deciphered

By hoeneymilktea

Your cousin, Hajime Iwaizumi, whom you haven't seen in a long time, invited you to support him in the largest... More

downtown tokyo I
downtown tokyo II
downtown tokyo III
downtown tokyo IV
downtown tokyo V
downtown tokyo VI
downtown tokyo VII
cypher's condo I
cypher's condo II
cypher's condo III
cypher's condo IV
cypher's condo V
ramen & racing I
ramen & racing II
ramen & racing III
ramen & racing IV
ramen & racing V
ramen & racing VI
renegade nights I
renegade nights II
rescuing sly flox I
rescuing sly fox II
rescuing sly fox III
rescuing sly fox IV
shower thoughts I
shower thoughts II
seijoh tune shop I
seijoh tune shop II
seijoh tune shop III
slow-kyo drifting I
slow-kyo drifting II
slow-kyo drifting III
slow-kyo drifting IV
backseat lovers
daikokufuto race I
daikokufuto race II
daikokufuto race III
daikokufuto race IV
daikokufuto race V
daikokufuto race VI
daikokufuto race VII
my letters to you I
my letters to you II
my letters to you III
my letters to you IV
finding the truth I
finding the truth II
finding the truth III
finding the truth IV
only time can tell I
only time can tell II
under the red ink I
under the red ink II
under the red ink III
the suicide plan I
the suicide plan II
the suicide plan III
the suicide plan IV
the suicide plan V
the suicide plan VI
midnight streets I
midnight streets II
midnight streets III
midnight streets IV
midnight streets V
enigma's secret I
enigma's secret II
enigma's secret III
enigma's secret IV
enigma's secret V

renegade nights III

47.7K 1K 5.2K
By hoeneymilktea

His hands wandered throughout your body again—kissing down your lips, neck and chest—all before trailing his tongue down your stomach and crouching his head in between your thighs. He hooked his fingers against the thin elastic of your underwear, pulling them down to spread your legs apart.

He slipped the fabric off your legs as it dangled on your toes, kissing and sucking on your inner thighs, leaving multiple marks on your skin during the process. The pain felt pleasurable, watching him lick and bite all over your thighs made you ache for more, stroking back his brown hair behind his ears.

Sooner or later, he made his way back in between your legs, making sure to bite, kiss and mark every inch of you before starting. The bottom of his tongue piercing touched your skin while Oikawa lifted your left leg up, curling and digging his fingers deeper into your flesh. You moaned as his tongue pressed against you, feeling the tip enter through your pussy in search of your clit.

"Tooru, oh my god," you whispered, gasping for air. Your whole body felt hot while he spread your legs further apart, letting you rest your weight against the wall. All you saw was Oikawa's head buried in between your legs when his tongue flicked at your clit, purposefully pressing his tongue piercing against it.

"Keep still." Oikawa mumbled in between your legs as you ran your fingers through his brown locks. You pushed his bangs back, exposing the view of his face—his eyes closed, his eyebrows furrowed and his lips sucking voraciously on your clit.

Oikawa knew exactly how to pleasure your body as he has done before, except for this time, keeping in mind your request to be rougher. He rolled your clit in between his tongue and the front of his teeth, making your eyes move to the back of your skull, breathing deeply into your lungs while your head pressed against the wall. His lips suctioned around your clit again before licking up any essence dripping down his tongue, feeling your legs tremble while his hands held your body still.

You felt a sharp temperature change deep inside of your core when Oikawa slipped in two fingers, cold as ice, pumping them slowly but surely into you. The tips of his long fingers hit deep into you when he quickly thrusted in and out, feeling yourself clench around him while grabbing the back of his head. Staggered exhales escaped from your mouth while you closed your eyes, feeling him swirl the tip of his tongue around you simultaneously.

"Please, please—fuck!" You interrupted yourself, feeling him roughly suck on your clit again, sending mixed signals of pleasure and pain up to your brain.

His name escaped your lips as you moaned out in pleasure, leaning over to feel your core build up pressure. Oikawa continued to pump his fingers inside of you, gasping for air in between your legs while you rocked your hips back and forth. He guided your body to release, holding you down while the blood rushed to the surface of your skin.

His tongue slowly and sensually explored around your pussy as his fingers plunged deep inside of you, gently scraping the tips of fingers against your g-spot continuously. The feeling kept driving you over the edge, holding on tighter to the back of Oikawa's hair. He moaned in between your legs, quickly giving you a slap to your ass while digging his fingers deeper and deeper into your skin.

