𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 |𝙻𝚞�...

Door chaaaey

| Tԋҽ Oɯʅ Hσυʂҽ | DISCONTINUED 𝙻𝚞𝚣 𝚗𝚘𝚌é𝚍𝚊 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 Growing part with Luz was her gre... Meer

◘ A Lying Witch and a Warden
↳A lying Witch and a Warden {2}
◘ Witches before wizards
↳Witches before Wizards {2}
↳Witches before Wizards {3}
◘ I'm a teen abomination!?
↳I'm a teen abomination!? {2}
↳I'm a teen abomination!? {3}
◘ "The Intruder"
↳"the intruder" {2}
↳"the intruder" {3}
◘ Convention
↳convention {2}
◘ Hooty's moving hassle
↳Hooty's moving hassle {2}
◘ Lost in language
↳Lost in language {2}
↳Lost in laungue {3}
↳Lost in language {4}
◘ Something Ventured, Someone Framed
↳Something Ventured, Someone Framed {2}
◘ Escape of the Palisman
↳Escape of the Palisman {2}
◘ Adventures in the Elements
↳Adventure in the Elements {2}
↳Adventure in the Elements {3}
↳Adventures in the Elements {4}
◘ First Day
↳First Day {2}
◘ "Really small problems"
↳"Really small problems" {3}
↳"Really small problems" {2}
✨If Luz cheats on Y/n for some stuff animal ✨
♡Tαɠɠҽԃ♡
◘ Understanding Willow
↳Understanding willow {2}
↳Understanding willow {3}
↳Understanding Willow {4}
◘ Enchanting grom fright
↳Enchanting grom fright {3}
◘ Wing it like witches
↳Wing it like witches {2}
↳Wing it like witches {3}
◘ Agony of a Witch
This book in a nutshell:
◘ Young Blood, Old Souls
°Season 2°
◘ Separate Tides
◘ Escaping Expulsion
◘ Through the Looking Glass Ruins
◘Hunting Palismen
◘ Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door

↳Enchanting grom fright {2}

2K 62 63
Door chaaaey

[:Someone get me off genshin 24/7 😭]

Walking back to the owl house, I started to drift in my mind 'grom fright.. a different type of prom but more intense'

I hummed putting a hand under my chin 'and the fact you also need a date.. a.. date..' I faced front looking at luz who was smiling happily walking back.

I blushed shaking my head 'no! I- mean.. we are pretty close so there is a chance..- but what if she says no!? I'm gonna embarrass myself for life!'

I then felt myself bump into something. I opened my eyes and saw luz looking at me then went back to her usual smile "you okay there? You were drifted in such fantasy world in your mind that I thought I lost you there" she squints her eyes grinning.

"Ah- yes I'm okay, looks like we're here"

I opened the door as we then placed our bags away and went straight up to the main room.

"We're home!"

"-OW!"

Luz opens the door seeing eda.. is a suit with king helping her.

"Guys?" Luz called for their attention "careful with those pins!" Eda says to king scrunching her face "why am I doing this? I don't even wear clothes!" King yells back.

"Hey, sweet duds, owl lady! What's the haps?" Luz greets "never knew you had one of those eda" I say before sitting next to luz.

"I'm chaperoning grom tonight, so I have to look sharp" Eda says smirking "girl, your looking good as heck" I said pointing at her smiling "ya know it!" She points at me back.

"And Gus asked me to co-emcee the fight" king says and pulled out a poster "we're gonna turn this bloodbath into fun bath!"

"Ooh, have they announced the victim yet?" Eda asks turning to us "yeah, it's amity. She's kinda freaked out about it though" luz said crossing her arms.

"I wish we could somewhat take her place or something" I said checking my phone. King and eda then began to laugh "a great joke you two!" King giggles.

Eda wipes a year as she bends up "ah listen here kiddos. That's a noble sentiment, but grom is a little above your pay grade"

"You both are humans, your fragile" we blushed in embarrassment as I stood up "eda we've been learning lots of new spells!  We- or I could handle it" I turned away crossing my arms.

