The Sacking Of Severus Snape

Rosabella's Point of View:
I successfully managed to get to the Dungeons. The first year was chained to the wall. She was sobbing hard. In my Animagus from I nudged her with my head. She looked up and made a surprise noise. Her eyes glistened with tears.
I transformed back to my human form and the girl jumped in surprise.
    "Shh. Its okay. I'm going to get you out of here. I need you to be quiet, okay?" I whispered in a soft voice.
I the girl sniffled and nodded.
I took my wand out and I grabbed the chains to analyse them so I could guess what spell to use.
    "What's your name?" I asked the first year softly, trying to keep her calm.
     "Mia." The girl whispered as she sniffled again.
I smiled at her.
     "That's a pretty name. I'm Rosabella." I whispered.
      "Okay, Mia. I need you stay incredibly still while I get rid of these chains. Can you do that?" I asked quietly.
The girl nodded and she didn't dare breath.
I pointed my wand at the cuffs around her wrists.
    "Defodio." I said as I carefully moved my wand so I wouldn't hurt Mia while trying to three her.
The cuffs on her arm split in half and fell to the floor.
I did the same to the other hand. I then noticed her wrists were badly blistered and cut from where the cuffs had rubbed.
    "Lumos." I said and a light came out the end of my wand and I delicately examined Mia's wrists.
Mis winced at the slightest touch.
     "Here. I have something that will help." I said and I reached into my pocket to get an ointment Fiona had taught me to make and a potion to numb the pain.
      "Here, drink this. It will numb the pain." I said, handing Mia the potion.
Mia drank every last drop and handed me the phial back.
I then opened the ointment and put some on my fingers.
     "This still my sting a little." I said quietly as I applied the ointment to Mia's wrist.
She hissed but ultimately coped well.
Tough kid.
    "Ferula." I muttered and bandages wrapped around Mia's wrists.
     "There. It should be all healed in the morning." I said softly.
      "Thankyou." Mia whispered very quietly, scared to make too much noise.
I smiled kindly at her.
       "Your welcome. Let's get you out of her shall we?" I said with a friendly wink.
Mia nodded frantically.

I laughed slightly and helped her to her feet. I then looked at her uniform and saw she was a Hufflepuff. I quickly pulled out the Marauder's Map.
    "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." I muttered as I pointed my wand at the map.
I focused on the way to Hufflepuff common room. It wasn't smart and at the minute it was clear.
    "Mischief managed." I said and put the map back in my pocket.
     "Right, the coast is clear. Let's go Mia." I said and transformed back into my Animagus form.
I leaned down and I used my head to gesture to my back.
Mia understood what I was saying and she carefully and slightly hesitantly climbed onto my back. I probably would of struggled to carry her in my human form but in my Animagus form it was no problem.
I took off running.
I moved quickly, yet stealthy on the shadows of the Corridors. I moved in the direction of the kitchens. I stopped in a nook on the right - hand side of the kitchen corridor. Behind a stack of barrels was Hufflepuff Common Room. Mia climbed off my back and I transformed back into my human form.
    "Thank you, Rosabella." Mia said and she hugged me tightly around the waist.
I hugged her back and then crouched down in front of her.
     "You can call me, Ro, Mia." I said as I subtly took my wand out my pocket.
I looked at Mia apologetically.
      "I'm sorry, Mia. I promise this won't hurt." I said.
      "What are you –?" Mia started to say but my spell cut her off.
      "Obliviate." I said softly and I erased her memory of my Animagus form.
Mia shook her head, as if to clear it.
       "You okay?" I said.
       "I think so." Mia said and yawned.
       "Bedtime, I think. Oh and Mia, you didn't see me." I said with a wink.
Mia nodded and gave me a small smile as she knocked on a certain barrel and entered her Common room.
I quickly transformed back into my Animagus form and ran back to the Room of Requirement.
Once I was outside the door, I transformed back and entered. I closed the door behind me.
    "I got the first year. She's safe and back in her Common room — the fuck are you guys doing here?" I said shocked.
Many more people were here then when I left.