My Abductor, My Submissive 16+

By She-stay-lit

College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming th... More

Chapter 1: Abduction
Chapter 2: Abductor
Chapter 3: Submissive
Chapter 4: My Kitten
Chapter 5: Warn
Chapter 6: Nothing
Chapter 7: Caught
Chapter 8: Punished
Chapter 9: Seduced
Chapter 10: Too much
Chatper 11: Escape
Chapter 12: Chase
Chapter 13: Stay awhile
Chapter 14: Please me
Chapter 16: Lies?
Chapter 17: Rage
Chapter 18: Choice
Chapter 19: Avoiding
Chapter 20: Sensation
Chapter 21: Shopping
Chapter 22: Choke me
Chapter 23: Unexpected betrayal
Chapter 24: Until death do us apart
Chapter 25: Feelings vs Agony
Chapter 26: Alex encounter
Chapter 27: What love causes
Chapter 28: Being with you
Chapter 29: Love
Chapter 30: The hours with you
Chapter 31: Universe
Chapter 32: Home is with you
Chapter 33: Momma's visit
Chapter 34: Truth be told
Chapter 35: Journey to love
Chapter 36: Sorrow
Chapter 37: Reality

Chapter 15: Questions

3.8K 64 2
By She-stay-lit

Blinking my eyes open, they soon catch sight of Lorenzo's presence on the balcony just beyond our bed.

He sits on a chair, his hands clasped and his back slightly hunched, his elbows resting on his knees.

His gaze is fixed upon the towering buildings that stretch into the distance.

Rising from the bed, I reach for the pill placed on the nightstand beside me, accompanied by a note that whimsically instructs me to 'eat me.'

With a glass of water in hand, I consume the Plan B, taking it down with a sip of water.

Dressing swiftly, I pick up my clothes from the floor and put them on before I make my way towards Lorenzo, navigating through the glass opening and coming up behind him.

My hand glides up his firm back, gently caressing his broad shoulder, prompting him to turn and face me.

I offer him a small smile before settling into his lap, cradling within his arms and resting my head on his shoulder.

Curiosity prompts me to inquire, "What occupies your thoughts?" My gaze sweeps across the buildings and the distant horizon.

"A myriad of things," he murmurs, his hands tenderly running through my red, frizzy hair.

I contemplate changing my hairstyle; I've worn this one since I was four.

"What sort of things?" I inquire, yearning to delve deeper into his mind.

"Contemplations of whether one day you will become my wife," he responds, causing me to turn my head towards him, taken aback before breaking into a smile.

"After all, you are my dominant, Lorenzo," I whisper, leaning my head against his broad shoulder once more. "I don't really have a choice, do I?"

"Maybe it's not just because I'm your dominant, but perhaps we'll discover true love," he murmurs in a gentle tone, unleashing a flurry of sensations in my stomach.

I smile at him, acknowledging his unwavering optimism for us, and I believe that we might indeed fall in love, as he's already conjuring butterflies within me, making me feel things I never felt before.

Grinning at him, my cheeks flush with warmth.

"Have you ever thought about having children someday?" I inquire, playfully poking his nose and giggling as he playfully flares his nostrils in response.

He's so perfect.

He casts a composed gaze on me and offers a faint smile. "I have considered it," he replies, directing his gaze straight ahead.

I return his smile and run my fingers through his hair, prompting him to meet my gaze. "So, how many children do you envision having?" I ask curiously.

"Hmm, about six. I love kids, so maybe I'll have more," I give him a serious look but want to laughs. Who's going to be his baby momma?

"So who are you marrying?" I inquire, gently reaching out to touch his ear, unable to resist the allure of his skin.

It's so soft and warm.

"Who do you think, Kitten?" He raises an eyebrow, casting a cool gaze down at me.

Why does he have to be effortlessly stunning?

"I'm not sure," I shrug, amused by his serious and incredulous expression.

"I only want you," He confess with passionate eyes.

"So you expect me to give birth to six or more children?!" I exclaim and he starts to say something, but I interject, "No way, unless you're willing to share in the delivery," I assert, looking at him intently.

"How-"

"You better figure it out," I retort, if I was standing, I would have my hands on my hips, giving him a stern look like a mother would give her child.

"I'll do whatever it takes, as long as we have those kids," he chuckles, knowing it's not as simple as he suggests.

"Give me a kiss, please?" I pout at him, and he looks down at me with soft eyes, making my heart pound faster than it is.

"Of course, future baby mama," he jokes and I playfully slap his firm chest, but it unexpectedly stings, making me groan.

God, he's so hard!

I crease my eyebrows, puzzled by his smirk and the delay in his kiss.

He places his hands on my body and suddenly begins tickling me in all the most ticklish spots, making me shriek and squirm in his arms. "L-Lorenzo... haha, stop..."

"Nope," he grins, continuing to tickle me, and I can't help but squirm and laugh uncontrollably.

"I-I'm going to pee..." I manage to gasp between laughter, but he doesn't stop. "I mean it... L-Lorenzo..."

Why won't he stop?

"I don't care pee," he utters and my eyes widen when he said that.

"Lorenzo!" I gasp.

"Remember you're wearing your favorite white jeans...and it will stain," his hand stops abruptly.

"He murmurs, pecking my lips, "You're lucky I love these jeans."

I chuckle and lean my head on his strong shoulder.

We sit in silence for at least ten minutes, enveloped by the sounds of nature surrounding us.

Four doves gracefully glide past, while the sun smiles down on us, accompanied by puffy white clouds and the gentle breeze that caresses our skin and plays with our hair.

Did Lorenzo truly mean it when he said he wants to marry me? I initially took it as a joke, but if it ever comes to that, perhaps we could, but only if I genuinely fall in love with him.

How did my life transform like this in just a matter of days?

"I have something for you," he murmurs, clearing his throat nervously.

"What is it?" I ask, looking ahead.

I feel him reach into his pocket and retrieve something, causing me to turn and  gaze at his hand, which holds a small box, my eyes widening.

He wouldn't... No... We haven't even been on a single date! "You're not proposing, are you?" I ask hopefully, nervously curling my toes.

He chuckles softly, "Of course not, it's something different," he opens the box, and a sparkling pendant catches my eye.

He presents a stunning diamond necklace.

I gasp as he reveals it to me. It's breathtaking.

How could he afford something like this? It must have cost a fortune.

"Let me help you put it on," he offers and I turn my head, lifting my hair with my hands and wait as he places the diamond necklace around my neck, and then I look down at it in adoration, my lips forming a smile at the sight, my skin tingling with joy and affection.

"It's beautiful. I absolutely adore it, but you really didn't have to," I turn to face him, appreciating his gesture. "Thank you so much, but you don't need to buy me gifts," I reassure him.

Although he's my dominant, I can't help but feel undeserving of this.

"It was nothing. I wanted you to have it because you bring me peace," he states. I gaze at him, puzzled. "Because you're at peace."

At peace with him? What does he mean by that?

"What do you mean, at peace with you?"

"For surrendering yourself to me and choosing to stay even after attempting to leave initially. Despite everything, you're still at peace with me," he explains softly, his eyes filled with adoration as he looks at me, tingling my stomach.

I sigh, realizing the truth in his words.

If I hadn't trusted him, perhaps I would have ended up dead or still struggling to escape. And everything that has transpired between us would never have occurred.

So this gift is for being at peace with him? It's such an extravagant present. "How much did it cost?" I ask, raising an eyebrow, curiosity getting the better of me.

I don't want him to spend too much on me.

"It doesn't matter. All that matters is that we're here now, safe from the person who's trying to harm us," he says, and I turn to look at him, contemplating his words.

All of this wouldn't have started if it weren't for the person who orchestrated my abduction.

But who is that person?

They must have known me well enough to want me dead. "Lorenzo?" I whisper, realizing that I need to uncover the identity of the person who wants me killed.

Who hates me so intensely?

"Yes, Kitten?" He gazes down at me with a cool expression, one eyebrow raised in curiosity.

"Who is it?" I ask him, my words cryptic, causing him to furrow his brow in confusion. "The person who wants me dead," I clarify, desperate for an answer.

He turns his eyes away from me then sighs remorsefully. "Someone close to you," my eyes widen from their sockets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 13 27
"Like I said... you want me." I stepped towards the door and looked back. I'll be leaving now, you know staying the hell away from you like you "wan...
842 18 10
"Your body belongs to me, Kitten." He rasped out, cold index finger reaching out to trace over my fluttering pulse. I took an hesitant step backwards...
24.8K 263 34
"Fuck me Grayson. Show me how bad you want me. Show me that I belong to you and not any other man. Show me that no other man can bring me the pleasur...
My Owners By

Vampire

3.2K 44 29
"Is this why you waited until I was 18?" I shoved him away from me. Walking to the door "Fuck you and your boy's I'm out. I'm nobody's play thing. Y...