Rosabella Black|Daughter Of S...

By Alexandra_060203

Alone. That's how Rosabella felt. Harry was gone. Hunting Horcrux's along with Hermione and Ron. Rosabella wa... More

The Black Family
The Funeral
The Seven Potters
The Fallen Warrior
First Times
The Wedding
Kreachers Tale
The Bribe
Return To Hogwarts
Magic Is Might
The Muggle-Born Registration Commission
Goblins Revenge
Godrics Hollow
The Silver Doe
Deathly Hallows
Potter Watch
The Wandmaker
Shell Cottage
The Final Hiding Place
The Missing Mirror
The Lost Diadem
The Sacking Of Severus Snape
The Battle of Hogwarts
The Elder Wand
The Princes Tale
The Forest Again
Kings Cross
The Flaw in the Plan
Jason & Katie
Jacob & Ginny
Ron & Hermione
George & Angelina
Percy & Audrey
19 Years Later

The Wedding

529 8 3
By Alexandra_060203

Rosabella's Point of View:
Kingsley was officially voted Minister of Magic rather then temporary Minister of Magic. McGonagall was now Headmistress of Hogwarts. Because of the casualties the Auror department took during the war, everyone who fought in the battle of Hogwarts was allowed to start Auror training. Ron, Harry, Neville and I took the opportunity along with many others while Hermione wanted to retake her seventh year so her and Ginny will now be in the same year at Hogwarts. Jacob was determined to fulfill Michael's ambition and became the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher while Jason transferred to the Control and Regulation of Magical Creatures department as a way to honor Lucas and Remus.

A few weeks after the battle of Hogwarts Harry and I got our own place and moved into together. Harry actually surprised me with it. He had down what my Dad did. Buy a big plot of land and build a Manor using Magic. I was speechless when I saw it.

Harry made sure it was by a Forest for Winter. It was absolutely perfect. Harry also officially proposed with a ring.

The realisation we were engaged felt even more real when the ring was placed on my finger. I found out Harry had taken Hermione ring shopping because he was worried I wouldn't like the ring. We decided on the date of the wedding which would be on the 10th of August. We are currently in July and I was wedding planning in the living room room, Winter strangly wasn't with me.

Living Room:

Winter has been acting extremely weird over the past few weeks. She's not been as active but she's much more hungry then usual and she hasn't been following me around like she usually does. Winter keeps staying under the dining room table and refuses to move. She's made a den of blankets under there. I then heard a high pitch squeal come from the dining room. I dropped the invitation I was making, shot up to my feet and ran into the dining room.

Dining Room:

Winter was lying in her den under the table, whining and licking her stomach. I moved the chairs out of the way so I could reach her. I crouched down next to Winter and she whined again and placed her head in my lap.
    "Shh. Its okay. What is it?" I said, desperately trying to stay calm.
Winter whined again and then started livking her stomach.
I delicately placed my hand on Winter stomach and felt around to see if I could figure out what was wrong. I suddenly felt something move. It felt like a nudge, almost like a kick.

It can't be.