"There's a horrifying spider on your hair" Eda says.

"Not today eda" I said "talking to luz hon" Eda says "nope! I'm not as fragile as you think so too eda"

Luz stood up walking to the door "and I can't be so easily fooled either!.. hmp!" She turns to the door.

My eyes widens and gaps in surprise. There was an actual spider on Luz's hair. I turned to eda who was still smirking "that's so creepy and not pretty helpful at the same time at this point" I said looking at her unpleasantly.

Luz then slams the door. I went back sitting down looking through my phone for some outfit designs for grom.

"Uh maybe you were too hard on them. They did in fact save you from multiple monsters, remember?"

"Tell her king" I cheered.

"Facing grom means facing your worst fears, king. And I don't think luz knows what that means"

"Technically she does now" I said as eda turns to me. She looks back at the mirror "so you think I can pull off a red eye Shadow?" She asks.

"Girl! You can pull off anything! Right Y/n?" King says as the both of them looked at me "just for this I'm forgiving you but, Yes of course! Right on with the outfit oh girl mm mm" I stood up standing next to her.

"Up top! We're style geniuses!" King says as all three of us high fives.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I went to the woods walking to have more ideas in my mind. What's a good way of thinking something with a peaceful place right?

"Luz is probably still somewhere in the house, I just gotta try and stay quiet for now" I sighed looking up "will she even say yes..?" I whispered.

"AGh!" I jumped as I scooted off a bit from the noises somewhere in the place. I grabbed a stick and went on my fighting position "ominous footsteps- creepy wood but peaceful, this is no problem. Definitely not scary even in the dark" I started to sweat and moved forward slowly.

I gripped on my stick tightly "it better not be the same fairy from our first day!!" I yelled running and hit someone.

"-OW!!"

I looked down seeing a glimpse of green hair, and knew immediately. I made three light glyphs for light.

"Oh my gosh amity I'm so sorry" I lend a hand "ugh.. and here I thought this day..-" my foot slipped making me bend a little which made us a little closer ".. couldn't get any worse.."

She sighs sitting down on a log. I leaned on the sides crossing my arms "did you talk with him? Ya know, bump? How did it go?" I asked. She sighs deeply "he said no.. I'm grom queen, unless I can find a replacement.. and who'd wanna switch with me..?"

I looked down "it may take a risk, but I would volunteer" she looked at me surprised "what?"

I stood straight "I'll do it. I'll take your place and face grom in the arena. It's like fighting someone but more bigger, like coach and fighter I'll be your champion"

I looked back at her and saw spider webs suddenly falling. I screamed and slipped down on the mud and began jumping away.

"see!? N-nothing to bad!!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I told luz everything about what happened last night with amity. She was surprised and worried for me of course but at the same time happy.

But a little bit sad since she couldn't dance with me since I'll be fighting below them all.

The next day we were picking out outfits. Looking through eda's chests of clothes we found various ones.

"Ohh look at this one..! It's like one of those opera watchers would wear" I showed it to her as she gasps "oh that's so cute! But this bear onesie is just- mwha! Chef kiss"

Luz's phone rang. It was a message from her mom mrs. Camilla. Luz looks down and responded to the message with an emoji.

"Still having trouble what to tell her?" I asked "yeah.. it's just that I miss mama.. but at the same time I can't just leave here yet" she sighs and looked at me "how's your parents doing Y/n?"

".. Probably still focusing on their work more than their only daughter perhaps, they usually just text me once a month and yet I haven't received one this day"

"It's been more than years, right?" Luz says "yeah.. I don't mind though, they haven't even came back since the day I turned five. But at least I have you guys" I said smiling.

Luz smiles back "hey-" but before she could continue Hooty came in squishing his face on luz "hey you two, you have a guest~"

He then wrapped himself around me "a friend~" on the tone his saying those words it gives me chills.

"Hooty!" Luz swats him away from us "no touching!" She yelled. The door then opens "oh hey amity" I waved "if that bird tube ever talks to me again, I'm going to destroy it. You ready to train?" She asks me.

"Oh you know I am. But which outfit should we wear to grom?" I asked showing her three outfits. Luz nodded showing her the two outfits her eyes caught on.

"This one says "witch with a dark side" .. but this one says "im an otter!. With a dark side""

"Mine says "rapping time" look there's even a gold chain on it, isn't it sweat!" I said "come on Y/n take this seriously. If your not able to defeat grom, everyone on the island will have to live out their worst nightmares!"

Hooty then came in squishing his face on amity's "you wanna hear my worst nightmares?" He asked. That really reached amity's limits.

"–Hoot!- hoot-!! Hoot, hooOT!-"

"–amity!! Stop stop! Please- wh no!-"

"Stop amity!! Wait!! Wai- Stop!!–"

After that, Hooty lost an eye. Not really though but let's just say that.

"Grom will transform into your darkest fears, what are you afraid of Y/n?" Amity asks pointing at me.

"Oh um.." I started to think.

"Wanna say our greatest fears?" Ed started. Edric and emira went here to help me on facing my fear to prepare myself from grom.

"On three, one two.."

"-Being alone forever!"

"-Being stuck with you forever"

Edric looks down as I nervously patted his back in comfort "I guess I wrote some down just in case I don't think of any" I handed her a piece of paper as she took a look on it.

Ed and em also did as they started to use their illusion magic on me.

First I was strapped on a chair as my name was written down on air and a foggy teacher looking at me "no no! Getting called even though I didn't raise my hand!-"

I started to sweat. Another one appeared on my left. It was floating dogs with doll heads with wings "ah! Alive uncreated being!-"

Then a bunch of papers appears in front of me "oh please no!- surprise homework!! A bunch of them!!-"

"Not enough!" Amity says as she walks up to me "the reason I can't face grom, it goes deeper than things that just gross me out or things that came in imaginary"

"What's your, real fear Y/n" She asks. I looked up "my real fear.. is that eda thinks I'm- no, things we humans are too fragile to do this. And if she's right.. our hopes of becoming a real witch would just fade away"

And the twins as usual. They started to create another illusion. They made a ginormous eda.

"Your  inadequate"

Illusion eda then strapped me in a more highly dangerous chair.

"Oh come on!! Under my own level! No!-"

Eda then comes out "I get it ditch the yellow-" she then looks up gasping "is that supposed to be me?.. dang, I look great"

Eda then looked at me "wait a sec- your training to be grom queen!" Eda yelled as luz stood up "so what if she is!-" luz trips down "you think training will help her against grom?" She asks.

"It's my own decision deal with it!- aH!"

Eda crosses her arms "now, what's the fun in watching a kid get eaten by a monster if it's one of my kid?" She says.

"Well maybe you'll have fun watching her actually defeating grom!"us says hitting one of the illusions.

The chair I was strapped on disappeared as I started to hit my other fears away. Amity proudly walks to me "Y/n, I think your ready. But we're literally out of time"

A/N:
Heyyy~ I made grom you some grom outfits! I made three outfits in total (if you don't want any of them it's okay!) Whatever outfit gets most comments will be your grom outfit! (On the next chapter will be the result on what outfit won!)

Ft my TOH oc Elisé <3

Outfit 1

Outfit 2

Outfit 3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

119K 3.2K 23
When Luz returns to the Boiling Isles, her feelings towards her best friend, top student Amity Blight, haven't changed. But both are too afraid to co...
23.5K 923 20
There was an event where only male knights are allowed to fight each other to become the princess's protector. Luz was one of those knights who broke...
3.8K 60 16
4 years after toh TV show, in an attempt to stop the evil Emperor Belos, Luz, Amity, Gus, and Willow get sent through a newly rebuilt portal to... ea...
1.7K 51 18
Belos' control has gotten out of hand. With new beings changing the hands of fate, how will our protagonist survive in a world only known from a scre...