes and swings being exchanged for both attacks and defense. It seemed the fight was at a stalemate for a few moments as they both seemed to be on an even level of strength. That was before Sora was able to get an advantage and landed a strike, causing Leon to seem to wince in some pain.

Sora: You're the one who seems to be in pain and looking weak. You held your chest when you fired the projectile at me earlier. It would just be easier for you to give up now and end this fight.

Leon did not seem to like the idea of losing and ending the fight like this. Leon steels himself up to fight through the pain as he jumps away to prepare another projectile to be fired.

Leon: Sorry kid, but giving up and ending the fight...that is not an option. You're more important than you know.

Just as he finished speaking, a projectile was heading straight towards Sora and there wasn't any time to dodge! Though it caused Leon more pain seeing how he once again held his chest and how he looked like he may fall at any moment, Sora must have felt the same pain as he almost lost his balance when he was hit directly by the projectile. Smoke was coming from Sora from the heat of the blast he took.

Sora: Hot! Hot, hot, hot! That's really hot!

Leon: Surprised that you're still standing after being hit directly, but I think that it's time to end this fight.

While saying this, Leon was walking over to where Sora was standing while raising his Gunblade. From the looks of it, he was planning to end this fight by performing one last strike to knock Sora out. But of course, Sora was not going to just let that happen. Despite all the hits and strikes he endured, he had some strength left to block the blade at the very last moment.

Sora: I agree that it's time to end the fight...But I don't plan on being the one to lose!

Leon seemed surprised that Sora was able to block his strike, which Sora used to take a chance at winning. He raised up his Keyblade and swung it down towards Leon, looking determined this would be the winning swing and he would be the victor. Seeing the Keyblade heading towards him, Leon snapped out of his daze of surprise and tried jumping out of the way, but he was too late. A hit to the chest and the fight was over as he winced in pain and fell onto one knee.

Sora: Now...you're...gonna...you're gonna...

Before Sora was able to finish his sentence, his eyes closed as he fainted and fell onto the ground. I gasped in worry of Sora fainting after he won the battle, but with Leon still being conscious, that meant Sora still lost.

Kitty: SORA!!

Leon took a breather as he began to stand back up. Looking at him and Sora, I got out of my hiding place and was about to begin to hurry towards Sora. When I tried though, someone had gotten behind me and wrapped an arm around my neck with my right arm trapped behind me to lock me in place. The voice that spoke belonged to that of a girl.

???: Aw, you're slipping, Leon.

Leon looked towards my way as I was forced to move forward to approach him. Whoever it was that had me locked, they had a good hold to keep me from resisting.

Leon: I went easy on him.

Leon looked back towards Sora as something troubled him.

Leon: Looks like things are worse than we thought. A lot worse.

???: At least Cid was able to help us find another Keyblade wielder. Now we have two.

Leon: Maybe. But that last one did a number on me... Had I faced this kid first, I probably wouldn't have had much trouble... Had to play defensive with my previous damage. Got me real good when we faced each other.

Looking at Leon, I worried about who he was talking about.

Kitty: You keep mentioning another person! Another person with a Keyblade! Did he have brown hair and a black jacket?!

Leon looked at me in surprise by how I guessed some of the description right.

Leon: Huh?? How do you-

Kitty: That is my friend you jerk!

Leon looked at me as he seemed to place his hand over his face again as he sighed.

Leon: What in the world is going on today?

I began to struggle as I heard the girl that was behind me talk into my ear.

???: Keep struggling, and I'll knock you out just like the kid~

I froze in thinking about what could happen to me as Leon picked Sora up.

Leon: Don't. We're trying to help people. Stop joking around and just let her go, Yuffie.

Hearing the now named Yuffie sigh, she lets me go as I was able to get some steps before looking at her. Yuffle was wearing a green tube top with blue straps with buckles on, and yellow shorts with a blue belt around her waist. A yellow scarf was around her neck and she wore orange fingerless gloves with mesh sleeves reaching up to just below her shoulders. She also wore orange boots and had on some white mid-thigh socks. Yuffle has pale skin, blue-grey eyes and short black hair with a metal headband and two green tassels on the back showing underneath her fringe.

Kitty: What's going to happen to Sora? What did you do to my friend Jammy?!

Leon: If you're curious, you can follow us. If not, just stay here with Cid. Otherwise, just stay inside somewhere.

Yuffie: Later~

The two began to walk away from me as they were going to just take Sora with them. If they were going to take Sora to where Jammy was, I needed to go with them. I gathered what courage I could get as I jogged to get in front of them to cut off their path.

Leon: Move it lady. We're not in the mood to mess around.

Yuffie: Yeah. We really got more important things than standing around here talking all day.

I shook my head as I didn't move.

Kitty: If you're taking Sora to the same place Jammy is, I'm going with you. Whether you find me a nuisance or not, I've been running all around town trying to find Jammy. I won't let you just walk away without taking me to my friend!

I stared at Leon with a serious look as to show I wasn't playing around. With my persistence to not let them be, Leon gave in due to their need to keep moving.

Leon: Fine. But don't try anything funny. We have enough problems as it is.

In being able to go with them, I can see that their patience was limited due to them being in a hurry. As they began to lead the way, we headed through the Second District and went into the Hotel with little resistance. We came to a door as Leon was opening it to allow entrance inside.

Soejammy's point of view

Location: Hotel, Green Room

As I sat on the floor tied up by rope, I was struggling to try and get free. I had woken up in the Green Room of the Hotel that Leon and Yuffie would take Sora too after capturing him. I woke up with Yuffie in front of my face after recovering from being mocked at.

Soejammy: Stupid ninja girl... Tying me up like this... When I get myself out of here, I'm going to kick someone's ass!!

I began to hear the doorknob being turned as that meant Leon and Yuffie must've returned. Only one reason why they would be back, either they brought me food I can eat. Or they found Sora and brought him here. When I saw the door open, I could see Leon had Sora over his shoulder. In being right about the latter, I began to get worried about why Kitty wasn't there with them, before I heard a gasp and sound of feet running to me.

Kitty: Jammy!

I looked to see it was Kitty hugging me as she buried her face into my shoulder.

Soejammy: K-Kitty??

Kitty: You had me worried sick! You jerk!

I began to sweat as I should be saying the same thing to her, but didn't do that.

Soejammy: Look... I'm just glad you're okay.

Kitty looked at me as she smiled.

Kitty: Thank you. I'm glad you're okay too.

Kitty wanted me to hug her as she held out her arms, but I sweat again as I try to point at my current situation.

Soejammy: Uh... Currently tied up...?

Kitty looks at me and then notices the ropes on me.

Kitty: Hey! What's with these ropes?!

Yuffie: He tried to run. If he wasn't going to sit like a good boy, he might as well be tied like a hog.

Soejammy: A HOG?! I AM NOT A DAMN PIG, NINJA GIRL!!!

Yuffie: Thanks for the compliment~

I growled in anger as I tried getting up, but when I did, Leon pointed his Gunblade at me to my throat.

Leon: Don't think I won't hesitate to knock you out again. You gave me a hard time for what you're worth.

I growled as I looked at Kitty as I was making her worry about me. I began to calm down for her sake as I looked at Leon.

Soejammy: As much as I want to kick your ass, you helped me find my friends and bring them to me. So I have no reason to leave this room while they're here. But can you please remove these ropes?? I'm getting some rope burn here.

Gazing at me to see if I was lying to him, Leon lowers his Gunblade and looks to Yuffie.

Leon: Untie him.

Yuffie: Wait, what?!

Leon: Do it. If he wanted to escape, he could have done so with you leaving him. WHICH I told you to keep an eye on.

Yuffie: Well- I- That's-

I began to chuckle in a mocking way as I Yuffie looked at me.

Soejammy: Now, untie me~?

Yuffie wanted to go against untying me, but Leon gave her a look. A look that showed that his patience was not in a good place. But still enough that he kept his cool. Yuffie sighed as she got her ninja star and threw it to cut the ropes that bind me.

Yuffie: Do anything funny, and-

Soejammy: You tie me up when I should be a good boy. I don't need to be told twice, even three times... Hate sets of three at times...

Yuffie grumbles as she decides to go into the next room while Leon looks at me with some annoyance.

Leon: Are all Keyblade wielders such troublemakers??

Soejammy: Only a troublemaker if my friends are in trouble. And a total ass when someone pisses me off.

Leon sweats as he holds a hand over his face.

Leon: You better be someone I can trust as the Keyblade chose you too...

Soejammy: Trust me. Keep me on your good side, and I can be the best damn choice you'll ever get.

Leon sighs and leans against the door. He closes his eyes while crossing his arms. I looked at Kitty as I wondered where she was.

Soejammy: What happened to you??

Kitty: Woke up in an alley in the First District with Sora and when we found out you went to the Dalmations' House, we were searching everywhere for you! We did...run into some trouble along the way, but it's just a relief to see that you're fine. Now what happened to you?? Where were you before ending up here tied up??

Though I had a feeling I knew what trouble she and Sora ran into and wanted to be certain, Kitty seemed to be more worried about where I was.

Soejammy: Woke up in an alley in the Second District. I was searching for you and Sora until I got to the Alleyway and had to battle with Leon over there as I was wanting to search for you two. I may have lost the fight, but that doesn't mean I didn't give him a good ass kicking before being knocked out. Now what trouble did you run into?

A growl came from the direction where Leon was leaning against the door. It seemed like someone still harboured some frustration that he couldn't beat me as easily as he thought.

Kitty: That explains why he seemed like he seemed weak when Sora and Leon had their own fight, which was a part of the trouble we ran into. Sora almost won, but he fainted after the fight finished, but Leon was still able to stand. It probably didn't help that it's like we had some sort of...monster magnet with us with how many of those creatures from the island kept coming at us wherever we went and we didn't get much chance to rest and restore some energy.

Just when I was about to say something, Leon decided this was a good time to enter our conversation.

Leon: It's not a monster magnet, but there is something attracting them. Once the kid is awake, an explanation can be given.

Saying this, Leon moved away from the door and went to wake up Sora, before Yuffle came back in and headed towards the bed to wake him up instead.

Yuffle: Let me wake him up. Come on, lazy bum. Wake up.

Sora did start waking up, sitting up and shaking his head slightly before opening his eyes and looking at Yuffle.

Yuffle: You okay?

Sora: I guess...

Yuffle: Those creatures that attacked you are after the Keyblade. But it's your heart they really want, because you wield the Keyblade.

Sora: I'm so glad you're okay, Kairi.

Ah, Sora must be having the vision where he's seeing Kairi instead of ninja girl.

Yuffle: Kairi? Who are you talking about? I'm the great ninja Yuffle.

Sora: Huh?

It seems the vision must have ended as Sora had an expression of surprise seeing Yuffle leaning down to look at him instead of Kairi. Yuffle turns her head a little to look at Leon.

Yuffle: I think you might've overdone it, Squall.

Leon: That's Leon.

Sora has gotten over his surprise and took a quick look around the room before his eyes landed on the Keyblade leaning against a pillar.

Sora: The Keyblade...

Leon: I think that this is a good time to give an explanation about the Keyblades. You might want to come over here and hear this as well.

Leon's gaze was on me when he said this, and I got up and headed over to sit on the bed with Sora while Kitty sat on the chair at the table and pulled out a charm that looked to be almost finished. Seeing she'll have something to do while we're talking about the Keyblades, I looked at Leon to show he has my attention. Yuffle was the one to start the explanation though as she walked over to where Leon was.

Yuffle: Well firstly, sorry about taking the Keyblades from you. But we had to get it away from you to shake off those creatures. It turns out that's how they were tracking you.

Soejammy: Oh gee. I wonder why I wanted to keep mine?

Leon: It was the only way to conceal your heart from them. But it won't work for long. Still hard to believe that a kid out of all people is the chosen one. Along with a trouble maker.

Soejammy: Heh.

Before either of us could make a remark about being called a kid or trouble maker, Leon picked up the Keyblade that belonged to Sora and swung it to the side in the air. It disappeared in a burst of light before it appeared back in Sora's hands as the light went away, Leon soon walking closer to the bed where we sat. But I could see my Keyblade was still farther away from me still. Leon and Yuffie had taken my Keyblade the same way they took Sora's. Being able to conceal my heart from the Keyblade's touch.

Leon: Well, I suppose beggars can't be choosers.

Sora: Why don't you start making sense! What's going on here?

Soejammy: Sora, let the grown ups talk. That is impolite. START MAKING SENSE!!!

Having played this game many times before, I already knew what was going on. But keeping up the act, I crossed my arms and looked at Leon with a raised brow.

Sora: But you're yelling and making a scene...

Soejammy: Hush now. I am talking.

Leon sighs, looking as if his patience is wearing more and more thin, but still he keeps his cool.

Leon: Well, obviously there is this town and the island that you came from. But there are other worlds out there, they've just been a secret.

Yuffle: They've only been secret though because they've never been connected. Until now. When the Heartless came, everything changed.

Sora: The Heartless?

Yuffie: The ones who attacked you, you remember?

How could I not even remember after I had an attack with them on the island and even a little in Traverse Town. But I decided to not say anything as I had to play coy about the whole ordeal.

Leon: Those without hearts.

Yuffie: The darkness in people's hearts...that's what attracts them.

Leon: And there is darkness within every heart.

Yuffie looked at both Sora and I as if to ask us a question.

Yuffle: Hey, have you heard of someone named Ansem?

Sora looked at Yuffie as he seemed confused by the question.

Soejammy: Ansem? I don't think I've ever heard that name before.

Yuffle: He was studying the Heartless. He recorded all his findings in a very detailed report.

Sora perked up in excitement at the mention of the report, thinking he may be able to learn more about the Heartless. However, knowing that it wasn't going to be possible to see it, I remained silent.

Sora: Is it possible to be able to see this report?

Both Leon and Yuffle shook their heads in response to that question, Sora's excitement being replaced with sadness that the chance to learn more about the Heartless isn't possible.

Leon: The pages have been scattered everywhere.

Soejammy: Scattered?

Leon: To many worlds.

Sora: Is there someone looking for those reports?

Leon nods his head as Yuffie continues to explain.

Yuffie: We have someone important trying to find them.

Leon: But to be able to find them, that requires the power of the Keyblade.

Sora looked at his Keyblade and lifted it into the air.

Sora: So...this is the key?

Yuffie: Exactly!

Leon: The Heartless have great fear of the Keyblade.

Leon turned around and began to walk away from Sora and I as he continued.

Leon: That's why they'll keep coming after you no matter what.

Sora: Well, I didn't ask for this.

Yuffie: The Keyblade chooses its master. And it chose you.

Soejammy: Yeah. Just woke up with that Key.

Leon: Well tough luck.

Sora was complexed as he tries to remember.

Sora: How did this happen? I remember being in my room...

In knowing what Sora would do, I closed my eyes and let it play out. Sora gasped as he got up on his feet and looked left and right.

Sora: Wait a minute! What happened to my home? My island? Riku! Kairi!

Leon leaned against the door to the Red Room. The room that had Aerith, Donald and Goofy as they were briefing over the same stuff, but maybe more personal for them.

Leon: You know what? I really don't know.

I looked at Sora who seemed like he was about to start crying in having to hear that his friends were nowhere to be found. I felt bad as there was a deeper truth hidden in his heart of what happened during the island when it was taken from him. In wanting to cheer Sora up, I decide to break the game code for a bit and interact with Sora.

Soejammy: Hey, Sora.

Sora looked at me with a sad look in his eyes.

Sora: What...?

I point to the chest on the table with a smile.

Soejammy: Let me show you something.

Sora gave me a weird look as he then began to follow me. I was about to approach my Oblivion Keyblade, when Leon blocked my way.

Leon: What do you think you're going to do with that?

Soejammy: Well, if you're going to keep us here, I think trying to keep Sora's mind off dark truths about his world is needed. Don't you agree, pal?

Leon looked at me and then to Sora as he sighed.

Leon: You really are a troublemaker...

Soejammy: Thanks for the compliment~

Leon got out of my way as I was able to get my Keyblade back. Once I do, I look towards Sora and then point to the chest that was on the table.

Soejammy: See that chest?

Sora: Yeah?

Soejammy: Try opening it.

Sora shrugged as he went to the chest and found it difficult to open.

Sora: It won't budge...

Soejammy: Try tapping your Key on it.

Leon and Yuffie gave me weird looks when I said that, as Sora did as I told him. When he did however, the chest opened up automatically and surprised him.

Sora: It opened!

Soejammy: Yup. The Keyblade can unlock any chest, door, lock that the Keyblade can undo or seal. One of the many reasons why we are pursued.

Sora: Why? Why are we being chased??

Before I could say something, I began hearing a voice over a loudspeaker.

???: Attention all filthy organics! The time for this world's reckoning has come for you all!

Being alarmed, Leon was on alert.

Leon: What the hell??

Kitty: Where's that coming from??

Soejammy: Hold on... I know that idiotic voice anywhere...

I began to head outside and looked up to see the Komusai floating in the air with someone having a megaphone. That idiotic person, I mean robot being Zapper Zaku.

Soejammy: Oh, well if it isn't Mr. Lug and Bolts! Where have you been, ya moron?

Zapper Zaku looks down to where I am and gets angry.

Zapper Zaku: Oh great, it's you again...

Soejammy: How's the sore defeat last time? Savored that taste?

Zapper Zaku: Pipe down you cockroach!

I began to chuckle at his insults as I never got tired of seeing him worked up.

Soejammy: Keep getting worked up, and you'll really bust a bolt.

Zapper Zaku: I'M NOT GETTING WORKED UP MORON!!!

Kitty came outside to observe the situation as she gasped.

Kitty: It's that target practice robot from the island!

Zapper Zaku: How many moronic simpletons am I seeing again?! AND WHO ARE YOU CALLING TARGET PRACTICE?!

Sora soon came rushing out and pointed at Zapper Zaku.

Sora: Hey! It's you again!

Zapper Zaku: I had to ask...

Sora: What did you do to my island?! Where are my friends?! You better tell me!!

Zapper Zaku: Quit threatening me, you little runt!

I was laughing at how this was all unfolding with Zapper Zaku just giving himself a bad time.

Soejammy: You really have a bad luck streak, don't you?

Zapper Zaku: I'll show you who has bad luck. Call out the Heartless!

In the room we were in, a Soldier Heartless appeared into the room as Yuffie gasped. Leon got ready to fight as he looked at Yuffie.

Leon: Yuffie, go!

Yuffie began to run as the Soldier was about to attack her, but I threw my Keyblade in reaction as it gave off a light to slice the Soldier in half. Yuffie looked at me and gave a sign of thanks before rushing into the room. I could have sworn I heard the sound of a duck quacking when that happened, along with another girl calling out to Yuffie. My Oblivion soon came back to my hand as I looked at Leon.

Soejammy: Leon, time to get busy!

Leon: Okay... But you have some explaining to do with your own knowledge...

Soejammy: Uh... Sure?

Looking out the window and slinging his Gunblade forward, Leon gave us our first job.

Leon: Sora, Jam, let's go!

I could see Leon blast through the window as Sora followed out the door. I looked at Kitty as she seemed to have been finished with what she was making earlier.

Soejammy: Kitty, no matter what, do not get separated from me.

Kitty: Already planned on it.

Once heading to the door of the Green Room, Kitty and I headed out to the balcony as I picked her up bridal style. She gave a squeak at the sudden movement as I helped get us down quickly to the Alleyway.

Location: Alleyway

Once reaching the ground level of where Sora and Leon were, I set Kitty down as she bonked me on the head.

Kitty: Warn me next time...!

Soejammy: Sorry, would you like to ask the metal head up there to not fire at you while he graciously lets you climb down safely?

Kitty seemed like she was about to say something as she puffed her cheeks.

Kitty: Point taken.

Leon: Focus! We don't have time!

Sora: So, what do we need to do??

We looked around as Soldiers were appearing more and more in the area.

Leon: Don't bother with the small fry. Find the leader!

Soejammy: So the boss of these Heartless??

Leon: Whatever you want to call it! I have to get to the First District to keep the town safe! Go!

Leon turns around as he cuts a Soldier in half and begins to head to the First District. I looked to see Sora taking a few swings of his Keyblade to help get rid of some in the area. I could hear Zapper Zaku arguing on where to land the Komusai as it seemed there was little land at.

Sora: It has to be that guy up there! He summoned them!

Soejammy: No! Don't focus on him!

Kitty: But that guy is what led the other Heartless on the island! Even those minions of his!

Soejammy: He's the Commander! Meaning there is another boss that's somewhere else! Zapper Zaku is just a distraction!

Sora: How do you know?!

Before I could say anything, a Soldier was about to strike at Sora, but I pushed him out of the way and stabbed the Soldier through the chest and pulled up to split it in half.

Soejammy: Sora! Just trust me on this! If we focus all our energy on that loser up there-

Zapper Zaku: Hey! I can still hear you!

Soejammy: -we won't have energy facing the real target!

Sora: Then where could it be?!

Sora ran to a Soldier and struck it three times to defeat another Heartless while I stayed with Kitty to help protect her.

Soejammy: Heartless like these wouldn't be able to help take over a world with their power! It has to be something more powerful, bigger! Like that giant Heartless on the island!

Kitty: That would make sense! I can't imagine groups of enemies that can be defeated easily and be able to take over a world!

I heard movement coming from behind Kitty as I got around her to knock back the enemy in order to protect her.

Soejammy: We better start looking for the leader! Or we'll never see the end of these Heartless!

Sora and Kitty: Right!

Taking my advice, we began to run to the doors that led to the Second District, but Zapper Zaku yelled out to us.

Zapper Zaku: Don't think I'll let you get away so easily!

We quickly get through the doors to head to the Second District, with Zapper Zaku wanting to stay on our trail, it'll be hard to avoid him when he's on the ship.

Location: Second District

Entering the Second District, we looked to see more Soldier Heartless swarming around the area as one tried jumping down from above to attack Kitty.

Kitty: Ah!

I react quickly by jumping up and blocking the attack before it could strike as I sent it flying towards Sora.

Soejammy: Heading your way Sora!

Sora: Got it!

Sora swung to the side to send the Heartless flying into the wall, crashing into it as the Soldier disappeared.

Kitty: Thanks!

Sora: Nice serve!

Soejammy: Thank me later when we survive!

I say as I point to the sky with Zapper Zaku still chasing us.

Zapper Zaku: Stop running and take your punishment like the bugs you are!

Soejammy: And get shot by that thing's cannons?? No thanks!!

Kitty: We don't have time to be talking with him! We need to find the leader unless we want the Heartless to keep appearing like this!

Sora: I agree, if more keep appearing then we're going to be spending our energy fighting! Time to look for the boss!

Soejammy: You're right, we better keep on moving or else we'll be stuck here with the Heartless and the robot who could bust a bolt at any moment.

Zapper Zaku: For the last time, I am not going to bust a bo-HEY! STOP IGNORING ME AND GET BACK HERE!

Having something more important to focus on then standing around and talking with Zapper Zaku, Sora, Kitty and I all began our run again. The Heartless were persistent and were hot on our trail, but strikes of both the Kingdom Key and the Oblivion Keyblade left them to be either defeated or sent back in fear. Arriving at the doors to the First District, we all quickly head through leaving the remaining Heartless behind. Though knowing how persistent Zapper is, it was clear that we weren't able to leave him behind in the Second District.

Location: First District

Looking around after entering the First district, though I already knew it would be safe here it was more than a relief when no Soldier Heartless appeared. Sora and Kitty must have had the same thought as a sigh of relief could be heard from them both.

Sora: We're safe...it looks like we don't have to worry about any Heartless appearing!

Kitty: It's good to see that the First District is safe and no Heartless will be attacking!

Soejammy: Leon has done a good job being able to keep this area safe, it seems we have somewhere to go if we run into any more trouble.

Leon came jogging up to us as he put his weapon away.

Leon: First District is clear. I did the best I could do in keeping this area safe, but it should be safe enough to return to if needing a break.

Soejammy: Don't be so sure. There may be a robot with an attitude problem heading our way trying to look for us!

Leon: Just our luck...

As if sounding on cue, I looked up to the sky and could see the Komusai fly into the First District quickly with Zapper Zaku yelling incoherently.

Zapper Zaku: Quick you morons! Land there! NOT INTO THE BUILDING!! AH!!!

I could hear Zapper Zaku yell as the Komusai crashed into a building.

Soejammy: Think that's how he's going to land every time we see him?

Kitty: If you're asking me, then I have no idea why he's trying to attack us...

Sora: Uh...

Leon: *sighs* And after I just got this place locked down to be safe...

I began to walk with my hands in my pockets and looked at Leon.

Soejammy: Don't worry, I'll take care of them quickly. Can't leave these guys to runamuck in this town. Less they shoot themselves from stupidity.

Kitty: B-But Jammy...

I looked back towards Kitty as I smiled.

Soejammy: Don't worry. I won't lose that easily.

I began to walk down the steps as I was turning the corner to see Sora rush up to me.

Sora: You're not going in alone.

I looked at Sora and began to chuckle.

Soejammy: I hoped you would say something like that.

Continuing my route to where Zapper Zaku is, I was glad to have an ally on my side. Getting to the front of the Accessory Shop, I saw Aerith standing with a perplexed look as I moved my hand to tell her to get inside. I saw Yuffie jump over the wall near the mailbox and looked to me in wanting an answer and told her to get inside. Sora and I could see the Komusai was rammed into a building as I could hear Zapper Zaku yelling from above the crash area. Hatches on the bottom side opened up to where the Zako soldiers were falling out of the ship into a pile. They soon got up and quickly got into position. Zapper Zaku jumped down from the top of the building as he was in front of his army. The Zakos were smaller in size than Zapper Zaku as they were colored green and had a single eye like him. They had machine guns and melee weapons that resembled axes.

Zapper Zaku: Ugh... Need to teach you morons how to fly better...

Soejammy: Driving lessons are the least of your worries, Commander.

Zapper Zaku: Shut it, you half-pint. I'm getting really tired of hearing your voice. Alright you Zakos! Turn them into scrap!!

Zakos: Zako!!

Some Zakos began to charge and head towards us with the axe weapons they had in their hands while some got into position to shoot towards Sora and I. Sora had his Keyblade out already as to be ready while I still had my hands in my pockets. When Sora looked at me, with curiosity of why I had my hands in my pockets still.

Sora: Hey! They're charging in!

Soejammy: I know. But you know the best strategy to get to the main boss is?

Sora: Huh?? What do you-

Before Sora could finish his question, I jumped towards a Zako and kicked off their head to jump to another.

Soejammy: Is to use the enemies as steppingstones! To bypass them to the Commander himself!!

I chuckled how I jumped from one Zako to the next, pushing off their heads to knock them down as I went. The round heads of the Zakos make it possible to land on top of them and then push off with ease to keep going towards Zapper Zaku!

Zapper Zaku: You idiots! Have you never learned anything?! Don't attack the enemy when THEY have the high ground!!

Soejammy: Sorry, Commander! But you won't be hiding behind your little minions!

Zapper Zaku: Ragh...! Want to get a job done, do it yourself!

Zapper Zaku pulled out his axe and began to charge towards me while I jumped towards him. I took my right hand out of my pocket as I brought out Oblivion and clash blades with Zapper Zaku. Even though I wanted to push through and knock Zapper Zaku down, I didn't have enough strength to make that happen yet. I was pushed off from and flipped through the air to land on my feet. I quickly soon got into a stance as I was found to be surrounded by Zakos to keep me in a circle.

Zapper Zaku: Well, now! Now you're surrounded.

Soejammy: Doesn't matter. Your tin-can is going to be bent when I'm through with you, scrap head.

Zapper Zaku: Let's see you try this then!

The Commander charged towards me as I brought my Oblivion to defend in front. When I was more focused on what was in front of me, I soon got hit from behind and lost my balance. I glanced behind me to see that one of the Zakos had jumped in to kick my blind spot to throw me off my stance. It was enough as Zapper Zaku was able to punch me to the side of my face.

Soejammy: Guh...!

I was sent flying based on the punch given to me as another Zako soldier bounced me to the middle of the circle. I coughed softly as I got up onto one-knee, hearing Zapper Zaku laugh with the twist in this battle.

Zapper Zaku: Yes! That's how you do it! Keep that up!

Zakos: Zako!

I growled as I got back up to get into a stance. I could see in the corner of my eye that Sora was keeping up with the Zakos with Leon's help in taking care of the enemy. But this was a fight where I couldn't worry about others at the moment. With these soldiers surrounding me and Zapper Zaku being the Commander here, I was having to be extra careful.

Zapper Zaku: Once more boys! Lay it on him!

I began to hear guns clicking as they were getting ready to shoot, I turned around and began to block incoming fire the best I could manage. But even with my quick reaction, I was getting hit slightly in spots that caused me to back up from the pain. I felt a kick to my back as I let a yell of pain out. The person to be the cause was Zapper Zaku himself.

Zapper Zaku: Eat metal, you roach!

Soejammy: Augh!!

I was sent flying to the pack of Zakos as I was caught by them and soon got dogpiled on. I grunted with how heavy they were as I couldn't get out from under them.

Soejammy: Ngh...! Can't move...!

I could feel Oblivion was under the pile of Zakos as I couldn't move my blade out from under them. In front of me, I saw Zapper Zaku approach slowly while laughing at my current situation.

Zapper Zaku: Well look what I have here. One roach ready to be turned to paste.

Soejammy: Ngh... Just wait, I'll get out of this.

Zapper Zaku was laughing harder while I kept struggling. I began to hear the sound of a gun being loaded as I looked to see Zapper Zaku had his visor down with his gatling gun pointed at me. The gatling gun was spinning from over his shoulder.

Zapper Zaku: Any last words?

Soejammy: Hmm... I can think of one. Where's one of your soldiers?

Zapper Zaku: They're all on you! Don't you see?!

Soejammy: Well, I think one of them got lost. They may be up your ass to the left.

I began to chuckle while I saw a tick mark appear on the Commander's head.

Zapper Zaku: I'm going to enjoy watching you suffer. One bullet at a time.

Soejammy: Eh. Just as long as one of them hits a Zako by accident. You're a horrible shooter in my book...

I heard Zapper Zaku growl in anger and began to power up his weapon.

Zapper Zaku: Alright! You've lived long enough! Time for your end, flesh wimp!!

I began looking him in the eye as I began waiting for the inevitable. I could see Sora and Leon being farther away as they got rid of their enemy, but there wouldn't be time for them to save me. I felt my time was about to end as I wasn't prepared enough for what was going to happen. As I lie on the ground with a bunch of metal heads on top of me, I closed my eyes to wait for the rain of bullets. When hearing the gatling gun still spinning, I was confused as to why Zapper Zaku didn't fire yet. I began hearing two people grunting as one of them belonged to the Commander, the other belonging to someone else. I opened my eyes and became shocked by what I was seeing and worried.

Kitty: Leave him alone!!

Zapper Zaku: Ugh!! Get off of me! Let go lady!! Ah!!

I saw Kitty was holding Zapper Zaku by his head as he pulled him back to aim his weapon to the sky. The Zakos didn't know what to do as they watched their Commander having to struggle in breaking free of Kitty.

Soejammy: Kitty! What are you doing?!

Kitty: Saving your life! What does it look like?!

Zapper Zaku: Someone get her off!!

I felt some weight get off me as I saw some Zakos head towards Kitty to pull her away from their Commander. Kitty was trying to keep her hold on Zapper Zaku, but she soon was forced off of him. Having been freed of her, Zapper Zaku looks at Kitty.

Zapper Zaku: Just wait your turn, you'll meet the same end as him soon enough!

Zapper Zaku turned to face towards me as I saw him determined to shoot me. I could see Kitty was beginning to get really worried about me as I could see tears in her eyes. I wanted to tell her everything was going to be okay, but I couldn't lie about what was happening right here.

Kitty: No! Let him go! Stop it!

Zapper Zaku: Don't worry, you'll join him soon enough. When you're both Heartless! Ahahahahahahaha!!

When I saw the weapon was about to fire, I began sensing a type of energy welling up. Strangely enough, I felt it was coming from Kitty herself.

Kitty: Let him go...!

The more I kept watching, I swore I could see a glow beginning to emanate from her body.

Kitty: Let him go!

Zapper Zaku: Lady! Will you just- Huh?!

I could see Kitty getting angrier as the light got brighter and brighter.

Soejammy: Hey, uh... Zakos? You may want to let her go and uh... Get some distance?

Sensing the same danger, the Zakos holding Kitty began to back away and run from Kitty.

Zapper Zaku: Hey! Get back here and-!

I looked at Kitty as I closed my eyes at what was about to happen.

Soejammy: This could hurt a little...

Kitty: I said: LET! HIM!! GOOOOOOO!!!

I felt a blast of energy erupt as I kept my eyes closed tightly. I felt wind blowing past me as I heard some Zakos being blown away and Zapper Zaku yelling in surprise.

Zapper Zaku: What the hell is going on here?!

When the wind dies down, the light soon too begins to leave the area. When I opened my eyes, I could see the ground had been cracked from the energy produced. The Zakos were scattered around as some fell from the sky and were almost petrified in fear.

Zako 1: Zako...

Zako 2: Zako...

Zako 3: Zako...

Each fell as they let out a noise of pain, but by saying their names. When I got up slowly, I looked towards Kitty as I widened my eyes.

Soejammy: No way...

While I looked to see that Kitty was okay, I looked to see that in her right hand surprised me even more. In her hand was a Keyblade, but not just any Keyblade. It was the Oathkeeper Keyblade that Sora could only get after receiving Kairi's lucky charm. On the Keyblade, it was vastly different from my Oblivion. On the Oathkeeper, I could see it had angel wings as handguards, the shaft of the blade was hollow as it consisted of grey and white. The teeth of the Oathkeeper consisted of blue, yellow, purple, and white while looking like a star. A heart could be seen at the blade point of the Keyblade while the keychain used to give it form was the Wayfinder, but I could faintly see a cat symbol in the middle instead of a crown.

Kitty: Ngh...

I could see Kitty hold her head as if the sudden use of that kind of force took a little toll on her. But I was completely shocked to see that Kitty was wielding a Keyblade and how much energy I could sense from bringing it out.

Soejammy: K-Kitty?? What- How?

Kitty: Hmm...?

Kitty felt the weight of the Oathkeeper and looked at her right hand. When looking at it, it took her a few moments to process the Keyblade. After Kitty was able to process what she was holding, she became shocked and surprised.

Kitty: I-Is this a Keyblade?!

Zapper Zaku: Great... There's three of them now... Ugh...

I could see Sora and Leon having shocked expressions when they saw Kitty have a Keyblade, but Leon was holding his hand to his face. I began to recover slowly as I got onto my feet. I began hearing the barrel of the gatling gun begin to spin as I looked to see Zapper Zaku was aiming at Kitty.

Zapper Zaku: Ugh...! Want pests gone and not interfere, squash them before they have numbers in power!

Kitty heard Zapper Zaku as she became frightened at seeing the gun pointed at her.

Kitty: Eep!

Soejammy: KITTY!!

I felt something spark inside of me as I felt a great surge of energy. I couldn't describe it as I was watching Zapper Zaku about to shoot someone I really cared about. Someone who didn't deserve to get attacked. Someone... that I treasured so close. In the rising need to do something, I began to surge with an energy I could describe something as to do anything to protect Kitty. Even at the cost of my own life if needed. As Zapper Zaku was about to fire, my body began to move on its own. Faster than how I could ever do before. I couldn't explain the sudden speed I was able to produce, but I was glad when I was able to intercept the many bullets that Zapper Zaku was shooting towards Kitty. I began to block and deflect any bullets away from Kitty as Zapper Zaku stopped firing in surprise.

Zapper Zaku: WHAT?! How did you-?!

I began to glare at Zapper Zaku as I began to approach him.

Soejammy: So... You like to fire your gun at innocents, eh?

Zapper Zaku took a step back in how I approached him. He began to fire more rounds towards me as I blocked and deflected the shots made towards me.

Soejammy: Talking big while attacking those not capable of fighting. How that makes me pissed...

I began to feel an energy begin to surge around me as I could almost see a dark aura. Like all my anger was being released in the form of how I felt.

Soejammy: How low a piece of trash like you could get...

Zapper Zaku: That's the whole idea of being the VILLAIN!!

I widened my eyes and glared more as I channeled more of my anger. I could feel the ground rumble beneath my feet as I was surging more with energy. I was breathing in having to release the energy as my anger was spiking still.

Zapper Zaku: Wait... That energy... It can't be...

I stepped closer as I began to chuckle softly while I swung my Keyblade.

Soejammy: What's wrong~? Feeling scared~?

Zapper Zaku backed up some more until he bumped into Leon behind him. Zapper Zaku turned around and saw a pissed off look Leon had.

Leon: So... You come to my town, and then begin the biggest hellfire there is...

Zapper Zaku: It's not my fault this place is easy pickings for the Heartless...!

That seemed to piss Leon off as he began to channel some of his magic. The energy that went into his Gunblade made it glow and increase in size and power.

Leon: This world is for those who lost their homes!! GET OUT OF HERE!!

Zapper Zaku jumped away in fear as Leon brought his Gunblade back and began to charge towards the Commander at a quick pace.

Leon: Don't mess with those that choose to fight against the darkness!!

Leon let out a roar while jumping into the air and slammed the Gunblade to the ground in front of Zapper Zaku. The force of the attack causes the ground to erupt under Zapper Zaku and send him skyward.

Zapper Zaku: YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME!!!

His voice echoed into the sky as the Zakos were scrambling to get back in their ship and then fly off into the sky to rescue Zapper Zaku.

Soejammy: Heh. What a bunch of pansies.

I could feel the surge of power coursing through me as Leon held his Gunblade to me. Having a gaze to not let his power falter.

Leon: Jammy, you have to calm down.

Soejammy: "Calm down?" A robot lunatic was about to shoot someone I cared about. You don't just calm down from seeing something like that. You don't.

Leon: I get that. I believe you.

Soejammy: You should have just let me kill him.

Leon was shocked by what I said as he kept his Gunblade powered up. I felt a tug at my sleeve as I looked behind me to see Kitty was crying softly, being scared.

Kitty: *sniffs* Please... I'm okay now, Jammy... You don't have to still be angry... You helped protect me...

When I looked at Kitty, I felt myself calming down quickly as I felt the gentle sound of her voice go through my ears. The look of how she gave me in wanting me to release my worries and my anger. Just seeing Kitty and being right near her, gave me no reason to keep being angry. When I stopped being angry, I held my head as the aura I felt from myself disappeared and saw Leon powering down his Gunblade.

Soejammy: What... What was that...

Sora: What kind of power were you using??

Leon: Darkness. He was channeling darkness in him.

I looked at Leon in confusion, but Leon didn't want to keep talking about it.

Leon: Let's not talk about it now... We still have a problem. We need to get rid of the Heartless threat here or they find the Keyhole before us...

Sora: "Keyhole?" What are-

Soejammy: Ugh... That...was a doozy...

I felt Kitty hug me tightly as she was very worried. Leon cleared his throat in wanting to focus.

Leon: Everything will be explained AFTER the boss of the Heartless is taken care of! Go find it and put an end to the threat!

Knowing that this was serious, I decided to tap Kitty for a second.

Soejammy: Hey. I need you to let go real quick. I need to help put a threat to an end.

Kitty: No! I'm not letting you go alone!

Soejammy: Kitty...

Kitty looked at me as she stared into my eyes with determination.

Kitty: Leave my side, and I will give you hell myself.

I sweat at her threats as I really couldn't argue with her. I thought to myself on how I keep getting mixed up with women who were commanding when wanting to protect someone.

Soejammy: Ugh... Fine... But you stay close and don't get away from me. Got it?

Kitty's expression changed quickly as she smiled brightly.

Kitty: Okay~!

I sweat more from how Kitty could go from angry to joyful in seconds. I sighed as I looked at Leon.

Soejammy: Well... Guess she's coming with Sora and I...

Leon: Well, she has a Keyblade. She can defend herself now. Just make sure to run her though the basics while you find the boss.

I sighed as I groaned how this was going to be. Once we made sure that everyone was okay, we began heading to the doors of the Second District. I looked at Sora and Kitty as I took a deep breath.

Soejammy: We go through these doors, you follow me where to go. Understand?

Sora: What do you mean? We don't know where-

Soejammy: There is one place we haven't checked! There's that big door that is sealed off due to whatever is going on. No one has been to the Third District yet, and I bet that's where our mischief Heartless is at. Understand?!

Sora took a step back, but regained his composure to nod his head. I looked to Kitty in wanting her confirmation.

Soejammy: Stay by me and don't let anything scare you. You can do this.

Kitty looked scared, but nodded her head in wanting to be brave to help. With being ready to head out, I opened the doors with both hands and made our way into the Second District.

Third point of view

Location: Second District.

Soejammy pushed open the doors to the district and looked around in knowing the entrance area here was safe until they got a little further in. Soejammy looked at Sora and Kitty as he had clear instructions to give.

Soejammy: Okay... You two follow me. I'm going to handle most of the enemies, but I need you two to support each other. Whatever you do, DON'T let them hurt you both. Got it?

Sora and Kitty nod their heads at Soejammy's orders as he brings out his Oblivion. The dark hue of the blade was formed in a black smoke and violet sparks of electricity as it was formed. Soejammy gripped Oblivion as he had one thought to use his Keyblade for, it was to protect those close to him. With all his own power if it came to that.

Soejammy: Get your Keyblades out. Right now, we make it for the Third District. We go over on the right side, jump down, go down the little alley where I woke up, and then we'll be in the Third District. Any questions?

Sora and Kitty didn't give any as they knew time was of the essence.

Soejammy: Then we'll get going. No one is to be left behind to fend for themselves.

Soejammy began to walk slowly ahead as Sora and Kitty summoned their Keyblades and followed Soejammy softly. Upon reaching the first corner, 2 Shadows and a Soldier appear in front of Soejammy.

Soejammy: Show time!!

In reaction to the Heartless appearing, he quickly reacts by charging in and twists his body for a full swing. The attack bunched the Heartless together and sent them to a wall to explode on contact in a form of dark mists and the heart released from the Soldier.

Soejammy: Move!

Soejammy began to run in leading the charge as Kitty and Sora followed behind. On the way to the Third District the group faced two more Soldiers in the pathway where Soejammy instructed in the directions. The two Soldiers tried to attack at Soejammy, but he jumps and flips over the two and kicks both to send them towards Kitty and Sora.

Soejammy: Incoming!

Sora: Ha!

Kitty: Eep!

When the two Soldiers flew towards them both, Sora sliced down on the Soldier with an overhead slash. Kitty however raised her arms in wanting to protect herself from the incoming Heartless, but the collision with the Keyblade causes the Heartless to release the heart they held. When the coast was clear, the three kept their pace towards the Third District. Jumping down from the ledge, Sora and Soejammy landed into a crouch before standing back up. Kitty had yet to jump with them as she shivered slightly.

Soejammy: Kitty! Come on! Jump down!

Kitty: I hate heights!

Soejammy: *sighs* Not another one...

Sora looked at Soejammy with a curious look.

Sora: You know about it?

Soejammy: Be friends with her, and you know many things she gets scared by. Thunder and lightning are two of them. Heights? That's news to me.

Kitty: Hey! I am right here!

Soejammy: And we have no time for this. Sorry.

Kitty became confused as Soejammy kicked off the wall to jump back up to where Kitty was and picked her up in a princess carry. Kitty yelps in being sweeped up in Soejammy's arms as he soon jumps down. The sudden movement causes Kitty to hold onto Soejammy as he lands down and stands back up softly.

Soejammy: There. That wasn't so bad.

Looking around, Kitty saw they had jumped down, but looked to see she was in Soejammy's arms. Kitty begins to blush and then flail her arms in shyness.

Kitty: Put me down, put me down, put me down!

Kitty's arms began to hit Soejammy in the head as each hit sounded off with a bonk.

Soejammy: Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! Okay! Stop hitting me!

Soejammy sets Kitty down on her feet and sighs.

Soejammy: You REALLY have to stop being such a fraidy CAT~

Kitty tilted her head before blushing and punched Soejammy in his arms at the joke.

Kitty: Not funny at all!

Soejammy began to run down the alley as Kitty gave chase after him. Sora was following behind to see what would happen.

Soejammy: I tell jokes when under stress!

Kitty: Joke about this then!

Kitty soon catches Soejammy around the corner and soon kicks him in the ass. The kick sends him into the air and in an arc. Sending him into the pathway of where Heartless spawned. A Soldier and 4 Shadows around the single Soldier. Soejammy was in a scuffle as he yelped and yelled in the attacks dealt to him.

Soejammy: WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME!?

Kitty: I say you deserve it!

Sora: But having to be in the middle of Heartless spawning around him...? He could die...

Kitty thought for a moment and then felt bad.

Kitty: Oops...

Soejammy: DON'T JUST SAY "OOPS..." HELP ME FIGHT THEM!!! AAAAAAAHHHH!!

After the quick scuffle was over, the three began to head through the doors of the Third District with a scratched up Soejammy being dragged along for the adventure.

Soejammy's point of view.

Location: Third District.

After I was dragged into the Third District by Sora and Kitty, groaning in pain after what Kitty made me go through.

Sora: Kitty... You really should get a hold of your fears...

Kitty: Want me to send you into a pile of Heartless too?

Sora: Aaaaaaaand... Shutting up...

Soejammy: Ouch... Not fun... Not fun being in the middle of a Heartless pile...

Kitty giggled as Sora chuckled nervously at what had happened to me. I chose to fight through some of the pain I felt as I began walking down the stairs. Sora rushed ahead as he seemed too energetic in wanting to go ahead. I chuckled at Sora's mistake as Kitty looked towards me.

Kitty: What's funny?

Soejammy: Something funny is about to happen.

Kitty tilted her head as we passed by the corner. We looked around the environment as there was a giant courtyard area with a fountain and statue of Lady and the Tramp in sharing the tradition of a spaghetti and meatball dinner. Kitty found that adorable. There were also light poles and various other lights that helped keep the area lit to see.

Kitty: Awwwwww~ That's so cute~

Soejammy: Romance at its finest.

Sora: What are you two doing over there?? Come on over here and-

Before Sora could explain, there was a loud explosion that happened above us as I looked up and smiled.

Soejammy: Right on schedule.

Yelling could be heard as two characters I recognized began to fall from the sky. Sora widened his eyes as the two people were heading his way and began to run. Even if Sora tried, he was soon crushed under the weight and impact of a duck and dog. But this wasn't just ANY duck or dog, it was Donald and Goofy. Two main companions that Sora travels in the world of Kingdom Hearts on many of his adventures. I heard the three groaning as I was trying hard to hold back my laughter as I saw Donald and Goofy have stars around their heads.

Donald and Goofy: The key!

I let out a laugh as I couldn't hold it in as it was almost too much to not laugh about it. But while I had a chance, I was able to get a good look at what Donald and Goofy had on to wear.

Soejammy: Haha! Hahahahaha! They just landed on him! From the sky! Hahahahahaha!

Kitty: Jammy! Now is not the time to be laughing!!

The ground soon began to rumble as I ceased to laugh with how much the intense shaking felt. Stone pillars rose up from the ground as it blocked any pathways that could help lead to an escape. On top of each pillar, stood a Soldier Heartless. The group of them jump down and run around to begin lining up to surround us for a total of six Soldier Heartless.

Soejammy: Hmm... Could be troublesome... But nothing grand about Soldier Heartless.

Kitty: Jammy...?

Sora: Think we can beat'em?

I looked towards Sora as he held his Keyblade out. I began to chuckle as I summoned Oblivion out too as it surprised Donald and Goofy with how I have a Keyblade too.

Goofy: Another key??

Soejammy: Against these? These Heartless are nothing but cannon fodder. Even Sir Quacks there.

Donald: Wak! Who are you calling a quack?!

I chuckled at catching Donald off guard with the sudden nickname.

Soejammy: Don't blow a gasket. Just making humor here.

Donald: If we get out of this, I'll show you "humor."

Soejammy: I'm sure you will.

I smiled as I got my Oblivion up and ready and stayed near where Kitty was, she soon softly brought out Oathkeeper, but was still scared. Even though Kitty could fight, she was still scared. I had to make sure she could handle this alright or we would all be in trouble. In wanting to not waste time, I talked to Sora.

Soejammy: Once the Soldiers are finished, the real boss appears to attack.

Sora: What??

Sora was confused by what I said as I chose to end the conversation to begin fighting against the Soldiers. I closed in on one as to shoulder bash the enemy and separate one of them from that group. Before it could get back up to attack back, I got in close and stabbed the Heartless through the chest. The heart soon leaves the enemy as I turn to see two Soldiers charging in towards me. I raised my guard in being prepared to defend, but then Donald and Goofy each took a Heartless out. Donald used fire magic, while Goofy used his shield to crush the Heartless.

Goofy: My shield is at your service!

Donald: And I'm not a quack.

Soejammy: Thanks.

I heard a yell as I saw Kitty was having a hard time trying to keep her ground with just one Soldier. I looked at Donald and Goofy in haste.

Soejammy: Go protect Kitty! I'll go help our other friend!

Nodding their heads, they went to Kitty as I went to Sora. Sora was trying to keep up with two as one tripped him up. Sora was on his back as he was about to get hit by the two Soldiers, but I was able to intervene in time. I had used my Oblivion to block the attacks and allow Sora to get up.

Sora: Thanks!

Soejammy: Thank me later when we defeat these jackals!

Sora: Right!

Teaming up with Sora, we take a singular Soldier and separate. I make quick work with the Soldier by trapping it to a wall and slash down on it. Sora thrusts his weapon at the Heartless as he defeats his enemy too. I looked to see that Kitty was safe as Donald and Goofy helped support her. I jog up to Kitty and with concern.

Soejammy: You okay??

Kitty: Yeah... I'm okay...

As I worried about Kitty, a loud sound soon resonated as I looked behind me to see that the boss had arrived. The boss was named, Guard Armor. A Heartless in the name it implied due to its body parts consists of soldier armor. The armor itself was purple as it towered slightly above us.

Sora: Holy...

Kitty: ...Crud...

As the battle begins, the Guard Armor has versatile attacks that make it deadly even if just a second boss. It's body parts are each a separate piece. Each having its own health bar. What's worse, it can decide to separate its gauntlets and legs to independently attack us. In a short sense, that meant the gauntlets, legs and torso/head were one enemy and the same. I could see the Guard Armor begin to approach as to deliver an aoe attack. Spinning its gauntlets around fast as Goofy and Donald were knocked back.

Soejammy: Hey! You okay?!

Goofy: Uh-hyuck. I'm okay.

Donald: How strong is this thing??

Soejammy: Don't just blindly rush in! Look for openings in the attacks and go for them. If you can block it, try. Trial and error is important in learning what one can do against certain opponents like this!

While it was spinning, Sora was able to get in close and make a connection with his Kingdom Key. The attack causes the gauntlets to flip in the air before resting in the air softly at the Guard Armor's sides. Sora began attacking the torso part of the enemy as I began to worry about attacking the biggest section first.

Soejammy: Sora! Get the gauntlets and legs first! Limit the attacks it can do!

Sora: Huh?? Why not???

In answering my question, the Guard Armor was needing to begin changing strategies. In launching its gauntlets forward, they began to have a mind of their own. Floating to Sora, he looked up at the Gauntlets to see they had separated from the body, the Gauntlets spun around in a circle before pelting the ground in forms of fists that sent Sora into a wall.

Sora: Augh!!

Kitty: Sora!!

Hearing Kitty's voice, I could see the Guard Armor look towards our way. Seeming to have the most focus on us.

Soejammy: Kitty! Stay back! Get some distance from me!

Even though the Gauntlets seemed to have a mind of their own, the Guard Armor seemed to call them back quickly as they began walking towards where I was.

Soejammy: Okay rust bucket, time to dance.

I was ready to duel with the Guard Armor when it approached, but for some reason, it didn't pay me any attention. It was heading straight for Kitty!

Kitty: J-Jammy...?

Soejammy: Hey! Your fight's with me, metal lord!!

I jumped to strike at it from behind, I seemed to make it angry as to focus all the attention on me in trying to stop it.

Soejammy: Wait... Something's different...

Looking at the Guard Armor, I could tell this one had a sentient mind. Meaning, it could think out what to plan and what it should do.

Soejammy: What are you...?

I heard the Guard Armor roar as it swung its arm to connect to my Oblivion. The force of the attack sends me backwards and crashes into Donald and Goofy to cushion my impact.

Goofy: Gawrsh, that must've hurt.

Soejammy: Tell me about it...

Donald: You were talking about charging in?

Soejammy: Shut the bill, Duck.

Sora joined up with us as he looked to see Kitty backing up from the Guard Armor.

Sora: What's going on?? Why did it just start going after Kitty??

I got up slowly as I felt a slight pain in my arm to look and see I had blood. I gazed at the liquid for a moment before trying to focus on Kitty and the Guard Armor.

Soejammy: Sora...

Sora: Yeah?

Soejammy: Take Donald and Goofy and fend it off... I need to rescue Kitty...

Sora: I don't know...

Sora didn't seem to want to try working with others he didn't know, but knowing this wasn't the time to joke around, he had to do it.

Sora: Okay. We'll hold it off.

Sora, Donald and Goofy began to charge towards the Guard Armor. I looked where Kitty was as I began to run to her. Kitty was backed up against the wall as the Guard Armor was about to pull its arm back. Kitty, being worried, yelled in fright and curled up in fear. Lucky for her, I was able to rush in to block the strike with my Oblivion.

Soejammy: Think you can just brush someone like me off, huh? Think again.

I struggled to keep my guard up as the enemy was pushing me back. It soon lost its power in the attack when Sora, Donald and Goofy did a three hit strike together on the target's back.

Sora: Go! Get Kitty away from this thing!

I nodded my head as I shook Kitty to get her to notice me. When she did, I quickly got her up and began to run to get her some distance away from the Guard Armor.

Kitty: Why is that thing focused on me?!

Soejammy: I don't know!! But that is NOT how it usually acts!!

Kitty: WHAT?!

I could see the Guard Armor punch Sora, Donald and Goofy to send them into a wall. I see the Guard Armor look at Kitty and I as it soon jumps up and rushes to where Kitty and I were.

Soejammy: Move!!

Kitty: Ah!!

I took hold of Kitty's hand as we began to run. We tried moving as quickly as we could, but the Guard Armor's shockwave hit us as it knocked us down to the ground. I got up slowly to look back and see that the Guard Armor had separated into its Armored Torso, Gauntlets and Hammerlegs. I looked around as I could be stunned by how surrounded Kitty and I were.

Soejammy: Kitty...

Kitty: Yeah...?

Soejammy: When I tell you to run, you do that.

Kitty: B-But...

Soejammy: You want to be attacked by three different enemies at once or do you want to get out unscathed??

Kitty looked at our situation and chose the latter.

Kitty: I rather the second option...

Soejammy: Okay. Ready...

I could see the pieces of the armor getting ready to attack all at once. When they began to initiate, I waited for them to attack and then pushed Kitty out of the way. Kitty looked back at me as she held out a hand.

Kitty: Jammy!!

I began to block the Gauntlets as they punched at me, the Hammerlegs as I backed away to not get stomped on, but I didn't notice the Torso spinning towards me as I crashed into it. The impact sends me flying as I was soon hit again by the Gauntlets.

Soejammy: Guh!!

Kitty: JAMMY!!

The Gauntlets grabbed me as it slammed my body into a wall. It punched me while I was against it as I was getting weaker and weaker. Grabbing my leg as to toss me away from the wall as I heard the loud stomping of the Guard Armor get close to me.

Soejammy: Guh... Ngh...

I felt I couldn't move as I could only lie there on the ground in pain. I felt this was going to be my end, when Kitty got in front of me and held her Oathkeeper out.

Kitty: G-Get away from him...!

I was shocked by how Kitty was wanting to face such an enemy as I struggled.

Soejammy: K-Kitty...! G-Get back...!

The Guard Armor reassembled itself as it began to pull an arm back. Kitty stood firm in wanting to be in the way as the Guard Armor began to throw its fist at her.

Soejammy: KITTY!!!

When I yelled, three figures rushed past to get in front of Kitty and defend her.

Sora: Ngh...!

Donald: Wak...!

Goofy: Hmmm...!

I could see Sora, Donald and Goofy holding the Guard Armor back with their combined strength to help protect Kitty and I.

Sora: You okay?!

Kitty: Y-Yeah...

Goofy: Quick! Get a potion from my pocket and give it to your friend!

Kitty nods her head as she takes an item out of Goofy's pocket and doesn't know what to do.

Donald: Have him drink it!

Kitty hurried to my side as she soon got me in a position to drink the fluids of the potion. Like magic, the item began to heal what wounds it could heal as I regained my strength.

Kitty: Jammy?

I reached and patted Kitty's head. This makes her blush from my action as I smile.

Soejammy: So brave~

Kitty blushed as she dropped me and backed away in shyness. I chuckled as I got up, but soon got serious as I looked at the Guard Armor.

Soejammy: Okay you three. We need to take the gauntlets and legs out. Leave the body for last.

In having to agree how many options this Heartless had, we began to get to work. I rushed up to the Guard Armor as it tried to use the other gauntlet it had. I blocked it to stun the attack for a moment as I striked at the gauntlet with what I could. Due to Sora, Donald and Goofy having bought me time to protect Kitty before, they seemed to have weakened it to be destroyed sooner. When the three were able to deflect the other gauntlet, they too had destroyed one-third of the Heartless. Next came the legs as we took turns in delivering attacks. Weakened enough, they too were destroyed. With just the Torso of the armor left, it began to spin at a high velocity.

Soejammy: Get ready! Here it comes!

Sora: Right!

I saw the Heartless begin going towards us, but it soon shifts directions as it heads straight for Kitty. With how we fought it most of the time, I had forgotten how open Kitty was to being attacked!

Soejammy: Kitty!

Seeing the Torso begin on trying to head towards Kitty began to make me boil in anger. Like an intense instinct was kicking out at the need or will to protect her from the Heartless.

Soejammy: Bastard... YOUR FIGHT IS WITH ME!!!

Without warning, I exploded with the same energy I felt earlier as I began to run in a deep sprint. I was catching up to the Torso quickly, but not fast enough to catch it in time.

Soejammy: RAGH!!!

I outstretched my hand as a dark power formed a Dark Hand. A hand that was large enough to grab the Torso and halt it in its tracks. The extended reach I had allowed me to save Kitty. But I didn't stop after I had caught my enemy. I pulled back as I soon slammed it into the ground and delivered a few slammed hits with my Dark Hand. Denting the armor that was left, I tossed it into the air as it soon began to fall. I channeled my energy as I threw my Oblivion, encasing it in a form of energy as it split the Torso in half to release the heart it held. I looked to see my Oblivion travel back to me as I caught it and took a casual stance with it. I looked at my hand and felt the power I had used. It felt exhilarating as I felt the power forming in my hand. I soon felt a hand touch my shoulder as I looked quickly to see Kitty who looked as if she was scared.

Kitty: You...okay...?

Like before, seeing her seemed to calm me down. Making the dark power disappear and feeling a headache. Maybe even a whisper of something. But I couldn't make out what it was.

Soejammy: Y-Yeah... I... What is happening...?

Leon: What you're using is darkness. And I would gladly tell you to STOP using it before you let it get to your own head.

I looked to see Leon and Yuffie walk around the corner to look at me.

Yuffie: Keep using it, and you'll lose yourself to it.

Leon: And losing a way to seal the Keyholes, that is not an option here...

Sora: But why? Who are these guys here??

Soejammy: I can answer that, their names are Donald Duck and Sir Goofy. Court Wizard and Captain of the Royal Knights. Fancy class we have here.

Everyone began to look at me weirdly as Donald and Goofy approached me.

Donald: And how do YOU know that??

Goofy: Come to think of it, you said our names earlier too.

Soejammy: Ah. Yes. I knew that would be brought up. I predicted that moment a while ago. Even this confrontation of why you search for the Keyblade. Big grand scheme of things that are yet to come even. They have been searching for us.

Donald and Goofy became surprised by hearing that and didn't know what to say.

Sora: So wait, they were looking for us?

Donald and Goofy nod their heads as Leon spoke up.

Leon: They, too, have been seeking the wielder of the Keyblade. Or should I say "Wielders."

Soejammy: Not to mention their reasons for trying to find it.

Kitty: Excuse us for a moment.

Kitty began to pull me by the ear as she brought me over to the side and began to whisper.

Kitty: What the heck is all that about?!

Soejammy: About what?

Kitty: Giving away information you already knew!? Didn't you say that we should keep our heads down and not reveal any information???

Soejammy: Ah, that.

I could see the conversation happening over yander of where the others were. Probably talking about world traveling, and finding Sora's friends. Donald being a sneak on promising to help Sora find his friends.

Kitty: Hey! Look at me!

Soejammy: Sorry, got distracted from the talk. What were we saying?

Kitty: KEEPING OUR HEADS DOWN!!

I began to rub my ear as I looked at her.

Soejammy: Want to say that any louder than that...?

Kitty: You're the one who is going against what YOU said not to do!

Soejammy: And currently, situations have changed since Destiny Island. Quite much really. Follow my lead.

Kitty: Follow what le-

Soejammy: HAAAAAA!!!! AH CHOY!!!

I held my hands to my head as I yelled out and leaned against Kitty.

Soejammy: I am seeing something!! Dark skin! Small body! Even BIG, ROUND, EARS!!! AHHHHHHH!!! Person even has a thin tail!

I could see that caught the attention of Donald and Goofy as they rushed over to where I was and took hold of me.

Donald: That's the description of the King!

Goofy: How did you know what he looked like?!

Soejammy: Ah! Because I can see him! I see him at this very moment! Traveling to places! Places UNCHARTED!!! CHIMICHANGA!!!

I rolled around on the ground as I made various poses. Donald and Goofy looked at each other as Donald made me look at him.

Donald: Tell us where the King is!

Soejammy: I-I... Oh no...

I began to act sad as I looked at Donald.

Soejammy: I'm... I'm very sorry... I seemed to have lost the connection of where I could see him...

Goofy: Why not??

Soejammy: You see... I have these... Certain set of skills. One of them is being a Psychic.

This seemed to catch Donald and Goofy off guard with what I said as Kitty once again pulled me by the ear, but this time, BOTH!!

Soejammy: Aiyayayayaya! Stop with the ear pulling!

Kitty: "A Psychic?!" Really?!

Soejammy: Kitty, I have my reasons, just like with how I said to lay low on the Island.

Kitty: What makes it so different?!

I looked at Donald and Goofy and then whispered to her.

Soejammy: Because by using what we have, we can maybe give an advantage to ourselves. Our team.

Kitty: You're insane. Absolutely insane right now.

Soejammy: Not insane. Just playing our cards smart for now. Especially since this ISN'T a game anymore...

Kitty tilted her head as I showed the blood I placed onto my finger earlier.

Kitty: What's that??

Soejammy: Blood. My blood. Blood that SHOULDN'T be in a game like this, but is.

Kitty: B-But how-

Soejammy: This isn't a game anymore love. This is real. This UNIVERSE is real. This danger is REAL.

I could see Kitty take in the information I was giving her as she almost began to freak out.

Soejammy: Kitty, Kitty. I'm not going to let anything happen to you. Honest. I will do all in my power to protect us.

Kitty: B-But-!

I took hold of Kitty's shoulders as I had to get things straight to her.

Soejammy: Kitty. Do you trust me? Do you?

Kitty looked into my eyes and nodded her head.

Kitty: I do.

Soejammy: Then follow my lead.

I began to walk back over to Donald and Goofy with my hands behind my back with a calm expression.

Soejammy: Gentlemen, my friend and I have come to an agreement. As long as Greg agrees.

I point to Sora as he is dumbfounded at why I was pointing at him. When he came to a conclusion he reacted like any person would.

Sora: Hey! My name is Sora!

Soejammy: Not now Greg, I am talking and negotiating.

Sora began wanting an explanation, but I continued my talk with Donald and Goofy.

Soejammy: So, like I said, I am negotiating.

Donald: About what?

I get in close to Donald as I talk to him.

Soejammy: I know you're looking for your King. But your own heart is NOT in the right place.

Donald: I have no idea what you're talking about.

Soejammy: Because I know you're not going to TRY to help my dear friend over there help his friends. Low blow on making a promise you aren't going to keep Duck.

I got away from Donald as he stood there in shock.

Donald: How did-?!

I pointed to my head to show Donald what I mean as to hint at the Psychic part and got him to look at me.

Soejammy: If I had to be clear on what I have to say: Don't screw with me. I am not the guy you want to mess with, especially when promises AND trust is needed. Wouldn't want a certain... "Lady Duck" to get down your neck for deceiving someone, would you?

Donald jumped back in how I phrased that as Goofy made it more obvious.

Goofy: Hey Donald, he must be talking about Daisy.

Donald: Wak! No! Nonono! Daisy will kill me if you tell her!

Soejammy: Then remember this, I know you have your reasons for finding us. But don't play with another person's feelings on them requesting help. Screw that up, and I won't hesitate on plucking a feather off you. A single feather at first, then two, then four. Catch my drift?

Donald shivered softly from my threat as I backed away from him.

Soejammy: We can be the best of friends, but my priority is helping my friends and those who need our help.

I looked at Goofy as I smiled.

Soejammy: You have my respect, Goofy. Because you're most trustful with how thoughtful you are when someone needs a good friend.

Goofy: A-hyuck. That's very nice of you to say.

Soejammy: It's my truth, and so is about Donald's actions. Even though Donald comes through in the end when they count.

Donald: Hey!

I chuckled as I decided to walk back to Sora.

Sora: Well?? What did you say to them??

Soejammy: I was able to convince them of how great of a team we can be as long as we work together and keep on each other's good side. We have a vessel to join.

Sora: Really?? That's great!

Donald cleared his throat as he walked up to us while Kitty rejoined next to me.

Donald: But before we go, you can't come along with having negative emotions. Understand?

Goofy looked at Donald in slight confusion.

Donald: No frowning. No sad face. Okay?

Goofy got in close to Donald to which he responded by giving a face.

Goofy: Yeah, ya gotta look funny, like us!

Donald pushed Goofy away to get some room and looked at Sora.

Donald: This boat runs on happy faces.

Hearing how Sora would have to stay positive while on the search for his friends, it made him feel a bit sad and hang his head.

Sora: Happy?

Donald and Goofy huddled together in hopes for what Sora would choose. Sora surprises us with a really big smile as I almost laughed at it, Kitty shook in trying to hold her laugh back. Sora began to feel discouraged by how things were going, until Donald and Goofy began to laugh.

Goofy: That's one funny face!

Feeling hopeful from their reaction, Sora began to smile as did I.

Sora: Okay, why not? I'll go with you guys.

Donald soon held his hand out to properly introduce himself and so did Goofy.

Donald: Donald Duck.

Goofy: Name's Goofy.

I placed my hand in the middle as did Kitty.

Soejammy: Soejammy's the name. But call me Jammy.

Kitty: You can call me Kitty.

Sora was about to introduce himself, but I jumped in.

Soejammy: Pretty sure you met Ernesto.

Sora: It's Sora, Jammy!

Soejammy: Kidding.

Sora soon placed his hand in the middle as we all laughed as Goofy did a chant.

Goofy: All for one, one for all.

I smiled as to what the adventure would hold for us. But I felt we were being watched for some reason...

Third person view.

World: ???

Location: ???

Located on another world far away, deep within the walls of a castle over water. Five people could be seen around a table as a projection of Sora, Donald, Goofy, Kitty and Soejammy could be seen.

???: Those runts took down that Heartless! Who'd have thought it?

???: Such is the power of the Keyblade. The power they wield was not their own.

???: Why don't we turn them into Heartless? Haha! That'll settle things quick enough.

???: And the pest's friends are the king's lackeys.

???: Swoggle me eyes, they're all bilge rats by the look of them.

???: You're no prize yourself.

???: Shut up!

A sixth person comes into the room as they step onto the foot of the one getting angered and yell in pain. That being Zapper Zaku.

Zapper Zaku: How about you pipe down. I don't see you charging into battle and getting your butt handed to you, mustache head.

???: Shut it, rust bucket!

Zapper Zaku: Big nose!

???: Half pint!

Zapper Zaku: Clown!!

The two were arguing with one another about who could insult the other the best. A sound of thunder resonated in the room to make everyone silent.

???: Enough. The Keyblade has chosen them. Will it be they who conquers the darkness? Or will the darkness swallow them? Either way, they could be quite useful...

The person smiled as it was shown to be Maleficent. She gazed at the group the others were spying on as she gazed at Kitty and Soejammy the most.

Maleficent: The boy and the girl however... They seem to be that of a very special case.

The silhouette of the person holding a scepter looked at Maleficent.

???: And what of it? Was it the boy on how he defeated the Heartless?

Maleficent: One of two I caught. The boy shows promise of controlling darkness in his heart. Yet he seems to only tap into it when needed. And that girl. It would seem something about her attracted the Heartless to her. A curious sort indeed~

???: And she can be yours. All you need is to get rid of that man who'd do everything to see her safe.

Hearing a voice down the hall, Maleficent called out to them.

Maleficent: And who are you? I don't recall ever meeting or bringing you here.

As the voice approached, it sounded to be that of a voice being masked by a voice changer.

???: My identity is not to be known. But what I seek is something that could benefit us all.

Maleficent: By what do you mean?

The person chuckled as they approached still.

???: For you, all the power you could have.

Maleficent: And you? What do you benefit from this?

???: A chance to take what the boy has gained as my own power. Power to change reality as I see fit.

The person began to chuckle as lights began to light up as a red eye could be seen in the dark of the room before going into a full blown laughter. When Maleficent tries to light up the hall, the person suddenly disappears with their voice echoing till it fades.

Chapter 2. End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 84 23
Why universe why?? Or Nikki here. "You don't, again, mean him right?" "Yes, I do." She smirks. Fine. What? She is not gonna back away anyways. Tru...
75.4K 5.2K 51
Taehyung X reader I grabbed the wheelbarrow and pitchfork, and cleaned each stall. It didn't take me long, and once I'd added some fresh bedding, I...
96.9K 3K 17
#3 in short story! 3/29/2019 #34 on Royals! 8/20/2019 #8 on heartfelt! I was walking to the grocery store when I thought some one was following me ...
467K 10.1K 37
Hello! This story is now discontinued and will not be updated! I wrote this story in 2017 and have grown out of fanfiction. So enjoy the drafts of t...