I felt around and there was more nudges against my hand. Winter was panting and shaking. I grabbed my wand and conjured a mountain of towels.
    "Harry!" I screamed as loud as I could.
I heard is foot steps running down the stairs.
    "Kreacher!" I also called. 
Kreacher ran into the room.
    "Yes, mistress?" Kreacher asked.
    "I need hot water! As fast as you can! Please." I added at the end and Kreacher rushed to get it just as Harry ran into the Kitchen wand raised.
     "Ro! Are you okay? What's going on?" Harry said frantically.
      "I'm fine, just come here!" I said urgently.
Harry dropped down next to me. I held Winters head up moved slightly and motioned Harry to sit where I was. Harry did seeming extremely confused and worried. I placed Winters head in his lap and then quickly moved to sit by her rear legs. I looked between her legs and saw what I expected.
    "Accio towels!" I said and the mountain of towels flew towards me.
    "Ro, what's –?" Harry stared to say anxiously.
    "No time!" I said, cutting him off.
    "Kreacher, please, hurry!" I yelled.
Kreacher then came hurrying in with a bowl of hot water.
    "Thank you." I said absentmindedly as I took the bowl.
I didn't have time to get the room the the right temperature so these tells will have to do. I soaked a towel in the water and then dried I using the hot air charm so it was room. Just in time as Winter whined and lifted her tail. I held the towel ready as the first puppy came out. I wrapped it in the towel as I passed it over to Winter.
Winter lifted her head and began licking the puppy clean especially around its eyes and nose so it could see and breath. When the puppy was clean and wiggling, meaning it was breathing steadily I place by Winter, loosely wrapped in the small towel. This puppy was grey.
I grabbed another towel and repeated the process. In total Winter had six pupies. The second was a brown puppy, the third a light brown puppy, the forth a white puppy, the fifth a black puppy and the sixth was a light blond.
After the sixth puppy Harry and I lingered for a while to make sure the sixth was the last one. We also gave Winter a raw steak and water after she was done. I knew Winter was fine when she started wagging her tail and licking Harry's face.
    "How did this even happen?" Harry said as we watched the six puppies nurse from Winter.
     "It must have happened while she lived with the wolves in the Forbidden Forest during my last year at Hogwarts. Judging by the shade of some of the pups it must have been that black wolf."  I said.
    "What black wolf?" Harry said.
I told him what happened with the Lestrange brothers during the battle of Hogwarts and how Winter acted when the Black wolf was killed.
    "I think you're right." Harry said and we looked down at the puppies.
My heart melted at how cute they are and it practically soared at how happy Winter looked. She had been so sad for the past two months and now she looked so happy and content.
     "Harry . . . I know seven wolves will be hard to handle –" I started to ramble.
     "Ro, we're not getting rid off them if that's what you're worried about." Harry said.
I smiled in relief.
I wrapped my arms around his neck.
     "You really are amazing." I said quietly and we kissed.

August soon arrived and all the planning was done. Jason and Jacob would walk me down the Isle because I couldn't possibly choose between them. Ginny, Luna, Katie, Hermione and Fiona would be my bridesmaids, Hermione being my maid of honor. Roseanna would be my flower girl. Harry's best man was Ron and his other grooms men consisted of Dean, Seamus, Neville and George. Teddy would also be with them and held by Ron as Teddy was only four months old.
Teddy practically slept over at ours once a week as we had built in a nursery as Harry and I both knew we wanted kids in the future. Roseanna also stayed over a lot and she gushed over Teddy and insisted he was her little brother which made us all giggle. Teddy and Roseanna also stayed over at Jason and Jacob's a lot. They both have stayed at Black Manor and Katie moved in their with them. Fiona moved out with Roseanna and got her own place. The pupies were doing well and healthy.

We had named the grey one Storm (girl).

The brown one was named Loki (boy).

The light brown one was named Koda (boy).

The white one was named Snow (girl).

The black one was named Shadow (boy).

The light blond one was named Summer (girl).

On the night of August the ninth Harry was promptly kicked out the house by Ginny, Luna, Katie, Hermione and Fiona while I held Roseanna with Andromeda standing next to me.
    "Can I at least kiss my finance goodbye?" Harry protested.
     "Nope." Ginny said.
     "You have the rest of your lives for that!" Katie said.
     "See you tomorrow Harry! The boys are waiting for you at Black Manor!" Hermione said as the girls through Harry's bag at him and shut the door in his face.
I couldn't help but laugh my head off. The girls then ran off in all directions to get snacks and blankets. I heard a tap at the window. I looked round and saw Harry outside. I laughed quietly and placed Roseanna on the chair as I quickly opened the window.
    "They will not hesitate to kill you." I warned him as I smiled.
    "Oh, I know but it's worth it." Harry said and then kissed me passionately.
     "They're all about to come back, Harry. I'd go if I were you but then you might look quite good with one arm at the wedding but it's up to you." Luna said in her usual dreamy voice.
     "Uh, right." Harry said as I laughed.
     "I'll see you tomorrow." Harry said and kissed me one last time and then left.

I showed Roseanna's the puppies. The puppies could walk a bit by now but not much as they were only three weeks old. Fiona then put Roseanna to bed in the room she usually stay in when she sleeps over. The girls and I watched a bunch of movies but we didn't really pay attention as we talked excitedly. We didn't stay up too late as tomorrow would be a long day.
Andromeda did all our make up and hair as she was the one who taught me and she outstanding.