With your right leg still on the floor, your toes raised higher and higher until you slammed your hand onto the dining table. The rattle of the glass lit candle and Oikawa's pistol startled you, feeling your heart race faster and faster. A whimper erupted from your throat as you bit your lip and closed your eyes, sliding your head down on the wall.

Your eyes began to water in the corners of your eyes, pleasure overwhelming your body entirely from every one of his touches. No one had ever pleasured you the way Oikawa did— and he wasn't even inside of you yet.

"Fuck, Tooru!" Your head pressed back up into the wall again, closing your eyes shut to moan at the top of your lungs, feeling yourself come all over his fingers.

"Mmm, ahaha." Oikawa lightly chuckled between your legs, feeling the deep vibration of his hum. You kept coming into his mouth, feeling every ounce of yourself drip down your thighs. Oikawa quickened the pace of his thrusts, repeatedly hitting his fingers in a come-hither motion, wringing out the last bit of your essence onto his tongue.

Watching you come aroused Oikawa to the fullest; having you scream his name and squirt from his manipulation caused the bulge in his pants to grow tighter. Every time your thighs closed in on his face while your hands ran through his hair, he couldn't get enough of you, craving every bit of your reactions of pleasure.

You bucked your hips upward and locked your fingers in his hair, hearing your moans echo into the room. He groaned into you again, pushing his fingers deep inside your pussy while his bruised knuckles hit against your thighs. With every thrust, there was a quick pause—and with that, you rode out your first orgasm of the night.

He removed both himself and his fingers from your pussy, releasing a satiated exhale with a pop from his mouth. Your legs continued to tremble, knocking the edge of your knees against each other as Oikawa placed his hands directly on your waist to hold you still. He slowly crouched back up, sliding his hands up your chest to cup your right breast before instantly shoving his wet fingers down your mouth.

"That's right, suck them nice and slow. Good girl," Oikawa reassured, cupping the side of your face as his thumb gently stroked your cheek. "Keep doing that."

You choked and coughed when you felt the pads of his fingertips graze against the back of your throat, tears forming in the corners of your eyes. Once he removed them from your mouth, Oikawa placed the same two fingers on his tongue, wrapping his lips around to savor every last bit of your taste.

His eyes became dark, feeling the mood of the atmosphere grow lascivious and carnal between you two. Your skin felt hot and sweltered, regardless of the cold temperature of his condo. Wandering hands grazed up and down bodies while murmurs of silent prayers escaped through lips to satisfy the soul. Oikawa knew exactly what to do to your body—and nothing aroused him more than to see you crumble in his arms, entirely defeated from his touch.

As you caught your breath, Oikawa reached behind your back and pulled your head down, forcing your eyes to stare at the ceiling. Tilting your head to the side, he buried his head into your neck, biting into your shoulder and tasting the sweat of your skin. A hesitated moan from your lips softly echoed into his ears, feeling his dick grind against your thighs.

Your clothes scattered the wooden floors, most of them thrown near the couch, only a few feet over. His aggressive touching and rough biting were elements of his dominant behavior, only fulfilling what you requested from him. Oikawa's hands were always wrapped around the base of your neck, his fingers slightly pinching the sides of your throat.

One action led to another, footsteps moving from the wall to the floor, bodies thrown onto the couch. The cold leather touch shocked you both awake, goosebumps raising on the surface of your skin. Kissing, touching, and moaning continued while hands grasped at the cushions, the night sky and neon lights illuminating from outside.

Oikawa pulled himself away and off your body, standing up from the couch. He towered over you like a building, blood from the cuts on his arm soaking through the gauze wrapped around his bicep. The chain around his neck misaligned, sticking to his chest while he took a deep breath, staring at your naked body down below.

You gazed back up at his body blocking the moonlight from the window wall, slowly sitting up straight. While he began to unbuckle his jeans, you watched his muscles flex, focusing your attention on the traditional Japanese dragon tattoo on his right arm and the sakura flowers floating atop waves of water on his left. He was the epitome of everything you found attractive in a man—tall, slim, muscular and decorated with tattoos.

His jeans and underwear dropped to the floor, slowly slipping one leg out at a time. Oikawa was left naked in his living room just like you; making his way to hover over your body, quickly kissing your lips once more. He wrapped his right hand around the base of his dick, slowly pumping himself up and down before he grabbed the back of your head and forced you close to his hips.

"It's your turn to pleasure me." His voice became deep and demanding, still holding your head in place. "Suck it."

"That's what I'm gonna fucking do," you retorted, placing your right hand on his adonis belt and your left hand on the base of his shaft, slowly pumping it up and down.

"Then hurry up. I'm not going to repeat myself." Oikawa commanded as he collected your hair into his grip, pulling it back when you placed your tongue on the tip of his cock. Gradually, you began to bob your head back and forth, letting your saliva trail all over him.

Oikawa exhaled a staggered groan when he felt your tongue swirl under the head of his dick, flicking it repeatedly from side to side. You kissed the tip quickly before wrapping your lips around it, feeling his shaft fill up your whole mouth, letting it reached the back of your throat.

You closed your eyes, moving both your hand and lips along to a rhythm inside your head. Oikawa watched you from above, absolutely mesmerized by his dick going in and out of your mouth quickly, assisted by your wrists twisting and turning. He let out an apprehended moan, unwilling to admit he was left vulnerable at your disposal.

His quiet grunts of pleasure started to accumulate in the empty room accompanied by the voracious sound of your lips sucking on his dick. He was big; filling up the entirety of your mouth every time his hips thrusted forward. Oikawa cradled the side of your cheek, sliding his left hand right under your ear, holding the back of your head tightly.

"Mmm, fuck yeah." Oikawa moaned, sharply inhaling when the tip of your tongue grazed against the head of his dick. "Suck my cock like the little slut you are."

He started moving his hips forward while he placed both of his hands behind your head, continually slamming himself inside of your mouth as tears rolled down your face. You looked up at him when your eyes became blurry, only the moonlight and his dark silhouette filling up your field of vision. Oikawa pulled his dick out of your mouth, slapping your face with the back of his hand.

"No crying. Take it like a good girl, understand?"

The sting on your cheek started to subside, completely compensated with the rush of adrenaline inside your body. You furrowed your eyebrows up at him, giving a slight head nod before he menacingly smirked down at you, aroused by the sight of your tears dripping down your eyes.

"I understand."

He gripped your cheeks, pinching your cheeks close together before he leaned down close to your ear.

"I'm going to make you beg for me to fuck you." His ominous threat left you shocked as he let go of your cheeks and grabbed the base of his shaft, slapping your tear-stained cheek with his dick. "Open up, baby. Say ahh."

You stuck your tongue out only for him to shove himself back into your mouth, the tip of his dick touching the back of your throat once more. The force of his hips lunging forward caused you to gag, forcing a cough out when your lips touched the base of his shaft. When he pulled out immediately, you gasped for air, coughing out any irritation in your throat as he stroked the side of your cheek, propping his index finger underneath your chin.

"Aw, my poor baby. Can't handle it? Hmm?" He teased, looking down at you with a mischievous smile. You looked him in the eyes as he tapped your cheek twice with two fingers, insinuating a warning before he slapped you across the face. "Too fucking bad."

The sting on your cheek felt refreshing, reshaping any sense of pain into pleasure. Degradation from Oikawa aroused you more than ever, feeling yourself yearn for something that was lacking in your life. It was transformative, sensual and ravenous—something you craved to feel.

He grabbed the base of his shaft and smacked your cheek with his dick, shoving it in your mouth once you willingly stuck your tongue out. Oikawa grasped the top of your throat with his right hand while you sucked his dick again, pinching the sides of your neck and digging his nails into your skin.

"Finally being a good girl now, hmm?" Oikawa's eyebrows raised but kept his eyelids drooped as he smirked down at your face, thrusting his dick repeatedly into your mouth. "Why, do you want me to fuck you?"

You closed your eyes and nodded your head, to which he wiped away the tears on your cheeks with his thumb.

"I want to hear you say it then."

Oikawa pulled out his cock from your mouth before you gasped for air, leaving a small trail of saliva connecting your bottom lip and the tip of his dick. He let go of his grip on your throat and caressed your face with the same hand, swiping his thumb on your soft skin. Your eyes began to sting when you looked up at him, watching his face contort into a wicked grin, shoving his thumb into your mouth.

"Fuck me, please." You mumbled, your voice obstructed from the tip of his thumb grazing over your lips.

"Good girl. Lay on your back and spread your legs open for me." He chuckled ominously, pushing your shoulder down onto the couch.

You did as you were told, laying on your back to spread open your thighs. The tears in your eyes were quickly wiped off with the back of your hand, watching Oikawa crawl onto the couch and place both of his knees onto the couch, straddling over your figure. He stroked his dick up and down with his right hand before grabbing onto the armrest of the couch above your head.

He leaned down, placing a sensual kiss on your lips. "I'm not going to be gentle."

"I never wanted you to be."

You wrapped both of your hands around the back of his neck, moaning into his mouth when you felt the tip of his cock graze your pussy, sliding into you with ease. He filled you up instantly, feeling yourself becoming tighter and tighter as he pushed his way in deeper and deeper. Oikawa placed his left hand on your right breast and kneaded your nipple against his thumb, pressing down and pinching it slightly against his index finger.

You felt his hot breath against your mouth as he kissed your lips, feeling his tongue piercing graze against your teeth. Moaning into his mouth, you instinctively bucked your hips into his.

"Excited now, are we?" He teased in a brash tone, inhaling deeply as he began to move his hips slowly.

"Shut up and fuck me already," you whispered into his ears, placing your index finger on his lips.

You didn't have to tell him twice as he started to thrust into you faster, sliding his dick out entirely before forcefully shoving himself back in. He grabbed onto your shoulders, pulling your body against his while he fucked you roughly. You felt him move in and out of your pussy effortlessly, entirely lubricated by your slick.

"Fuck, you're so tight," Oikawa groaned as he continuously pumped his dick inside of you, the tip of his head kissing your cervix with every thrust. "Your pussy feels so fucking good."

You placed your feet up onto his shoulders before he grabbed onto your ankles, looking down at your body moving synchronously to his own rhythm. He was mesmerized by your breasts bouncing up and down every time his hips collided with yours, feeling his dick sink deeper into you. Oikawa's quiet grunts in your ear drowned out the pulsation of your heart throughout your body, overwhelmed by the motions of his thrusts.

"You're taking my dick so well like a good little slut," Oikawa harshly spoke through his teeth with a low guttural sound in the back of his throat, exhaling a soft chuckle thereafter. He slapped your face with his left hand before grabbing onto your right breast, leaving you gasping for air with the sting on your face lingering.

You began to darkly chuckle, placing your left hand over your cheek. "Oh you're so fucking dea—"

Oikawa choked you with his right hand, tightening his grip around the base of your neck before lowering his face down to your left ear.

"I'm so fucking what now?" He teased, placing kisses and bites along your jaw and down the side of your neck.

He then slipped his other hand underneath your spine, lifting your upper body up from the couch. Oikawa leaned back and sat on his hind legs while you wrapped your right arm around his neck, placing your left hand behind on the armrest. Staggered and shallow breaths escaped your lips as he pressed his forehead against yours, watching your body start to give in.

"Ride me," Oikawa breathed into your mouth before placing a small kiss on your lips. "You do the work now and ride my dick."

You placed both of your hands behind on the armrest of the couch, resting most of your weight on your arms. Your hips began to rock back and forth, bouncing your entire body up and down. He grabbed your waist with both of his hands roughly, controlling your hips to grind against his. His fingers dug deep into the sides of your waist, watching his thumbs massage your skin sensually every time he thrusted into you.

Oikawa guided your body to grind on him, shoving his dick deeper into you with every thrust down. He grunted as you swayed your hips, sliding his right hand off your waist while he reached up behind and grabbed the back of your neck. While digging his fingers into your shoulder, he shot you a smirk before carelessly smashing his lips onto yours.

"Mmm, fuck." He mumbled into your mouth, leaning both of his arms back on the couch cushions. Oikawa threw his head back, closing his eyes and groaning your name as he pushed back his sweaty bangs from his face.

You clung both of your hands onto the back of his neck, locking your fingers together to balance your body onto his. While watching you vigorously grind your hips on his dick, Oikawa admired the view of your body swaying in circles, repeatedly bouncing your ass up and down.

"Fucking ride that cock, baby." Oikawa unabashedly encouraged, slapped your ass hard from behind, causing you to moan louder into his ear.

Every nerve in your body became heightened with blood rushing through your veins, sweat dripping down your back and the feeling of euphoria stimulating your brain. His dick penetrated deep inside you again and again with multiple bite marks across your neck, shoulders and chest accompanying each thrust forward. A breathless moan escaped your lips every time you swayed your hips, feeling your eyes roll to the back of your skull.

He wrapped his right arm around your waist, pulling your body closer to his as he sucked on your right nipple. While still riding his dick, you bounced up and down and rocked your hips back and forth in a reckless manner as he struggled to keep his lips on your breasts. You felt his tongue piercing roll around your nipple, roughly suck and licking your skin.

"Fuck, fuck—Tooru!" You cried out, smothering his face into your chest. Oikawa grabbed your waist roughly, digging his calloused fingers into your flesh while rapidly thrusting himself inside of you. He sucked on your nipple one last time before pulling back, exhaling a satiated noise with a smile on his face.

"Slap me." He darkly chuckled, throwing his head back to look up at you. "Slap me right fucking now."

You raised your arm up and smacked his face with the back of your hand, leaving a hard mark on the side of his cheek. Immediately, he returned the favor—slapping your face once again as your head instantly whipped to the side.

"Good girl, always following directions." He smirked up at your face, squinting his eyes and furrowing his eyebrows. "You fucking like that, don't you?"

The pain felt good on your skin, leaving another stinging sensation around your face. You quickly grabbed the base of his jaw and leaned your face close to his, whispering in his ear. "Only from you."

A smile crept on his lips when you shoved his face back, removing your grip on his jaw. Your hands then wandered underneath his arms straight to his back, scratching your nails against his skin, leaving red marks all over the top of his shoulders. Another hitched moan escaped your lips, feeling Oikawa angle your body down for his dick to repeatedly hit your g-spot.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Oh my god, Tooru—fuck!" You rolled your head back while exhaling out another moan, the sound absolutely ungodly to the ears.

You tried to catch your breath as your eyes dragged above your eyelids, seeing stars and orbs in your vision. The pressure inside of your body started to accumulate, aching for another release from within. Repeated slaps of skin and gasps of air drowned out any noise within the room, only you and Oikawa left alone in the company of one another.

Suddenly, your body reached its peak—releasing a wave of pleasure all throughout your veins, dripping liquid all over your legs and onto his hips. Your fingers dug deeper into his skin, looking up to the ceiling.

"Fucking bitch," he grabbed onto the base of your neck, pulling your face down to meet his. You held onto his wrist, trying your hardest to remove his hand as your brain started to feel the rush of adrenaline. "You got the couch all wet."

All the pain you felt transformed into pleasure, intensifying your arousal. You could not have cared any less for the mess you made, entirely shrouded and overwhelmed with complete ecstasy. Your heartbeat raced all throughout your body, causing your limbs to convulse in overstimulation.

"Just for that, you're getting punished." He released his grip on your neck, letting you take a deep breath afterwards. He slapped your ass hard, motioning for you to get off his body. "Off. Now."

You did as he commanded, lifting your legs off his body and dropping yourself back onto the couch. He walked towards the large window wall, pointing a finger at the skyline.

"I want your hands and body up against the window, now."

You lifted one leg off the couch at a time, slowly making your way over to where he was. Oikawa crossed his arms when you flung your arms around his neck playfully, pulling his ear down to your lips.

"Why don't you do it for me?"

You closed your eyes and leaned your body back before letting out soft playful laughter, only to have your body roughly pushed against the window with both of your hands pinned behind your back. He breathed on the back of your ear, pressing his hips on your ass.

"Shut up," he growled in your ear, holding your head in place with your left cheek smothered on the glass. "Don't move a muscle."

You held in your breath before Oikawa completely let go of your arms, doing as he commanded. He then placed his hand on the crook of your back, pushing you down onto your knees with your cheek still pressed up against the window wall.

"Good girl," he reassured, caressing your skin as he ran a lone finger down your spine. "Now... do you want me to fuck you again?"

You nodded your head before Oikawa leaned over your body, grabbing your chin and forcing you to look at your own reflection in the window wall. Your hot skin instantly felt cold pressed against the window, condensation forming around your whole body like a halo. He tucked his head in between the crook of your neck, kissing and biting the remaining skin that was left unmarked from his teeth.

"I want to hear you beg for it."

You saw the bustling street down below with all the large buildings of downtown Tokyo in the distance. The violet sky held the iridescent white moon, shining down on you. Perhaps if you both weren't in a predicament at the moment, it would have been a beautiful night to watch the stars.

Yet there you were, held in the arms of the man you wished you hadn't given your trust so easily to, knees down on the floor and moaning his name. No thoughts ran through your mind, nor any consequences that could have unfolded from your actions. What would have happened if you had left instead of staying and acting upon impulse?

At the very second, you wanted to feel something other than disappointment; you wanted to fuck away the feeling, letting the same man who caused the problem in the first place grant you a different kind of pain instead. You were caught up in the moment, shamefully submissive to your emotions rather than thinking carefully—yet you were not regretful of your decisions one bit, choosing to go back to him every single time.

"Fuck me again." You bit on your lip and pushed your hips back, grinding your ass on his dick. "Fuck me right now, Tooru."

He slapped your ass one more time, sending another rush of blood to the surface of your skin. His hand kept pressing down on your shoulders, lowering your head closer and closer to the floor while your ass remained high in the air, arching your back to fit his preference.

Oikawa leaned down close to your pussy and ran a single finger down the slit, slipping it in before clearing his throat. When one finger inside became two, he spat on your pussy, running his thumb over your clit and massaging his saliva in.

"Atta girl."

Oikawa leaned over and kissed your shoulder, sucking on your skin once again to leave another mark, decorating your body in love bites. You saw him close his eyes in the reflection of the window before he wrapped his right arm around your neck, pulling back on your throat and inhaling your scent. While holding onto forearm and bicep, his lips brushed against the side of your ear, whispering another command.

"Spread your legs." He growled into your ears, slapping his dick against your entrance, pushing the tip of his dick through your slit.

You pressed your forehead against the window wall again and watched your reflection blur from the condensation of your breath fogging up the glass. You stared at yourself first before noticing Oikawa burying his head into the crook of your neck, sucking on your skin as his lips rolled back and forth on your shoulder.

He thrusted himself deep inside you, feeling the tip of his dick kiss the entrance of your cervix instantaneously. You clamped down on his shaft, forcing Oikawa to let out a deep guttural noise in the back of his throat. He began rocking his hips into your ass, feeling the slap of his skin against yours.

You let out a soft hesitated moan, your voice beginning to tremble while your body remained pressed against the cold window wall. His tattooed arms wrapped around your body—one around your neck and the other around your waist, digging his bruised fingers into your skin.

The gauze on his arm was located right across the tail of his dragon tattoo, watching it rub against the bottom of your cheek in the reflection of the window. Dried blood stained through the white, scabbed over and bruised with dark red to the surface. He continued to moan in your ear, thrashing himself all over your body.

"Fuck, baby. I love the way your pussy feels so much," Oikawa mumbled into your ear as he railed himself inside of you continuously. The combined feeling of his dick and the deprivation of oxygen to your brain sent a euphoric feeling to your head, causing your eyes to roll back once more.

You pressed your hands against the window, unable to hold your grip as your palms began to slip down the glass. Oikawa held you close to his body, grabbing onto your waist and pushing himself further inside, feeling every single ounce of his soul slip through his fingertips.

He let go of your hips before placing his left hand on top of yours, intertwining your fingers together on the window wall while condensation formed around the silhouette. You held onto him tightly, squeezing his bruised fingers as it knocked against the wet glass.

A huge wave of desire washed your body as a pleasant and familiar feeling formed, a sense of ephemeral warmth and happiness passing through your mind. It was almost identical to the feeling you felt when you were first with him, only ever experiencing while engaged in sexual activity. You questioned what that feeling was as you locked your fingers with Oikawa's—was it lust or infatuation? Perhaps it could have been love?

"Where do you want me?" He whispered into your ear, pressing his lips against your helix. In one stroke, he railed his cock into your pussy again as you moaned softly.

"Inside," you breathlessly whimpered, staring at him in the window's reflection. "Come inside of me."

"Dirty girl," he softly replied, flexing his bicep around your neck before kissing your cheek. "Always wanting me to fill you up. Your pussy's all mine."

An increasing tension formed in your core again, ready to combust. You felt the pressure gradually work its way up your spine and to your brain, exploding throughout your body as the feeling rushed to your fingertips. You clutched Oikawa's hand, your legs trembling from overstimulation, experiencing your final orgasm for the night.

Instantly, you cried out Oikawa's name against the window wall, moaning at the top of your lungs. You felt him pick up the pace, ramming his hips repeatedly against your ass. His dick throbbed inside of you again, the ridges of his veins scratching up against the walls of your pussy.

"Tooru, I'm coming!" You screamed, throwing your head back to ease his arm's grip around your throat. A sudden rush of cold air infiltrated your lungs, experiencing a duality of senses throughout your body.

Your cheek pressed up against the cold touch of the window provided the perfect contrast to the rising temperature of your body, feeling hot and sweltered from the intensity. Oikawa removed his arm from your neck, grabbing onto your waist as he bucked his hips wildly against your ass.

He whispered sweet nothings into your ear before releasing a loud, vocal groan into your ear. You felt his dick twitch inside of you, depositing multiple loads of his cum deep within your pussy. Continuing to shove himself deeper into you, he guided your hips down on his, grinding your ass up against his dick.

You heard him breathe heavily behind you, slowly guiding your waist up and down his dick while your pussy exploited every last bit of his ejaculate. He reclined back, leaning on his hind legs as he watched his cum spill out of you, dripping an opaque white onto the oak flooring.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful." Oikawa praised, spreading your ass apart as he pulled out his cock coated in a mixture of his semen and your essence. He swiped two digits against your dripping pussy, collecting a large sample of his cum onto the tips of his fingers. From behind, Oikawa hooked them against the side of your cheek, smothering the liquid onto your tongue.

"Taste my cum, baby."

He released his grip on your body, removing his fingers from your mouth and your hip. Your hands collapsed to the ground as you swallowed a portion of his cum, feeling the viscosity of his ejaculate trickle down your esophagus. You breathed in deeply, lowering your head while looking down at the bustling traffic on the street.

Your heart was beating way too fast for your body to handle, feeling the pulse pound inside your head. The oak floor felt like it would cave in and collapse underneath you, unable to get a grip with your palms. No thoughts ran through your mind anymore, absolutely exhausted from everything that happened.

Oikawa touched your shoulders, sliding his hands underneath your arms to pull you up off the floor, stabilizing your body. When you were able to stand up on your feet again, your arms flung around his neck, slowly caressing the back of his head and intertwining your fingers with his brown locks. You rested your head on his shoulders, closing your eyes while he held you close.

"You need to rest," he traced his finger along your back, drawing small circles on your skin. Slowly, he pressed his lips against your shoulder, planting small kisses up your jaw and down your neck.

It was hard to keep your eyes open as Oikawa began to lead you to his bed, holding you up from falling over. The condo was still dark, no lights illuminating neither his room or the living area. Sooner or later, your head collided with the soft pillow on the right side of his bed, sliding yourself in between the cold white sheets.

Oikawa tucked you into the bed, pulling the blanket over your naked body. You took a deep breath and closed your eyes, sinking straight into the comfort of the mattress, feeling your heartbeat begin to slow down.

You thought about the moments leading up before your encounter with Oikawa, turning your head over to face him.

"Why..." You mustered out quietly, lowering your voice. "Why don't you trust me?"

He caressed his right hand on your cheek, lowering himself to whisper in your ear. "Because I'm scared."

"What are you so afraid of that you can't trust me?" You slowly opened your eyes to Oikawa looking down at you with a solemn expression on his face, not a single muscle in his body moving. He didn't respond, only a harsh emptiness and a cold connection between you two residing in the atmosphere.

Perhaps ignorance was bliss as you desperately tried to find an answer of what he could have been so afraid of—yet all you saw was your own reflection in his eyes.

"I'm scared that you'll end up leaving me."

At that moment, you knew exactly what he reminded you of—a fallen angel, living in the depths of mankind's hell, desperately seeking for a heaven to reclaim.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403 0 28
Tooru will be her sun, and Hajime will be her moon. Even in the absence of the other, one of them will always shine a light on her path. She will ne...
29K 1.1K 22
(completed) "Someone once told me... "Not everyone you park next to at the traffic light wants to race... So it's better to be safe than be a loser...
22.3K 996 24
"I will date that Ushiwaka and make Iwa-chan jealous so he will come and get me!" Oikawa Tooru is doing literally everything to have Iwaizumi Hajime...
58K 1.5K 28
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] ❝𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚? ❞ ❝𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩...