The Wedding

Rosabella's Point of View:
I was woken by Hermione shuffling around the room. I sat up and watched her. She was putting all the stuff Ron had packed into a small beaded bag. Must have an extendable charm on it.
    "Hermione?" I whispered because Ginny was still sleeping.
    "Hermione jumped slightly.
    "Ro? Did I wake you? Why is it that the one time I'm not trying to wake you, you wake up?" Hermione said with a roll of her eyes.
I laughed quietly.
    "I – I haven't been sleeping well since, you know, Lucas died. Anyway, what are you doing?" I said.
     "Packing." Hermione said and we looked at each.
Hermione sighed and she came to sit next to me on the bed. We looked at each other sadly. Hermione then pulled me into a tight hug and I hugged her back.
     "I'm going to miss you so much." Hermione said and I could a few tears fall onto my shoulder.
I hugged her tighter.
     "I'll miss you too. I feel bad leaving  you alone to keep those boys of ours in line." I joked but my eyes teared up too.
Hermione laughed slightly.
     "Who am I going to bounce ideas off now?" Hermione also joked but I could feel her shaking slightly.
We pulled out of the hug. We smiled sadly at each other as a few tears fall from our eyes. We wiped them away.
    "Hey, we'll see each other again." I said soothingly.
     "Of course we will." Hermione said sincerely.
I then helped her pack but as I was about to hand her Harry's rucksack, I opened it and took one of Harry's many jumpers. This was one he had been wearing recently. I then passed her the rucksack. Hermione put in the beaded bag and raised her eyebrow at me, questioningly.
     "Who knows when I'll see him again after you all leave." I muttered miserably.
Hermione smiled understandingly at me as she hugged me again.

We kicked all the boys out of the upstairs of the house and I went to help Fleur, Gabrielle and Ginny get ready. I was also going to help Hermione if I had time.
I prioritised Fleur first and she had shown my yesterday some ideas of what she wanted was also giving me creative freedom. I did her hair first.

Fleurs Hairstyle:

I then applied her makeup

Fleurs Makeup style:

Fleur excitedly looked in the mirror and then hugged me tightly

     "Merci beaucoup! Ginny n'exagère pas sur ton talent ! Je suis tellement reconnaissant! Tu es incroyable! Je ne vous remercierai jamais assez!" Fleur said eagerly, nearly tearing up with happiness.
(Thank you so much! Ginny ws not exaggerating about your talent! I am so grateful! You're amazing! I can not thank you enough!)
    "C'est mon plaisir. Je suis heureux d'avoir pu aider. Je suis tellement heureuse pour vous." I said as Fleur hugged me tightly.
(It's my pleasure. I'm glad I could help. I'm so happy for you.)
I then went to do Gabrielle's and Ginny's hair.