Rosabella's Hairstyle:

Rosabella's Makeup:

Bridesmaids Hairstyle:

We then got into our dresses. I had found my mother's wedding dress in the attic at Black Manor and it fit like a glove. If she couldn't be there in person, then at least dress fekt like she was here in spirit. After I saw her dress, I couldn't imagine wearing anything else as she too was also married in August according to Andromeda.

Rosabella's Dress:

Bridesmaids Dresses:

Roseanna's Dress:

When we were all finally ready it was 12:30. Jason and Jacob soon arrived. I saw tears in their eyes as they tightly hugged me.
    "You look amazing." Jason said softly, his voice cracking.
    "Harry may just drop dead when he sees you." Jacob said trying to smile jokingly but he looked at me with tears of happiness.
    "Don't cry because then you're going to make me cry and my make up will smudge." I said as I fanned my eyes as the started to water.
Jason and Jacob drove us to venue in two muggle cars.
It was a hot day so the wedding ceremony and reception will be outside.
When we arrived where the Ceremony will be, the guest had all been seated, Andromeda got us all into order.
    "Anna, you stand in front, dear. Here's the basket. You know want to do?" Andromeda said softly.
    "I've done this a lot granny Andy." Roseanna said seriously and we all laughed.
     "Luna, just behind Anna. Ginny, dear, you next. Katie, just here, please. Fiona then you and Hermione you last just before Ro." Andromeda said and they all got into order.
Andromeda then came to hug me tightly.
    "You loon amazing. Are you nervous?" Andromeda asked as she hugged me.
    "A little." I admitted.
    "Every bride gets nervous." Andromeda assured me.
     "I was terrified." Fiona said as she smiled encouragingly.
I smiled back at her over Andromeda shoulder.
    "I wish that everyone could be here." I sighed and they all knew who I was referring to.

Dad.

Mom.

Lucas.

Michael.

James.

Lily.

Uncle Remus.

Tonks.

Uncle Ted.

Fred.

Jason kissed the top of my head as Jacob kissed my hand.
   "I know." They both murmured softly.
   "They are here. You might not be able to see them but believe me they are, this isn't a day the would miss." Andromeda said and she kissed my forehead and hugged me one last time.
    "Oh, your bouquet! I almost forgot!" Andromeda said and she handed us our bouquet.

Bridesmaids Bouquet:

Rosabella's Point of View:

Andromeda hugged me one last time and then hurried to take her seat. The wedding anthem then began playing and Roseanna walked down the aisle and threw her flower petals on the aisle. Luna followed after.

Then Ginny.

Then Katie.

Then Fiona.

And then finally Hermione.

I was truly nervous now. Both my brothers seemed to notice as the squeezed my arms reassuringly as we set off to follow Hermione down the aisle.

I could hear Hagrid before I could see him. He was sitting in the back and crying hard into a handkerchief, large tears of joy flowing down in his face. I sent him a smile. My nevers lessening slightly as I scanned the familiar faces.

McGonagall sat next to Andromeda.

Mr and Mrs Weasley sat in the front at the grooms side of the aisle. Mrs Weasley was also crying hard as Mr Weasley patted her soothingly on the back, tears pricking his eyes.

Bill and Fleur.

Charlie, Percy and his plus one Audrey. I had met her a good few times and she was lovely.

Kingsley and all the other surviving order members.

All Harry and mines school friends and quiditch team.

Oliver Wood.

Angelina Johnson.

Alicia Spinnet.

Pavarti Patil.

Hannah Abbott.

Susan Bones.

Ernie Macmillan.

Justin Flinch - Fletchley.

Terry Boot.

Michael Corner.

Anthony Goldstein and all the other D.A members except Zacharias Smith, Cho Chang and Marrietta who still had the sneak pimples last I heard.

Lucas friends Ben and Will.

Michael's friends Daniel, Danica, Ryan, Sam and Emily.

Aberforth was also there along with Professor Sprout and Professor Flitwick. As well as Amos Diggory and his wife. Mrs Figgs was also invited along with Madame Maxine and Victor Krum.

So many familiar faces but my nerves only stopped once I saw Harry. Harry beamed at me, the biggest smile I've ever seen. I returned his big smile with one of my own. My brothers and I walked down the aisle the traditional wedding anthem that now seemed much to slow for me. When we finally reached Harry, my brothers both kissed me on the cheek, smiled at Harry and went to take their seats by Andromeda.
I passed my bouquet to Hermione and Harry and I held hands as we stood under the wedding arch.
Our vows were the simple traditional ones. I barely heard myself speak as I said 'I do.' I was captivated by the Emerald green eyes staring back at me.

    "I now pronounced you bonded for life! You may kiss the bride."

I wrapped my arms around Harry's waist at the same time Harry pulled me closer by wrapping his arms around my waist. Harry and I kissed each other fiercely and passionately. I was so wrapped up in the kiss that the cheering crowd seemed a thousand miles away. I don't know how long it was when Harry and I finally pulled out of the kiss. Harry and I tightly embraced each other, Harry's head buried in my shoulder, both of us relishing never having to let each other go again and also the promise of a future filled with happiness and the memories waiting to be made.

Heaven:
    "IT'S HAPPENING! JAMES! IT'S HAPPENING!" Sirius shouted in absolute delight.
James came running over and looked down.
    "WE'RE ABOUT TO BE IN LAWS!" James yelled and the hugged each other as their wives rolled their eyes.
Lily and Rosalie also hurried over to watch.
Remus, Regulus, Marlene, Mary, Tonks, Fred, Lucas and Michael also ran over close behind them.
    "Oh she looks so beautiful." Rosalie said as her heart overflooded.
    "All our planning played off, Sirius!" James said, grinning from ear to ear.
    "Wait you guys actual did plan a wedding for them?" Michael said surprised.
Lily and Rosalie gave Michael an exasperated look as they nodded their heads.
    "Damn right we did. After four boys Rose finally gets pregnant with a girl just as Lils is pregnant with a boy? FATE! FATE I TELL YOU!" Sirius said dramatically.
     "How did she even know?" Lucas asked perplexed as he smiled down at his as she left her Manor with their twin brothers, heading off to the venue.
    "She found the wedding planner in Black Manor. It was in the desk draw in the study." Sirius said casually.
     "Wait all this was your idea?" Marlene said.
      "Down to the colour of the ramble clothes." James said proudly.
      "You don't know how much we debated over whether it should be white, cream or ivory.
     "Aren't they –" Michael started to say but Regulus quickly covered his mouth.
     "Don't, just don't."  Regulus said as he shook his head.
     "Aren't they basically the same colour?" Fred said.
     "I was think the same —" Tonks started to say but got cut off.
     "THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT THE SAME COLOUR!" Sirius yelled dramatically, while James looked highly offended.
     "Ivory is at least two shades darker then cream." James said as if it was obvious.
      "TWO SHADES!" Sirius repeated, again, dramatically.
      "Cream is basically white mixed with yellow." James said.
      "DEFINITELY WOULD NOT HAVE GONE WITH THE DRESS! JUST EWW." Sirius said.
      "Sirius, you don't need to yell." Remus said weakly.
Everyone was not surprised by Sirius and James reaction apart from Fred, Lucas, Michael and Tonks who  all looked highly alarmed.
     "White was definitely the right choice." James finished.
     "DEFINITELY!" Sirius agreed and at this point Mary had had enough and threw a pillow in Sirius face.
      "YOU'VE MADE YOUR POINT NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP! I PERSONALLY WANT TO WATCH MY SON AND GODDAUGHTER GET MARRIED!" Lily yelled and James and Sirius immediately sat down on the pillows they were about to throw at Mary.
Rosalie absentmindedly high fived Lily as it wasn't the first time the fiery red head had to put them in their place.

    "They are here. You might not be able to see them but believe me they are, this isn't a day the would miss." Andromeda said and her choice echoed up to them.

    "You're damn right we wouldn't miss it!" They all yelled.

Lily and Rosalie cried during the ceremony but Kames and Sirius sobbed during the ceremony. Regulus and Remus glanced at them, then each other and shook their heads. They all had smiled on their faces as they watched Harry and Rosabella become bonded for life.

Rosabella's Point of View:  
When Harry and I pulled out of the hug I reached for Teddy and Harry made faces at him causing Teddy to laugh. Ron and Hermione hugged Harry and I tightly.

Andromeda came to hug us both and she took Teddy so Harry and I could walk back down the aisle. The guest made their way to the reception while Harry and I, bridesmaids, grooms men and closest family and friends went to take pictures. First pictures were taken of just Harry and I. The one with us and my brothers. Then one with Andromeda, Mr and Mrs Weasley. Then one with just me and my bridesmaids and Roseanna. Then one with Harry and his groomsmen and Teddy. And then one with all of us. After that we met the rest of the guests at the reception.

This is everyone offered congratulations.
My brothers and their partners congratulated us first. Katie and Ginny hugged me very tightly and couldn't stop smiling.
Hermione and Ron hugged us again and they couldn't stop smiling either. Everyone had a massive smile. Andromeda hugged and congratulated us again.

Then Mr and Mrs Weasley.

Seamus and Dean.

George and Angelina.

Percy and Charlie.

Bill and Fleur.

Everyone.

Ron gave the best man speech which was funny but the speech my brothers gave had everyone rolling.

    "It's hard to believe this day is here." Jason started the speech off.
     "Our sweet baby sister getting married. Then sweet my be stretching it a bit. She did push me down the stairs. Twice." Jacob said.
     "And terrorised Hogwarts." Jason said.
     "And gave Remus a heart attack when she snuck on the train." Jacob said.
     "Gave Umbitch hell." Jason said.
     "Flew a car to school." Jacob said.
     "Transfigured Cormac into a flower." Jason said.
     "Could kick all our asses in a duel." Jacob said.
      "Locked us in cages when we visited the Dungeon in France." Jason said.
      "Good luck, Harry!" Both the twins exclaimed.
Everyone was laughing hysterically at this point and I was struggling to breath.
      "Honestly we could go on forever, growing up with Rosabella, well, there was never a dull moment and I wouldn't of had it any other way." Jason said seriously.
      "I think I speak for both us when I say that not only can she be a force to be reckoned with but she is the best friend you could ask for. Never has she ever hesitated to be there for someone. Whether she likes them or not she can't stand to see someone in pain." Jacob said.
     "The kindest heart I've seen. Even if she literally defineds craziness itself, she's someone you want on your side.  Through the thick and thin. High and lows. And I know that if our parents were here today that would be beside themselves with bride and the women you've become. Your parents would be proud of you too Harry. They all would be." Jason said.
    "It's hard when your sister, who it feels like your whole lives purpose was to protecting her, grows up and then has someone else to protect her now." Jacob said.
     "Not that she needs protecting. If anyone needs protecting, it's the ones who get in her way." Jason added.

Another lot of loud laughter and whoops from the crowd.

    "But that's part of growing up I guess. Your priorities change. There isn't a moment we wouldn't be there for you sis but as you've been telling us for years, you're not our baby sister anymore, but we still couldn't be prouder of you." Jacob said.
      "Or happier for you. We wish you both all the happiness in the world and after everything you've been through I can't think of two people who deserve it more." Jason said.
     "So we would like to toast to the bride and groom." Both said at the same time.
Everyone raised their glasses and chanted 'To the Bride and Groom!"

The rest of the wedding passed in a blissful happiness. I slow danced a lot with Harry. Danced wildly with George, Seamus, Dean, Jason, Jacob and Ginny.
Twirled Roseanna around. I also couldn't help but notice George and Angelina getting cozy. I threw the Bouquet and it was caught by Katie. Funnily enough her and Jason were the next to get married. Harry and I had rented a hotel like the one Fiona and Lucas for people to stay in. Jacob and Jason would do me the favour of checking on Winter and the pups. Harry and I would be going on our honeymoon the next day like Hermione and Ron insisted, promising that they would look after Winter and the pups.
Before we knew it three years passed and everyone was happily married.

(A/N: There's a photo limit unfortunately so I'm going to show you what the other weddings looked like and the next chapters will consist of pictures but after that I'll be going a 19 years later part 1 and part 2 chapter because I've got a few good ideas for that! Hop le you enjoyed the chapter!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 10K 54
[book 1/2] Being a Malfoy was hard. Alivia Malfoy was constantly having to meet the standards her parents set, and so that's exactly what she did. Sh...
17.3K 519 35
Voldemort is back. Worst of all Harry has a connection to the Dark Lord. Harry is snapping and yelling at everyone and it seems Rosabella is the only...
6.6K 180 25
During the final battle of Hogwarts something Extraordinary happens changing the course of time in order to protect the students Of Hogwarts. Hermio...
25.7K 1.2K 65
BOOK: 2 Harry Potter is starting his third year at Hogwarts. Sirius Black has escaped Azkaban. Remus Lupin is teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts...